Diary of an Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
He's lusted for her for months.
1.6k words
3.95
14.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw her I knew something was going to happen between us. I was not looking to have an affair, in fact the feelings she was stirring inside me caught me off guard. But there was definitely something about her that made my cock instantly hard and my mouth water for those huge melons under her tight shirt.

Physically she was someone my eye would be attracted to normally anyway. Long hair, great smile, smoldering eyes, big ripe tits, a little thick around the middle, big hips and long legs. So the fact that I looked at her with a bit of sexual desire didn't surprise me, it was the strong and instant lust I felt for her that surprised me.

Her name was Denise, she had just moved into the neighborhood just two houses down from ours. Being neighborly my wife and I invited her and her two children over for dinner shortly after they moved into their house. She was intelligent, had a great sense of humor and seemed to be very happy to have moved here from her old place.

Although I was trying as hard as I could to be inconspicuous, I am sure she caught me looking at her tits more then once and the strange thing about it seemed that she was making deliberate eye contact with me and grinning slightly when she caught my eyes roving over her body. I am 38 years old, married and a bit overweight. No exactly a young stud, so I was pretty sure I was just seeing things and she wasn't really responding to me. Although I guess it was a fun fantasy to indulge in.

I saw Denise in passing often and we had her over to the house several more times over the next couple of months. She and my wife soon struck up a friendship. I was glad because Denise came around more often and that meant I got to look at those huge tits which were usually covered in a tight shirt with a low cut neck. This woman had some majorly sexy cleavage.

I often had fantasies about fucking Denise and every time I seemed to see her looking back at me with lust in her own eyes it just fueled the fantasy even more but I was sure it was just that, something I was making up in my own mind. I was convinced she did not have any interest in a sexual relationship with me, especially now that she and my wife had become friends.

One day about 3 months after Denise moved to the neighborhood, my wife had to go out of town for a week. The first night she was gone, was a Friday night, I started my week as a bachelor by ordering a pizza delivered for dinner. About one minute after I had paid the pizza delivery man and shut the door, the doorbell rang again. I opened the door expecting to see the delivery guy again but instead was greeted with a view of Denise.

She was standing there in a short skirt with one of her signature low cut blouses. She was holding a casserole dish with pot holders and smiling. She said that her children were visiting her parents out of state for 2 weeks and she made too much dinner. She said that since my wife was out of town she figured I could use a good meal. I explained to her I had ordered the pizza and she looked a bit dejected.

Now as I said before I was not looking to have an affair so this obvious temptation really created a dilemma. I wanted Denise so bad and had fantasized about her almost daily. Her she was on my front porch and I had an empty house and nothing but time on my hands. I told her that I was fine and really didn't need anything.

She walked past me, set the casserole dish down and asked if there was anything else I needed since my wife was gone. I told her that I was pretty well set and didn't need anything. She said, "well you can't live on pizza the entire time your wife has left you alone". The way she said that, I understood exactly why she had come over. Her words were dripping with sexual innuendo.

My cock was hard enough to begin with, but when I heard her say that, it became rock hard and throbbed with anticipation. She came close to me and grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. She was obviously happy that I understood what she wanted.

Suddenly we were kissing deep and passionately, penetrating each other's mouth with our tongues. The sensation was as if we were fucking each other's mouths with our tongues. I was nearly on the verge of cumming just from that kiss.

As turned on as I was I still was not past the point of no return and I knew I needed to talk to her real quick before this went any further. I sat her down on the couch and told her "we need to talk". She said "no, we need to fuck". I told her I agreed but, I needed her to fully understand that I had no intention of leaving my wife and that if she and I engaged in a relationship it had to be absolutely discreet and pretty much only sexual in nature.

She responded with a deep kiss and then whispered she had no use for a husband or even a boyfriend in her life right now. She just needed to fuck and she wanted to fuck me since the day we met. That was all I needed, with that I reached under her shirt and for the first time since I had met her, I had a handful of Denise's tit.

I could feel her nipple swelling against the palm of my hand. I pushed her bra up revealing both of her massive ripe tits. I feasted my eyes on them for several minutes. Then I sucked and licked and bit and pinched her tits and nipples. She was pinching her own nipples and guiding them into my mouth alternately. Her nipples were very large with dark areolas. I was orally abusing her tits and nipples like I had for so long in my fantasies.

After hearing her tell me that there were no strings attached and that she had wanted me from the day we met just as I had wanted her was more of a turn on then I can say.

I hiked her skirt up over her hips and moved her panties aside. Her cunt was on fire and dripping with juice. I inserted two fingers deeply and easily into her pussy. She pushed her hips forward to meet my thrusting fingers. I ran my thumb over her swollen clit in circles and in minutes she stiffened up and I could feel her clit twitching as she was having an enormous orgasm.

I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her dripping pussy as her orgasm subsided. I took my dripping fingers out of her pussy and rubbed her juices all over her nipples. I sucked and licked her pussy juice off of one of her massive tits and she lifted her other tit to her mouth and did the same. The sight of this made my cock jump.

By this time she was unzipping my shorts and pulling them down, I stepped out of them and she started running her hands all over my cock and thighs. She pushed me back on the couch and got on her knees in between my legs. She looked up at me and with a very seductive voice asked, "Are you sure there is nothing I can do for you while your wife is gone?"

With that she kept her eyes locked on mine and took the head of my swollen cock in between her lips and slowly worked every inch into her mouth. I felt her gaga reflex kick in slightly as my cock pushed up against the back of her throat. Her tongue was working wildly all around the shaft of my cock. She continued to look directly into my eyes. She started working her mouth slowly up and down my cock and I felt the back of her throat each time she had my cock buried all the way in her mouth.

I already knew I was about to cum but I was trying so hard to hold off. As if reading my mind she said I know you are going to cum quickly but you are mine all night and right now I just want to taste your cum so just let go. She again took my cock in her mouth and started working her mouth up and down with a bit faster rhythm. I could not hold out one second longer and an orgasm ripped through me like lightning. I flooded her mouth with warm sticky cum and some of it seeped out the sides of her mouth.

She opened her mouth and showed me her tongue and mouth all coated with my sticky cum. Then moving cat like she suddenly was on top of me kissing me deeply, letting me taste my own cum on her tongue. She then swallowed deeply and kissed me again. I could not at all believe the incredible sensuality of this woman.

This was the beginning of the first night of our affair. The night went on and on and we fucked and sucked until we both fell asleep exhausted, but that will be in the next installment.