Diary of an Amish Seductress Ch. 02

Story Info
Annabelle begins her transformation.
1.4k words
4.02
8.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

Diary, these past two days have been perhaps the most eventful, wonderful, sinful, and liberating days of my life. Where to even start, my heart is still pumping with the excitement of it all. I can hardly think straight. It started this Friday night, when mother and father informed me that they would be departing for several days to pay a visit to my uncle, who lived about a days trip away. His poor wife sick and he needs my fathers help to continue running the farm and my mothers help to care for his wife. They informed me that I was to stay behind and look after the house, to make sure that all remained as it should while they were gone.

I could barely contain my excitement when I bade them farewell the next morning. Ever since that day at the market I had had an idea in my head. A horribly sinful idea but thrilling at the same time. And now, with the house and the weekend all to myself I could finally act upon it. After seeing the modern women, with their curvy hips and their full breasts, I had felt envy. Envy that they were able to get themselves a man and that I was not. My small wiry body was certainly not turning any heads. But I knew of a place in the city, a place that could help me with my dilemma. And so that day I rode into the city with enough money in my bag to change my life forever.

I arrived at the place I had seen, and I stood outside the door staring up at the sign, as if reading it again would somehow convince me that I was making the right choice.

"Dr. Dawn Hyde, Plastic Surgeon"

Those words, in plain black letters, stared down at me, whether with judgement or welcome I could not tell. I took a deep breath and stepped through the door.

The hours that followed were a blur of activity. I told the receptionist the reason for my arrival, and with an obvious look of concern and surprise, she had me sit in the waiting room until Dr. Hyde was available. After what seemed like years, I finally met with the doctor and explained to her what I wished to gain from my journey here. She explained to me, in the objective and somewhat uncomfortable way that doctors speak, the risks and processes involved in such an undertaking. Past this point the details are either too gory for me to recall or too small for me to recount in my current state of excitement. But Diary, when I returned home, that moment I will remember forever. I had come home from the clinic wrapped all in bandages and wearing a very baggy very unflattering robe. I could not yet tell if my plan had worked. Immediately after arriving however I dashed to my room eager to view the changes that had been made.

I stood in front of the mirror for what felt like forever, staring at my nearly mummified body, too nervous to begin the process of revealing myself. Slowly and gingerly I began with the bandages around my mouth. With shaking fingers I peeled back later after layer until finally I could see myself. I do not exaggerate when I say that I shrieked for joy! My lips, once thin and pale, were now full, plump, and kissable. My hands flew now to reveal the rest of my new body, spurred on by excitement. As I stood there, fully nude, looking at myself in the mirror, I could have wept.

I was gorgeous. Where once had been two practically unnoticeable breasts, there was now a magnificent set of size Ds bouncing suggestively up and down. Lower still was my new butt. A butt that had previously been flatter than my chest was now perfectly formed, just as round and shapely as I had dreamed. I stood before the mirror in stunned silence, my mouth open in disbelief. I was a goddess. My long brown hair fell over my shoulders in a way I had never noticed before, my lips were full and turned in a suggestive pout, my breasts and butt were round, shapely and perfect.

Transfixed, I let my hands wander around, exploring my new body. I started at my face, poking my new lips and finding them pleasantly bouncy. I moved lower, letting my fingertips run slowly down my neck before running them over the top of my breasts, over my nipples, and then feeling underneath them, cupping one in each hand. I took time here to massage them, to squeeze them together and to run my hands over my aureolas and nipples, exploring and enjoying this area of my body for the first time. I let myself enjoy the feeling of my hands rubbing, squeezing and massaging. I knew what I was doing, what I had already done, was wrong but that just made me more excited. I was near comatose with pleasure and happiness, I no longer cared about the sinfulness of what I was doing.

I let out the breath I had been holding in a low fluttering moan as my hands worked their way down my hips to my rear. I turned it slightly towards the mirror and jiggled it up and down, waved it side to side, and marveled at its beauty as I bent over, flashing myself in the mirror. Bent over with my thighs pressed tightly together, I saw my sensitive parts, shiny and slick with some sort of liquid. Hesitantly, I reached under myself and between my legs to discover the source of this phenomenon. I had never been touched here by anyone, or touched myself for that matter. To do so was a grave sin. However, I was so wrapped up in the moment I had no time to think about such a thing as that. And besides, enough sins had been committed that day, there was no turning back now.

As my curious fingers slid down my belly towards my warm, dripping center, my body felt as if it were on fire. I closed my eyes and listened to myself panting in anticipation, feeling my hand draw close to the source of the heat. As I drew an inquisitive finger over my erect clitoris I gasped. My eyes flew open, my knees buckled, and my hips twitched at the contact. It felt as though I had shocked myself. I stared at my hand, wondering what it was that had caused such a powerful reaction. I felt my heart beat faster, and my body twitched unconsciously, asking me for more attention.

I braced myself this time and sent my hand back to explore further. Again, a bolt of lightning shot through my body and I let out a gasp at the feeling. Encouraged by my body's response, I dropped to all fours on the floor of my bedroom, and brought my hand down again, letting it rest against my mound. I probed my labia and ran my fingers lightly over my clitoris, causing my body to twitch at the contact. Eventually, barely even knowing what I was doing, I began massaging my clit with one hand, feeling my own wetness and warmth. The pleasure built and built until I was sure I had never felt a feeling so intense. The fire in my core burned hotter and hotter, my breaths grew shorter and more audible, my eyelids fluttered shut. I rubbed myself faster and faster, my whole body egging me on. My one supporting arm buckled underneath me, I was on my knees now, my face and breasts pressed up against the floor. My hips bucked against my hand, which worked itself in circles getting faster and faster, pressing harder and harder. I was fully grunting now from the pleasure, but I barely noticed. I felt as though I was going to explode.

And suddenly I did. My hips took on a mind of their own, twitching and bucking against my hand which flew in circles around my clit, the warmth in my belly spread to my whole body as I began to gush juices from my vagina. My hand worked frantically, my hips moved wildly, I screamed aloud as I felt my virgin snatch explode, warm liquid pouring tantalizingly down my thighs and pooling on the floor. My eyes rolled back and my vision burst with color and flashes of light. I was in total ecstasy as I kept rubbing and bucking and gushing and screaming for what felt like hours. I rode the waves of pleasure until gradually they slowed and I collapsed, exhausted on the ground, mouth open, drooling and moaning softly as my body twitched with the after effects of my orgasm. I must have passed out that way, for I awoke the next morning still lying there, totally satisfied...