Diary of an EnglishTeacher

Story Info
Miss T. is desperate to have sex with one of her students.
969 words
3.86
63.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantsii
fantsii
16 Followers

'Dedicated to Bartlomiej Wielgos whom Blake Wilde was based on'

*

I couldn't resist. I know I'm just an ordinary English teacher in an ordinary secondary school, but this time, I couldn't control the situation.

He's so gorgeous, so beautiful, yet so intimidating. His beautiful blonde hair, his shining brown eyes, his glasses. My hormones were raging so much that I could feel it in my stomach. Every single time I teached the year 13 A level English group.

I know I should treat all students equally, but this time I must abandon this rule.

Blake Wilde drives me insane; with his accent, his looks, his everything.

I know that I'm his English teacher and I'm 32 years old, but he doesn't look like a simple 18 year old student. He is more than that.

On every Thursday, English is the last period, so today on the 10th of May, I kept the whole class in to finish their assignments. When everybody was ready to go, I told Blake that he needs to stay for another half an hour so we can go over his assessment , as he has a couple of mistakes.

He sat down in front of me. I was trying to explain the language devices, but I kept getting distracted by his beautiful stare.

He was staring -- at my breasts.

"What are you looking at young lad?" -- I asked him.

"No...nothing Miss T." -- He said very confused.

The situation surely became very awkward as he was definitely gazing at my cleavage.

I dropped the pen, grabbed his hand, and put his hands on top of my boobs.

"Better now? Is that what you were dreaming of?" -- I smiled.

His hand was shaking. He was confused, yet i could see his excitement on his face.

"Don't be shy! C'mon, lock the door!" -- I ordered him.

He stood still on his chair for a minute. He was shocked. I waited, waited and waited. He did not move, so I had to get up and lock the door myself.

"See, it wasn't so hard, was it?" -- I questioned him, as I unbuttoned my top.

He did not move still, so I decided to sit on top of him. I grabbed his hands once again, and made him undo my bra. I did small circles around my boobs with his hands in mine, and I could feel his erection growing. I knelt down in front of him and pulled down his zipper. He was still there frozen, with the shocked face.

I pulled down his black school trousers and he was sitting there in his white boxers. I could see his erection through his pants. As I pulled down those sexy boxers, his huge penis popped up immediately. It was around 16 centimeters. I started to lick it from the balls, all the way up to his bellend. When I reached it, I put his whole cock in my mouth, and started to suck it intensely.

He leaned back and closed his eyes. I could see that he was enjoying it, from the quiet moaning sounds he made.

After five minutes of hard sucking I pulled down my skirt and knickers and I sat into his hard cock.

It was an indescribable feeling, when he was inside me for the first time. My fantasies came true. I started to bounce on top of him and by each minute, I moved faster. He was holding my hips with his two hands as he was pounding my wet pussy which was wetter than a wishing well.

I screamed so loud; he gave me so much pleasure, I couldn't even handle it.

Nobody has made me scream this much before. It was so exciting that I had to cross my legs, as my nerves enjoyed it too.

His penis thrusting through my vagina made me come so hard; I began sweating like I've just completed the marathon. His penis was covered in my filthy pussy liquid.

I started to bounce even faster and harder and all I could feel was a warm, overwhelming feeling inside my vagina. He came. Inside me.

I got up. His warm penis custard was dripping down from the tip of his penis. I knelt down again, and licked off his surprisingly delicious load.

It tasted sweet. I enjoyed every moment of this precious hour. The only thing that worried me is the fact that he came inside me. What If I get pregnant by an 18 year old school boy? The best solution is to take an after pill. Nothing can ruin this wonderful moment.

After we both came, a laid down onto the teaching desk, but before that I pushed everything down with my hands. I outstretched my legs, allowing Blake to eat me out.

When his lips touched my clitoris, I felt like I was in heaven. It was so great and superficial. He done it like he was a professional. His lips kissed the top of my vagina just before he pushed his lips inside it.

After a few minutes of heavenly oral satisfaction, he pushed his two long fingers inside it. He went deeper down each time, until he found my G spot. I kept crying out, it was so deep and so hard.

The orgasm I got from his magic fingers was so superhuman that I can't even describe it.

When I came for the second time, I whipped my transparent pussy mucus with a piece of tissue which I threw in the bin afterwards. We both dressed up and didn't say a word.

"It was my first time" -- He murmured.

I got so shocked that I collapsed onto the ground. This sentence was the last thing I remembered from that evening.

Fanny Latos

fantsii
fantsii
16 Followers