Diary of John: Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The pain in your lower back could be due to your leg muscles. Do you always stretch before and after a routine?" Moving my hands slowly in a circular motion on each cheek.

"Yes..."

"Dana..."

"Not all the time..."

"Dana?" I said more firmly as I squeezed her ass cheeks as hard as I could.

"Okay fine, I sometimes skip out on stretches..."

"There you go, I can only guess that the pain in your lower back is due to your back leg muscle and maybe your feet" I said this while wiggling myself lower while running my hand across her firm buttocks to her back thighs. She started to laugh when I applied pressure to her butt and inner thighs which is understandable so I eased off and slid to the foot of the bed. "The reason you're laughing is because your muscles are tense. You don't stretch enough. I'll start with your feet then work my way up."

Sighing with relief she just said "okay."

"Don't worry though, after I loosen all your muscles I'll finish off your back."

As I started to massage her feet I started to remember the old man and how he said the feet was the source of it all. How certain points on the foot were connected to certain parts of the body and how if you play your cards right you can instantly turn someone on by just massaging their feet, thighs, butt and back. When I did research on this at home my father thought it was all Chinese rubbish, but here I was making it work. Shortly after I started massaging her feet I could hear Dana silently moan in pleasure to herself. She caught herself a couple of times, probably cause she started to moan louder. As I worked my way up her legs, starting with the calf, I began bunching up her pajama bottoms higher and higher up her leg making it so when I got to her thighs it would have been impossible for me to massage through.

"Hey Dana?" I said with worry.

"Yeah?" It was spoken in such a light simple way that I swore I could hear small hints of happiness and pleasure in her voice.

"This is gonna sound off, but I'm gonna have to remove your pants..."

"Wait what?"

"Back home when you give a massage your suppose to have full access to the body. Most of the people I practiced on were covered by a thin bed sheet so it would be easy to move, but they were naked underneath. Here I'll be right back." I hurriedly walked into the ensuite bathroom, rummaged through the towels and found the thinnest towel I could find. I walked back to Dana and said "here! I'll cover your bottom with this so I can massage your legs. You don't have to be naked, just cover up."

"I dunno..." she said while starting to move around in ways she wasn't able to before.

"I'm just trying to be a friend and professional, besides look at you. You're bending your back and moving your neck again. So it's working right?"

She put her hand to her neck and and her eyes widened a little "Yeah, you're right. It still sings a little and it's still stiff."

"Then there's your answer. Besides it's me, you can trust me." Placing the towel on her back I walked to the bathroom while saying, "here, I'll stay in the bathroom while you get ready. Just take off your bottoms and lay back on the bed and put the towel on your butt."

I had to fight the urge to take a peek at her. Just the thought of seeing her naked made my loins stir. It took all of me just to fight off a full erection. I started to hear her moan in pain as she moved off the bed, hopefully to remove her pants.

"You better not look!"

"I'm not, besides the door is closed."

"You know what this is way too awkward."

"What? Not it's not, it's only awkward if you make it awkward. Do you want me to take off my pants too?"

"Haha sure, why not! Hahaha." With the tone of her voice I knew she was joking, but I took my pants off. Looking down at the my tight boxer briefs I could see my bulge showing prominently, my semi ready to stand at attention any time. I stoked my bulge saying 'soon my friend, soon.' Laughing to myself a little at the thought that my dick was my pet ready to feed.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

With the head of the bed next to the bathroom door Dana had an all access pass to watching me walk out of the bathroom in just my underwear.

"Oh my god John. What the hell?" Dana gasped as she sprung herself upward off the bed quickly covering her breasts with the towel.

Looking down at myself I just said "what? You said to take off my pants."

Laughing a little to herself, "I was joking you moron."

"What's so funny?" I said looking down at myself, my bulge ready to spring free if I let it. I then proceeded to make some muscle building poses. The last one placing my foot in the bed trusting my bulge closer to her face while putting my arms in shot put ready position making sure to flex all my muscles while holding my breath till my face turned red for comedic effect. I saw that Dana had pulled away when I thrusted my groined in her face. I also saw that her eyes were glued to my bulge and that she opened her mouth slightly like licking her lips, catching herself she met my eyes and started laughing. Slumping over gasping for breath I slammed my hands down on her shoulders putting my body weight on her pulling her in so that my bulge was nestled between her breast. Dana and I just laughed.

"You're an idiot. Silly, but an idiot." She wiped a tear from her eye while pulling away.

"Yeah, but at least you're laughing." Catching my breath I climbed onto the bed "you ready?"

"I guess. Just don't hurt me." She said laying back down trying to place the towel.

"I won't, I promise to be gentle." Saying those words I could feel my cock rising a little. Looking at the sloppy placement of the towel I picked it up and began to fold it.

"Hey!"

"Relax I'm just making it better. You didn't place it right. You looked stupid."

"Shut up, I can't see what I'm doing."

"Which is why I'm doing it."

While folding the towel into as small a rectangle as possible without it feeling like it would be covering nothing I noticed that Dana was wearing a bright pink thong, her ass was far more perfect that I thought it was. Perfectly round, flawless like the rest of her, bubbly and perky. I guessed that if I slapped her ass now it would jiggle back to perfection. This time I felt my heart beat, I could feel my temperature rising along with my cock. I had to angle myself so that if she looked behind her she wouldn't see my erection. I placed the towel back on her bottom and pushed it into her allowing it to drape lightly over her cheeks not really covering anything. I was glad I folded it the way I did because I could see everything and she didn't seem to notice.

As I slid back down to her legs I pushed them apart so that I was now sitting between them. I massaged her right calf then moved to her left, the entire time with eyes glued to her mound. The pink triangular fabric that was meant to cover her pussy was barely doing its job. I could clearly see her right lip while the left lip was just barely being covered. Her pussy was mesmerizing, I could tell that she shaved because it was so smooth, so plump, and it looked so tight. At this point I had trouble moving around because my cock was at full attention straining against the fabric of my boxers. I had to pull-up-and-tuck making so half of my cock was popping up saying "hey, I wanna fuck that." Praying to god she wouldn't turn around, also praying that I'd be able to stick my 9 1/2 inch cock balls deep her pussy tonight. Moving my way up to her thighs I started to fantasize her hand on my cock knowing full well she wouldn't be able to wrap her fingers around it. Her pussy would be a tight fit, but I'd make it work. I imagined the look on her face when she would see how big I was and how hard I was for her.

"How does it feel?"

"Good, I didn't think my back would feel so much better just from a massage, let alone feel better from a leg massage." While she was speaking I noticed a small dark patch forming on her barely covering thong.

"I know right? It also helps that you're relaxed and with someone you're comfortable with."

"True. Where did you learn how to be a masseuse?"

"Back home in England with my mum." At this point I was making small talk to relax her more, all while noticing the wet patch grow bigger. "We took classes together cause its the only time I had to spend with her."

Moving my hands slowly and methodically up her thighs, inching my thumbs closer and closer to her pussy I just kept talking, keeping her distracted.

"How long have you been doing dance for?"

"Since I was 6."

"Woah, you're a veteran."

"Yeah, my parents put me in dance after they took me to see Beauty and the Beast live." She paused sighing with what I could assume was minute pleasure. She shifted her waist, shaking her ass a little while my thumbs started to massage her inner thighs, inches away from her pussy. "When I saw that production, I begged my mom to put me into dance." More uncomfortable shifting, "ever since then I've been hooked."

I could hear the sexual frustration building in her, her voice and in her breathing now heavy. Her breathing became staggered, she started taking deep breaths, and I could see that her thong was now fully soaked. What was once bright pink was now a a shade of dark red, the edge not covering her right lip was now starting to glisten. Her juices were leaking out, slowly but surely. My cock twitched, the head of my cock started to hurt I was so hard. 'Not yet, but soon...' I said to myself.

"Really? Is there a production you want to be in?"

"Not really yet, I want to dance on broadway."

"I bet you could make it" I moved my hands just a little higher. My thumbs now half an inch away from her wet pussy, "if anyone can make it, it would be you." With that I spread her legs a little further pushing my thumbs apart rhythmically, slowly dancing them across her inner thighs till my thumbs were now touching where each lip began. Using the movement of her body made by my thumbs spreading and closing her I tried to coax her thong to slide off completely to one side. Slowly her thong gave way allowing me full view to her tight wet pussy. Everything was showing. Her swollen clit was popping out to say hi to my eager cock, her pussy lips were white and plump untouched territory. Spreading her legs a little wider and my thumbs further apart her lips parted giving me a wonderful view of her tight hole, I lifted one of my thumbs and hovered it above her pussy, assessing how many fingers I might be able to fit in there, wondering if my cock would even fit.

"You really think so?" She asked, sounding lost in her own world now. Every once and a while a slight moan would escape her lips.

"Of course I do, you're an amazing dancer." We started to reminisce on this years school play. She had lent her skills to the theater company during the main dance number, "I remember when you were center stage. You were all I could look at. Even if you were dressed as a boy."

Laughing she said "shut up!" Reaching one of her hands behind her she slapped my arm causing my hand to slip a little. My thumb which was still massaging the start of her lip slipped up and rubbed up against her virgin hole wetting the top of my thumb. her legs tensed up and she held her breath. I knew exactly what she was thinking 'did he notice?' of course I feigned ignorance and moved my thumb quickly back to where it was making sure to keep the moisture on my thumb and quickly continued the conversation.

Genuinely laughing I said "what? You were a cute boy!"

Her body relaxed, thank god she didn't notice the lack of thong coverage, "no I wasn't. They put so much makeup on me and I was sweating like a pig. I was anything but cute."

"Umm.. you were a pretty boy?" I laughed letting go of her completely with both hands, licking the tip of my thumb to taste her. She tasted sweet, just the littlest taste of her was enough to send my cock into a rage. I knew now it wouldn't go down unless I came inside her. "can you pass me the small pillow?"

She lifted her arm to slap me again to the pretty boy remark but thought against it, then handed me the pillow. Taking the pillow from her I folded it hamburger style, slipped my hand under her stomach and lifted her up to replace my hand with the pillow allowing her hips to rest nicely on the pillow. She was surprisingly light, I then closed her legs and mounted her thighs taking careful action to let my balls rest in between her thigh gap.

"What are you doing now?" She asked worried

"I'm using the pillow to give your back leverage and support, With this I'm able to fully massage your lower back and glutes without putting extra stress on your back." I lied. Truthfully with this she was fully presenting to me her ass and pussy. The lack of fabric made it so I could easily see her puckered anus, and if I slid back down in between her legs it would allowed me a better view of her pussy without straining my neck. In the words of Meek Mill - 'face down ass up, that's the way we like to fuck.'

"Oh, okay." She said now putting her full confidence in me. When she relaxed her body, her ass cheeks and pussy lips parted slightly. With her ass in this new presentable position I slid the towel onto her lower back cupping an ass cheeks in each hand, slowly moving them in a circular motion.

"Tell me if it starts to tickle again. If you laugh it means I have to go back to your legs."

"Kay." Her response was barely audible, sighing in deeply in what I assumed was pleasure. With her in this position I could easily tell how she felt by watching her body's reaction. If she moved her hips slightly it meant it felt good, it meant I was building up her sexual desire even if she didn't know it. Reaching behind me I spread her legs apart a little more so my balls wouldn't be squished against her thighs but instead resting nice and snug on top of her wet pussy.

"What?" I asked as I did this.

"Ya, it's not hurting or tickling so I think it's working."

"Good." I continued to lightly massage her ass cheeks savoring the feel of her firm bubbly cheeks. I took note in noticing that her ass fit perfectly in my hands, when I applied a little pressure with my hands wide spread her ass cheeks filled in the gaps between my fingers. With one hand I quickly removed my hand after applying heavy pressure to see what would happen. I made sure my hand scratching my head was very audible, her ass responded like I thought it would. It jiggled. It was beautiful, almost hypnotizing. I did it a couple more time making sure to express how itchy my head was. Sliding my hands down her ass to her lower back I pressed the base of my cock into her ass. Feeling it through the fabric, I knew with a little ease on that pussy my cock would fit like a glove.

Massaging my hands up and down on her lower back it gave me the opportunity to slowly hump my balls deeper till the fabric of my boxers was rubbing against her clit and the shaft of my cock deeper between her ass cheeks. I knew she didn't mind because she was no longer trying to hide her moans but she did try to keep the volume down to a respectable 'this massage feels good' level. Intentionally I applied pressure to the sore parts of her back causing her to moan in pain.

"Damn, sorry. Looks like it's still hurting."

"No it's okay. It feels a lot better."

"That's good. I'll just do your thighs and gluts one more time then finish with your back." With that I slid back down between her legs parted them and began massaging. I looked down at my crotch sad that it had to leave it's perfect nesting place when I noticed that the area that was in between her thighs were soaking wet. 'That's why she was moaning' I thought to myself, 'almost perfect'. Looking at the time I noticed that there were three hours left before everyone would get up, if I wanted to fuck her I would have to do it now and if I wanted to fuck for a long time, and I wanted to fuck for a long time I had to do it now.

I moved to massage the bulk of her thighs one at a time, finishing each leg with both hands on the respective glute, giving it a good and hasty massage but making sure to squeeze and spread her cheeks so I could see her ass and pussy nice and spread for me. Signaling her I was done with this side I gave her ass cheek a good shake and shake good did it do. I did it twice savoring the sight of it jiggling in my hand. She laughed and told me to stop cause it 'felt funny,' yup she was almost ready.

When I was finished with one leg I moved on to the next. Sliding the one I was done with up so that her knees were at her sides pushing her ass a little higher in the air, putting her in doggy position but not quite. She wasn't fully on her knees, she was still laying down on the bed. I told her to fold her arms under her head and she did. I took a little time to soak her in, masking my appreciation of the sight before me by cracking my knuckles and stretching my arms.

Dana, a cute virgin girl, who has never had a boyfriend, who can barely talk to boys, Dana, with the hottest body I've ever seen was laying in front of me naked with her ass slightly in the air, pussy soaking wet and showing everything, ass puckered but slightly agape due to her legs being spread apart at her sides. Her nipples a beautiful puffy pink now visible, hard and dangling, lightly rubbing against the fabric of the bed because of the angle I had put her in. The only piece of fabric on her body was her bright pink thong, soaked through and pushed to the left of her beautiful white puffy pussy lips. Her pussy spread apart showing a swollen clit and a tight hole ready for my use. My cock ready to march into uncharted territories and she was none the wiser.

I thought it was only fair that if she was naked, that I would be naked. Quickly without disturbing the bed I took off my boxers. Kneeling behind her naked without her knowing I was naked was turning me on so much more. My cock no longer hugging my stomach instead stood out straight aiming straight at her pussy. I took my cock in one hand to hold it against my stomach thinking to myself 'nope, not yet. It has to be perfect.' I shimmied myself closer to her, balls now inches away from her pussy, like her I was clean and shaven so I hoped she didn't notice the difference in texture as I slowly pressed my balls against her mound resting my cock nicely between her ass cheeks. 'A perfect fit' I said to myself.

I noticed Dana raising her head, probably curious to see what felt different between us. So I quickly leaned forward and placed my hands on her back to apply pressure and push her back down. Like before with each up and down on her back my balls moved back and forth into her pussy as I stroked my bare cock with her bare ass cheeks and the only thing separating my cock from her anus was a flimsy thin pink noodle like fabric barely doing its job.

I had to fight the urge to ram myself full force into her and fuck was that hard to do. I noticed she started moving her hips back and fourth to meet mine. No doubt searching for the slight pleasure my balls were granting her clit. Her moans became more audible this time around, her breaths shaky and she was trying but failing to suppress the quite sounds of her moans. Looking down I noticed just how wet she really was, whenever my balls pulled away strings of her juices connected the small gap made with each thrust.

"How is your back feeling now?" buying myself some time.

"Oh, it feels a lot better. I thought I'd have to live with that pain for weeks" Speaking like she was coming back to reality, "thank you so much James."

"Hey, any time! I'm almost done." I said as I pulled my hips away from hers, "just a couple more minutes."

"Oh." Her hips tried to follow but was restricted due to her position.