Diary of John: Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With everyone now awake and things packed the only person who wasn't present was Dana.

"Where's Dana?" Asked Lauren. Looking around at everyone's faces making sure they didn't know the answer I said.

"I think she went to the bedroom in the middle of the night. The floor was probably making her back worse."

Lauren, making her way to the bedroom opened the door to find a freshly showered and dressed Dana laying in bed sleeping curled up in a ball under the blanket. Waking her up Lauren asked if she was okay to which she responded by nodding her head in silence shaking off her grogginess. Dana, trying to stand wobbled backwards back onto the bed. Concerned, Lauren asked if her back was okay. Dana nodded and just said "yea I'm fine, my legs are just weak and my hips hurt. I had a hard time sleeping and and almost didn't get any." Sneaking a smile my way.

We all loaded into the bus meeting up with friends we haven't seen all summer. Both Dana and I were asked how our summer vacations were, we just looked at each other, laughed and said together in unison.

"It was eventful."