Diavolo Ch. 09

Story Info
Gabe's temper. Not good...
8.5k words
4.81
12.5k
18

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd never come so hard in his life. The sight of her rubbing herself on him had blown his fucking mind. Hell, waking up to find her licking his cock like her favorite flavor of lollipop had nearly done him in. He nearly shot his load into her mouth when she'd wrapped her pretty lips around the head of his cock, but then he'd noticed her glassy-eyed look and wanted to cry in frustration.

She'd come awake slowly, the surprise at what she'd been doing dawning on her face, but at the same time excited. She wanted to pull away, he could see the uncertainty in her eyes, heard it in her stuttered apology.

Really? Apologizing because she was sucking his dick? Someday they'd both laugh about that, he was sure.

He'd rushed her, yanked her up his body, and seduced her before she changed her mind. Seeing her bloom into a sexual creature almost made him weep. The sight of her arching her back and screaming his name as she gushed and came all over his dick actually did make him shed a tear. It pushed him over, his ejaculate shooting all over the both of them.

He kissed her hard, loving the feel of his juices making her flesh slide erotically over his. He wanted to smear it all over her and mark his territory.

And then, he'd opened his mouth and spilled his guts.

"Marry me."

The sound of those words still echoed in the room and he'd felt her tense up.

He had to tamp down his damned possessive anger. His hand cupped her ass and he rolled them over, ignoring the searing pain it caused across his ribs and in his leg. He caged her beneath him, the loose strands of his hair coming down around her face.

She gazed up at him, dazed.

"We've barely known each other two months now," she replied in a quiet, almost frightened voice.

Great. First time he asks a chick to marry him and she doesn't jump at the chance. His male ego snarled like a vicious dog at that.

"I don't need any more time to figure out you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Her mouth opened and closed, eyes searching his. Suddenly, to his alarm, they began to well, big blue eyes swimming in tears.

"But, why? You can have anyone you want. Why me?" she whispered, voice choked.

His heart melted. "Why not?" He used his thumbs to brush away the two tears that spilled over. "You're beautiful to me, Abigail. But it's more than that. I love every exasperating thing about you."

She winced. "Exasperating?"

He frowned down at her. "Yeah. Like how you always play down your best attributes, like your hair in that infuriating little knot. I just want to bury my hands in it, but can't, and how you cover yourself up too much. Baby, I'm all for being demure and dressing classy, but you go overboard."

She frowned back at him. "But that's who I am, Gabriel. I refuse to dress like a—like a—"

"Floozy?" he asked.

She bit her lower lip.

He began to chuckle. "I'm too jealous to let you dress that way either, but no more black dresses that come up to your ears and trail a foot around you either."

She let out a pent up breath and broke eye contact with him. "Hey," he said cupping her cheeks, making her look at him again. "I love you Abigail. I'm sorry for pushing so much, but I really do love you."

Her eyes welled again. "I love you too, Gabriel."

He kissed her then, slowly, firmly, trying to transcend his feelings for her in his kiss. He could feel himself growing hard again and ached to take her.

"Never be ashamed of what we share between us, Abby," he said finally letting her breathe again. "What we do belongs to us. I'm yours and you're mine. I don't want any shame in what we share."

She closed her eyes making him worry.

"It's just that..." she took a deep breath. "I was taught—"

"Well, I'll unteach you, Abby. We'll go slowly. I promise not to penetrate you until we walk down that aisle, but we are definitely going to explore and learn each other."

Her gaze slid to his. "Yes, Gabriel," she said softly, eyes focused intensely on his. Goosebumps rose over his body. "Yes, I'll marry you."

Gabriel couldn't contain the grin. He was going to get her the biggest rock on Earth. She'd need a wheelbarrow to carry it around on her finger.

"God-baby. I just want to lick you all over and eat you out until you squirt my face."

She gasped loudly, her eyes growing round and face turning scarlet. "Gabriel!"

He chuckled and nipped her neck. "Sorry," he growled, not really meaning the apology one bit.

"What is this sticky stuff on us?"

He laughed some more, and rolled over, sliding his fingers in the remains of semen on her belly. He trailed his fingers lower until he smeared it right between her legs. Someday he'd come there. Someday soon.

She flinched at his touch and slammed her thighs shut tight, her face going red, and gaze darting away in embarrassment.

He gathered her close to his body as his lips brushed her nose. "You're mine, Abigail soon to be..." He stuttered to a stop. "My wife," he finally murmured.

His surname. Over his dead body he'd give her the surname of the bastard that had gunned his mother down. He needed to do something about that damned name. Raven was only his stage name. Legally he was still Brinks.

"Let's get cleaned up and get a bite to eat."

She nodded, her fingers twining in the loose locks of his hair. She looked so shy and sweet, his heart nearly burst just looking at her.

*******

The restaurant was beautiful, with a breathtaking view of the Pacific. Gabriel had opted for a table on the outside terrace. The sun was just setting beneath the horizon painting the sky in dramatic hues of deep blues, pinks and reds. The balmy breeze made the fronds of palms rustle and blew strands of her hair across her neck. The flickering candle set in the center of the table made Gabriel's eyes look like glowing jade. He grinned at her as he sucked down his sixth oyster.

The waiter had brought an enormous shell-shaped platter filled with ice and a dozen oysters. Again, he'd pulled his hair back into a tail at his nape, but he wore a long-sleeved charcoal Henley and a pair of washed out grey jeans. Where he'd gotten the extra clothing, she had no idea, but he looked utterly drool-worthy.

She'd donned a pair of cropped, white, linen, drawstring pants, with a delicately crocheted pale-grey top that bared her belly button. It was unlike anything she'd ever worn, but she loved it. Especially the strappy little beaded sandals. He'd taken her to the spa where they'd pampered her from head to toe. Looking down at her fingers, she grinned at the cute French manicure that matched her toes. They'd even painted a little daisy on her ring finger.

Gabriel grabbed her hand and kissed it again. Her belly always flipped when he did that. Under the table, her toes curled when his leg brushed against hers.

He looked like he wanted to eat her alive, the same intense gaze he had as they'd showered together. Another first for her.

Would it always be this way? This intensity, this feeling of free-falling through the clouds. Would she splatter into a million pieces when she hit the ground?

"Don't be scared," his million dollar voice purred.

She gulped. How easy it was for him to read her.

"We'll date a while, but I'm not dragging this out for months. You're it for me, Abigail. I've never meant anything more in my life."

She just stared at him. What was she supposed to say to that? To the intensity in his eyes?

She swallowed. "I want to be on my own a while."

He flinched and suddenly there was fire in his eyes. He leaned back to study her, clearly unhappy.

"I've been too sheltered all my life, Gabriel. I just wanted to be on my own a while. It doesn't mean I don't want to be your girlfriend or marry you. I just want to have my own little place and work. Live normal."

His gaze lowered, thumb rubbing over her knuckles. "I can get a smaller place if you want. I already contacted my broker and put the beach house up for sale."

Her jaw dropped. "What? Why?"

His brows drew tight over angry eyes. 'Rafe brought a bunch of people over last night. I don't want anyone knowing where I live. I need to get away from it all sometimes. I don't want the fucking paps sitting on my doorstep every time shit hits the fan."

She nodded, understanding. The circus of media around the hospital was reminder enough of what he meant. She'd hated every second of it. "Yeah. I understand, but..." How to tell him? Her gaze strayed to the rolling waves surging up onto the sand, leaving sparkling white foam in their wake.

She felt him tense, making her nibble her lower lip in unease.

"But?" he growled.

"I want to have my own little place for a while."

When he remained silent, she dared turn her gaze to peek at him again.

His face was a mask of stone, only his eyes blazed scarily. Slowly he nodded. "I don't like it, but if that's what you want—"

She didn't let him finish. Grabbing his face, she kissed him fiercely. His hand landed on her thigh, squeezing, a low groan sounding in his throat.

Off to her their right, she heard chuckling and sprang back from him, mortified by her brazen display.

Gabriel leaned closer and nipped her earlobe, sending more heat into her cheeks.

The table next to theirs had two couples staring and laughing at them.

Abigail readjusted her glasses on her nose and cleared her throat as Gabriel pulled away just enough to look her in the eyes again. "At least let me pay for the apartment, and get you what you need."

"Absolutely not," she said arranging her napkin on her lap when the waiter appeared with their lobster dinners.

Gabriel clenched his hands into fists. "Damn-it, Abby. I'm supposed to take care of you."

"We're not married yet."

The waiter's eyes widened before he asked them if they needed anything else.

"We're good," Gabriel snapped, his eyes never leaving Abigail's face. He leaned closer. "You won't live with me, you won't let me put a roof over your head. I feel like I'm being emasculated here."

She gaped at him. "Gabriel, honestly. You're being a caveman about this."

"I told you I was a caveman."

She almost wanted to back down and let him have his way, but that was how she always acted, letting people walk all over her. She'd been pulled from the safety of the convent, her eyes and mind rudely awakened. She needed to take control over some part of her life before becoming nothing more than his wife.

"I won't change my mind," she said looking down at her fists in her lap. "It's just not fair, I always have to give in to what others want. I just want this one little thing. To feel like I can be a real person—"

His hand cupped her face and turned her to him.

"Baby, he whispered. "I don't want to take your choices from you."

She bit her lip when she felt it tremble.

He stroked it tenderly, making her release it from between her teeth. "I just need to know you're safe. I don't know how the hell I'm going to sleep at night when you're not with me."

"But we only slept together last night."

"And I'm already addicted, baby. I need you."

Oh-God. Her throat felt choked up at the pleading way he said that.

"But, I'll just deal. I'll give you your Abby-time." His eyes narrowed then. "On one condition."

She frowned at him. He was putting conditions? The choice to personal independence was supposed to be hers.

"I get to scope out the place with you. If I don't think it's safe enough, you are not moving in. That is non-negotiable."

She blinked up at his stern countenance. He wasn't going to budge on that, she was sure.

"And we get an alarm and surveillance system installed before you sleep there alone."

"Now wait a minute—"

"No. That's it. Final. You're mine and I'll be damned if something happens to you because I let myself get swayed by this silly little urge to live separately. Tomorrow we'll discuss whatever plans you have for the wedding and I'll have someone come by afterwards to help coordinate everything."

Abigail flinched. So fast. Everything was happening too fast.

Gabriel gripped her chin with two fingers, leaning close. "I want you legally, papers drawn and signed, big fucking ring on that finger. Mine, and I'm not waiting months for that." His gaze softened. "Don't you want me as much as I want you, Abby?"

He fought unfairly. One minute she wanted to hit him over his hard head, the next she just wanted to kiss the daylights out of him.

"Tell me you love me," he whispered.

"I love you, Gabriel," she got out on a shaky breath.

He touched his lips to hers, making her melt.

The light clapping at the other table made them spring apart.

One of the men at the next table raised his glass and saluted them. "Congrats on the nuptials."

Gabriel straightened, and nodded.

They ate their dinner, but she could tell Gabriel was moody again. Obviously, he'd disliked the eavesdropping people at the next table as much as she did.

Would there always be this lack of privacy with them? Everyone watching, listening, as if they were some public reality show?

Just beyond Gabriel's shoulder, she watched the Ferris wheel of the amusement park sparkle with iridescent colors. Laughter and screams could be heard, as well as the thundering rattle of the rollercoaster.

Gabriel looked back and turned with a smile lighting his beautiful face again.

"Wanna go?" he asked jerking his thumb over his shoulder.

She gaped at him. "But your leg—"

"I'm fine. We'll get the crutches again and take a walk down there." His eyes suddenly heated up a thousand degrees. "Unless you'd rather go back to the room and roll around on the bed some more."

She reared back, completely aware she was making her fish face again, but how could she not? Her boyfriend was completely wicked.

*******

They retrieved only one of his crutches as well as a baseball cap he pulled low over his forehead. The salty breeze was turning a bit nippy, so she pulled on a long black cardigan that was inside one of the many bags from Lillian's boutique.

Pacific Park was full of people having a grand time. They walked around, his hand holding hers tight. Some people turned to gawk at him, a few asked for pictures, but for the most part, they were left alone.

They went into the Fun House and laughed all the way through. It took them almost an hour to find their way out.

Gabriel tried his hand at a few games, and spent a small fortune winning her a giant stuffed teddy bear. She carried her prize proudly under one arm, gripping her hot boyfriend's hand with the other.

He led her to the Ferris wheel. Always a bit wary of heights, she was a little reluctant to go on, but he convinced her, promising to keep her safe.

How could a girl refuse such an offer?

"Baby, why so tense?" he murmured licking his way up her neck to her ear.

Abigail panted, a mixture of fear and desire making her heart race. "I'm fine," she lied.

The ride started up again with a jerk to let the next riders on. She yipped in fright and clutched Gabriel.

"Oh-hell-no," he laughed. "You're scared?'

"I'm fine. Just don't make it rock," she whined, opening her eyes to see in dismay they were almost at the top.

"Rock? You man like this?"

The evil rock star shifted forward, tipping the little umbrella shaped gondola, making Abigail scream. Gabriel laughed and wrapped his arms around her.

"You're so mean," she whined, and then squeaked in fright when the ride lurched yet again.

This time they rose to the very top before swinging to a stop.

Abigail whimpered, clutching him tight. It was a little more than one-hundred and thirty feet to the pier now.

"I've got you, baby," he purred into her ear, tongue darting out to lick the sensitive shell.

Abigail shivered, this time for different reasons.

He tilted his head and sealed his mouth over hers, hand coming up beneath her top to grip her breast. Abigail arched her back and gasped when he pulled the cup of her bra aside to pinch her nipple. Moisture flooded her panties.

"I fucking want you so much I hurt, Abigail."

She wanted him too. Wanted him so much she was about to throw all her convictions aside and beg him to take her back to the room and love her fully.

She gripped his ponytail and opened her mouth to let him plunder it, mimicking another act with his tongue.

The Ferris wheel jolting back into motion had her turning away with a gasp. He chuckled and just held her tight.

After the initial panic, she settled in to enjoy the beautiful sight around her.

The moon was full and lit a silver path across the ocean. Below, the lights of the park glittered brightly in a array of neon colors. Gabriel kissed her every chance he got. At one point, he plastered his mouth over hers and she heard the hoots and whistles of the people below waiting their turn to get on the ride.

Embarrassed, she turned her face away. Gabriel just chuckled and grinned at the crowd as they passed.

As their gondola soared back up, he grabbed her again. Abigail turned her head and bumped his cap. It went flying off below somewhere.

"Oh," she gasped.

They watched as someone caught it and raised it up like a trophy.

Abigail stared wide-eyed at Gabe. He just shrugged and pulled off his hair-tie.

"What-the-hell. It's not like I was actually fooling anyone."

Dark hair tumbled around his face and shoulders, the breeze sweeping it all over to one side, a few strands coming over half his face. He looked like the male models of the cover of magazines. She was pretty sure he'd graced quite a few.

Afterwards, he'd bought them both blue slushies, and they'd shared a bag of popcorn as they watched the little children squeal in delight on a plane ride that took them around in a circle.

Abigail's heart clenched at the sight of them laughing and waving at their parents below.

"Like kids?" Gabriel nuzzled her ear.

She bit her lip and gazed up at him from beneath her lashes. "Always have. Never thought I'd have any of my own though."

His gaze heated, sweeping over her. "I can just imagine you all swelled up with my baby in your belly," he growled. A shudder went through her as smoldering green eyes rose to hers. "Jesus. I swear, Abby. If it weren't for..." He stopped himself and looked away for a second before turning back to her with a frown. "If I had it all my way, we'd be on a plane to Vegas right now to get hitched and you'd be pregnant before the sun came up or I'd break my back trying, baby."

She sucked in a harsh breath at his candor.

His brows pinched over the bridge of his nose. "Your tongue is blue."

She blinked at the sudden change of topic. "So is yours," she managed to say over her breathlessness.

"Gabriel, can we take a picture with you," a couple of blonde girls squealed, bouncing up and down.

He looked away from her, but not before she saw him frown at the intrusion.

His face changed to an easy smile as he stood though.

"Sure," he replied.

Abigail noticed him leaning more on his left leg. It was probably time they headed back to their room.

The blondes bounded over to him, one of them practically shoving her phone under Abigail's nose.

"Could you, pretty please?" she said with an ear-to-ear grin.

Abigail smiled back and took the phone. She walked a few paces away from the bench where she and Gabriel had been resting. When she turned, she was confronted by the view of the girls plastering their overly large breasts to Gabriel, clutching at him with big lusty grins on their spray-tanned faces.

Gabriel's smile did not reach his eyes, merely a tilt of the corners of his generous lips. Still, he looked hot and, of course, the picture would probably be one the girls would boast about for a long time.

They asked for a kiss each, and Gabriel pecked their cheeks, even though they were obviously trying for his mouth.