Diavolo Ch. 11

Story Info
Abby's transformation.
8.5k words
4.82
14.7k
19

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail scampered into the bedroom to put something on.

"Don't put on any panties," Gabriel called out as he sauntered toward the kitchen.

Her eyes widened and her face grew hot. Rushing to her closet, she debated as to what to wear. Her eyes fell upon the pretty floral maxi dress Gabriel had bought her on Rodeo Drive.

With a grin, she grabbed it off the hangar and slipped it on. The cool gauzy material slid over her body down to her ankles.

Rushing to her dresser, she unpinned her hair and fluffed it out so it fell in wild waves around her shoulders to her waist.

A little bit of face powder and gloss for her lips had her satisfied with how she looked. With a soft sigh, she pushed her glasses up her nose and frowned at her reflection, wondering if maybe she should get contacts. She had such a beautiful fiancé, she really needed to look into fixing herself up a bit more.

The scents from the kitchen drew her out of the bedroom.

Gabriel was lighting a candle in the middle of the table. He'd taken the robe off and had pulled on a pair of black drawstring pants. He looked completely edible standing there barefoot, his torso completely on display for her pleasure.

He looked over his shoulder at her, his gaze and smile completely seductive. Abigail's heart did a slow flip in her chest.

"Dinner is ready, m'lady," he said in his sexy purr, as he pulled out one of the chairs and indicated she should sit.

His eyes slid slowly, appreciatively, down her form as she approached. He took her hand as she sat, and placed a lingering kiss on her knuckles, blazing emerald eyes on her face as he did so. Her tummy clenched as, once again, she marveled at how drop dead gorgeous Gabriel was. She just could not believe he was hers. How did she get so lucky? There were thousands, of woman fantasizing about this man, yet he'd chosen her amongst them all.

He turned to go back toward the little open kitchen behind them. Abigail watched, enthralled, the way his broad muscular back V'ed down to a narrow waist. His dark hair fell in a tumble of waves just between his shoulder blades, blocking part of the dragon he had tattooed there. His loose-fitting linen pants fell low on his hips, revealing enticing dimples over each of his ass cheeks. Her hands clenched, the sudden urge to reach out and grip his butt overwhelming. Unfortunately, the enticing sight of his backside disappeared around the counter, so she turned back to look at the table he'd set.

The roses were beautiful. How much had he spent on flowers for her today? She frowned thinking of all the things that that money could have been used for instead of purchasing dozens upon dozens of expensive roses.

Bonnie's words haunted her again, but she pushed away the negative thoughts. She was not going to doubt Gabriel when he'd given her no reason to distrust him. She didn't care that Diamond had answered his phone the night before. There were probably a thousand reasons as to why she had his phone.

Gabriel placing a bowl in front of her snapped her out of her musings.

"First course," he said looking down at her as he set another bowl at his place next to her.

The scent wafting up from the bowl of soup had her tummy grumbling in appreciation.

"Did you make this?" Abigail asked staring at the bowl of white bean soup in surprise.

He scoffed. "Of course. You're going to realize I'm a man of many talents."

Her face flushed scarlet at the dark seductive tone in his voice, but she smiled anyway, though she could not hold his scorching gaze. "I bet. Lucky me."

The soup had bits of bacon, potatoes, and other vegetables she wasn't sure of. It tasted heavenly, to her surprise. A rice and seafood dish, called paella, followed the soup with a side dish of tossed greens and chicken breasts he'd prepared with olives and peppers.

Gabriel poured her wine and amazed her with conversation about the places he'd visited and things he'd learned to cook. It seemed cooking was a hobby her boyfriend enjoyed almost as much as making music.

She'd never had authentic Spanish food. The fact that he'd prepared it himself made her enjoy it more.

Afterwards, he'd put more wood on the fire blazing in the fireplace and took out his guitar to play and sing her a few of his compositions as well as tell her about his childhood.

She never knew or imagined he'd gone to private schools. The sadness and resentment of not having a father figure in his life came through his stories of how the other boys would tease him at his awkwardness in sports. Thankfully, he'd used music as a refuge.

He set the guitar aside and took the cello.

If Abigail hadn't already been head over heels for him, watching him play the cello would have done her in for sure. The sight of him by the fire, the way the flames lit his beautiful long hair and eyes, reflecting off the rich wood of the instrument between his legs, and highlighting the brawny strength of his arms and upper torso, had her close to swooning. Abigail's heart was in her throat, her eyes swimming with tears of awe and love.

He stopped playing, eyes boring into hers.

"That was so beautiful, Gabriel," she managed to get out over the lump in her throat.

He remained silent for a moment. "I love the way you look at me," he whispered.

She blinked. She just wanted to crawl into his lap and...touch, kiss, hold him.

He rose and placed the cello back onto the stand by the fireplace.

"I'm turning this off, before we set this place on fire for real this time."

He tended to the fire until he turned it out. Next, he turned and slipped his arms around her, swinging her up into his arms with a slight wince.

She wondered if he was in pain, but didn't say anything, not wanting to make him feel less of a man because of his injuries.

He headed to the bedroom with her.

Abigail felt giddy and apprehensive at once. Linking her arms around his neck, she pressed her open mouth against his as he strode to the bedroom.

"What about the dishes?" she suddenly said remembering he'd piled everything in the sink.

"Not now," he growled giving her biting kisses on her lips.

He followed her down onto the bed. Abigail's heart sped up when he was suddenly between her legs, kissing her hard. She arched against him, her hands sliding down his sculpted back to grip the backside she'd been ogling earlier. Gabriel's fine ass filled her hands, muscles flexing as he rolled his hips lazily against the juncture of her legs.

Panting against his kiss, she slipped her fingers into the waistband of his pants to press her fingers into the cool supple flesh of his backside. Abigail widened her legs, pressing her sex tighter against his rigid flesh. The thought that this man was to be her husband, had her heart banging hard against her ribs. He'd be her first; her only.

"Gabriel, I love you so," she moaned.

"Baby," he sighed, letting his mouth slide down the column of her throat. His fingers slipped the straps of her maxi from her shoulders.

"I want to take this off," she sighed, pulling at her dress. He lifted his head to stare into her eyes. "I want to feel you. No barriers."

She wanted to give herself to him...now. There was no reason to hold back any longer.

Gabriel helped pull her dress over her head and tossed it aside. He got off the bed and shucked his pants off as well.

Abigail had already seen him completely naked many times. It no longer made her embarrassed to look at his bare body. His size still frightened her though. She had no idea how all that was going to squeeze inside her. It seemed virtually impossible, but she wasn't naïve enough to doubt that he would ultimately be able to work all that length and girth within her virginal channel. A woman, after all, was made to stretch enough to be able to give birth to an infant.

She smiled as Gabriel lowered himself over her, letting the thought of someday carrying his baby warm her.

He smiled. "Whatever you're thinking has the most beautiful smile on your face, Abby."

"You. I'm thinking only of you," she answered.

His smile faded, replaced by an intense look. The hard length of his body rested on hers, though he kept the majority of his weight on his elbows and legs. She loved the feel of his weight pressing her, pinning her down onto the mattress.

"This is so much more than I've ever experienced," he said, voice husky with emotion. He took her hand, admiring the sparkle of the ring there. "You're mine, Abigail."

She cupped his cheek with her other hand. "We don't need to wait anymore, Gabriel. I don't want to. It's okay."

His eyes glittered, lips twitching into a smile. "That so?"

She tilted her hips, thighs clenching his, to stroke the seam of her sex up the length of him. Gabriel sucked in a harsh breath and shuddered. "Yes, Gabriel. I want you. Now. Please."

He buried his face in the side of her neck. "Jesus."

When he didn't do anything else, she wiggled some more beneath him.

He began to kiss and nibble his way across her collarbone. Abigail arched her back, offering her breasts to his questing lips.

The lights were on very low, casting a soft glow in the room. She watched in rapt wonder as Gabriel's lips puckered around one nipple to suck her deeply into his mouth. Next, he used his teeth to rake and nip her tight, sensitive bud, making her writhe beneath him.

He bit and kissed his way to give the second nipple the same attention.

Abigail gripped handfuls of his silky hair as he licked a hot line down the center of her body, her toes curling when she realized where he was headed.

His wide shoulders split her legs wide as he got comfortable between her thighs.

She panted, her eyes blinking up at the dimly lit ceiling. She fought the urge to close her legs. Not that she'd be able to with Gabriel wedged there. His face scrutinized her inches away from her sex and she suddenly felt a bit shy even though he'd licked her to orgasm in the bathroom.

His fingers parted her throbbing folds and she cringed at how wet she felt.

"So fucking gorgeous," he sighed on a rapturous sigh.

His moan was muffled when he finally buried his mouth against her pussy. Abigail gripped the sheet, double fisted before sinking her fingers into his black mane, her belly clenching and toes pointing into the mattress at the unbearable pleasure his slithering tongue brought her.

A slow, dark, melody played over the sound system, making her heart race even more. If she'd lost her soul to her dark angel, then so be it. She loved Gabriel, and would never regret giving herself to him.

The stinging feel of his tongue trying to wiggle itself up inside her had her hissing at the slight bite of pain.

"Damn, you're tight, baby," he murmured.

She arched her back. "Gabriel, take me. I want you to make me yours. Make love to me, please."

"Easy," he murmured and licked her again.

His tongue began to lap repeatedly at her nubbin, making her gasp and moan.

Abigail tossed her head side to side as he tortured relentlessly, his tongue whipping her sensitive flesh until her thighs locked and her back bowed.

"Gabriel, oh," she cried out as pleasure washed over her, setting her body to tremble in rapture and hips buck in wanton abandon against his face.

He growled in pleasure, reared up and jerked his hand roughly over his erection.

Abigail panted, watching as he spilled his cum over her quivering belly. His muscles clenched, hair spilling over one shoulder as he growled and jerked his hips, milking his pleasure.

"But I wanted you to take me," she finally got out slightly disappointed. She'd wanted to feel him filling her with his body and his seed.

He collapsed with a grunt on her, mushing their bellies together over his sticky seed.

He was still breathing hard, ribs working to get enough air. "Soon. Promise."

She pouted, wrapping her arms around him as she clenched her thighs around his hips again. She was suddenly hungry for the feel of him even though he'd just given her an orgasm.

"Ga—"

He covered her mouth in a tongue-filled kiss, leaving her breathless.

"I'll get something to clean us up."

With that, he bounded out of bed and into the bathroom. Moments later, he arrived with a couple of warm, damp washcloths, and tended to her gently.

Abigail felt pampered and spoiled by his attentions. Her body still felt the burn of desire, but when he returned from the bathroom, he turned the lights and music off, and then pulled the white comforter over the both of them. He pulled her against his body with a satisfied sigh and kissed her one last time.

Surprisingly, she'd drifted off to sleep quickly, wrapped in his arms.

It was still dark outside when she finally stirred wrapped in Gabriel's heat and scent. His heart pounded loud beneath her ear as she flexed her fingers against the firm pillow of his right pectoral. With a sleepy sigh, she slid her thigh higher over his groin.

Her eyes snapped wide when she bumped his erection and he stirred against her leg with a low growl.

The air blew gently against the sheet covering them, but Gabe was like a furnace next to her, making her want to snuggle tighter.

The memories of the night before had her body igniting again. She moved restlessly against him.

Strong fingers cupped one of her ass cheeks, giving it a tight squeeze.

"You're insatiable," he chuckled.

She frowned, letting her fingers trail down his torso until they wrapped around his distended flesh.

Oh, wow. He was ginormous. His hips flexed when she stroked experimentally. God-that was hot. Tightening up her hold on him, she stroked slowly up.

His ass left the mattress, head rolling back as he hissed an expletive.

A delicious clenching sensation rolled deep within her at his reaction. Heaven help her, she loved seeing him this way.

***

She was killing him, and she was enjoying it immensely.

Tossing the covers away from their bodies, he spread his thighs and let her look her fill.

Startled by his action, her eyes widened in surprise, and already he could see the gorgeous flush she always got rising up from her breasts to color her face. Ever the bashful virgin, Abigail had him wrapped around her little finger.

He rewarded her by laying his soul bare for her to see.

He arched his hips, letting his cock slide through her fingers. "More," he begged on a whisper.

She swallowed, nostrils flaring as her eyes devoured him. The amount of passion in her eyes scorched him, burned him alive from the inside out.

Her fingers tightened on his length, loosened his hold on the climax he could feel roiling in his balls. Gabriel gripped the sheet beneath him and flexed his hips, moaning his approval. Abigail's blue eyes were cobalt in the weak dawn light filtering from around the edges of their room darkening drapes. She licked her lips making him whimper like a pathetic fool. He closed his eyes and bit his lip hard enough to draw a little blood when her head began to descend. A mantra of "Don't fucking come" repeated over and over in his head as he felt the heat of her mouth hovering over him.

This was new to her, so maybe she was grossed out at giving him head. Last time he'd felt her mouth on him, she'd been half asleep, still in a dream state. He still broke out in a sweat every time he remembered. It'd been what he jerked off to ever since.

He opened his mouth to tell her she didn't need to do this if she didn't want to, but let out a loud groan instead when the flat of her tongue licked up his entire length.

"Holy fuck," he hissed.

The wet heat of her mouth engulfed him, her tongue exploring slowly and gently his entire length and glans. When she explored his cum-hole with the tip of her tongue, he'd almost lost it.

His hands tangled in her glorious blond tresses, lifting her away.

"Jesus, baby," he panted. "I'm about ready to blow my load.

Her enormous eyes blinked at him, face flushed. "I want you to."

"What?" No way.

She licked her lips, blue eyes glittering orbs of desire. "I...I want you to come in my mouth."

Gabriel's breath left him in a whoosh. All coherent thought left his lust addled brain when she pushed him back down and got to her knees between his thighs.

Eyes locked on his, she took him into her hand again and dipped low, pretty ass in the air as she opened her mouth and took him deep again.

She was a quick learner, because she began to bob her head up and down, slowly, suckling him, eyes firmly locked on his.

Gabriel panted, open-mouthed, clutching the sheets tight in his fists as he flexed his hips and fucked that beautiful mouth. Her full lips engulfed him, his shaft disappearing into that hot orifice, sliding out slicked with her saliva.

His gut clenched hard and he felt the urgency rising up, tightening his balls painfully.

"Shit, baby," he panted, "I can't...hold any—"

His shout of completion startled him. His orgasm ripped out of his body with such force it made him double over. His hand clenched in her hair as spurt after spurt filled her mouth. A tear leaked from the corner of his left eye when he felt her swallowing around him. He cried out again, his hips flexing, milking every last bit of the pleasure he had to give her.

Thighs quivering, he fell back onto the pillows, dragging her up with him.

"God, Abby," he panted, crushing her against him, "just, God."

His brain was fried. His body was still trembling in the aftermath of the mind-blowing orgasm she'd given him.

The alarm clock on the nightstand went off making him groan in dismay. Oh-no. She couldn't possibly be thinking of going back to work. They'd just gotten officially engaged. She'd just given him the most mind-blowing orgasm of his life.

"Oh, Gabriel," she sighed in disappointment.

She disentangled herself from his embrace and stood, dashing his hopes she'd turn the damned alarm off and snuggle back into bed with him. It was on the tip of his tongue to tell her to quit. She didn't need to work. That's what she had him for. He was more than enough of a good provider for her. She'd want for nothing, he'd make sure of that.

He sat up in bed as she dashed to the closet. Gabriel frowned at her when she looked apologetically at him.

"I usually don't take more than a half hour to get ready."

He scowled harder.

Her feeble smile turned into a pout. "I'm sorry, darling. I just can't not go. It's my day to do the sing-along with the children. They love sing-along day."

Gabriel ran an agitated hand through his hair and then shoved off the bed. He hooked his arm around her waist on his way out the door to the bathroom.

"Let's at least shower first. I'll drive you. I've got business with Daniel anyway."

She gaped at him.

"Nothing bad, Baby. Just papers we need to go over and sign."

As he adjusted the water temperature to the one he knew she liked, hot, he heard her clear her throat.

"It's probably none of my business, but why are you going after half of the Montenegro estate?"

He glanced at her over his shoulder. "Because my father left it to me and my mother."

"Oh," she said in a small voice.

He straightened and tipped her chin up to him again.

"I'm entitled to half, Abby. You don't think I should claim what's mine?"

Her eyes widened. Her mouth opened and closed, a flush filling her face. "That's what you said the day you came to dinner. I thought..." Her voice trailed off and she backed away.

At least she tried to.

"I'd told you I'd come to claim what was mine," he said yanking her back against him.

Visions of that night filtered through his mind. Kissing her, the dinner, leaving her wanting more of his touch, and mounting his bike. His precious Harley Fatboy. He remembered listening to Demon Speeding, by Rob Zombie, the feel of the bike roaring between his legs and the road passing like a blur beneath his wheels.