Diavolo Ch. 14

Story Info
Trouble in paradise.
8.4k words
4.68
8.8k
14

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel frowned as the last vestiges of sleep faded away. Something had awakened him from deep slumber. A sound. It was familiar. Almost as familiar as the sweet sound of Abby's snores against his chest.

Oh, but he felt so comfortable right now. His fingers squeezed the tender flesh of his wife's ass possessively. She moaned in her sleep, tilting her sexy tush tighter into his grasp. Gabriel's lips spread into a grin even as his cock jerked against Abigail's tummy.

Bliss.

Still...that sound...

Helicopters.

His eyes snapped open.

The room was still dark, only a shimmering glow from the rising sun peeping through soft white curtains covering the glass wall in front of the bed.

No one was supposed to know where they were. Diamond was supposed to have made sure of that when she booked the honeymoon.

Fame was still a new thing for him. Most times people didn't know who he was. Being harassed by paps was strictly stuff that happened back home in California.

Gabriel looked down at Abby. Her leg was thrown over his thigh, one hand curled under her chin, the other resting at his waist. Blonde waves spilled out behind her, gleaming against the white sheets.

She was so beautiful, it made his chest ache. The sun had darkened her skin to a pretty golden glow, but it still looked pale compared to his deeper darker tan. Diamond was going to have a fit when she saw him. She'd made him promise he'd use sun block, because of image and crap. What was wrong with a heavy metal rocker dude getting a little sun in the tropics with his new bride?

Gabriel snorted before running his lips up the side of Abby's cheek to revel in its petal softness.

His dick throbbed, hungry to be embedded within her. Sliding his hand from her supple ass to her thigh, he pulled it higher onto his waist and arched into her.

Nothing like fucking your sweet wife awake.

His ardor cooled when someone rudely banged on the door to their cottage.

Abby mumbled something and blinked sleepy blue eyes open with a yawn.

He buried his face in her neck as she arched her body against his, igniting his lust again. Maybe he'd imagined someone banging on the door. He rolled her onto her back. She automatically spread for him, eagerly, much to his pleasure. As he stared into her darkened blue eyes, cheeks filling with pink color, he angled his hips, ready to sink into her tight pussy; pussy that only he'd had the privilege to plunder to his heart's content.

"You're so fucking mine," he growled as he began to sink in.

Loud banging on the door followed by Diamond's annoying yell, "Gabriel, open up."

What. The. Fuck.

Abby stiffened beneath him, eyes going round.

Various emotions fought for dominance within him at that point; fury, impatience, fear that something horrible happened back home and that's why Diamond had to fly hundreds of miles to tell him personally.

He stumbled to his feet, grabbed Abby's discarded robe and tossed it to her before yanking on his white linen drawstring pants he'd worn the night before.

Once he was sure Abby had wrapped herself in her robe, he stalked to the door and yanked it open.

Diamond stood, dressed head to toe in black. Behind her stood the two goons she'd hired to guard him at the hospital, blocking the way of about a handful of camera toting paparazzi.

He didn't bother brushing back the swath of black hair the early morning breeze blew across his face. Instead, he stared daggers down at Diamond. Of course, she hardly noticed his furious gaze. She was too busy practically drooling at his bare chest and abs.

Gabriel crossed his arms over his chest and snapped, "What the hell is going on?"

"You and Abby are all over the tabloids."

Diamond held up her phone, and there in living color was his naked ass. It was the picture that annoying woman had taken the night before when Gabriel had propped Abby up on the dresser just before dinner.

"Fuck," was all he could say before glaring at the picture-snapping paps about ten feet away. Just down the boardwalk leading to the cottages sitting over the crystalline waters surrounding Bora Bora, three more were running up, cameras in hand.

Diamond pushed him into the cottage and closed the door behind her.

"Don't' worry about your stuff, I'll have management collect it and send it back to your place."

Gabriel finally raked a hand through his tangled hair in agitation.

"How the hell...?" he began until he remembered the picture she'd shown him on her phone.

Diamond rolled her eyes, and placed her hand on one of his pecs. "Look. It doesn't matter. You've had an entire week to yourselves. You've got the rest of your lives to be together," she said as if she were talking to a five-year-old. "Besides, you need to start getting ready for the next tour." She smiled as if she'd just told him the most wonderful news in the world.

Gabriel felt his eyes bulge. He pushed the hand she'd been stroking his chest with away abruptly. "Tour? We just got back from a fucking tour like six months ago."

Diamond frowned, her eyes flicking behind him a second before leveling back on him. "What the hell, Gabe. A few months ago you would've been jumping for joy at the prospect of performing live. I busted my ass to get Diavolo these gigs here in the states."

She was right...but this couldn't have happened at a worse time.

The feel of Abby's hand sliding up his back had him turning. She stared up apprehensively at him.

Gabriel slid his arm around her waist, pulling her tight against him as his other hand slid into to soft trails of golden hair spilling down her back.

"I'm so sorry, baby," he told her apologetically.

She smiled sweetly, making him feel even more crappy. "It's okay. Like Diamond said, we have the rest of our lives before us."

He'd wanted more time alone with her. Getting ready for a tour and touring entailed a lot of things that would most likely strain their new marriage.

"It's going to be okay," Abby whispered.

*******

He looked so torn. Sliding her hands into his thick hair, she rose up on tiptoes to press her mouth against his in a soft chaste kiss. Just when she would have pulled away, the fingers he had threaded in her hair tightened. His lips covered hers again, tongue delving deep, possessive. He kissed her thoroughly, the feel of his hardening erection evident through the thin material of his pants.

Abby felt her face grow hot. Diamond was right there. She'd hated the way the other woman had touched her man with so much familiarity...and for a moment, Gabriel had allowed it, until his temper had flared.

The night before, being caught naked hadn't fazed him either, and now, the pants he wore were so thin they barely concealed anything, especially his burgeoning erection.

The sound of Diamond's foot tapping impatiently on the floor had Gabriel easing away from their kiss to glare at the other woman.

"We need to leave," she said, eyes ice cold. "Now."

*******

Abigail did her best to stay away from gossipy media. It wasn't easy. Every time she logged onto the internet there'd be pictures of either her or Gabriel.

The biggest media scandal had been uncovering the link to Daniel and Gabriel, and the triple deaths of his parents and stepfather. She'd been shocked and outraged when they'd hinted that it was some sort of diabolical Illuminati ritual and that Gabriel was the antichrist. They'd included pictures of her in her habit as a novice and a picture of Gabriel onstage with fire spewing to either side of him right hand throwing up the horns sign. Very dramatic.

Unable to resist, she clicked on the picture responsible for ending their honeymoon prematurely. He'd sat her atop the dresser and had pressed his naked length between her thighs. Her face was a mixture of shock and arousal, much to her chagrin. She looked nothing like the Abigail she'd been before, hair always tied in a knot at the nape of her neck and necklines up to her chin almost. Her skin was golden in the picture, thighs pressed tight to Gabe's hips, blond hair loose and wild. She bit her lips as she devoured the sight of his bare backside, slightly less tan than his upper body. His hair tumbled down the middle of his broad, sculpted back in a glossy flow of black waves. She knew just how soft and silky those thick strands felt, how hard his muscles felt beneath the velvety softness of his skin, and how wild his scent was.

A big brown hand pressed the laptop closed and she was plucked from the chair and pinned to the wall.

Dark green eyes flashed a second before disappearing into the side of her face. Automatically, she wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his broad shoulders.

"I told you to stop looking at that trash," Gabriel growled between nibbles at her neck.

"I was bored," she sighed tipping her head to give him access.

He stopped nibbling her neck with a sigh and looked down at her, noses touching. "I asked you to come with me."

He had.

Abby had to look away. He looked like he'd just showered, hair still damp and the scent of soap clinging to him. "I don't want to get in the way. You guys are so busy with rehearsals and stuff."

"You're not in the way," he answered tightly.

She could feel the tension creeping into his body.

They'd argued before. It had been at least three days since. She'd hinted that maybe she should find another job and he'd flipped.

Apparently, she'd married a man who still held the old ideals of male provider being the sole provider very close to heart.

But, what was she supposed to do while he was making music.

He must've thought the conversation was over because he began nibbling at her neck again, his body pressing tighter against her.

"Have I fucked you against this wall yet?" he murmured.

Her eyes rounded momentarily. By now, she'd grown accustomed to his rather crude candor, though it still sent little shock waves through her. He was like a beast continuously in rut around her.

Unfortunately, for her very sexy, lusty husband, she didn't want the conversation they'd started to be over just yet.

"Gabr—"

"Wait," he said leaning back. Before she could finish uttering his name, he used his hips to keep her pinned against the wall, but gripped the bottom of his black t-shirt and pulled it off.

She'd been married to Gabriel for a little over a month now, but seeing his naked upper torso never ceased to leave her speechless for a few seconds.

He'd been working out, preparing for his tour with Diavolo. Diamond had dieticians see to his meals and he had a personal trainer come over every afternoon to work with him in their gym. Late at night, he ran a few hours down the beach behind their two-story home.

His abs were more defined and his pecs bulging with power. She watched mesmerized as the muscles in his arms contracted and flexed as he slid them around her again.

"Where were we?" he purred in that magnificent deep voice of his.

Gabriel was temptation incarnate.

His lips covered hers in a hungry kiss and she felt her insides ignite.

"Hellooooo," came a deep booming voice from somewhere downstairs.

Their lips separated with a pop. "Oh-come-on-now," Gabriel huffed with a pout as he looked over his shoulder.

"Was that Angelo?" she asked.

Gabriel turned his head to frown down at her again. "Unfortunately, yes."

Abby giggled at his annoyed expression. The guys from the band acted more like siblings than band mates.

Gabriel let out a long suffering sigh and let her slide down the wall.

She gasped as she felt the enormous bulge in his jogging pants.

"Later," he promised.

They needed to talk, she thought inwardly as he turned, his fingers wrapped around hers to tow her behind him.

Downstairs, Mike high-fived Gabriel and then bent to peck a hard kiss on her cheek. Ariel sat on their white sectional, beer already in hand with a far off look in his dark eyes. It was only when Gabe slapped him on his shoulder that he popped up from the couch wide-eyed to greet them.

Abigail stared at him when he settled back down, once again lost in his thoughts...whatever they might be.

"Geez, don't you people have any food here?" Angelo bellowed.

He had his head poked inside the fridge, nothing but his jeans-covered behind poking out.

"Get your own food," Gabe muttered as he sat on the other side of the L-shaped white sectional, pulling Abby down onto his lap. She settled stiffly, nibbling her lip as she watched Angelo search their kitchen. Maybe she should have cooked. Gabriel's meals were premade and delivered fresh on a daily basis. He'd already had his dinner and Diamond had forbidden her to alter his diet.

Angelo turned sad, puppy-dog eyes to Abby.

"Oh-stop," Gabriel snorted at him. "You know the rules.

Angelo snickered humorlessly. "Rules? Hey, it's me you're talking to. I don't need any fancy diets and personal trainers. I was born perfect," he said puffing out his chest."

The guys laughed at him as he preened.

"Where's Rafe?" Gabriel asked looking around.

The laughter ceased.

Angelo planted his hands on his hips and frowned, looking at Mike who was busy cracking his neck as he stalked to the kitchen to rummage in the fridge Angelo had just rummaged through. Ariel propped his booted foot on a small beach cooler, tipping his head back to chug his beer so he didn't have to answer Gabe.

Abby could feel the tension in the room get thicker.

Behind her Gabriel huffed in impatience.

"Fine," he snapped. "At least he's showing up for rehearsals."

Abby turned her head to look at Gabe, but he seemed lost in troubled thought, fingers thrumming against the armrest behind her.

Her phone vibrated in the back pocket of her jeans.

Gabriel retrieved it for her before she could even reach for it and looked at the screen. She winced when he scowled at it for a few seconds more as it continued to vibrate.

Abby frowned in confusion when he handed the phone over to her, eyes stormy.

When she looked at the screen of her phone, her heart skipped a beat.

Daniel.

Why was Daniel calling her?

"Well aren't you going to answer it?" Gabriel sneered.

Abby felt her face grow cold. He'd never spoken to her in that tone before.

Was he jealous? God. There was nothing between her and Daniel. He was married to her sister now.

Pressing her lips together and stiffening her spine, she clicked the answer symbol on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Well-well, if it isn't my long-lost sister," came Mikayla's sarcastic voice over the line.

Abby frowned before looking back to Gabriel again, but he was already engaged in conversation with Mike, who'd sat next to them.

Since Gabriel had already removed his hands from her, she stood and went out onto the balcony just off the game room.

"How is everyone back home, Mikayla?" Abby sighed leaning against the Jacuzzi.

Mikayla snorted. "With the shit storm that's hit us after your wedding? Aunt Paulina said she's disinheriting you."

Abby could care less.

"And she's going to do everything possible to bring Diavolo down. Thanks a lot, stupid. That was my favorite band."

Abby blinked several times. "Wait. What do you mean, she's going to bring Diavolo down?"

Mikayla laughed humorously. "Auntie Paulina has enough money and power to do whatever she damn well pleases."

Abby shook her head. Her aunt was wealthy, but she wasn't God. Mikayla was just trying to scare her.

"But that wasn't why I called you," Mikayla continued and then paused.

"What is it?" Abby sighed, out of patience.

"I'm pregnant."

Abby blinked in astonishment. "But you've only been married a few weeks. Are you sure?"

Mikayla scoffed. "I'm a little more than five months and I can't hide it anymore."

Abigail's jaw dropped. Hadn't Mikayla said Daniel hadn't wanted to engage in sex with her until they were wed? A very bad feeling crept into Abby's bones.

"Mikayla...is it...is it Daniel's?" she whispered, remembering her sister's affair with Edvard, the chauffer...the one who just might have run her Gabriel off the road.

"It's Gabriel's," her sister answered tonelessly.

*******

He was sure he'd heard a woman's voice on Abby's cell. For a moment, he'd wanted to hurl the phone through the glass pane that lined the entire back of the beach house he'd bought for his wife, but kept a tight leash on his temper. Breaking a glass wall would only fuel the media frenzy surrounding them at the moment.

Gabriel couldn't help turning his attention to her silhouette standing just outside on the balcony. He couldn't hear the conversation, but his curiosity burned to know what was being said. Who was she talking to? Was it Mikayla?

Feeling extremely pissed, he yanked his phone out and hit contacts. He'd never erased her number just in case she tried to pull some shit.

What are you doing?—he texted and sent before he could stop himself.

He shouldn't have. It could open up a whole can of worms. She'd never contacted him after the wedding...but if it wasn't her Abby was talking to...?

Stomping feet caught his attention.

"Abby just fainted," Angelo shouted over his shoulder.

Somehow, Gabriel managed to beat Angelo and the rest of the stampeding band members to Abby's side. Her phone had fallen inside the Jacuzzi and she laid unconscious on the wooden deck. Gabriel gathered her in his arms and carried her inside.

As he laid her out on the white sofa, Angelo grabbed a throw pillow and fanned her with it, Ariel was pressing his chilled bottle of beer against a nasty bump developing at the side of her forehead, and Mike was rushing from the kitchen with a damp washcloth to press on her head.

"Abby," Gabriel said patting her cheek, worry eating away at him. "Abigail," he snapped in desperation when she refused to respond.

Finally, she moaned and stirred.

"Here," Ariel said tipping the bottle to her lips. "Sip this."

Confusion clouding her blue eyes, Gabriel watched her take a mouthful of beer before making a moue of disgust and waking fully.

"Easy," he said as she struggled to sit.

Abby dragged her hand across her mouth, coughing, "That's disgusting. How can you drink that?"

Ariel just shrugged and took another pull from the bottle.

"What the hell happened?" Gabriel said a bit more tersely than he'd meant.

She stared at him, face still pale, silent. Slowly, her hand went up to her throat and her eyes welled. There was so much hurt in those blue eyes. It gutted him, but then he remembered whom she was talking to and his insanely jealous side took over. He gripped her arms and barely restrained himself from shaking her.

"Easy," Mike warned with a scowl.

Gabriel ignored him. "Who were you talking to? Was it Daniel?"

There. He got that out and off his chest without becoming violent.

A new emotion colored Abby's beautiful blue eyes, one he'd only seen once before, and that time she'd slapped the shit out of him. He barely kept from recoiling.

"I was speaking to Mikayla."

What had Mikayla told her? Gabriel loosened his hold on her arms and sat next to her.

Abby continued to stare at him in a way that made him want to squirm. Once again, his anger stirred. He'd never had anything to do with Mikayla.

Okay, so maybe they'd kissed a few times and he'd let her go down on him once...or twice, but that was it. He'd never fucked Mikayla nor touched her waist down...in the front anyways.

"Abby, what is it?" he snapped.

She looked as if she were about to say something, but then closed her eyes and put a shaky hand to her temples.

"I...I think I'm going to throw up."

She was up and out of the room before any of them could blink an eye.

Gabriel shot to his feet to go after her, but Mike's big paw gripping his arm stopped him.

"Give her a moment."

Gabriel yanked his arm from the guitarist's tight grip. "Why?' he all but shouted.