Diavolo Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it because...was it because I'm not good enough? I really bore you like Mikayla said."

She heard him gasp. "What the hell?" he said softly, but the incredulity was clearly there in his voice. "Abby, your innocence is what floored me, drew me to you like a moth to flame. I love you. I would never let another woman take from me what belongs only to you." Abby blinked in shock at the candor in his voice. "You've been acting a bit off and...baby, that has me tied in knots. I told Diamond because..." he swore softly, "she'd been a good friend up until that shit she pulled in the tour bus. I swear. I thought she was just trying to be a good friend. She came at me and I thought she was just going to give me a hug, you know? Next thing I know she kissing me and all over me and I get up and that other chick was there taking pictures. It was all just some fucked up mess, baby. I swear."

Abby was panting. She needed to feel his arms around her. "I'm sorry I doubted you, Gabe. It's just that..." her sister ad mother stuck the worst thoughts in her head.

"Baby, I want to go get you. I need you. You don't know how fucked up I've felt all night. Why did you leave our home?"

"I'm sorry, Gabe. I was just so..."

He huffed out a hard breath. "It's okay. Let's put all this crap behind us. I'm on my way as we speak. Mike is driving me. I should be there in like ten minutes. Be outside, okay? Id have to need to break Daniel's face if he keeps us apart again."

"It's not his fault, Gabe. He was only trying to protect me."

"Stop defending him," Gabriel snapped. "I'm so pissed they made our being able to work this out so much more difficult I might just knock him on his ass out of principal."

And he'd do it too. "Gabriel, please. Don't."

"Just be outside, but not until I tell you to come out, okay?"

"Yes."

He remained silent a while. "I missed you baby. Please say you'll come with me on tour now. Mikayla has to be feeling better from her tumble down the stairs. Did it knock any sense into her?"

Abby closed her eyes remembering her aunt had tossed her mother and sister out of the house. If Daniel left again, they'd be out on their ears again.

"She had a miscarriage."

Gabriel was quiet. After a while, he swore softly. "Sorry. I didn't know."

No. of course he hadn't known that his first child had died I that tumble. Would it be worth even telling him?

"She'll be fine, but I'd promised to take care of her for a while."

"NO," he snapped making her jump. "I don't want you near those people anymore."

"Those people are my family."

"Abby, please," he said changing the angry tone of his voice to a more pleading one. "They will do their best to tear us apart."

"I can't abandon her, Gabriel."

"But it's okay to abandon me?" he snarled.

"That's not fair," Abby hissed.

"We're here. Come out," he ordered and hung up.

Abby almost slammed the phone back in its cradle before she remembered she needed to be quiet or risk waking someone up. She didn't want any trouble for Gabriel right now.

Going back into her room to grab a robe against the night chill, she headed out through the front door after deactivating the alarm.

Gabriel got out of the SUV and limped toward her. Her angry greeting died on her lips when she saw him limp.

"You're hurt?"

He never answered. Just wrapped her in his arms and kissed the living daylights out of her.

"Abby," he moaned against her lips.

"Pssst. Make out later. Let's get the hell out of here. I don't want to spend another night in the county jail," Mike whisper shouted.

Gabriel wrapped his arm around her waist and led her back to the SUV. They hopped in the back instead. As soon as the door closed, Mike took off.

Gabriel didn't even give her a chance to ask about his leg. He pulled her hard against him and pressed his mouth to hers. She drowned in his taste and scent. By the time he let her come up for air they were both panting.

"I've missed you," he growled pulling her hand to the enormous bulge between his legs.

"Hey, no nasty stuff. I haven't had sex in months," Mike called out from the front seat.

Abby looked to him in confusion before Gabriel tipped her lips back to his.

"Ignore him. Everybody else does."

Abby reared back and glared at Gabriel. "Behave."

Up front, Mike snickered.

Instead of behaving, Gabriel went for her neck instead, his lips and tongue giving her goose bumps.

She knew he was trying to convince her to accompany him on his tour, but she really couldn't abandon her mother and sister. Convincing him wasn't going to be easy, but she had to do it. Mikayla and her mom needed her right now.