Dicerotica

Story Info
They enjoy a game of erotic strip poker, using dice.
882 words
3.14
61.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotScribe2
HotScribe2
17 Followers

"Hi!" I said to Georgia as my female friend and I entered her apartment. "This is my friend, Pamela."

Georgia glanced quickly over her as she smiled at her. Pamela was attractive, fairly well built and as tall as Georgia, with long brown hair and hazel eyes.

We removed our coats, sat down with enjoyed the drinks Georgia served, then small talked for awhile until we felt comfortable with each other. Then I finally mentioned we might as well start the game.

"Exactly how do we play?" Georgia asked, not at all familiar with Dice Erotica.

"It's a very simplified, but erotic form of strip poker," I replied. "But, instead of using cards, we use dice. We each roll a dice; if we roll a 2,3,4 or 5, we do nothing. If we roll a 1, we must remove an article of clothing; if we roll a 6, we must take one of these "Performance" cards"--I showed a small packs of cards to her--"and do what it says. We have one minute to do the required act."

That said, I produced a die, put the Performance cards face down on the coffee table.

Pamela, Georgia and I sat facing each other on cushions the floor.

"You go first," Georgia said to me as she settled herself to my left. Pamela sat to my right.

I rolled the dice.

Me: 3

Georgia: 1

Georgia undid her blouse and took it off. I was surprised she wasn't wearing a bra, but it didn't matter; sooner or later it was bound to come off anyways.

Pamela: 5

Me: 6

I drew a Performance Card. It read,.

I looked at Georgia. She lifted up her skirt and I see she isn't wearing any panties, either. A grin crossed her face as she leaned back, pulled up her skirt and opened her legs. I headed in, my tongue licking at her cunt, stabbing into her hole and thrusting around her clitoris.

Pamela called time after one minute. Georgia was almost breathless and pouted.

She picked up the dice: 4

Pamela: 2

Me: 5

Georgia: 3

Pamela: 1

Pamela removed her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties either.

Me: 4

Georgia: 2

Pamela: 3

Me:5

Georgia:6

Georgia took a Performance Card and read it. Then she crawled over to me and pulled down the zipper of my pants. She reached inside, grabbed my cock and pulled it out. Slowly, she began to move the skin back and forth, and then, as my cock began to harden, she squeezed it and rubbed it faster. I moaned with the good feelings I was starting to get, but before Georgia could bring me to a come, Pamela called "Time's up!"

Georgia released me, playful pouts on both our faces as we looked at Pamela.

Pamela rolled the dice: 2

Me: 1

I took off my pants. I wasn't wearing underpants.

Georgia: 4

Pamela: 6

She took a card and read it. Then she opened her legs and began to rub her clitoris, which was already wet and shiny. She slid her finger back and forth over her labia slowly as Georgia and I watched it disappear occasionally into her dark cunt.

Then, any further desire to play the game disappeared as Georgia drew her skirt up to reveal her own wet pussy. She began to masturbate herself and, not being one to be left out, I wrapped my fingers around my cock and began to pump it slowly, watching both the women finger themselves.

Then Georgia suddenly stopped, twisted onto her hands and knees and buried her face between Pamela's thighs. Pam gasped aloud as Georgia's tongue found her clit and swirled slowly around it. She grabbed Georgia's head, pulled her closer.

The sight of Georgia eating Pamela excited me more; my cock swelled and hardened in my grasp.

I told Georgia to lie on her back. As she did so, I motioned for Pamela to get on her hands and knees. I pulled her buttocks gently over Georgia's head so that she could raise her mouth to Pamela's cunt and continue her tonguing of the clit.

Then I positioned myself over Georgia's breasts but behind Pamela. I guided my pulsing probe into Pam's cunt and thrust deep inside her again and again. I felt Georgia's hot breath on my cock as it slid in and out, then the wetness of her tongue as it flicked from Pamela's clit to my balls and back again.

I lubricated my finger with her juices, and then inserted it into Pam's bum. I began alternating the in-and-out movement of my cock and my finger. Pamela groaned loudly as the triple stimulation of my cock and finger and Georgia's tongue caused her to explode. She cried out in ecstasy.

Then I felt myself coming, too. I pulled myself from Pam's cunt just as my cock began to squirt its load, the hot white cream jetting onto her bum and cunt lips, and onto Georgia's mouth and chin and neck.

When I finished my spasms, Pamela rolled sideways. I stood astride Georgia, the last drops of my come dribbling down to her breasts.

I looked down at her. "Now," I said with a smile, "Now, it's your turn..."

HotScribe2
HotScribe2
17 Followers