Dick & Jane Ch. 17A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

Dick's head was bobbing over my cock, his mouth was the one giving me the pleasure I was enjoying so much. Linda was holding one of Jane's breasts to her mouth, sucking and pulling the nipples as well as I had. Her eyes were shining and the cum Dick had left in her was flowing freely into my mouth along with more of her own juices. She didn't go both ways, she had told me often, but this apparently was different. She also didn't care that much to have me eat her pussy although she expected me to clean it after she had been fucked. Now, sucking Jane's lovely tit, she was apparently enjoying my efforts. Her eyes were fixed on Dick, watching him suck my withered cock. Dick had his cock back in Jane's pussy, hips unmoving, seemingly soaking in the juices I had left inside her as he sucked my dick. She was moaning with pleasure. It was unexpected and totally new to us, but not something I wanted to end.

"Now you know what else Dick likes to suck," Jane giggled. He's been wanting to suck your cock ever since we met you, and especially after you fucked me. That's his thing. He always likes to suck the man off who has fucked me. Let it shoot if you want," she sighed putting her arms around my wife's shoulders, encouraging her own sucking efforts, "he swallows the cum just like I do. "Um-m-m, keep it up, honey, that feels good." She began stroking my wife's tits, hanging free. "Men just don't understand how to treat our breasts, do they? I love the way you're sucking mine."

I couldn't see much with my head buried in my wife's pussy, but I had to check and see if I was really seeing what I thought I was. Linda had never shown that much interest in other women before, and I had assumed that my early teen years of enjoying a man's mouth on my cock were over, but Dick was showing me a different and enjoyable side. He was even better than Jane when it came to sucking a cock, and I hadn't expected that. She was absolutely delightful.

"And men know what makes a cock feel good, don't they, Earl?" I could only nod and thrust my hips upward toward his mouth. My face was flushed with embarrassment. I hadn't expected this side of my nature to ever be revealed, but I couldn't resist. Dick was far too good. "I love fucking Linda and sucking these sweet boobs even more, but I just had to see how your cum tastes with Jane's sweet pussy juices on it. Delicious!" I knew what he meant because my wife's pussy was oozing the mixture of his juices with her, and it was - as he said, "delicious."

Linda hadn't said a word even though the position we were in put her face only inches away from Dick's. As far as I knew, only Mike had ever convinced her to suck a cock, but she didn't have a thing to say about the way Dick's mouth was stroking mine, or how she had gotten into the position of sucking Jane's less full but still intriguing breasts. Nor did it seem that she had any feelings about it except enjoyment. Judging from the flow of the juices of her pussy into my mouth, she was enjoying my attention to her cunt and the delights she was giving Jane.

"M-m-m, you two are going to be on our favorites list forever after this," I heard Jane murmur. I could feel the bed moving as Dick's cock filled her cunt with more of his cream. I knew then that this couple would certainly be on ours. I loved the way they shared with each other and the effect that it had on Linda. And Dick certainly was having an effect on me. It was a long stretch, but I managed to reach down beneath her and squeeze Linda's bountiful boobs just as my cock exploded in Dick's mouth. Almost simultaneously, Linda filled mine with the remainder of her own mixed hot, thick juices. This session had definitely had the result I wanted.

Jane was the only one who hadn't cum during this little exploration session. As Linda rolled off me and tried to sit up, Jane took her place.

"I've got something for you too," she chuckled. Just call it a little gift from Dick, Linda, and me." She straddled my head and slowly sank down until the lips of her pussy, engorged and swollen, red from the constant mauling they had received, were clamped tightly between my wide-open lips. "A-h-h, now that's nice!" she exclaimed, putting both hands behind my head and lifting it into her crotch. "Eat me, honey," she murmured, "clean me out while Dick fucks your wife again."

And that's exactly what he was doing. Even beneath Jane's shuttling hips, I could feel the bed moving as Dick filled my wife's cunt with his dick once more and began fucking her in that slow, hard thrusting motion that filled her completely and left his cum so deep inside her that it took forever to drain from her pussy into my mouth. At the moment though, I couldn't have cared less how he was doing with her. Jane's pussy is incredibly sweet and juicy as well. She knew, by now, how much I liked eating pussy, and she was determined to provide me with a full meal every time I was able to take her.

What a fantastic sensation that was. Beneath this wonderful woman who wanted me to eat her, I was milking those delightful boobs of hers, still slick with my wife's saliva. Her hips were shuttling back and forth, literally mopping my face with those tasty juices that oozed slowly from her superheated vagina. My nose was buried in her almost as deeply as my tongue, nudging her clit with each roll of her hips. The perfume of a sexually hot woman filled her pussy pelt - pure ambrosia for the nose and mouth!

I knew she couldn't last, nor could I. We had been fucking and eating each other steadily now for over eighteen hours. Cunts and cocks could only last so long, and I sensed that our enjoyment of these two was coming close to an end - this time.

I wanted to make that last one as good as it could be for Jane. I wanted her to remember me as the one who satisfied her and wanted her back. I think Dick felt the same way about Linda, judging from the way he was riding her now.

Jane almost screamed when she came this time. I had triggered a hard, heaving orgasm that surprised both of us with its intensity, despite the fact that we thought we had exhausted each other's superlative efforts. She pulled my head so tightly into her crotch that I could barely breath in gasps, as I devoured her. I felt her juices flooding my mouth again and lapped hungrily at the lining of her vagina, straining to take all of her I could find and my tongue could reach.

When she finally rolled off and held me close to her, I sucked her breasts as she told me what she planned.

"We must get together again," she cooed, holding my head closer to her breast which was now cupped by one of her hands as close to my mouth as she could get it, " When can you come up to see us?"

Before I answered, I looked over to see how Linda and Dick were faring. Linda's was on her back, legs spread wide over Dick's shoulders, breasts jerking in response to his long thrusts. From their smiles and pounding of her husband's crotch against my wife's pussy, I knew it wouldn't be long.

If you liked this story as much as we enjoyed living it, please let me know, and vote for it. There will be two more adventures with this couple, which we all knew was not enough, but still quality can almost equal quantity - can't it? Somehow even I had problems believing that.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12