Dick or Teat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers

"Let me remind you." His fingers grazed the exposed band of skin between the bottom of her tank and the top of her briefs.

She yelped. His thumb wormed under elastic girding her waste. An illicit heat made her knees go weak.

He caught her rump with his free hand, bowed low, stripped her panties to her ankles and kissed her, full on the lips, at the apex of her legs.

Chris's head hit the wall. Her legs failed her. Corry's hooked his hands under her thighs and pinned her pelvis to the gypsum board wall using the pressure of his lips. It was all that kept her upright. She grabbed for his head in order to keep her balance.

Oh fuck. Oh God. Oh Fuck. Was he tonguing the alphabet on her clit? O. Oh fuck! A hot tub heat swirled in her core. Chris's fingers curled in in Corry's hair. He sucked her pink pearl between his lips and gave her a mini-blowjob.

Chris's senses unraveled. The textured wall was sandpaper on her back. The curls between her fingers were the softest, warmest down. The scent of Cory's cologne and sex were an intoxicating perfume. She could taste, touch, feel, smell, hear the whole universe and it all centered between Cory's lips.

There was the tiniest pop as Cory released her.

She doubled over Cory's head. "Oh God!" Her voice guttered and dragged on the holy name. A wave of heat poured through her, not quite cresting, not quite breaking.

"Oh shit." Pant. "Fuck!"

"Say it."

"Say what?" Chris's voice was an octave higher than normal.

"Beg. Beg to be fucked. Beg to never touch another man again."

"No--" She shook her head. Trembles still held her in thrall and the ache between her legs had a vice-hold on her mind, but her senses were shrinking back into herself and with them, her sanity returned. "--no!"

"No?" Hot wind gusted over Chris's exposed nethers. "Oh Kriss, you asked for it. I'm going to so own you." Cory's lips found her center once more.

Chris's head slammed back. Bang. She squirmed against the wall. Her fingers opened and closed and opened and closed about Corry's curls.

While she squirmed, Cory shifted his hands. The first she knew of it was when a ghost touch tripped down the engorged flutes at the entrance of her love tunnel. A lightning bolt charge rocketed up her spine and blew rational thought straight from her mind. She rocked back hard ramming his thumb up her ass.

"Gak!" She panted. Fingers in her front. Thumb in her back. She could barely think. "Oh fuck. Oh fucking God!" How could she not come?

"Say it."

"Oh no. Oh no. Oh God. Oh no."

"Yes, say it."

She squirmed on his hands. She was wound so tight her nipples hurt. Somehow he kept just enough pressure off she couldn't peak.

"Say it Krissy. Say it. Beg me to fuck you."

"God." She panted. "Fuck. Yes. Just do it!"

Corry growled. "Say it!"

"Damn it, Mother-fucker! Fuck me."

Corry laughed.

"Fuck me. Just fuck me already!"

He dropped her and she fell forward on the floor. She went to roll over but he grabbed her.

"None of that, bitch." He climbed between her knees. His belt buckle slapped her ass as he bared himself. "Head down, ass up, like a good girl."

A hot weight fell down between her ass cheeks. It pulsed with a heartbeat all its own and Chris nearly exploded.

The head of his phallus trailed down over her anus and paused.

Oh God. Fear surged in her stomach.

His dick trailed lower. It threatened to fall off her but the hot head, caught at her entrance.

Chris whimpered. Corry pushed.

Heat compressed in her core. He hit something deep inside that made her want to throw up.

"Milk me. Make me come, bitch." As he said it, he flicked her little bud.

A flesh-quaked rocked Chris. Muscles cinched down trying to compress the invading thickness between her legs. Each spasm threatened to end conscious thought but the pressure continued to climb and climb and climb. Unintelligible sounds began to babble from her throat.

Corry reached around her front and splayed a hand across her adamant belly.

Her senses spiraled out of control. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.

"Hope you ready, bitch." A finger, his fucker finger, circled her pleasure button once, twice—"

Her body was no longer hers to control. Help. Gak. Oh, God! Fuck.

"Come for me, Krissy. I'm goin' t' make you pregnant. Come on, bitch, come." A liquid heat splashed deep in her core.

The pressure cooker within her finally erupted. "Oh!" She drug the syllable out. "Oh God. Oh!" Chris's mouth locked open in a silent moan.

He was done before she and pulled out, leaving her to finish with an aching emptiness. He stood and buckled up. He stepped around her while her ass was still in the air.

Cory wacked her rump. "Remember that, Krissy." He strode for the door. "Your mine, bitch."

A whirlwind of emotion slammed into Chris's breast. Pleasure arced. Longing called. Anger threatened. A sob escaped.

Climbing to her feet, she wiped her eyes. A poisoned, oily filth seemed to crawl through her veins. Her stomach roiled with miasma sludge. The shower, no matter how long she stayed in it, no matter how much she scrubbed, couldn't seem to wash away her self-disgust.

Long after the water had turned to ice-melt, she gave up. This time she dressed in a long sleeved, pink tee, sweatpants and socks. Starving, she raided the freezer for a tub of rocky-road. She ate it straight from the tub.

Emergency food, her boy-self had once heard Kris name it. Cool, and creamy, and chocolate it was a balm upon her emotional bruises. Chris sank into her couch.

A knock sounded at the door. Chris took another bite of ice-cream.

A second, louder knock sounded.

Go away.

The door handle rattled. A heartbeat later her boy-self stepped across the threshold. He had a mighty big shiner on his right eye.

"Sheesh, does everyone have my key?"

Her boy-self frowned. "Not everyone. I know where you -- I hid the spare key." He looked pointedly at her near empty ice-cream carton. "I take it Corry's been here?"

An embarrassing tide heated her cheeks leaving Chris a little light headed. She ducked her head. A drain opened in her breast and sucked down all the positive emoticons her binge eaten rocky-road had gifted her.

"That's yes." He shut the door and came further into the room. "Shit, I was hoping I'd get here first but I've had a few setbacks."

"You. You, have had setbacks? I'm--" Chris jumped to her feet. "--I'm a girl."

"Don't you think I know that? Look at me! I'm a man. And a pretty wimpy one at that."

Chris threw her spoon at Kris. "Did your boyfriend just try to impregnate you?" She fell back to her seat on the couch and buried her face in her hands.

Kris laughed. Her head snapped up. Dynamite rage burnt through her veins and her face radiated fire. Kris did not notice.

"He said that, did he? I should've known. He always says that. But you've been on the pill for six months."

He knelt before Kris. His hands gently grasped hers. "Chris, dump Corry."

Rage evaporated and self-pity took its place. Chris sniffled. "How? He'll just beat me like he did you."

"No he won't. He's all bark. He's scared he's loosing you."

"Really?"

"Really. Before the party last night, I was planning on breaking up with him, again. I think he sensed it."

"It sure didn't seem like it." Chris's voice was small.

"You mean me riding you didn't seem like me breaking up with Corry?"

Chris couldn't help the twitch of her lips that pulled her face into a smile. "Yeah, I kind of forgot that."

"Well, shit. Way to make me feel proud."

"I -- I--" her voice crescendoed. "--didn't mean it that way." She dropped her eyes. "Sorry."

"Chris, dump him."

"I . . ."

"Marry me." He fished a ring from his pocket and held up a simple diamond solitaire. "This is why I took so long in getting' over here. I didn't think Corry would be sober until tonight."

Lightning bolt shock nearly knocked Chris senseless. "What?"

"Marry me. Come on, I know you've dreamed of it."

"When I was - when I was you."

"And I, when I was you. That's why I was breakin' up with Corry. All that searching, all those boyfriends, I finally realized I was looking for you."

The butterfly tornado building in her breast stole her breath and any words she might've said.

"Chris, think about it. Who's your parents?"

Chris felt slapped-silly dazed. "My parents?"

"Yeah, and your sisters, what's there names? Where do you work? Do you know who your boss is and where to find his number when you're late? Do you even realize you are late? How 'bout, do you know when your period starts?"

"Fuck!"

"Yeah. But I can tell you. Just like you can tell me what I need to know. Chris, it's perfect. You want me, I want you. Marry me."

"I . . ." Chris's heart was at full canter. The butterflies were nearly overwhelming. Her heart felt like it was flying away. A balloon of joy filled her to bursting. "Yes." She jumped to her feet and pulled Kris up with her. "Yes." She kissed him. "Yes. Yes. Yes!"

And then something magical happened.

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers
12