Dick Sucked by a Tranny Hooker

Story Info
I got my dick sucked by a transvestite hooker.
1k words
52.7k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newamba
newamba
21 Followers

I read in the newspaper that Craigslist closed their "erotic services" section, which made me sad, because I've used it a lot to find prostitutes.

For some reason reading about this reminded me of a particular experience I had with a hooker from that site.

There was one night, just before Thanksgiving, when I couldn't find any prostitutes in my price range. However, I did see a Craigslist "erotic" ad for a "TS" girl fitting my budget, and so I clicked on the link.

The picture showed an attractive, feminine-looking, Latina, on top of a white sheet covered bed. She was perched atop the bed on all fours like a cat ready to pounce, with her sexy, sneering face eying the camera seductively, and her tight, red thong clad ass pointed toward the heavens.

It seemed unbelievable to me that such a lovely creature could have a penis.

But I guess that's what "TS" means.

Anyway, I was drunk, high, and horny and wanted my dick sucked. So I gave her a call.

She answered the phone quickly, sounding kinda out of breath and with a heavy South American accent said her name was "Amanda" and that she was only a block or two away from me in a hotel around the corner. So I got her room number, took another shot of rum and a bong hit and walked over there.

After I exited the elevator that carried me up to her hotel floor, a bushy haired, preppy looking college aged guy walked by me with a guilty expression on his face, leading me to wonder if he'd just been in Amanda's room...

The hotel hall reminded me of the movie "The Shining," and after stumbling around for a few minutes aimlessly, I stumbled upon her room, almost accidently.

As soon as I saw the room's door, it opened automatically, and Amanda was standing inside by a king size bed, dressed in a butt tight, jet black one piece miniskirt.

She looked a lot more like a dude in person than she did in her Craigslist pic.

I was a bit disgusted by it and started to feel like kind of a fag. But I was horny, spinning head drunk, and still wanted my dick sucked. So I stepped into the room, reached in my pocket, and put the money down on the mahogany coffee table next to the couch.

Amanda then stepped up to me and planted a tongue-laden kiss on my lips.

Usually hookers don't kiss mouth to mouth , and I felt sorta uncomfortable about the whole thing since I was basically kissing a dude, whose schlong I could feel poking against my upper thigh through the fabric of her miniskirt.

(Plus kissing her made me feel weird because who knows how many dicks she'd sucked that day.)

She guided my hands towards her hard, silicone boobies, which were glorious. Then took my sweaty left paw further southwards, down to her erect penis, which was enormous, larger than mine. My penis envy and reluctance to touch a penis that wasn't my own made me snap my hand back as soon as I felt it, almost like I'd touched a hot stove.

At this point I broke away from her coyly, but instead of being deterred, she looked me deeply in the eyes and asked authoritatively if I wanted to suck her cock.

I politely declined and asked her if she'd give me a massage.

(This is how I usually start my hooker love experiences, with a massage. Instead of going to a professional masseuse, I get my massage and my sexing done in one go, saving both time and money.)

I tore off all my clothes and laid myself down, face first on the bed. She followed my lead and ripped off her one piece, revealing naked, perky silicone tits and purple thong holding her massive dong.

She got on top of me, sat on my butt, and I could feel her erect cock jabbing into the small of my back.

She busted out some hot oil, rubbed my shoulders, deep tissue style. Then wasted no time to reach down underneath me and start tugging on my shriveled, drunken wang. I flipped over and next thing I knew, she's got my now erect wiener in her mouth.

Usually hookers put condoms on your dick before they suck you, but this one didn't, and her cold/warm mouth vacuuming my bare unit in deep throated motions sent tingling waves of pleasure throughout my body.

As she was sucking me off, I reached back up into her butt, up under her thong, and used my middle finger to finger fuck her asshole, causing her to moan and hum on my penis while she bobbed her head up and down on it.

This transvestite really gave a tremendous blow job, working the tongue like a master, making no dental contact at all and sucking at a rapid but not hurried pace.

I thought to myself that I should visit more transvestite prostitutes, not only because the head was good, but because her rates, and others I'd seen, were far more affordable than many females'.

And in this economy, that's important

After around 4-5 minutes, I ejaculated furiously into her mouth and she swallowed every drop of it and even sucked a minute or so after, licking and swallowing up all the post-ejaculatory fluids, until my little drunken penis went limp.

After she finished, we smoked a cigarette together and watched Jerry Springer on the hotel room's TV. Then we hugged goodbye. She tried to tongue kiss me again, but I didn't want to, since I'd just came in her mouth a few minutes ago. So I kissed her on the lips and left back home.

When I got home, I could still smell her ass on my finger. Even though I washed it like several times and cut my fingernails short as possible, I still smelled her shit on my finger for days.

But that's okay, because it was some good head.

And you know, although I felt like a total fag afterwards, I gotta admit, I'd definitely let another transvestite suck my dick if the opportunity presented itself.

Though it might be harder to find one now that Craigslist took the "erotic services" ads down.

newamba
newamba
21 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
newambanewambaover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks, Barron. I'll be happy to give you her number. She's a looker and her head is marvelous. She definitely does not disappoint.

barron409barron409over 13 years ago
HOT

i want amanda's# so i can see her every week

probabally would kiss her deep

barron409barron409over 13 years ago
good one

i would have kissed her and for gone back for more

hot hot

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories