Dick the Motherfucking Pimp

Story Info
Me being me...swagg pimpin'.
2.3k words
3.21
17.8k
12
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

***

This is my story, sort of. It's a small example, of who I am. I came along and took the sex story world by storm, with my freaky, in your face, stories and swagg. I was invited to be on Ellen the other day. I decided if I was gonna do it, then I was gonna do it big pimpin' style. I was gonna show Ellen DeGeneres exactly what I'm about. If it offended her audience, then so the fuck what. She was gonna see Dick The Motherfucking Pimp, full on, pimped out, with my big ass cock out.

I invited a couple of my girls, Kate Upton and Jessica Simpson, to hang with me on the show. Ellen didn't have a fucking clue, what the fuck she was getting into. We showed up and went to hair and makeup, or Kate and Jessica did, I just watched them and rubbed my cock. It was time to show these yuppie motherfuckers what big pimpin' is all about. Kate and Jessica were both dressed exactly the same. They were wearing black latex bodysuits, with their tits, pussy and ass out. They were wearing knee high, black leather boots and both had their hair long, blonde and full.

The hair stylist was hot. She was a big tit Asian chick, with long black hair. I put my swagg on half speed and she was riding my big cock while Kate and Jessica watched. They were under my control. They were my property and they knew how to act. Neither did anything, unless I told them to. The Asian bitch rode me good. I was sucking her big natural tits and rubbing her large, erect clit, while she rode me hard. She was moaning so fucking loud, people would knock on the door and ask if everything was ok. I looked right into those beautiful, black eyes and gave her the Dick The Pimp smirk. She smiled back, the chick was hooked, on the swaggilicious dick, of yours truly.

I slapped those big tits hard, shaking them and squeezing them super hard, "Mmmmmmmmm daddy, do me good daddy." I slapped her face, I don't do bitches good, I do them the best, in the north, south, east or west. She smiled again. I pumped my juicy, 10 thick inches, up that small black haired pussy, stretching it out, like only I can. I sucked her big tits hard, as she screamed and squirted her pussy nectar, all over the king pimp's dick. I licked out my tongue at her, she opened her mouth and I spit in it. She swallowed it and licked her cherry lip glossed lips.

I dumped my huge, thick load of creamy pimp jizz, up her tight twat. She writhed all over my cock and moaned uncontrollably. Another satisfied customer. She got off me and knelt down, sucking my cock clean, looking up at me, with those beautiful dark eyes, the whole time. She gave me her number and said she wanted me to keep fucking her and to pimp her. I smiled, I don't even have to ask, the bitches ask me to pimp them. That's true pimp swagg.

Ellen came by and said hi. She was shocked when she saw how my chicks were dressed, but I explained, "you're interviewing Dick The Motherfucking Pimp, not Justin Bieber. My way or no way babe." She finally agreed. She didn't have a choice. Like I said earlier, I was gonna show her, exactly what I'm about.

"My first guest is quite unique, especially for my show. He's a self professed pimp and sex story writer, please welcome... (clears throat)... Dick The Pimp." Ellen introduced me. I came out, pimped out, with Back in Black by AC/DC playing. I like the song and it's got a good pimp swagg vibe to it, so it made for a good entrance. I had leashes, around Kate and Jessica's necks. They were on their hands and knees crawling beside me. I sat down in my chair and Kate and Jessica sat quietly on the floor, on each side of my chair. Nice entrance, I smiled and got a nice applause. There were some Literotica fans there too. I got a nice, "YOUR THE MAN, DICK THE MOTHERFUCKING PIMP!!" Cool crowd.

"Well, welcome Dick... and Kate and Jessica, as well... I have to admit you're not my normal type of guest, but the producers have heard a lot about you and they wanted to book you on the show, so here we are. I guess the first question is, we're you a pimp or sex story writer first?" Ellen was a little uncomfortable, but I just hit her with my pimp swagg.

"I was a pimp first baby, I still am." I looked right at her. I know she's a lesbian, but when it comes to my king pimp swagg, it doesn't matter, I always get the girl. I gave her my pimp smile and looked deep into her eyes. She smiled, but tried to look away, before she got under my spell.

"How...How do you get beautiful women, like your two friends here, to be your "hoes" and let you dominate them, like this?" She asked, trying not to look me directly in the eye.

"Well, it's all about four things. 1: my pimp swagg 2: my confidence 3: my ability to talk to women and make them wanna please me... and... 4: this..." I pulled my 10 inch thick cock, out of my black leather pants, right there in front of everyone. I sat back and oozed king pimp swagg. Ellen wasn't ready for a man like me.

"Wait...u can't do that here..." She stammered, still trying not to look me in the eye.

I'm ultra confident and I was full on, king pimpin', right then and there. I snapped my fingers and sat back, as Kate sucked my big cock, right there in front of Ellen and her shocked, but also cheering, audience. Jessica sucked my big meaty balls and I just smiled at Ellen. I shocked her even more, as I pulled out a blunt and fired it up. Gettin' faded and x fuckin' rated. Ellen had no clue what to say, she just stared. Kate sucked me so fucking good, I blew smoke rings and enjoyed every second of it. She deepthroated my cock and licked it, as she did. She and Jessica both looked up at me. They were trained correctly, they know how to make me happy. I looked at Ellen, who was still in shock and staring. I laughed and took a long puff on my blunt. I exhaled in her direction. She waved the air and shook her head, coming out of her daze.

"Um... I... don't... I mean... (shaking her head)... How do you get them to do that, in front of everyone?" Ellen still stared, while asking.

"Like this." I pulled Kate's face off of my throbbing cock, kissed her and motioned for her to go to Ellen. She obeyed quickly and crawled over to her, pulling down Ellen's pants and panties.

"Hey wait..." Ellen put up a weak protest. Kate smiled at me and ate Ellen's pussy. Jessica sucked my cock. Ellen was in shock, but she also dug a super hot, supermodel eating her pussy. She moaned, still trying to protest. "I... I can't..." She stammered, but also smiled, as Kate slithered her tongue up Ellen's bushy, blonde pussy. Kate and Jessica were still looking right at me, just like I like.

Jessica was sucking me hard, as the crowd cheered us on. She rubbed my big balls. She licked slowly, up and down my cock, her eyes glued to mine. She wanted to please her master and she was. She chewed on my cock head and fingered my ass, stroking my cock rapidly.

Kate was tongue fucking Ellen really good. She stuck two fingers up her tight ass, as well. Ellen was moaning and playing with Kate's blonde locks. Kate was still looking right at me, as Ellen groaned and came in her mouth. Kate licked her clean and kept fingering her ass. I pulled my cock out of Jessica's mouth and pissed over to Kate's mouth. She opened wide and swallowed it. Ellen was shocked I could and would do that. Me and my girls smiled and laughed. I shoved my cock back in Jessica's mouth.

Jessica was sucking me hard and fast, jerking my big cock, as fast as she could. I slapped her face and spit on my cock, she gobbled it up, as she sucked me off. I came deep in her mouth, filling it twice with my thick seed. She swallowed every drop and sucked me clean. I smiled and she smiled back. I got up, went over to Ellen, put her legs on my shoulders and shoved my thick cock up her wet pussy. It caught her by surprise. "Wait...I'm not into guys." She was squirming, as she said it. I put her at ease.

"Well I'm not a guy... I'm Dick The Motherfucking Pimp! I'm into chicks too... and I'm into this lesbian pussy right now baby." I showed my swagg and drilled her tight pussy. I stretched it out the fun way and slammed my 10 thick inches up her pussy with force and rapid fire speed. She moaned loudly and her audience cheered me on, with a cool ass chant, "BANG THAT PUSSY, BANG THAT PUSSY, BANG THAT PUSSY DICK!!" I banged it harder, smoking my blunt and ripping open her blouse. I pulled her small tits out of her bra and pinched her small, pink nipples hard! She looked at me, smiling big. I opened her mouth and spit in it. She was kinda surprised, but quickly swallowed it. Kate was sucking her clit, while Jessica was behind me, shoving her sexy tongue up my ass.

I pulled out and Kate sucked me ravenously, rubbing my balls. I looked at her and winked. She spit on Ellen's anus and pushed my big, pulsing cock against it. Ellen started to protest. "Wait, I've never done that, I..." She relaxed though, when I slowly inched my way up her ass. "Ahhhhh, Mmmmmm, I... I like it. Fuck my ass Dick." I slowly fucked her very tight ass, stretching it out, Dick The Pimp's way. Kate ate Ellen's pussy, as Jessica ate out my ass. I fucked Ellen slowly, but forcefully. She was into my ass fucking and moaned uncontrollably. Her hands on my arms, she was writhing all over her seat.

I fucked her ass faster, looking right at her. She came all over Kate's tongue and I fucked her tight ass so fucking hard, slamming all 10 inches up it. I played with her small tits, pulling her nipples, as far as they would go and letting them snap back into place. I rammed her ass harder and harder. "FUCK MY ASS DICKKKKKK!! I LOVE ITTTTTT!!" I slammed her white ass, so awesomely hard, the chair was moving, but I kept pounding that ass like a raging jackhammer. She came again in Kate's mouth, as Kate was sucking her pussy.

I pulled Jessica around to Ellen's face. I pulled out of Ellen's ass and pissed tight at them. Ellen was now into it, as she fought Jessica, to catch as much of my piss in her mouth as possible. They both swallowed what I pissed in there. I slammed my cock up her pussy and finished pissing in there. She came again, mixing her pussy cum with my piss. I pulled my cock out and Kate licked it out of Ellen's pussy. She swallowed it all hungrily and sucked my cock happily. She was looking right at me and I came in her mouth. Dumping my huge load or creamy cum in there. She sucked it all down and sucked me totally dry.

I took turns fucking Jessica and Kate's tits. They both have such beautiful, natural, big tits. I pounded both pairs, as they wrapped them around my cock. I came in both of their mouths and watched them cum swap my jizz. I fucked Jessica's ass, as she ate Ellen's pussy. They were in the 69 position. I pulled out and shoved my cock down Ellen's throat. She gagged a little, but swallowed my thick load of jizz, that I dumped down her throat. She gobbled it up, so greedily. She was hungry for my jizz.

She swallowed another load of my jizz that I pumped into her mouth, after Kate rode my cock and I sucked her tits. I pulled out and Ellen immediately sucked me into her mouth, swallowing my cum. The audience got an extra long, extra kinky taping that day. I filled all three chick pussies with chocolate ice cream and ate it out of them. I shook a bottle of champagne and stuck the head in each girl's pussy, filling it with the bubbly. I drank it all up, from all three pussies. Ellen even ate a butt load of whipped cream from my ass, that Kate put up there. She and Jessica sucked me off while Ellen ate the whipped cream. I came on all three ladies faces. They licked it all off of their faces and kissed, swapping my cum and sucking me dry. It was a cool day. Ellen gave me her number and even wanted me to pimp her and her wife. Of course, I did. We went back to her place after the show and I fucked her wife and her, along with Kate and Jessica all night. That's me. Just another day in my life. I'm the man, I'm Dick The Motherfucking Pimp!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers