Dick the TV Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His long pointed tongue licked. Veronica sighed and gushed. Dick said unbelievable. She said multiple orgasms came naturally to her and that left Dick to sigh and unzip in great happiness.

Of course that didn't last and couldn't last. Veronica was such a slut she required two or three guys a night although quite remarkably claimed she could go two nights in succession without a guy but by then Dick had learned she was an accomplished liar. But the good thing was that infamous week with Veronica, super slut, led to him being introduced to her mousy sister Mystic who played the organ at church. Er the musical organ.

To Dick's astonishment Mystic was interested in electronics. She'd armed her bedroom electronically to warn her of the approach of intruders and her Ford Focus had triple the amount of factory fitted instrumentation. She invited Dick to attempt to bypass her vehicle's security system. The siren left him partially deaf for an hour, an electrical charge almost fried his testicles and when he finally got the driver's door open and the main alarm system disabled his face was drenched with pepper spray. Off he went howling to pick up the garden hose to attempt to get relief, the giggling Mystic turning on the water.

Veronica dumped him that night after grabbing a final fuck off him. She said his display in front of the family in attempting to enter Mystic's car had been pathetic and had really embarrassed her. And then he'd spent far too much time talking to Mystic, leaving Veronica with no idea what they were talking about.

Two nights later Mystic asked if Dick wanted to go to a movie so he said yes thinking it would by a high school movie. Mystic was only nineteen.

But no, it was a great movie about sadistic aliens sent to Earth to have sex with comely women. Earth women loved being invaded because the ugly aliens all had a penis at the regulation six inches, slender so it didn't push the vagina out of shape and ejaculation was a tiny dribble that was all that was needed for pregnancy. So the aliens left Earth a month later having established a new colony, none of the Earth women realizing they were pregnant.

Three times Dick did what was expected of any guy at a movie and attempted to paw the breasts of his female companion, only to have his hand brusquely brushed aside. So he attempted to burrow to pussy but had his hand clamped between Mystic's knees where it remained imprisoned for the duration of the movie.

Walking off for light supper she said, "Your behavior in that cinema was disgusting at times, quite disgusting."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Of course not. I attended senior high school."

"Oh."

"If you want to fuck me or play with my tits or pussy please do it in private."

"Huh?"

"You heard. As a matter of fact let's grab takeouts and go somewhere private."

Eight weeks later Mystic and Dick were married at a big church wedding. No, she wasn't pregnant.

Veronica looked beautiful as chief bridesmaid and during the reception worked through half of the males present including barmen and Dick's father. Mystic had seduced Dick's father a month before the wedding, causing him to reverse his refusal not to stand behind Dick and her as guarantor of their business ambition. When they returned from their honeymoon Dick took over as proprietor of the TV and video repair shop and appointed Mystic to the position she wanted, workshop manager.

Business is booming because Veronica tells all the guys she fucks that Acne TV and Video Repairs is the best repair shop in the city and it has expanded to do car, home and business alarm systems.

Dick spends Saturday's driving Acne TV's car in saloon car racing, with Mystic managing the pit crew. They are most successful as a racing team and in bed and she'd now expecting twins.

On Sunday Dick is a tenor in the church choir where the organist can keep an eye on him.

Dick and Mystic are very happy and his mom Kate is so proud of them both. Of course Kate would drop that pride like a hot brick if she knew Dick was back to fucking her sister once a month on Frank's poker night. It's Dick's highlight of the month and Meg calls it her 'poker' night.

THE END

12