Dick Tracy,Tess and Breathless

Story Info
A Better Kinky Ending.
776 words
3.23
7.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

"I am making the deal with Tracy," The Blank said

Tracy looked at Big Boy and than Tess with an evil smile, "I'm in Breathless."

The busty blond took off her mask, "How long have you known?"

"Since you gassed me in the Greenhouse."

"You!?" big Boy exclaimed. "You a ditzy dancer.!?"

Breathless smirked, "Yes the Ditzy dancer who played you, Tracy and everyone else. " She causally shot him in the knee. She looked at the detective, "You want the honors?"

He took the gun and placed it in Big Boy's mouth. "Bye Big Boy." He then pulled the trigger.

"Tracy," Tess exclaimed. "Have you lost your mind."

Her love strode over, "No my little cunt. I am looking out for myself."

"It's about time, " Breathless noted. "This town doesn't deserve you."

"You bitch!"

Tracy slapped her and ripped off her clothes," No Tess, you are going to be Breathless bitch!"

The blond strode over, "Law man", she said in her husky voice. "I never imagined this from you."

He grabbed her in a clinch, "I've crossed the line, lets take it all the way."

"May I have her?"

Tracy pushed the bound red head to his new partner. "Consider her a loan."

The blond pushed the terrified girl to the ground. She began fondling her breasts. "Such an innocent flower."

"Tracy ." she wheezed.

"That all you ever say," he mocked. " Dammit grow up."

"Now Tracy, " Breathless admonished. "She can be useful for our cover. story. Besides, "grabbing her snatch. "I am bi, this lovely girl will learn to please her Mistress." Breathless placed her pussy over Tess, "Now lick Cunt."

Taking off his yellow coat and then the rest of his clothes. He strode over and grabbed the blonds head. 'You too. "His cock was erect. ""Let see you hold your breath.."

The singer eagerly engulfed his cock.

"That's it, another things I could never get from Ms. Goody two shoes.

Breathless came out for a second, "I'll train her to be our sex slut.."

"I assume you have a hide out?"

"Oh yes."

"Lets take it there."

**************

Her lair had a large opulent 4 post bed.

Tess was tied to a chair and the evil blond placed a vibrator against her clit.

"Enjoy the show."

"Yes," Tracy agreed. He suddenly grabbed the singer and forced her to the bed. With long practice he handcuffed to the posts.

"What are you doing, you bastard!" she demanded

"Showing you that I have crossed over," he replied. "Enjoy it." Tracy started licking her breasts.

Mahoney sighed. She enjoyed the pleasure and the added thrill of corrupting the hero added spice.

He split her legs apart as he jammed his cock into her.

"Take it bitch!"

"Yes, give it to me!"

Both went on for some time. Than he released her. But before Breathless could react., he had secured her wrists.

"Another thing I've always wanted." As her parted her ass cheeks

Oh Tracy!"

Oh Breathless, "he responded.

"Ah! You villain!"

"Yes my villainess. I am."

After a few more orgasms, he released her.

Breathless looked over at Tess, "She needs a release."

"I agree, "Tracy rose and released his former fiancée and threw her on the bed.

The blond grabbed her toys head, "Eat me."

With an enthusiasm that surprised her, Tess went to work.

Who knew Tracy thought. He grabbed the red head ass and penetrated her cherry.

"You were a slut all the time!"

**************

Breathless pushed Tracy to the chair. "Your turn law man."

"My turn?"

Mahoney handcuffed him to the chair, "I am gong to fuck your girlfriend."

Tess to both their surprise slapped him, "Yes Mistress fuck me."

"You are learning,, on the bed. " She gestured. Reaching in the drawer she took a large black strap on.

Tess eyes widened.

"Suck it!" Breathless ordered.

The former mouse deep throated.

"I corrupted you both!" the singer crowed.

Pushing Tess on her back, Breathless drove the strap on in while clawing at the red heads ample breast. "Take it bitch."

"Yes make me cum!"

Tracy was getting hard and desperate.

Both women orgasm and then Breathless released him

"Now lets plan out takeover."

"Can I be your Moll?" Tess asked.

"Tess?"

She kissed him with a savagery he had never known than did the same to Breathless.

"I like being a bad girl"

************

Epilogue

With Tracy being the only brains on the force, he and Breathless took over the town. Tess played the role of dutiful wife, while maintaining a brothel which paid off handsomely.

The Kid when he reached majority, became their lieutenant and enforcer.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers