Dicked Down by a Lesbian

Story Info
Curious teenager gets fucked by a lesbian with a dick.
1.3k words
4.04
80.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd at the Tipsy Horse, Avery's favorite hole-in-the-wall bar for weekend debauchery, was loud and intoxicated when she walked in. She didn't even need to show her ID at this point; all of the bartenders knew her and were excited to see her.

Becca, Avery's favorite bartender, was pouring shots for a group of girls when she walked up. She looked over at Avery and tilted her chin.

"Hey, you're late," she said teasingly.

"It's only 9:00!" Avery shot back. "A girl's gotta get ready for a long night," winking at her friend.

As soon as the words had left her mouth, Avery noticed one of the girls turn her head and make eye contact. She looked to be slightly over five feet tall, curvy, with dyed blonde hair. She was wearing a loose-fitting black dress, but Avery could see the girl had large breasts from the low neckline of the outfit.

Avery gave the stranger a smile before turning back to Becca and ordering a drink. She was sipping on the rum and coke for a few minutes and chatting with her friend about the same Breaking Bad spoilers they talked about every weekend before she noticed that the stranger kept looking over at her.

Eventually, the girl got up and went outside to smoke, leaving the rest of her friends at the bar. Making a snap decision, Avery pounded the rest of her drink, raised both her eyebrows at Becca and went outside. The warm Southern California air greeted her and she felt a slight breeze up her dress.

She pulled the joint from her purse and let it hang from the corner of her mouth before she approached the outdoor table the strange girl was sitting at.

The stranger was smoking a cigarette, American Spirit judging from the pack on the table. Yellow.

"Hey," Avery said. "Got a lighter I can bum?"

The girl silently handed it to her and Avery lit the joint, inhaling deeply before exhaling to the side.

"Thanks," she said. "Avery."

"Reagan," came the strange girl's answer.

"Pleasure to meet you," Avery replied, giving Reagan a good look for the first time. She was young, obviously barely old enough to be in a bar. Her skin was a very light caramel, and her teeth were so white they were shiny.

Reagan had the slight but noticeable scent of vanilla. A sense of excitement mixed with dread filled Avery: she felt her cock getting hard.

"You too. Do you come here often?"

"Yeah, this is actually my neighborhood bar," Avery laughed.

"Oh, weird," Reagan replied. "I come here all the time and I've never seen you." She punctuated the sentence with a nervous laugh.

By now, the marijuana had made her light and playful. "You don't have to lie to me, sweetie," she said. "I know you've never been here before, and if I had to guess, you're not even supposed to be in a bar right now."

Reagan said nothing, but her jaw clenched.

"It's okay. I'm not here to get you in trouble, but maybe we could go back to my apartment," she teased. "Just to be safe."

She stood up then, her light blue t-shirt dress showing off Avery's long, shaved legs and perky breasts. Walking behind Reagan, Avery traced her fingers along her neck and shoulders before stepping back.

"I only live around the corner. You can meet up with your friends after if you want," she said.

Reagan looked at her nervously.

"Look, you're cute and I'm sure you look even better naked. But I'm straight."

Avery laughed for two reasons: Reagan wasn't straight, and if she was, Avery had what she needed.

Without missing a beat, she replied, "That's alright because I have a cock."

--

She only lived two minutes from the bar, but they were the longest two minutes of Avery's life. She practically dragged Reagan by the hand to her house where she fumbled with her keys to get the door open.

Her studio apartment was a mess, but Reagan didn't seem to mind as Avery pushed her against the wall, wrapped a hand around her throat and kissed her. Reagan was passionate, biting Avery's lips and sucking her tongue while Avery choked her.

Eventually they broke and Reagan pushed her onto the mattress laying on the floor. She pulled at a zipper and let her dress fall to the floor as she kicked off her shoes. Avery stared in awe as her cock grew impossibly hard. Reagan's large breasts were round and tanned to match the rest of her body, encased in a lacy black bra which she quickly removed. As she crawled onto the bed, the only thing she wore was a pair of hot pink bikini panties.

"Take it off," she snapped at Avery. "Now."

Avery quickly nodded and removed the t-shirt dress; she wore no bra, making up for it with two pairs of panties. She slid them both off, letting her hard cock stand at attention. Every inch of her body was devoid of hair, her pubic region completely bare.

Reagan looked over Avery's body before she straddled the transgender lesbian. She bit at Avery's neck and nipples, eliciting loud moans. She kissed her way down Avery's stomach and without hesitating, engulfed the girl's cock with her warm mouth.

Avery's reaction was intense. She thrust her hips up as she grabbed the back of Reagan's head, forcing her to stay still as she throat fucked the girl.

"Take your fucking panties off, you slut," Avery said. "I'm controlling the top half of you, so I better see you masturbating while I fuck your dirty mouth."

"Yes, ma'am," Reagan stuttered. Her pussy was shaved bare, her large lips glistening with wetness.

Avery resumed her cock thrusting, getting more excited as she listened to Reagan moan around the cock in her mouth. Her fingers worked her pussy furiously, and it wasn't long before she was twitching in the throes of orgasm.

As the orgasm subsided, Avery let go of Reagan's head and let her fall back on the bed. When the girl sat up, Avery grabbed her hand and began to suck on each of the fingers.

"Mmm, so good. How old are you really, Reagan?"

"N-nineteen," she answered.

"I knew you weren't old enough to be in that bar," Avery said with an air of teasing judgement in her voice. "Lift your legs up and hold them there. You need to be punished."

Reagan looked even better with her pussy spread open her mistress to abuse, Avery had to admit.

"Next time don't lie to me and I'll eat your pussy like no boyfriend could," she told Reagan, rubbing her cock along the teenager's labia.

"Yes, ma'am. I won't lie aga—oh my God," she moaned as Avery's cock slipped inside.

Crack. Avery smacked her in the mouth.

"I didn't say to talk back to me," she ordered. "This is about my pleasure now."

She began to thrust, but Reagan's moans got louder and louder.

"I told you to be quiet," she said, picking up Reagan's discarded panties and shoving them in her mouth. "If you can't listen, I will make you listen."

Avery began to hammer away at Reagan's pussy, drilling into her with all the aggression of an amped-up, bald pornstar fucking a highschool senior. Reagan was completely obedient, holding her legs in the same position as Avery fucked her.

It took nearly twenty minutes of pounding before Avery felt that sensation in her balls. She yanked the panties from Reagan's mouth. Avery began to moan louder and louder, allowing Reagan to do the same in the seconds before she launched a rope of hot, gooey cum into Reagan's tight pussy.

Avery fell onto Reagan, her cock still inside. Their lips met for a few seconds, but Reagan was already drifting off into sleep. She let the teenager fall asleep, already anticipating her wake-up call.