Dickgirl Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smell nice," he muttered. She just giggled and turned her back to him.

"Unzip me, Joe. I'm dying to see how you react!" she sounded nervous. That was a relief. He was pretty damn nervous himself! His hand trembled as he fond the tiny metal tab and pulled the zipper down the back of her dress. She shrugged out of the spaghetti straps and the garment fell to the floor around her ankles. Her smooth back made a perfect slim hourglass, lightly tanned, without a hint of extra fat around her waist. Her hips flared out into a nice round bottom, large enough to just fill his hands, but taut, no trace excess fat around her flimsy black panties. Feeling a bit cheeky, he unsnapped her bra too.

"Turn around," he whispered. He saw her nod. Most women would cover their breasts before turning. Allie's hands dropped to her loins before she stepped out of her dress and slowly rotated. Her breasts were as tanned as the rest of her, no bikini line. Round and full, they were a little smaller than Jenny's, but looked a little firmer. Hard pink nipples rose from her puffy areolas. He licked his lips. He'd never seen a more perfect pair.

"See, I look like a woman don't I? These are all real," she nodded down to her impressive bosom. Her hands stayed right were they were, hovering over the front of her panties.

"I thought you said you were a woman," he said. She nodded and slowly moved her small hands away from her panties. He nearly choked as the biggest, meanest looking bulge came into view. The lace of her panties seemed filled to the bursting point with it. His brown eyes widened and his nostrils flared.

"I am. Or I was, I guess. I think we are like a third gender, at least that's what Doctor Bennet says," Allie watched his face. Their eyes met and she gave him a hopeful look.

"Better take off your panties," he whispered and took a step back. The backs of his legs hit her bed, and he quickly sat down. He was eye to eye with those panties now. He gulped, but he couldn't look away.

"All right, here we go," she took a deep breath and bent over. Joe's eyes flitted up to her dangling breasts as she pulled her panties down. She shimmied her hips and the flimsy little piece of lace fell to her ankles. She stepped out of them and stood up straight. She lifted her chin defiantly, her blue eyes boring into him almost like a challenge.

Joe gasped as he looked down. Between this girl's slim thighs hung the most monstrous three-piece set he'd ever laid eyes on! Her penis seemed completely limber, hanging limp over two bloated balls the size of tangerines. She kept herself shaved smooth, without a trace of hair, fuzz or stubble. The flesh of her organ was smooth, a creamy tan color with a deep blue vein just of center traversing most of the shaft down to the blunt, rounded pink head. She wore what seemed like a tight leather collar, about half and inch wide, around the base of her cock. It had little silver studs and seemed to be rather tight, choking off the base of her huge tool. And it was definitely huge. Joe knew he was no slouch when it came to measuring up to other guys, with a good, solid, thick seven inches. Allie was soft and seemed both longer and thicker than that!

"Well, aren't you going to say something?" she asked, hands on her hips. He glanced up at her. Despite her aggressive stance, her brow furrowed with worry.

"Wow!" he muttered. "All I can say is wow. You weren't kidding about your equipment being intimidating!"

"I can't help that," she said with a shrug. She brushed her long hair out of her face before touching his shoulder. "If this is too weird for you, I understand. I'd be disappointed, but I understand. I really like you, Joe."

"Allie," Joe began. Seeing this girl naked, cock and all, got him harder than steel inside his pants. "I am intimidated. A little. But I'm not humiliated like you said some guys are. And I'm not turned off," he spread his legs a little and gestured to the rather obvious tent in his slacks. "You still turn me on, Allie. You're fucking gorgeous!" he grinned. "Then again, maybe I'm just scared stiff!"

"You idiot!" Allie laughed and pushed him by the shoulders. He nearly fell back onto the bed, catching himself at the last instant. "So, you wanna keep going, see where this takes us?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Sure," he said after a pause. "Fuck it, I'm game for anything." He'd never thought that another cock could make him horny. But then again, he'd never seen a cock sprouting between the thighs of a woman as pretty as Alexandra. He smiled. In fact, he'd never been naked with a woman half as pretty as Alexandra!

"I'll hold you to that!" Allie said ominously. "Let me tell you a little secret, Joe. I've had this big girly dick for a few years now, and I've learned some things." Her voice was high and soft. She crouched on the balls of her feet as she talked, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh really? What did you learn, Allie?" he gulped. Her face was pinched in concentration as she worked his shirt out of his pants and over his shoulders. Her delicate little hands didn't rest there, and quickly unbuckled his belt.

"How many women do you think know exactly how to give the best head? I mean, they don't have the advantage of having one of their own, to know what feels good!" she explained as she unzipped his pants.

"You raise a good point!" Joe conceded. She paused for a moment to slip his shoes and socks off before pulling his pants down his legs. His blue and black boxers tented before him. Allie moved up his legs, kissing his muscles as her hands spread out on his toned belly. He leaned back on the bed, watching her mane of brown hair move higher and higher with her warm wet mouth. She skipped his crotch, making him groan, but that groan turned to delight as she pressed her palm against his cock, pushing the firm staff up against his body.

"You have a good body, Joe," she moaned. Her lips opened as she took a wet swipe at one of his nipples with her agile tongue. He yelped as she licked the other, then suddenly bit it, not hard enough to hurt, of course. It certainly got his attention, though! She got up on her knees and slowly pulled his boxers down. His naked cock bobbed into view. Veiny and tipped with a mushroom purple head, it drooled silvery precum down the length in his desire. She barely glanced at it. "Lean back and spread your legs as wide as you can," she ordered, her voice husky with passion.

"All right," Joe nodded. Jenny hadn't blown him in weeks. He wondered if having a cock of her own really did make her blowjobs better. The logic seemed solid. He lay back, supporting himself a bit with his elbows, and craned his neck to watch the pretty brunette go to work.

She swooped down on his cock like lioness attacking a startled and helpless gazelle. Her pink lips stretched into a wide O as she engulfed his entire cock in one expert swallow! The rubbery cockhead wedged down her throat, and she moaned around him. She sucked and slurped and worked her clever tongue like a maniac against his turgid flesh. Joe grunted as his eyes fluttered and his whole body locked, his muscles taut. The sudden stimulation brought him to the brink in a flash, and it was all he could do to not cum down her throat then and there!

"Easy, easy! We've got all day!" he hissed through clenched teeth. Allied giggled as she backed off, wiping the drool dripping down her chin.

"Told you I knew what I was doing!" she said. She lowered her head, licking his dangling balls, rolling them around in her mouth. His cock glistened from her spit as it bobbed before her lovely face. Joe smiled. Most women just ignored his balls, not this one! She didn't linger long, though. Her wandering tongue slithered lower and lower, teasing his taint. She pushed his legs back, forcing him to spread open.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked nervously. She only purred a little in response before the wet tip of her tongue made contact with the tight pink pucker of his anus. To Joe's shock, she didn't just tease his virgin ass, she made love to it. She seemed to know just what to do, too. Her tiny soft organ swirled around the ring of his ass for a while before wiggling inside like a snake. Deep within his belly, he felt a stirring of something dark and wicked. He started to sweat. It felt good!

"You have the tastiest little ass!" she murmured as she finally pulled her mouth from between his cheeks. She grinned up at him, her lips nearly touching his stiff cock. He could feel her hot breath against him. Instead, she sucked a long finger into her mouth. She watched his face as she pulled it out. He knew what she was going to do, but was still surprised when he felt that wet, slender digit invade his back door.

"Oh Christ, Allie!" he shuddered. He didn't know if he wanted to bolt and run or tell her to push it deeper. He'd never felt anything quite like it. That one squirming little finger sent chills up his spine. His cock bobbed and a thick trail of precum oozed down its side. He reached up to take it in his hand, but Allie stopped him.

"No," she said as she caught his wrist. "Not yet, anyway. I know what I'm doing with male anatomy, remember? Let me show you something truly amazing!" Joe stared down at her, feeling numb from head to toe. Well not in his clenching little butt, but everywhere else anyway. He nodded as she wormed her finger deeper. He began to sweat as she slowly, patiently, began to finger fuck his backside. His ass gradually loosened around her, and he watched as she sexily sucked a second finger before forcing both back into his rump.

"God damn!" he grunted. He was starting to sweat now. His cock vibrated like an antenna in the wind as she began to pump his ass a little faster. She turned her fingers around, and he could feel the tight channel inside him opening up for her. The soft pads of her fingertips wiggled around inside him, pressing up. His eyes flew open as intense pleasure flooded his senses.

"There it is!" she giggled. Her fingers worked that magic spot inside him in firm little circles, pressing harder and harder. "I've found your prostate gland, Joe! I hear in men it is very sensitive! Just relax and go with it," she urged him. His toes curled in the air as her knowing fingers continued to bring him pleasure unlike anything he'd ever known. It was so dirty. He wondered briefly it was gay, but that thought evaporated with sudden swiftness.

"Holy shit!" he cried. Orgasm hit him like a fastball to the pit of the stomach. His balls drew up against his body and his cock bobbed wildly in open air. Thick ropes of cum shot in the air, landing with wet splats all over his stomach and chest. Allie laughed in delight as her expert fingers drained his balls of more cum than he thought himself capable of producing! And the feeling of it! It went on and on, the pleasure deeper within his body than a regular cum, and more satisfying! His rectum clenched tightly against her fingers as his completely untouched cock finally finished spewing its heavy load.

"Wow, you cum a lot for a guy!" Allie smiled as she slowly withdrew her fingers from his twitching bottom.

"I've never cum that hard before!" Joe admitted with a blush. The saucy brunette stood up, looking down at him as he lay back, soaked in his own spunk.

"Oh you will if you stick with me, Joe. Bigger, harder cums than ever, and hell of a lot more often than you're used to!" Standing now, he could see her massive cock resting between her thighs like a fucking anaconda. It seemed a bit red and swollen around that studded leather cock ring.

"That keeps you from getting hard doesn't?" he pointed as he sat up on the bed. He felt too weak in the knees to stand. His whole body seemed relaxed and mellow. That orgasm had come from his very bones.

"Sure does. I wear it during the day to keep accidents from happening," she winked. "I think your little cock would look terrific in one!"

"Little? I see what you meant by humiliation now," he rolled his eyes. But when they stopped rolling, they seemed to come to rest right on her big prick. She unsnapped the leather strap and tossed it on the bed. Blood surged into her cock, and it immediately began to grow. And grow. And grow. Joe could only stare in awe as that monstrous snake came to life. The head rose steadily as the shaft lengthened and swelled. It jutted out straight as a boom from her curvy thighs, the vein on top throbbing, the pink head swelling. She reached out to stroke herself, her hands seemingly several sizes too small for the task.

"Sixteen inches, since I know you're curious," she said proudly. The number would have been utterly laughable if the darn thing wasn't staring him right in the face. This really was it, the do or die moment. He was as surprised as she when he pushed her hands away and began pumping her shaft in both meaty fists. He could feel her heartbeat pulsing through the velvety soft skin. She was more than twice as long as him, and probably twice as thick too. There was no way, he thought, no way he could ever...

"I'm going to suck you," he grunted and leaned forward. His mouth was already watering. He watched her angelic face spit into a wide grin as his lips made contact. For a brief moment, he entertained the idea of only sucking her dick for a few seconds and then eating her ass instead, just like she'd done with him. That thought didn't survive his first taste of her.

It wasn't easy, sucking her cock. Her girth strained his jaws. Her length was simply impossible, so he contented himself with slurping the head and those first few inches. His hands worked steadily on the ten or eleven inches of cock he couldn't suck. His head bobbed up and down. He moaned in lust. He wanted to tell her how god-damn sexy sucking her made him feel, but he didn't want to pull her out of his mouth for even that long! She moaned and caressed her body as she let him explore her girlcock. Joe nearly came a second time watching her. Those breasts, those legs, and especially that sweet perfect face.

"You're doing great Joe!" she squealed in delight. "I can tell you're getting into it! That's so hot! I promise to give you as many blowjobs as you want, Joe!" she groaned, rubbing his thigh with one soft, delicate foot. "And by blowjobs I mean letting you suck me, of course!" she giggled. The giggling made her breasts jiggle, and that was enough to make his aching cock leap back up to full attention. Her toes pinched the head for a moment, and delight shone in her eyes at his obvious arousal.

She took his hands and pulled them up to her breasts as she began to rock in and out of his mouth. The fat tip of her cock, nearly as big as the woman's balled fist, banged the back of throat like a battering ram. Joe gurgled around her cock and pinched her nipples playfully. His mouth felt like it was going to start to cramp. He licked furiously at the underside as it slid back and forth over his tongue. His cheeks hollowed as he sucked for all he was worth. Her stamina was incredible, though, and she kept at it and at it until Joe feared she'd never cum!

"Oh God, Joe!" She squealed. She hunched over, her hands taking two fistfuls of his thick dark hair and holding him steady. Her hips jerked back and forth erratically, then she held herself as deep as his mouth could take. Her cock fired like the guns on a battleship, blasting the back of his throat over and over. He swallowed the sweet load as best he could, but she finally stepped back and took her pulsing shaft in both hands.

"Jesus," Joe cried as her spurting cock covered his face and neck with one blast after another of her sticky seed. By the time she was done, it glazed his face and dripped off his chin in huge globs. He wiped his chin and blushed.

"That was pretty awesome, Joe!" she panted and slumped back against the bedroom wall. Her stunning bosom rose and fell as she breathed in deep. "Did you like that as much as I did?"

"Well, in a way," he admitted. He looked around the room and saw a towel over the bed's foot rail. "I mean, I didn't cum a week's worth of jizz like you did, but it was really..." he searched for the right word as he wiped his face clean.

"Erotic? Kinky? Sexy?" she offered as she stretched and sat down beside him on the bed. She rested her cheek against his arm. Her scent filled his nose once more, and he kissed the top of her head. Christ she was gorgeous!

"All of the above, Alexandra. I never thought I'd say this, but sucking your cock was fucking amazing! The other thing was fun too. I've never been... played with back there."

"You little cocksucker!" she giggled. "I'm just teasing, Joe. I wouldn't call you that in public, you know." She reassured him and leaned over to her nightstand. He ran a hand down her supple spine down to her firm round ass. He gave it a firm smack.

"Good. A man has a sensitive ego, you know!" he chuckled.

"You'd better take on of these, or your girlfriend might wonder why your breath smells like cock," she giggled as she handed him a box of mints. He took one gratefully.

"Yeah, Jenny. Jesus," he frowned and scrubbed his hand through his thick air. He'd just cheated on her. Something he never thought he'd ever do!

"Tell you what, tiger," she said before kissing his cheek. "This has been a big day for firsts for you. Why don't you go home and give it a few days. Think about what you really want in a girlfriend. Heck even take that silly blonde out on a date and fuck her silly. I want you to be sure, you know?" she said with a firm nod. She'd made up her mind, once again.

"That's probably a really smart idea. I'm glad you're so understanding, Allie."

"You'd better go soon, though!" she teased, rubbing her naked foot against his leg. "Or I'll get hard again and we'll have to go another two or three rounds!"

"Jesus!" Joe yelped. The girl had an appetite!

***

Joe lit the last candle on his dining room table and turned to survey his preparations. Flowers, check. Scented candles, check. Everything clean and tidy, done. Coq au Vin, cooked to perfection. The doorbell chimed. Jenny was punctual as always. He strode to the door, wearing only a long black silk robe he'd bought a year ago and never had the nerve to wear.

"Good evening, Gorgeous!" he smiled at the curvy blonde in the hallway. She glanced at him and snorted. She wore a full length coat, he notice, odd for Spring. Her make up was perfect today, her lips bright red, her eyes smoky. She strode past him, on black pumps no less. And were those black pantyhose too! Joe grinned excitedly as he closed the door behind her.

"Thanks for inviting me over, Joe," she said. "I was worried, since you blew me off this weekend, that you'd lost interest." She fiddled with the belt to her coat.

"Oh don't be silly," he responded. Only it wasn't that silly, really. But maybe it was just what Jenny needed to light a fire under her ass and stop taking him for granted. She closed her eyes and opened the coat, letting it drop to the floor.

"I thought you might like this get-up," she said nervously. Her lush body was clad only in black lingerie, the kind Joe saw in porn magazines. She did a slow turn on the carpet, showing him everything she had. She wore a black bra with cut-outs so that Jenny's long dark nipples were free, a garter belt of all things, with black thigh highs to match, and black crotchless panties. He let out a low whistle. She was a big pudgy here and there, but her tits and ass made up for it!

"Very nice, Jenny!" he said. Not quite as nice as Allie's body, of course, but Joe was a red-blooded man in his prime! His meaty cock stirred, trying to sneak out from under the folds of his silk robe. "I made us a nice dinner," he started.

"After," she said, opening her eyes once more. She looked, uncomfortable. "After you take me to your room and I give you what you've been after for weeks!" she, smiling at him like she was offering him the deed to a mansion with the cure for cancer thrown in as an added bonus.