Dickgirl Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Jenny. I'd like that," he nodded. He took her hand and led her back to his bedroom. She stepped out of her heels as soon as they crossed the threshold. She smiled tightly at him before dropping to her knees.

"Do you want to stand or sit on the bed?" she asked, her voice all business. She looked up at him, impatient for his response.

"Right here is fine, I guess. Hey don't you want to play around a little first?" he offered. She shrugged as he pulled her up and guided her to the bed. She sighed as he kissed her lush body, starting at her soft neck and working down to her amazing bosom.

"That feels nice," she admitted as he lovingly sucked her long nipples. He couldn't help but wonder if Allie's tasted as nice. He hadn't had a chance to taste them yet. He lay her down gently, his mouth and hands exploring her body. She tensed as he dug his tongue into her belly button. She whimpered a little as he skipped her trimmed golden pussy. He smiled to himself. Allie had done that little trick to him too, and it only built up the anticipation, made the final release that much hotter!

"What are you doing?" Jenny wondered. She pursed her lips as Joe kissed her legs. He loved the sensual feeling of the nylon against his lips and tongue. He moved lower. Allie had the best legs he'd ever seen. He knew she look amazing in stockings like this! He lifted Jenny's ankle and took her toes into his mouth, sucking gently. She jerked her foot away roughly.

"What's the matter?" he wondered.

"Stop screwing around! My toes, jeez!" she shook her head. "Stand by the bed, I want to blow you," she said half-heartedly. Joe sighed as he did so. He tossed his robe over the bedside chair and held his half-hard cock up to his pretty girlfriend. She closed her eyes and screwed up her nose like she was about to eat a rotten banana. She licked him timidly, then pushed the tip of his cock into her mouth and sucked rhythmically. She wrapped a hand around the base of his cock and held it there, not really squeezing or stroking.

"If you could move your mouth a bit more. Or your hand," Joe suggested. Or stick a finger up his ass! He couldn't tell her that though. The look she gave him killed his hard on like a shot from a .45 pistol. Even with his cock in her mouth, she managed to scold him for being an ungrateful lout without saying a word.

"You know what Jenny, stop. I'm done," he stepped away, his soft cock flopping from her lips. "Get your shit and go. I've had enough of your bullshit."

"But I was doing what you wanted!" she whined. "I dressed like a whore for you. I let you get away with ignoring me all weekend. And now, when I'm actually lowering myself to put your disgusting dick in my mouth, you tell me that you've had enough of my bullshit!" her voice rose higher and louder with each word. She quivered in rage.

"Oh, blow it out your self-righteous ass, Jenny," he said flatly. "I'm your boyfriend. You're supposed to like turning me on and giving me pleasure. You obviously don't like either of those things. I'm not even sure you like me!"

"Well, I just-"

"Spare me. Get the fuck out and don't come back or call me. Ever. I'm done," he repeated. She burst into tears as she ran from the room. Joe groaned and plopped onto the bed. Well, that certainly made a mess of things. He felt guilty for what he'd said, but it was true all the same. He glanced at his phone. He was finally free. He took a deep breath, feeling as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He'd made sure to get Allie's number before he'd left her apartment, and he eagerly hit the send button. This decision was surprisingly easy!

***

"I'm glad you're feeling good about this, Joe," Allie said as she kissed his cheek. They'd just come home from a fun little date of dinner and dancing at a local bar with live blues and jazz. It wasn't easy to dance to jazz, but with Allie twirling around him in that short pleated skirt, he'd felt like the king of the dance floor. They hadn't stayed long, both were eager for more private fun back at her apartment.

"I really am. I guess I got used to the constant verbal abuse and lack of sex," he chuckled. "I'm just grateful you were able to see past that and give me a chance!"

"What? And miss the chance to steal another girl's man?" the slender brunette laughed. "And now that I've conquered you, I'm not letting you go, not for a long, long while!"

"Conquered?" he arched an eyebrow. Was this how girls felt when guys pursued them and won them over? If so, it was awfully flattering.

"Uh huh, though it won't really be official until I plant my flag in your fertile soil, so to speak," she winked. She shoved him toward the bed. "Get naked, I'm going to slip into something more comfortable!"

"Sure thing, Allie!" Joe doffed his clothes in the span of three heartbeats. Grinning like a fool, he lay back on her bed, stretching his arms and legs. His cock stood straight up from his body, stiff at the very thought of what was to come. He noticed a rather large bottle of lube on the nightstand, and he gulped. His belly fluttered nervously. He knew what that was for.

"Hello, handsome," Allie said, her voice low and sultry. She leaned against the door to the bathroom with one hip cocked out to the side like a model. She wore a flimsy black lace top, so sheer he could make out every contour of her breasts, her nipples, and her belly through the fabric. Her long legs were bare, but she'd slipped her feet into strappy open-toed heels with a super tall stiletto. She didn't bother with panties, or her studded cock ring. Her massive cock hung nearly a foot from her smooth belly, draping over her giant balls. She was half-hard already.

"Hello yourself," he muttered, and pat the mattress, urging her to join him. She did, and they virtually attacked one another. Hands and tongues explored each others bodies. Joe took great delight in freeing her breasts from her sexy top, and she cooed in delight as he spent ages kissing and sucking her nipples back and forth. She returned the favor, teasing his nipples too, not to mention kissing his muscles and gushing about how big and strong he was. Remembering the night before with Jenny, he kissed down her legs. Her skin was every bit as silky as Jenny's stocking. Allie smiled and purred like a contented kitten when he sucked each of her tiny toes into his mouth.

"You're getting me really hard Joe," she whispered. Joe sat up, grinning. "I want to fuck now, and I don't mean my bottom." She lowered her head, looking into his eyes. "I've got the cock around here, buddy boy!" she giggled and guided him to his hands and knees.

"So I noticed," he laughed nervously. "I think they can see it from orbit!" Funny, he'd been pissed at Jenny's pathetic excuse for a blow job, but when he thought about it, Allie didn't seem to be offering any more than that. Maybe less! She did have other things to offer, though. He blushed and hung his head. He wanted it, but he was understandably nervous.

Allie took her time getting him ready. "Just relax big boy, it's been a while but I've done this before." Her voice was calm and soothing, but firm too. She was taking charge and there was very little Joe could do to stop it, short of running from the room like a coward. Once again she parted his ass cheeks, this time from behind. Her magic tongue soon had him moaning in pleasure as she ate his ass like she was worshiping at an altar. Her tongue made him shiver, and his tight rectum relaxed quickly, making way for a long, well-lubed finger. Then another, and another. In only a few minutes, she'd squirted enough gel into his butt to lube a gang bang. Four fingers, bunched together tight, worked deep into his rear end.

"Enough, Allie!" he grunted. "I'm ready. Give me your cock!" He looked over his shoulder. She grinned happily as she pulled her fingers from between his cheeks and slowly spread yet more lube all over her horse-sized girlcock.

"You're eager! I love that in a man!" she said as she got up on on her knees. She spread his cheeks with both hands as she rotated her hips, lining her fist-sized cockhead up with his glistening red ass. Joe took a pillow in each hand, gripping them tight as he felt her rubbery knob push carefully against him. He let out a long breath before sucking another one in deep, forcing himself to keep breathing. Allie leaned into him, the pressure building as her giant cock pushed at that ring, forcing it to stretch ever wider.

"Too thick!" he exclaimed breathlessly. A sudden searing jolt of pain shot up from his ass as her cockhead popped into his backside. Every muscle in his body clenched as he felt her inside him, threatening to rip his anus to shreds.

"Easy, easy, relax. Keep breathing and think of how good this is going to feel real soon!" Allie said as she stroked his back. Gradually his ass began to loosen. Electric tingles spread from his abused sphincter, and his cock lurched, spilling a drop of precum onto her sheets.

"Okay, the pain is going away," he panted. Allie patted his ass affectionately. She pulled her cock out, and Joe felt his ass spasm around nothing. He relaxed again as she pushed her cock back inside. This time the stretching was pain-free. It felt amazing!

"Fuck you're doing so well, Joe! And your ass, oh its so tight and hot, it feels so good squeezing my girlcock!" she said proudly as she inched more and more up inside him. He felt his rectum flutter, then another twinge of pain as her impossibly long cock forced its way deeper into his guts. She pulled back just before it got to be too much.

"God you were in so deep!" Joe shook his head. "How much did I take?"

"About nine inches. I don't have to go any deeper if you don't want me to, Joe."

"No, I can handle it, just be careful," he whispered after a pause. He heard her giggle as she resumed her agonizingly slow back and forth motion. How was she not cumming? Her stamina and self control were as impressive as her size, he realized. She fucked his ass for a while using only about half her length before slowly pushing back into his bowels. He hissed as he felt his insides shift to make way for her. It didn't hurt as much as the first time, but it certainly felt strange.

"That's it, you're adjusting to me!" she sighed, her voice quivering with pleasure. Each inward stroke invaded a little deeper into his body. Each thrust brought a twinge of pain, but the pleasure began to swell right behind it. He was sorely tempted to reach under himself and stroke his cock off right then and there, but he needed both arms firmly planted to keep his balanced as she picked up the pace. Besides, she seemed to like making him cum without using his cock.

"More, Allie, give me more," he grunted. Isn't that what women said, when they were getting soundly fucked? Allie took his hips in her hands and began to buck against him.

"Almost there, almost!' she squealed in delight as her huge balls slapped against his, the much larger orbs pushing his aside like toys. Her tight body molded up to his upturned ass and the couple sighed in unison as he finally took every inch.

"Holy crap!" Joe said, stunned. The feeling was amazing, more intense than anything his poor cock had ever given him! He rocked forward, relishing the delicious feeling of his colon and rectum sliding along her immense shaft. He pushed back hard, nearly knocking the girl onto her ass. Only her tight grip on his hips kept her from slipping away.

"Oh yeah, you want it now, don't you?" she moaned. She began to fuck in earnest. Her hips flew back and forth like a well-oiled machine, driving her piston deep into his distended asshole without respite or mercy. He met every thrust, pushing back and forth and grunting in rapture. The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the room as time stretched into a hazy blur.

"Fuck me!" Joe cried in ecstasy as his cock erupted into the sheets. Neither noticed however, as Joe's pleasure seemed to expand from deep within his body. His ass clenched around Allie's thick cock as it pumped back and forth, and she squealed in delight at the added friction. She rode him without missing a stroke through his long, drawn out orgasm and beyond.

"I could fuck this sweet ass all night!" she whimpered. Joe's cock quickly deflated, slapping back and forth and smacking his belly each time Allie stuffed him to the hilt. She made good on her word, pumping him doggie-style, then missionary with his legs wrapped around her tiny waist, and finally letting him ride her when her legs began to go numb.

Joe held on to her wobbling breasts as he slammed his muscular ass down onto Allie's loins one last time. Her cock jerked inside him, launching a barrage of cum into his steaming, aching guts. Joe's cock twitched, limp against her belly, leaking a steady stream of cum as yet another mind-blowing ass-gasm overwhelmed his senses.

"Oh yesssss!" Allie screamed, jerking her hips up weakly. Her hair stuck to her face, wet with sweat. She lay back, powerless as the force of her own orgasm seemed to drain all the energy left in her young, tight body.

"Oh God, I love your cock!" Joe said as he collapsed atop the slinky brunette with her cock still buried deep within him. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. She was simply the most amazing woman!

"And I love your ass Joe!" she said with a giggle when they finally parted lips. "What do you think, were we made for each other or what?"

"You know, you may be right!" he chuckled, and the happy young couple cradled each other in their arms, falling quickly into a deep, contented sleep.