Dickgirl Princess Can't Sleep

Story Info
Princess Herenui doesn't get satisfied easily.
2k words
4.36
63.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story involves unproportionate dickgirls (with balls), anal sex, humanoid creatures and rough sex. It also includes a docking (urethral insertion) scene towards the end. You can simply read the first half for now.

*

Princess Herenui simply could not sleep. Laying down and trying to sleep without touching her huge boner simply isn't possible.

Princess Herenui is a tall 6'5 amazon of a princess. Not only is she so tall, but she is also muscular. Her arms and thighs are nicely thick, and allow her to have great strength in her body that rivals all great warriors of her generation. Additionally, she has enormous curves, starting with a big firm ass that still manages to jiggle somehow, and big 36H tits that form a huge mountain of boob for all to bless their eyes with. Interestingly, her tits seem to be the only ones with fat on her chest, as her chest is otherwise flat and her 8-pack abs are toned and very prominent. But most importantly, she had the genetic trademark of the royal family--a large and thick foot-long cock.

That night, Princess Herenui had already masturbated her cock four times, but it still did not go down. She didn't feel satisfied with each orgasm either. And to make matters worse, her extreme horniness was clouding her judgment.

Finally, she had an idea. A crazy idea of something that would satisfy her. But it was also a very dangerous idea.

Throwing on her robes and grabbing a torch, she made her way down to the dungeon of her castle. Upon seeing her, the lousy sleep deprived guard jolted awake, and quickly bowed down to his Princess.

"Rise, guard," she noticed him checking her out, and really couldn't blame him. After all, she is the one who left her robe open, to showcase her big fat tits, hard abs and monstrous hardon. If anything, she was rather flattered with his attention. "Take me to the beast." She announced.

"What?! The beast? But..." the guard stuttered, in a mixture of shock and fear.

"I know what I am doing. Now lead the way." She said, firmly.

He nodded, and grabbed a torch. Leading her down a staircase, and then down another secret layer of staircase, he took her to the darkest most secret part of the dungeon, where they keep the beast. Throughout, it was really difficult for him not to stare at her hard abs and fat tits. To make matters worse, the cold air on her skin made her nipples really hard, almost rivaling her monstrous cock.

Beyond a sturdy exterior of iron bars was the castle's darkest secret, a giant human-like beast slept in chains. He looked a lot like a regular human too, if that human was grey, eight feet tall, and very very muscular. In fact, it was said that the beast used to be a human who was cursed by witches to his current form.

The princess and the guard stood at the door of the beast's cell, and the guard's heavy breathing nearly was louder than the beast's snoring.

"Are you sure about this, your highness?" the guard asked, in great worry.

"I am very horny, guard. Nobody but the beast will satisfy me," she answered.

The guard reluctantly opened the door for her, and she stepped in.

"One more thing," she said, a little too loudly for the terrified guard. "Chain me."

"But... the beast-" the terrified guard began, but she shushed him silent. He scurried quickly to some chains, and tied the muscular princess to the wall.

The fact that his princess was tied up and the beast was not, extremely terrified him. But more terrifying still was how close he needed to be to the sleeping beast to tie her up next to him.

"Now go! And don't open the door if I ask you to. Only open it if the beast has fallen asleep." She said, and he quickly complied, closing the door after him in fear.

Now, the princess turned to the sleeping frame of the beast. His large cock sat limp on his hard abs, rising up and down with his snores. Her own equally big cock hardened even further, and she crawled over to the beast, as close as her chains let her be. She opened her mouth, and struggled to insert the tip of his limp cock between her lips. Sucking him in and licking the underside with her tongue seemed to do the trick as the cock began to harden in her mouth. As she did so, she could feel his snores dying down. She pulled out and licked her tongue around his large expanding slit, tasting a bit of precum. She licked her lips, savoring the sweet taste.

Unbeknownst to her, the beast was regaining consciousness, and just as his cock fully hardened to all of its glory, he woke up.

The beast roared, violently throwing the princess off him. She landed on her big ass a few feet away. He silently regarded her form, watching her big cock sticking out. He rubbed his hard cock, signaling his intentions.

The princess understood, and quickly got on all fours, allowing him access to her backdoor. He crawled over to her, lining his dick with her pussy.

"Oh no, no, that just won't do-" she began, but he silenced her by roughly shoving his entire length in. "oh..."

With that, he began thrusting into her, exiting completely then slamming the whole dick back in. She began moaning in increasing primal pleasure... But she knew what she really wanted. Despite not having properly trained her asshole, she really wanted him to go in there. To utterly tear her in half.

So, she took the opportunity when he pulled out next, adjusting to have him thrust into her asshole instead. Her pussy's fluids helped the entrance somewhat, but she still felt an enormous yet delicious pain from her ass taking in something so large. As he continued to thrust in and out, the painful feeling rose so deliciously that her cock began spontaneously spurting out seed, without even being touched.

Sinking into pure bliss as her cock shot rope after rope and her asshole continued to be abused by the beast's huge cock, the Princess fell limp, almost losing consciousness. But she didn't want to go to sleep just yet. As her orgasm subsided, she began thrusting in back and forth to support his motions, increasing the level of pleasure she obtained. With a hand still firmly grabbing the ground, she took her other hand and positioned her own cock between her tits, and lined the tip with her mouth. And with the beast's next thrust sent her cock tip into her mouth, and she began to suck on it.

The beast continued to thrust in and out of her, with no sign of stopping, as he thrusted in time after time inside her. And soon enough, yet another orgasm took her, but she managed to catch her entire load in her mouth, and drank it to the last bit. The enormous load made quite the bulge in her stomach, stretching her hard abs quite further from her body. But that wasn't enough for her, as she aimed to be stretched to inhuman proportions.

And true to his role, the beast was very close.

He roared loudly, signaling he was almost at the edge. The princess hungrily bit her lip at the thought, and put her cock back inside her mouth. To really increase her pleasure, she began pinching her hard nipples. A burst of milk jolted out of her nipple, and the beast's dam broke at the same time.

The beast roared extremely loud, waking up the entire kingdom as he unleashed his load into her asshole, filling her up ridiculously and stretching her muscular body with cum.

She sighed in pleasure, and her own cock erupted. But it fell out of her mouth and began splashing her face and tits instead of pouring into her belly.

That was no big deal, as her belly was being filled up by the beast regardless, as he continued to cum more and more between her deliciously firm ass cheeks.

Several minutes later, the beast's cumming stopped, and the princess was left looking nine months pregnant with twins.

She sighed in pleasure, as his cock slipped out.

And just as he did, cum began shooting out of her asshole. So the princess hurried shoved her entire left fist in her asshole to stop the leak.

But the fucking had left her asshole really loose, and cum began pouring out regardless.

In panic, she looked around frantically for something big to clog her and preserve the beast's load.

She found one of the heavy metallic balls used to weigh the beast down, and sat on it quickly, swallowing it all into her asshole, stopping the leak.

She sighed, happy that the load was preserved. She rubbed her stomach, feeling the heavy thick load slosh around. However, that made her horny again, and her cock rose to sizes she's never seen before.

She turned to the beast, only to find him deep in his sleep.

"This wouldn't do," she said, sighing. Her horniness is not gone at all. In fact, it grew as her cock grew several inches larger than the beast's, signaling a spike in horniness.

An insane idea popped in her head. A dangerous, silly but oh so very hot idea.

She crawled over to the beast, heavier than ever with the metallic weight and the load inside her. She pointed her hard cock at the beast, and began massaging it.

She decided to begin initiating the idea, and slowly tapped her mushroom head with her hand. She bit her lip, as her finger slipped inside her cockslit. Slowly, she inserted more fingers.

It was a very insane idea.

She grabbed the beast's softening cock, and slowly inserted it inside her cock, entering her urethra.

A mind blowing sensation of delicious pain entered her body at the same time, and she continued inserting the rest of the softening cock inside. The pain was amazing now, and it could get soo much better when the beast's cock hardens to its full large size inside her cock...

She finished inserting the whole cock inside herself, and she stopped to admire the delicious bulge it made inside her. She began thrusting it in and out, barely catching her breath.

She moaned in pleasure, and her moaning woke up the beast and his erection.

The beast hardened once more, and he took over thrusting in and out of her cock.

She pinched her nipples, and milk immediately spurted out. But she had a better idea as she shoved her fingers inside her nipples. Being filled up so much made her rise over the edge, and she orgasmed. However, her cock couldn't spurt out anything, and her balls only grew instead. Soon, they became as huge as watermelons.

She sighed in pleasure, and then began moaning as the beast quickened his pace, clearly near the edge.

The beast reached the edge, and roared, unleashing his load inside her dick.

Her balls grew larger and large with every spurt, and she orgasmed again.

Just as she was coming down from her high, a voice interrupted her.

"Herenui! What are you doing?!" her mother, the queen's voice came from behind her.

Herenui gulped, and looked behind her worriedly.

And there she stood, the queen in her mighty battle armor, muscular, huge, nine feet tall, and with inhuman curves. Her breasts, 36H jugs, stuck out visibly. But it's not just those that stuck out. Herenui can see her mother's erection clearly through her pants. Her erection quickly grew further, tearing through the leather and the metallic plate alike.

"Ohh mom..." Herenui said, her cock hardening further. "Do you like what you see?"

Her mother nodded, with hunger in her eyes.

That was going to be a very long night of threesome fucking.