Dickin' Down the Designing...Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he came intensely, Dewayne reached down and grabbed the front of Mary Jo's blouse in his rough hands, ripping the top three buttons cruelly apart, forcing the round clasps to shoot in different directions across the room. Looking down now at Mary Jo's exposed pale chest, dotted with a few random freckles, Dewayne thrust his hips even harder as he writhed sadistically above her.

With Mary Jo's blouse now ripped open, Dewayne returned his grip back roughly onto both her ears and proceeded to continue brutally face fucking her lily white face until every drop of his rich frothy seed had emptied out of his balls and taken root inside the cowering woman's oral orifice.

Feeling his balls go dry, Dewayne began to slide his still hard ebony spear from Mary Jo's mouth with slow, deliberate precision. The 8 other people in the room hypnotically stood, straining their heads so they could get the best sight lines to see Dewayne's spit and cum soaked pipe slip out of Mary Jo's now jism filled mouth.

When Dewayne's uncut cockhead plopped out from Mary Jo's stretched lips, it was if a plug had been taken out of a bathtub. As his tingling dick fell back down in front of her face, several strands of milky white ejaculate swayed from Mary Jo's quivering lips to the peehole of Dewayne's spent monster in a series of sickening swinging motions.

Mary Jo's eyes were closed tightly from her submissive embarrassment and as she opened her mouth to finally breath normally again, the mouthful of cum that was left unswallowed flooded briskly out of her mouth and nastily dribbled down her chin.

As Mary Jo exhaled and rubbed her throat from the pain of the assault, several beads of scalding cum dripped down off of her chin and landed right on the cleavage of her small breasts left exposed from Dewayne ripping her blouse open moments earlier. Several more drops of jism also proceeded to land on Mary Jo's lacy pink bra and the greenish fabric of her expensive blouse.

Dewayne cruelly smeared his still rigid rod all over Mary Jo's now weathered face as if he was buffing it to use again shortly.

Looking back up to his stunned audience, Dewayne nodded his head to his three friends with an aire of, "Who wants to be next?"...

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Thanks for reading...write me if you'd like to...

12