Did His Wife Know?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost desperately I looked up the plane and was relieved to see that Brenda was still in the queue. I went for it and rubbed him even faster and harder.

"Cum John bastard cum," I whispered right into your ear as my silent orgasm broke.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned as I felt the sperm roaring up his cock and shooting out onto the towel, although some went onto my hand.

"Ok?" You asked.

"Yes it was good, but I had better go to the loo as well," I said realising that my panties were soaked.

We tidied ourselves up and I joined the queue. It was shorter now and Brenda was not in it so she had to be in one of the cubicles. Then I saw her come out and make her way past the people in front of me. I turned sideways as she passed and we smiled at each other.

"Is he awake now?"

"Yes I had to wake him when I came out."

I went to the loo, cleaned myself up and returned to my seat struggling my way past firstly Brenda and then John. I put the blanket over just me this time and snuggled up to go back to sleep as I saw that Brenda was too.

"I'm going to get some sleep," I whispered to John slipping my hand between us so that it was touching his leg. He slid his down as well. I gripped it and after glancing at Brenda and seeing that her eyes were closed I whispered. "Here's a present," as I slipped my soaking wet, pale grey, lace thong into his hand.

12