Did I Cross the Line?

Story Info
Slave girl flirts with another making her Mistress angry.
2.4k words
3.45
13k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CiaraPQ
CiaraPQ
24 Followers

Abbie came home at the normal time last night. I had just said my goodbyes to the peeps in my regular hangout Playful Questions. The room topic was very sexual this night and I made a new friend, a girl named Felicia. We hit it off well, too well I'm afraid. As Abbie checked my pm log she paused a good bit at my conversation in private with my new friend.

"Hmm" she mumbled as she walked to the bedroom to change out of her uniform. "A little chummy with the new girl I see," she mused.

"No Ma'am," I replied. Thinking better of my answer I stammered, "Well maybe a lil bit Ma'am."

"We have an agreement do we not?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes Ma'am we do," I reassured her.

"Well little girl you are lucky I had a good night and am in a good mood. Otherwise I'd be pounding you into submission right now. Do you FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING TO YOU CUNT?"

"Ye yes Ma'am," I stammered once again, eyes welling up with tears at the thought of losing the trust of the only person in this world I care about and who hopefully cares about me.

"Do I actually have to tell you to come here?" she barked.

"No Ma'am," I said as I hurried down the hallway to the bathroom where she was now sans clothing.

Abbie was emptying her bladder but her stare could have cut me like a knife. She pointed to the floor and I was immediately on my knees at her feet. As she stood she only had to look down and I knew she expected me to lick her clean as to not waste toilet paper. I did so and then she stood up and grabbed me by the hair and shoved my face down into the bowl, filled with her golden nectar. She held my head in the water as I tried my best to hold my breath but she caught me off guard and I started to choke, piss water going up my nose and down my windpipe.

"What am I going to do with your ass?" she asked, again rhetorically.

I knew better than to try to answer, shit I was just trying not to drown. She pulled me up and I gasped for air before immediately being thrust back down into the bowl, my hair already a matted mess and my makeup was running down my cheeks as I tried not to cry.

"I trust you when I am away little girl and this is how you repay me?" she spoke angrily. "You need to understand that I mean business."

My head back down pressed against the porcelain as I gulped the diluted urine water bit by bit trying to make it easier to catch my breath. My eyes burning but not as bad as a direct stream. With that I was subjected to several swirlies, barely able to catch my breath between flushes. She had me by the nape of the neck and I was helpless but at the same time unbelievably turned on by her sudden forcefulness. I had not seen this side of my novice Mistress before and I was liking it but could not dare let her know.

She let me up and was now over me, turned me over, my head resting on the toilet bowl rim. Her left hand firmly around my neck, kneeling on her left knee and crouched over me, her face growing red with anger. She was having trouble talking even she was so mad.

She started to spit into my face, quickly blinding me.

"I will not tolerate you fucking around on me do you understand Cunt?"

"Yes Ma'am I am so sorry I disappointed you," I cried.

"You did indeed and that makes me angry but more than that it makes me sad," She said knowing that those words would hurt me more than any level of a beating she could have administered.

"Please Ma'am I will do anything to make it up to you," I begged. "Anything!"

"Anything?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am anything," was my reply.

"You are a filthy whore who needs to be cleaned up," she lamented. Grabbing the round toilet brush from the holder she directed me to bend back over the bowl and proceeded to do just that. She was going to clean me up.

She was soon reaming my pussy with the brush, fucking me with it and turning and twisting it as she thrusted it in and out of my worthless hole. She then dipped it into the bowl and changed holes, now reaming out my butt hole splitting me in two as she violated my rear entry. I didn't dare cry out as I brought this onto myself, not stopping my new friend from flirting with me even though she was careful not to get too fresh. It was all on me. She was being careful not to get too fresh but I led her on. Oh I'm such a worthless, unworthy slave. I deserve every ream she delivers I thought to myself as she kept the pounding steady and rough.

Finally her arm must have gotten tired and she just up and left me there. On her way out the door her last words were "Get in your cage cunt, I'll deal with your worthless ass in the morning."

I'd like to say I cried myself to sleep but who am I kidding, there would be no sleep. I cast the pad and blanket out of the cage because I did not deserve any comfort whatsoever. I lay there on the hard cold plastic tray and thought about my sins and hated myself more than the usual level of hate I have. I relished in the fact that I was still smelling of Mistress' urine and that when I did get the chance to brush my hair it would be most painful as it was a gosh awful mess. Eventually I passed out due to exhaustion.

When I finally awoke Abbie was gone. No note, no words. I could only hope that she was trying to teach me a lesson. I went about my day completing my chores before cleaning myself up and heading to work. A short shift today thankfully. I was not in the mood to put on my happy face for my obnoxious customers.

That night there was still no word from my Mistress. I hoped she was okay and safe at least. I had to assume that she had taken refuge with a friend to cool off and to make me feel what it was like without her around. Penance for my breaking of her rules I deducted. She could have just as easily had laid down a severe beat down session but deep down she understands that I actually look forward to her firm discipline and that I was not worthy of her attention for my misdeeds.

Another night alone and I sought comfort in my chat room trying to make the time pass and trying to take my mind off of my current situation. Felicia was on and did her best to comfort me. She could have taken advantage of my vulnerability but being a person of high honor she was firm and said that she had no intentions of coming between my mistress and me. I appreciated that. I went to bed again in an empty house.

In the morning I heard noises and was overjoyed to find that Abbie had returned. She said she had some time to think and had possibly overreacted. I assured her that she had not. She claimed that the thought of me flirting with another girl made her crazy jealous. After thinking about it though she thought that it might be fun to read the text of me with another girl in a roleplay/cyber situation.

I was dumbfounded as she was always a bit possessive and I wondered if she was testing me to illicit a response. Turns out she wasn't and was genuinely curious about what that would look like. She actually gave me her blessing to flirt with this girl in my chat room provided I was honest with her and did not try to hide anything or do anything secretly behind her back.

I agreed. Hell I agree to anything my Mistress asks. My sole purpose in life as I see it is to make her happy. Her pleasure is all that matters to me in this life. I would talk to Miss Felicia the next time I was in the chat room and we would work out the details if she was indeed interested as well.

That next Friday night we ended up in the room together and in our private messenger box we kicked around the idea. She was hesitant at first knowing that I had always said how possessive my Mistress was and wondered why the change of heart on her part. I have never been able to figure out Abbie as she has never been able to figure me out either but so far our weirdnesses have managed to work out for the best and our relationship has blossomed.

One thing though that was a condition by Felicia was that she would prefer to discuss this with Abbie first as she had zero intentions of coming between us and wanted her to know first hand. I would try to arrange a meeting.

Although Abbie and I have a relationship of trust in order to maintain the D/s dynamic its understood that she is free to do whatever the hell she pleases without having to clear it through me and I being the submissive have just the opposite freedom or lack thereof. This is how I prefer it to be and she has struggled a little bit but the more she has realized my love for her and my willingness to let her have complete control over me the more she is getting into her role as the Dominant.

Abbie would answer any question I posed to her but she knows that I would not ask as it's not my role or my business to do so. She enjoys her freedom and takes full advantage of it. I enjoy my servitude and also take full advantage of it. It works for us both.

Abbie had me show her how to sign into the chat site and how to find Miss Felicia so that she would hopefully be able to connect with her to discuss the loaning of the slave girl. I was then sent on assignment to serve one of Abbie's friends for 24 hours. It was my punishment although we all know that it really isn't punishment for me to be at someone's feet at my Mistress' direction.

My assignment began with the cooking and serving of breakfast for Miss Chelsea. Chelsea and I had been coworkers at my last restaurant and I had serviced her and other servers before. I was nicknamed T.S. for Toe Sucker by the gang as I had spent a couple nights at their feet worshiping their tired aching feet after a long shift. I loved it and I believe that did too although they probably all thought I was some kind of fucked up hot mess of a girl to be willing to let them do the things they did to me. I miss those days of working with that gang of mean girls as I have moved on to an upper class restaurant leaving family dining behind.

Chelsea was a lesbian but she was a lipstick lesbian as she was very hot and she turned me on, can't help it. She still can't hold a candle to my Mistress but if I have to serve someone it makes it much easier not to have to worship the feet, legs, ass etc. of a troll.

But there would be time for that later. She took full advantage of my time as I was required to clean her apartment top to bottom. I also cooked and served her lunch and dinner that day. She made sure there was ample time left for me to tend to her pleasure.

Abbie had Chelsea's word that she would not allow me to orgasm and with full knowledge of my hard limits and my safe words she left me at the beck and call of this girl to use me as she saw fit. I was sent over to her place in the darkness of the morning which was good because she sent me over in just an over sized somewhat sheer nightshirt. Not sure if any of her neighbors caught a glimpse of me or not but I'm a bit of a voyeur so if they did that is okay too.

After her place was cleaned I delivered a very relaxing body massage, foot massage, and tongue bath. I performed a mani/pedi with the skill of one of those Nail places in one of dozens of strip malls that line the main street. Afterward more tongue action as she must have lost count of her multiple orgasms. It always makes me feel special when I can deliver orgasmic pleasure to another person. That is my sole purpose(pun intended.)

I spent the rest of the night, or most of it anyway, pleasuring Chelsea. The look of ecstasy in her eyes was reward enough for me. It really makes me feel extra special when I can bring off a pure lesbian that many times as I'm confident that her other girl lovers probably can't deliver that look of pure satisfaction.

The guilt that I felt enjoying the taste and texture of another girl's bits was a struggle that I fought with myself. I had to keep reminding myself that I was simply following the directions of my Mistress and she had loaned me out and even possibly pimped me out to be the whore that I am so good at being. This helped make the guilt subside. Besides I had not released, in fact I had not released in close to two months as Abbie was pushing my limits and I was hoping she would keep pushing them.

By morning I was back home making breakfast for my own Mistress. Exhausted but feeling good about my assignment. Abbie gave me a pat on the head and a kiss on the forehead letting me know I had done well. This made me smile. She actually insisted that I sleep in the bed as I needed my strength for tomorrows shift. She did not however discuss whether or not she was able to hook up online with Miss Felicia and I did not ask. I imagine that if she was not able then I would again be sent on assignment the next time she had a night off.

Stay tuned. . .

CiaraPQ
CiaraPQ
24 Followers