Did I Ever Know Any Of Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I was finished Don looked at me and said, "Damn Dave. Are you sure that's what Becky said? Hell, I can't believe she would say or even think something like that. We've known her for years and she is the kindest most loving woman I can imagine."

"Yeah, me too but that's exactly what she said as far as I can remember. Is what she said really true?"

Don sat back in his chair and said, "Well Dave I can't say how a divorce would come out if that is what you're asking but she is right about some things. For example if she is really doing something like you say she wants to do you do have to make a decision on how you are going to handle it. If she is discrete you need to ask yourself if breaking up the family and the emotional harm to the children and even to you and Becky is a good thing. "

"The courts always side with the mother in custody cases. Unless she can be proven to be unfit in some way you would lose your children. She is right that you would have to support the children until they are of age and you would be expected to help with college as well. Since she does not work you would be required to pay alimony until she remarried and in all probability you would lose your home either to her or you would have to sell it and give her half of the money. You would have to give her at least half of the savings and your retirement account, so yes, she is mostly correct. There is a formula for computing child support and it is not normally of benefit to the supporting parent. The court is very concerned with giving the children exceptional support so you would probably lose at least three fourths of your take home pay for support payments in the case of a divorce. You would be required to provide health care for the children also."

Dave sat there in shock. Somehow hearing his friend that was an attorney say it was much worse than hearing Becky tell him he would be ruined if he did not accept her sleeping around.

"I have to know. She won't tell me whom she is with and I need to know. When I find out I will make sure she isn't with him any longer."

"Dave as your friend I understand what you're saying but as an officer of the court I have to tell you not to do that. I hate to tell you this but it is my duty to report things like this and now if I hear that one of Becky's lovers has been harmed I will have to report you. My advice to you is to just accept this and go on as normal. Maybe if she is cheating on you she will change her mind or get it out of her system. In any event it sounds to me like you would be much better off just accepting it and maintaining the status quo."

"Don I can't believe you are saying that. How would you feel if it was Shelley doing something like that and threatening you? Are you telling me you would just roll over and accept her cuckolding you like Becky intends to do me?"

Don looked uncomfortable and replied, "No I would probably be as upset as you seem to be but I know Shelley would not do something like that. She is totally in love with me and knows I am the best lover she could ever find. I make a great living and she would not even consider losing access to it or hurting our children or me. Buddy you had just better accept your fate. If she has someone watching you as closely as you say based on the report she let you see you're fucked. If you even try to find out who she is with she will find out and do something about it. Hell from what you tell me she has you so wired she may even find out about this talk. She did know where we're going didn't she?"

"Crap. I never even thought about that. Damn, now I have something else to think about."

Dave was perplexed by the smile Roger seemed to have throughout the discussion and the strangely happy look on Don's face. He couldn't believe his friends could be so unworried about the way Becky had shit on him. Finally he said, "Well fuck it. Lets have some more to drink."

The next morning Dave was up before his two friends. He decided he wanted to be alone so he took his fishing gear and walked upstream to his favorite fishing hole. He was just getting ready to begin fishing when his cell phone rang. He always carried it but there were a lot of places up here that it didn't work because of poor signals. He was rather surprised he managed to get reception here. He saw it was Becky and decided not to answer.

As soon as Becky left the message he listened to it. He was amazed to hear her say, "Well Honey. My sources tell me you got some really good advice from Don last night. I hope you're going to take it. I love you and you are too good a provider and father to lose but if you do anything crazy I can cut you loose and still take pretty good care of the children. Now have fun."

Dave looked at the phone in shock. He knew the cabin didn't have cell service and there was no landline so how had she found out about the talk between him and the guys? Oh, hell, his gear must have a bug in it and there was someone close to pick it up when it transmitted. He needed to see if he could find it later.

Dave never noticed Roger and Don standing at the edge of the tree line while he listened to the message. They grinned and gave each other a thumbs up then disappeared back into the woods walking toward the cabin.

Roger looked over at Don and said, "Well do you think that will take care of it or should we keep the pressure on for a while?"

"I think we need to keep the detailed reports up for a month or two and we all need to keep telling him to just accept it. Hell, we've got a good thing going right now and if we can convince him to let her keep playing and take some full nights and weekends with us we will be miles ahead. God, can you imagine how much nicer it will be to fuck her with no short time limits like we have now? Hell we've got the slut so into the sex we give her now she's ready to do anything we tell her so she can have more."

"If we work it right he can let our wives know about the problem and we can tell them we are out nights helping him try and find out what the score is. That'll be great cover."

Dave fished until almost noon but his heart wasn't in it. Most of his time was spent thinking about his marriage and trying to decide how to find out whom Becky was having an affair with. He also wanted to figure out a way to end it and get his revenge. He knew he couldn't do that though until he found out who, when, where, and he even wanted to know why if at all possible.

Friday evening after Becky had been told the three friends were almost to the cabin she turned to the man with her. She had been wet all day and was more than ready for what was to come. She walked up to him where he sat on the couch in her home and handed him a drink. She squatted between his legs and opened his trousers. He raised his hips to allow her to pull them from his body. As soon as she discarded his pants she reached for his turgid cock.

Becky kissed the head of his cock then ran her tongue around it before slowly taking it all the way into her mouth. She didn't stop until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She slowly raised her head keeping her lips pressed tightly around it until only the tip of his cock was in her mouth. Then she swirled her tongue around the tip once more flicking the under side several times before once again slowly pressing her head down and again taking his entire length into her mouth.

Becky's slow teasing blowjob continued for nearly fifteen minutes before she felt her lover begin to tense. By that time the drainage from her cunt had made a little puddle on the living room floor. She was almost to orgasm herself just from giving the blowjob. She felt her lover place his hands on the side of her head and pull her tighter against him. His cock got harder and seemed to swell then he made a hard thrust upward trying to ram more of his length into her mouth and throat. She felt his seed erupt from his cock and she began swallowing. She raised her head to let her lips surround the tip of his cock. She sucked and swallowed several times while she rapidly flicked the underside of his cock with her tongue. She did not lose a drop of his seed.

Finally he relaxed back against the couch and began to soften. Becky rose from her position and leaned up to kiss him. She sat beside him on the couch and cuddled up against his side placing her arm over his chest as she buried her head in his neck. She slowly ran her hand down to grasp his sticky cock. She played with and fondled his cock until it rose to its former glory.

Becky looked up at her lover and licked her lips. She pushed herself upright and gave him a smile as she threw her leg over his, gripped his cock and guided it into her dripping cunt. She sat down and drove him all the way into her clenching pussy in one lunge. She moaned in ecstasy as she fully seated him in her dripping love channel.

Becky leaned forward and gave him a gentle kiss as her hips began a slow rocking motion working him in and out slowly as she rubbed her clit against his pubic bone. She said, "Oh GOD I've been needing this for so long. I can't wait for the other's to get here. Isn't Don supposed to be here Wednesday early?"

"Yeah baby. Then you'll have both of us for two whole nights before I have to go help baby sit your loving hubby."

"Oh, God, I'll be so glad when we can all three get together at once. I've just hated only being with one or at most two of you at once. After what you've done to me there is no way just Dave can ever satisfy me again. Do you think we've got everything taken care of? I love him to death and he is a great provider and father. I don't want to lose him."

"Yeah I think we can control him."

"Yeah, I just hope Dave doesn't start talking to our wives and cause trouble. You know we've been doing fine the last three years. I really think we should have been happy with the way it was instead of getting greedy like this. I admit the thought of having you for ourselves all night or over a long trip is nice but I'm not sure we can push ole Davey this hard. We may have awakened a monster."

"Well the bugs we've planted and the few things we have been able to turn up that make him look bad should make him back off. I just wish he wasn't so damn straight and honorable. I can't believe we've not been able to find anything he has done that is the least little bit underhanded. How can any man be in business for himself and not take advantage of situations to make a little extra?"

"Oh, by the way Becky. Are you still watching the finances and all the transactions like we talked about?"

"Yeah. I managed to get the bank to put limits on what he can withdraw in cash but I can't do anything about him writing checks. At least we can track them if he does it. I just wish I had some way to watch the business closer. I wish now I hadn't insisted he hire office help so I could stay home with the kids and be just a housewife." Becky giggled then continued, "Of course if I hadn't set it up so I stayed home we wouldn't be having as much fun as we are would we? I was getting so damn frustrated just being with you all a couple nights a month and a few times on a trip. At least by being a stay at home mom we got to play more. Now, with this idea we can play as much as we want."

"OHHHHHH, Aieeeeee," Becky moaned. Her hips began making violent thrusting motions then she fell forward and clenched her arms around her lover. Her cunt began contracting and milking his hard cock as her orgasm overwhelmed her. As she was relaxing he slammed his hips upward and he felt his cock throbbing as he shot another load of his sperm deeply into Becky's pulsating cunt.

They sat still joined for several minutes, gently kissing occasionally until Becky pushed back and smiled. She stood and reached for his hand as she said, "I think it's time for bed lover. Let's get a shower then I want you to pound me at least once more before we go to sleep. Think you can do that?"

Dave was morose and distracted at the river. His friends tried to talk to him and cheer him up but weren't having much luck. They got him drunk Tuesday evening. After he drifted off into a drunken slumber Don and Roger went onto the porch to talk quietly. Roger said, "I'm starting to worry Don. We've been talking to him for four days and if anything he is getting more adamant about dumping Becky and getting revenge on her lover. He's almost ready to explode and go berserk. How are we going to control this thing now? Hell, it all sounded so good and so easy when we made the plan to control him and get her to ourselves more frequently. What if he finds out and tells our wives?"

Don said, "Oh, calm down Roger. I can gut him in the divorce and make it look like she is a saint. Worst-case scenario she does divorce him. So what. The only reason we decided to try this is because she said she wanted to keep the little twit. I have to admit I get a charge out of banging her while she's married to him but the pussy would be almost as much fun if she wasn't married. We just have to keep him and our wives from finding out so we don't get taken to the cleaners. We may have to use a little physical persuasion but that can wait until we see what happens in a week or two."

Dave couldn't hear what the guys were saying clearly but he had awakened and heard them talking on the front porch. He knew they were upset he was being hard headed about accepting Becky's cheating and they thought they would have to persuade him to be more accepting of the matter. Now he was not only pissed at her but he had become pissed at them. Before he drifted off to sleep once more he decided he would handle this without the help of his friends.

The next few days Dave became more withdrawn from his friends. Roger and Kenney began to worry in earnest when all he would say about the situation was, "I'm going to find out who the bitch is fucking and she and they are going to pay big time."

Finally the day for them to return home arrived. Once again Roger rode with Dave. There was no conversation in the truck. Kenney drove his own car and as soon as they reached an area with good cell service he called Don. Don and Becky sat in Dave's living room and listened as Kenney reported on Dave. "He is seething with anger. If anything he is angrier and more determined to make you pay than he was when I got to the cabin. I don't know what to do but I suggest we cool it until he calms down. If he catches us it could get messy."

Becky sat in shock. She had tears running down her cheeks and she was almost hyperventilating. Don sat with clenched jaws, his face red with anger. After they had talked with Kenney for a moment or two longer he hung up and Don turned to Becky. He pulled her to him and began fondling her breasts as he calmed her down. As he played with her he said, "Becky you don't need to worry. I didn't want to play hardball if we didn't have to but it is starting to look like we have no choice. See what he is like this weekend and let me know Sunday evening. If it looks like he is going to cause trouble we will file Monday. I can freeze all your personal accounts and I think I can freeze the business accounts subject to court approval for all expenditures. We can convince the judge he might clean you out and ruin the business if we don't get control from him."

Dave walked into his home late Friday evening to see Becky sitting in the living room. Her eyes were red as if she had been crying. She had a relaxed, just fucked look. She was wearing one of his dress shirts and nothing else. As he walked through the room he saw a whitish substance draining from her cunt. He felt himself shaking with anger. She glared at him and slightly spread her legs as if she wanted him to see and make a comment about her just fucked pussy.

Dave glared at Becky and walked past her without saying anything. She followed him into their bedroom and when he got into the shower she tried to enter with him. He pushed her out and said, "Get your whoring ass out of here. I was hoping to come home and work this out but after seeing you tonight I know there is no possibility of that happening. You may ruin me but I guarantee you I will eventually exact retribution on you and your lover or lovers."

After he cleaned up Dave rapidly packed all of his belongings he could cram into his truck. He heard Becky on the phone while he was going in and out of the house. One of the last things he did was try to use the computer to move money from their joint accounts. He found himself locked out because the password had been changed. His jaws clenched in anger. He turned to see Becky watching him.

Becky seemed sorry as she said, "I was hoping you would see reason and it wouldn't come to this. You know you're making a big mistake don't you? I love you more than any man I have ever known. I don't want to lose you. If you keep up you will lose the business and everything we've worked for. Just so you know, I hired Don as my attorney. I just talked to him and told him how you were acting. He'll be in touch."

Dave was shocked. He knew Don was her friend too but damn, he was his friend and had been his attorney ever since he began to practice. He couldn't believe Don would do this to him. Dave left his home and drove straight to his office and warehouse complex. He was going to live in his office and conference room for a while. On the way into the complex he stopped at the gate and talked to the guard. "I am having some trouble with my wife. She and her lover have made threats against me. I need you to call in extra security and keep all unauthorized persons off any part of this property."

Saturday morning about ten a.m. Dave was leaving the complex to get breakfast when he was stopped at the gate. A man came up to him and verified his identity then he said, "You have been served." He handed Dave an envelope and walked off. When Dave opened it he saw a restraining order that said he could not go any nearer than 300 feet of his wife, children or their residence. There was also an order included requiring the court to approve any expenditures from his personal or business accounts to keep him from gutting the company pending divorce proceedings that would be filed the following Monday.

After his breakfast Dave went to his assistant's home. When she opened the door she said, "Dave. You look like hell. Is something the matter?"

"I need to talk. I need help and you're the only person I can think of that I can trust. I'm sorry to bother you on the weekend but I have a problem and I have absolutely no idea who I can trust and who I can talk to. I"

She stepped back and held the door open. "Come on in Dave. Would you like some coffee?" Dave followed her into the kitchen where he saw her husband Thaddeus sitting at the table. He had apparently interrupted them during their brunch. There were egg-covered plates still on the table.

"I'm sorry. I guess I should go. I"

Thaddeus looked up at Dave and said, "You look like hell Dave. Sit down and talk to us for gosh sake."

Slowly Dave filled the two in on what had occurred in his life since two weeks ago the past Thursday. Then he said, "I just don't know what to do now or how to even help myself. My so-called best friends have spent the last two weeks trying to convince me to let Becky have her lover on the side. They say that from what she has said it has been going on for years and I hadn't noticed so why should I rock the boat? Now, Don, my ex best friend is working with Becky as her attorney and has me tied up in legal red tape. I can't even spend money to live without the court's approval and I can't get that until at least Monday. My best friend has taken Becky's case as her attorney so I am cut off there. I'm not even sure I have enough money to eat on. All my credit cards were declined when I tried to pay for breakfast..."