Did I Lose My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcace
jcace
679 Followers

Both of us breathing heavily, she got off the bed and stood between my legs. We both were looking at the wet crumpled panties that hid my useless pee-pee from our view. She lifted her right high heeled foot and placed it carefully over the panties and my limp wee-wee.

"I need fucked, Jamie. I need fucked hard by a man with an erect cock. How long is it going to take for you to do your job and satisfy me? You should be healed up by now, or should I just step down and permanently fix the problem. If you can never get hard again, then I won't feel so bad about finding a young stud to replace you. Is that what I have to do hubby, fix the problem? Is it because you jerk-off too much because of some supposed discomfort, that you can't achieve an erection?"

I barely whispered a no as she applied more weight to her high heeled foot. She giggled as she worked her foot like she was pressing an accelerator pedal of a car. She then told me to undo the strap of her heel so she could go shower and when doing the same to the other heel she pressed even harder into my groin.

"How much can you take baby? You better fix this or I will find someone that can make love to me."

With that, she took her top off and my hot blonde wife pranced merrily to the shower.

to be continued.............

jcace
jcace
679 Followers
12