Did it Really Happen

Story Info
Adam and Eve in a sci-fi story.
1.1k words
3.65
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, there was a bright light, and a loud hum as I felt my body being lifted up.

The light blinded me and I couldn't see anything. Then suddenly I found myself lying naked on the floor.

It took awhile before I could focus my eyes but when I did, all I could see were glass panels surrounding me and I only saw my reflection.

God, where was I? How did I get here?

I started calling out "Hello, hello, is anyone here?"

I heard nothing but silence. I stood up and looked around, moving ever so slowly. Then I sank to the floor and tried to remember what happened. I had to think. I had to remember.

My name is Eva. I am 25 years old and single. That much I remember.

I was on my way home after spending a good part of the night with my boyfriend, Adam. It was late. I remember that.

Now, what else...oh yes, I was driving on the desert highway and was about an hour away from my house when My car suddenly died. I remember pulling over to the side of the road.

I also remember that I tried calling for help on my cell phone but I couldn't get through to anyone. That I remember too.

I now I decided to stay in the car as the desert was no place to be walking around in it at night.

I must have fallen asleep...

I was now with Adam. We were in his bed making love. I remember thinking as he was fucking me, that after all these years with him, he knew how to please and satisfy me in bed.

I started moaning as we were both ready to cum and we did, at the same time. My lover filled my cunt with his warm cum and it felt so good.

I know we both fell asleep for a bit. I then woke up and, as my lover slept, I moved my mouth down to his limp cock and started to suck it.

I could feel his cock swelling inside my mouth. I looked up and saw him squirming a bit, his eyes still closed.

By this time, his cock was rock hard and my sucking increased. Then Adam awoke. I saw him smile as he pushed my head down onto his cock. A few more deep sucks and Adam filled my mouth with his cum and I swallowed it all.

I woke up, then kissed him and told him I had to go. I got dressed and left.

That's all I remember.

As I sat on the floor, I saw a shadow moving towards me. "Who is it?" I asked.

Then I heard a voice. "Don't be frightened my child. No harm is going to come to you."

As the shadow approached, I now saw a distinct figure. It looked like a man but was very tall, maybe 6'. He was slender. He had long arms. His face was similar to ours but more pronounced. He told me his name was Daktu.

I was scared but not in a horrible way. I told him my name was Eva.

I asked him where I was and he told me that I was on his space ship.

I asked him why he took me and why was I naked. He said he was on a mission to get a male and female specimens to take back to his planet. He said I was naked so he could check to see if I would be a good specimen to which he said I was.

He then said that he was still looking for a suitable males and more females.

I asked him why he wanted us. He said that his planet is dying and that he was sent to get specimens to repopulate his planet.

He then told me that other space ships like his are doing the same thing as he is and that he hoped that they would eventually bring back thousands to his planet but I was to be the first, along with a male to mate.

I told him that I know a male that would come with me to his planet.

He asked me to take him to retrieve the specimen so he could start back.

In a second, we were over Adam's house and in an instant, he was lifted up onto the space ship. He arrived on the ship, naked like I was.

When I saw Adam, I ran to him and hugged him. He asked where he was and I told him everything.

Daktu explained the situation and Adam agreed to help. He told Adam that he will make a fine specimen.

Once everything was settled, Daktu started on the journey to his planet.

The trip seemed like it took minutes but Daktu said we traveled two years.

When we landed, Daktu was greeted by the Elders of his planet.

They took us to a beautiful garden and told us we would stay there to start the repopulation of their planet.

They asked us to remove our clothes as none would be needed in the garden.

We did as we were asked. Now Adam and I were naked and the Elders left us to start the process.

Adam and I walked through the garden and it was beautiful. Even the animals were friendly.

We found a nice spot and we laid down.

I kissed Adam and thanked him for coming on this journey. He kissed me back and we started to make love.

It didn't take long for Adam to mount me and shoot his cum into my cunt.

It was like heaven. We were totally in love and couldn't be happier.

The garden was huge and we traveled all through it. The apple trees were bountiful and food was abundant.

Then one day, Adam and I found an opening from the garden. It took us to a wall that seemed to surround the garden. The wall was at least ten feet high.

As we looked closer, we saw people looking down at us. It was then we realized that Adam and I were being watched.

Then reality hit us. We were in some sort of a zoo and we were the exhibits.

We desperately tried to find a way out but we couldn't.

Then we saw a piece of paper on the ground. Our eyes opened wide and we cried out and dropped the paper.

The piece of paper read...

"We hope you enjoy our latest exhibit of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden"