Did My Girlfriend Cheat on Me?

Story Info
Did his innocent GF really cheat on him on his birthday?
1.3k words
3.3
52k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freewin
freewin
107 Followers

Last week, I woke up to choking and slurping sounds, mixed with some sports commentary from our TV in the living room. My head was throbbing, my eyes hurt, and my throat felt dry from the dehydration caused by the few too many beers and shots I had the night before when we were celebrating my birthday. It took me a few moments before I realized where I was and what was going on. Turning around in my bed, I realized my girlfriend had been missing. She probably already woke up before me and started to prepare breakfast or went to the gym, as she spent a few hours there almost every day for the past few weeks.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and started to get up slowly, which worsened my headache and sent some flashes of pain through the back of my head as I sat down at the edge of the bed. I was wondering where the sports commentary was coming from and from time to time, I could hear a deep voice speaking in a commanding tone, but I did not understand a word through closed doors. It sounded like someone was playing something like FIFA or PES on my Playstation 4, although I didn't own any of those games. Meanwhile, the choking and slurping sounds continued, and I really had no clue what that could have been.

My legs felt shaky as I got up and my palms, as well as my forehead, were sweaty as I sluggishly moved closer towards the door and opened it. The squeaking sound of the bedroom door hurt my ears and I squinted while rubbing my temples with my other hand. To my surprise, the slurping sounds stopped in an instant and I could hear the deep male voice again. Now I remembered that I offered the couch to one of my girlfriends' gym mates that joined the party without being invited last night. Maybe he was talking on the phone with someone and was watching a sports channel on the side I thought at that moment. Later I found out that he had used my saved credit card information of my Playstation account to purchase the newest FIFA game for 69$ and that I just heard the TV commentary of the pre-recorded guys, cheering for him.

Tired and exhausted, my legs carried me towards the living room door. Suddenly it opened, and my girlfriend was standing right in front of me. She seemed as surprised to see me as I was. A few seconds passed before anyone of us spoke a word. It seemed like she was having something in her mouth, as she looked at me with her widened eyes that were a little red as if she had been crying before. Before she said something, she gulped something down and then began to smile while haltingly pressing her lips on mine for a kiss. Thinking back, it tasted a little salty, but I was just too overwhelmed at this moment to realize it.

"Oh sweetie, you are awake already!", she said a little nervous, but smiling and in a cheerful tone.

I just looked at her, nodded my head and began to wonder what she was wearing. She was only dressed in a black T-shirt that barely covered her beautiful small butt so that I could additionally see the black thong she was wearing. I couldn't see any bra straps underneath her shirt and her little pointy nipples emerged underneath the fabric of her shirt. Her long blonde hair was a little messy, although it was tied together in a ponytail, which also was a rather unusual sight.

When she was getting ready for the party the day before, she put on a white set of underwear with bra and panties, to match the white summer dress she chose for the special occasion. Her long blonde hair was falling openly over her shoulders and I remember she looked like an angel to me when she smiled at me with her perfect white teeth, beautiful blue eyes and an overall adorably cute face with very discreet make-up.

The situation got a little awkward because my thoughts were racing and I did not answer her, so she just scurried past me with a smile and vanished inside the bathroom. A few moments later I could hear her electrical toothbrush buzzing.

I slowly entered the living room and saw this guy sitting on our couch, playing FIFA in his boxer shorts, without wearing anything else. He was easily a head taller than me and by the looks of his muscular body could probably use me as a barbell for his exercises. He barely recognized me as I stood inside the doorframe and just continue playing until his game was over and he beat the AI by 5-0, although I had no clue about the teams that were shown on screen.

"Yo! Thanks for letting me crash on your couch dude." He almost shouted with his deep voice and put the Playstation controller down on the living room table in front of him.

"Yeah... don't worry, you're welcome, do you... do you want some breakfast or something?" I asked him to be polite, while my head continued throbbing and my throat still felt like I hadn't drunk water for the last two days.

"I'm good, thanks! Gotta head to the gym soon, you know? Can't let myself miss a work-out due to party. Party hard, train hard!" He started laughing and flexed one of his arms before he reached out for his shirt lying on the ground in front of him.

As he got up and started to get dressed again, I just watched and tried to make sense of the situation. Why was she in here with him? How could he be playing a game I did not own? What were they doing? How the fuck was this guys name even? What happened to her dress and underwear? And why was she wearing something completely different now? Did she cry for some reason before? I just couldn't make any sense of the whole situation right then.

It didn't really cross my mind that she might have been cheating on me at that time. I was sure that I satisfied her because when we had sex once or twice a month, she already started moaning when I barely touched her and seemed to climax after a very short time, just before I shot my load into the condom. I also couldn't imagine her giving head, because all the time when we would see oral sex depicted in TV series or movies, she would express her disgust about it and tell me she would never even think about doing that to me. That's why I never bothered to ask her for a blowjob in the past and completely ruled out the possibility of her doing something like that.

A few moments later, while I was still lost in thought, the guy passed me, pat my shoulder and left our flat. Shortly after I turned around as I heard the bathroom door and my girlfriend stood in front of me, dressed in her white dress, with fresh make-up and matching underwear. At least I could tell she was wearing a bra again. Her hair was covering her shoulders and as she looked at me smiling, she asked in her sweet voice:

"Should we have some breakfast? I will have to go to the gym in a few hours."

I agreed and everything went on since then as if nothing had happened. We are still happy together, but during the last week, I just had a few moments of doubt from time to time. I don't really think that anything happened between them the morning after my birthday, but I am still not sure.

Did my girlfriend cheat on me?

freewin
freewin
107 Followers