Did We Really?

Story Info
Wife goes to the edge, & takes husband & friend with her.
619 words
3.38
92.7k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers

It was a glorious summer evening and the mood was good. We had a couple of drinks before jumping into the taxi for the trip to the restaurant. Catherine was in the back wearing the dress she had brought just for a night like this. It was cut low at the front and split high on one thigh. I noticed as we drove along the dress fell away exposing plenty of brown leg. And whenever she bent forward to speak with our friend Mike who was in front seat, her nipples were exposed. She usually never minds when this happens and certainly did not this night. I noticed the taxi driver using the rear vision mirror to good effect as well. Her breasts aren't large but they are the prettiest I've ever seen. And she's in terrific shape, something which I know other people our age notice with envy, particularly husbands whose wives have let themselves go.

Like Catherine, Mike was also in a good mood. He had arranged to stay the night and was ready to relax. So was I. It had been a rough year and the Christmas break summonsed.

The meal was wonderful, we had the most expensive wine on the list just because we wanted to. We then headed back home. We sat outside to further enjoy the summer night. There was more wine and from out of nowhere came a suggestion we play strip poker. I think it might have been because I got the cards. I was soon down to my jocks. That left Mike and Catherine to do battle. She took off a couple of bits of jewellery and her shoes. There wasn't much left when she lost again and Mike said graciously "you don't have to go any further". But she insisted and off came the dress, leaving her in her lacy knickers.

Mike was hardly undressed at all, was declared the winner and we returned to drinking and chatting, none of us bothering to regather our clothes. By around 1 am it was still incredibly warm, the night washing over us like a pleasant, warm bath. Suddenly, amid the talk of music and sport and life and all the other topics, Catherine said: "What would be really nice would be you two taking me to bed and making love to me." To me, it just seemed the most natural thing on the planet. Mike though didn't seem to hear.

About 10 minutes later, she said it again and stood up and grabbed me. I asked Mike if he was comfortable with where this was going. He said no, but strangely, took off his clothes. For a moment, my heart was in my mouth and I felt excitement like I never had before. A word flashed through my mind. Threesome.

Then, gathering himself, he said he was going to bed. He headed for his room and fell into his bed. Catherine and I went to our room and began making love like animals. Three of four times I asked her to go and get Mike. She didn't but the sex got wilder and wilder.

The next morning over coffee and sore-heads Mike asked what had happed last night. He said he didn't remember getting to bed. Catherine smiled and looked at me but we said nothing but a few platitudes. Later, after Mike had left, she said it was probably for the best he didn't remember and that we hadn't taken it any further because it might have destroyed a wonderful friendship. She was right, well probably right. That single thrill when for that wonderful moment I thought I would have my first three-some is something I'd like to feel again.

wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers