Did you know I met Kaley Cuoco?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally, she would squeeze her hand making mine squeeze her flesh too. Another girlish squeak escaped her lips as my hands cupped her amazing body. The band finished off with the first song and quickly moved into a softer, slower number. Kaley took my hands off of her body and she turned to face me. Pressing herself up against me softly, she wrapped herself around me and nestled her head into my chest. Almost instinctively, my hands found the small of her back and drew delicate patterns on her as her hands lightly roamed against my back.

She looked up at me and smiled softly. "I'm not teasing you too much am I?" She asked, concern in her voice as her breasts pressed into my chest. "I can go over the top sometimes I know..."

"Nah, you're doing fine." I replied, smiling back at her as my erection pressed against her tummy.

"That's good. I didn't want to lead you on, that's all."

"Kaley, I really didn't expect anything to come from this so we're going to be OK."

She smiled and moved back to her head resting on my chest.

Soon enough, the band had finished that song and we were about to go back to dancing when Kaley put her hand on my chest.

"I think we should go to sleep soon. I need the rest and we need to be up again soon." She said with a smile, I nodded my head in agreement.

"Sounds like a plan."

We made our way past the dancing couples, her hand in mine as she led us out. We got back to reception and picked up our bags. Both of our suitcases were on wheels, which made it easier for us to move the to the elevator. We stepped inside the small metal room and I jabbed at the fourteen button. The doors closed and slowly we made our way up, creeping past floor by floor.

"How come you're here by yourself? Shouldn't you be flying with an agent or something?" I asked, turning to face her as my erection slowly died down.

"Yeah, I should but I don't like being looked after. Much easier for me to get into trouble." She said with a smile as the elevator arrived at our floor.

"And you get to meet handsome Brits too?" I asked with a grin. She cocked an eyebrow but nodded her head.

"Meet handsome Brits too." She conceded as we walked into our room.

"So, you can take the bed. I'll sleep in the bath tub or something. You'll have to wake me up if you need to go though."

The room was overly large and had a large king sized bed in the middle next to a bedside table. The window ran the entire width of the room and gave a great view of the city as it bustled with midnight life.

"Well, it doesn't make any sense for us to not share that bed. Look at the size of it!" Kaley exclaimed, looking at the large bed in the middle of the room.

"You're sure?" I asked, not wanting to get slapped with a sexual harassment charge as my day could possibly get worse.

"Do you snore?" She asked, I was about to shake my head when she ignored it and brought a hand up to stop me. "Never mind. I've seen worse. Trust me! We should probably get some sleep though."

Remarkably, my eyes were getting heavy. I nodded and stifled a yawn. We tugged back the duvet cover and climbed in, we thought it would be appropriate for us to be clothed after all. It's not like we were boyfriend and girlfriend no matter how much Kaley had spoken about kindred spirits in the bar.

"Good night." She called out softly, nudging my back with one of her elbows.

"Good night Kaley." I replied, nudging her back. Then, my eyelids fell heavy and I fell to sleep.

***

The room was pitch black and I felt a strange presence on top of my hands, it was warm. Like a pair of hands almost, something soft was being pressed up against it as the hands danced around my own ones.

A female figure quickly passed in front of my eyes as they adjusted to the dark light in the room. The figure was certainly toned, a neat set of breasts with long blonde hair. Thinking this could be some sort of robbery, I called out to Kaley, who should've been next to me.

"Kaley?" I called out as the female form that was in my room moved onto the bed. I could feel the weight shift in the bed to my right as she kneel-walked over to where I was. Then, she was on top of me and had moved her weight so she was now sitting on my ribs.

"Oh it's me all right!" She said with a grin, brushing her luscious hair back from hiding her face. Tucking the loose strands behind her ears, I could fully admire her ruby red lips that were wet with hunger.

"I'm... I'm naked." I noted. Looking down my body as I looked at her sit on my tummy. She smiled and nodded her head.

"You are... And so am I." I looked down and her porcelain white skin was shining brightly. A thin layer of sweat was on her body and her nipples were hard, I could also feel a warm, wetness on my chest. Looking at the source, she giggled.

"Sorry babe. Had to get started without you! Too horny you see."

"Oh... Right then... Sorry. What's going on exactly?"

Rolling her eyes, Kaley leant in and kissed me on the lips. She applied light pressure to my lips as I kissed her back. My dick surged upwards as she put her hands on my neck and tugged me closer to her. Our mouths opened and she pushed her tongue inside my mouth first, she was in complete control and I was at her whim. Breaking her lip lock with me, Kaley playfully bit on my bottom lip. She planted another soft kiss on my lips and stroked my shoulders.

"If I suck you off and you cum are you going to be able to fuck me?" She asked, as she repeated the pattern of kissing and biting lightly at my lips.

Sighing heavily, I nodded.

"I can't hear you." She teased, looking up at me as she made her way down to my crotch.

"Yes." I replied, the s sound dragged out, almost like it was a serpent's slithering tongue.

"Good boy." She said, kissing my abdomen lightly. Her delicate right hand cupped my sac and she grinned. "They feel heavy. Are they full of cum for me?" She asked, as she tugged at my nuts, measuring my reaction to her toying movements.

"Yes." The same slithering 's' rang out in the room as she grinned and made contact with my penis.

"And what about this? Is this going to be able to fuck me like you've wanted to? Like I deserve?" She asked, wrapping a hand around my shaft and slowly stroking it. Biting my bottom lip, I nodded my response and then gasped when she squeezed my dick's base harder that she had done previously.

"Out loud sweetie." She said again, smiling at her actions.

"Jesus... Yes! Yes it'll be able to fuck you like you deserve!"

"Good boy." She said, a smirk forming on her pretty face. She licked her ruby red lips tantalizingly slow from the left of her gorgeous mouth to the right. Her eyes locked dead with mine as she opened her mouth to suck my cock. A wicked look was in her eyes, as she got ready to rock my world.

Kaley rearranged herself on the bed so that she was kneeling next to my lap. She bent over and tucked some loose strands of blonde hair behind her ear so I could watch her as she slipped my dick into her mouth. Her tongue slowly wrapped its way around the girth of my dick as she slowly started to bob up and down on my length. Kaley made sure that her tongue moved with her lips as she slipped up and down. Up and down, up and down Kaley casually sucked its length. Taking the first couple of inches down her throat, she slid it out of her soft, sweet waiting mouth. She hadn't gagged a single time during her initial, 'testing the waters' with my member. She made a few more casual bobs as she cast a sideways look to me, her green eyes seemed to be so much hotter with my cock in her mouth.

Her lack of any particular eye shadow complimented her pretty well as she was kneeling there with my dick in her mouth. With as little effort as possible, the dick then slipped from her mouth and lightly bobbed in the air. She licked her lips and kissed the tip of my dick making it jolt ever so slightly. Then, in one fell swoop, she opened her mouth and took the rest of my dick down her mouth in one motion. Her eyes looked like they were going to bulge out as she looked so surprised at her achievement.

I heard her mumble something but it was obscured by my dick in her mouth. Not that I really cared either. Of all the people who had sucked my dick, this was the best blow job I had ever had the good fortune of receiving. I was lying in an unfamiliar bed and getting head from the most desirable and gorgeous women in the world and I wasn't going to stop it now. Kaley's hands had made their way up my legs and were lightly digging into my thighs as she bobbed up and down on my cock. Her tongue made a conscious effort to flick against my sac whenever she hit the bottom of my cock. Letting out a groan, my head fell back against the soft pillow as she satisfied me orally. Then, she pulled away. I was about to complain but she began to jerk me off with her right hand.

"Close to cumming?" She asked, looking up at me.

"A little..."

"Good boy." She said with a smile. Jesus Christ, every time she spoke my cock would feel like it was growing an inch or two. It strained against the sexy compression that was being put on it by the star of The Big Bang Theory and 8 Simple Rules.

"Oh Jesus... I wish I could shove my tits in your face while I jerk you off... I really do! I love having my tits worshipped." She said with a big smile on her face, her voice was rising almost like it was she was getting off on teasing me. When my dick wasn't in her mouth, she casually stroked the bottom of my shaft with her right hand.

My cock got hard and pushed upwards towards my stomach a little. Kaley perked up, pinning my cock downwards, hard against my abdomen. She pressed my dick against my stomach and then gave it a long, hard lick along its underside. When she reached the tip of my dick her tongue would dance around the head flicking against the piss slit.

She then changed her tactics and started jerking off the bottom of my shaft as she sucked off the top half. Her tongue ran circles around my head while her hand moved up and down applying a lot of pressure as she would squeeze the base of the shaft whenever it dropped downwards. If she carried on like that, I would cum at any second.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled pushing my hips up off of the bed slightly. Kaley squeezed my cock hard pushing it upwards towards the air.

"Yeah! Cum for me! Yeah! Give me that hot cum! Mmmm..." Kaley moaned, pressing my cock hard against my lower abs. With a slow, steady, deliberate stroking fashion, Kaley hovered over my dick's head and waited for me to cum. Groaning, I let loose and shot my cum upwards. The majority of the load landed in her mouth but some landed just over her mouth and on her face.

Smiling, she scooped up the salty liquid and dumped it in her mouth. Sucking it clean off her fingers, she gave a big beaming grin towards me and slunk down to my shaft. Sucking on my cock delicately, she made slow, soft, deliberate passes to make sure she didn't hurt my member. She managed to take in most of my dick, and would pass up and down the shaft stopping just below the head of my cock. Then, her tongue would come out and trace the semi-circle in front of her.

She finished up with my penis and let it fall from her mouth. She lightly stroked the member, looking up at me.

"So was it as good as you'd imagined?" She asked, smiling warmly at me as I caught my breath and wiped a thin film of sweat off of my forehead.

"Better." I admitted as she beamed up at me. Once she had finished with my cum, she curled a hand around my member and slowly jerked my shaft. When I shivered at her touch, she cast a glance up at my dick.

"Are you tender?" She asked, after the explosive orgasm I'd just been through.

"Yeah, a little bit." I admitted, she smiled and nodded her head.

"OK, I'll go slowly." With that, Kaley put her hands on my chest. She slowly placed her left leg over my waist and straddled me. She leaned forward, dipping her breasts into my mouth as she did so. She reached under herself and found my dick, aiming it at her pussy she slowly lowered herself down. My dick slowly parted her folds as I entered her for the first time.

Her head fell back as she enveloped all of my dick. I eagerly attached my lips to her right nipple, sucking on the hard nub as I held onto her hips with my hands. Kaley let out a low groan as my dick filled her vaginal walls, she put her left hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer to her tits. Her right hand fell onto my chest, her thumb casually stroked at my left nipple as she started to lift her hips up and down.

"How is it?" She asked, as I took her breast out of my mouth and started to kiss at the flesh around her nipple.

"Fucking perfect Kaley." Smiling as she leaned down and planted another kiss on my lips.

"Getting inspired?" She said with a smile, lightly biting at my bottom lip as I sat upright in bed with her still on top.

"You're like my own muse."

"Tell me... Tell me what you want to do to me!" Kaley moaned as she put her hands on my shoulders and started to ride up and down on my dick.

"I want to fuck you doggy style... Then maybe fuck your ass?" I said, uncertainty in my voice as she opened her eyes and smiled at me. She pressed her smile against my lips and we slipped our tongues into each others mouths as they wrestled for dominance.

"You boys are all the same! My butt's not even that nice!" She said with a smile, her body wrapped itself around me as I started to lift her up and down off of my prick.

"Well, I'll have to judge it! Have you ever had anything up there?" I asked as she pushed her face into my shoulder, moaning against my flesh. I put my hands on her ass and lightly squeezed her cheeks as she let out another moan before throwing her head back and calling out in pleasure. Her facial cheeks had flushed with red as she started to grind her groin against mine as I kissed her soft neck.

Sitting up on my knees, I realigned our bodies with the mattress and moved down with her. Pinning her shoulder blades against the soft, fluffy bed

Kaley removed her hands from behind my neck and put them on my shoulders. Using them to steady herself, the blonde geek Goddess started to bounce up and down on my rock hard cock, all seven inches burying themselves inside her.

She pressed her lips up against mine again as her soft tongue parted my lips and we went back to exploring each others mouths. Her tongue slid over mine and then ran under it gently as I started to lift her up and down on my prick. Her soft moans filled my mouth as her hands moved round to my back, instead of digging her nails into my skin, instead she ran them over my shoulder blades similar to how she would one of her co-stars.

Her lips came off of mine and she tilted her head into my shoulder as we built up a steady rhythm of fucking. She surprised me by biting down on my neck and sucking on the wound quite hard, resulting in giving me a love bite. She then flicked her tongue against the wound and smiled wickedly at me.

"Did I do bad sweetie?"

Christ. When she called me that, it made my balls boil with pleasure. I shook my head and smiled.

"Not at all."

"Maybe you could give me one later?"

"Maybe I could..." I said with a grin, trailing off as her head fell back. The sweat from the nights actions so far had dampened her long luscious blonde hair as she moaned at my dick stroking her insides.

Kaley moaned and pulled me closer to her on the mattress, my forehead rested against the mattress as her crossed, strong calves slammed at my hips. Her soft hands grasped at my shoulder blades as her palms fell flat on my back. They roamed up and down on me, like she was trying to find a particular contour in my skin.

"I've never fucked a genuine author before!" She giggled as I lovingly lapped at her soft, elegant neck.

"This is more than a brand new experience for me too." I admitted as I tried to find a decent rhythm, lifting my head off of the mattress. I smiled as she cupped my head in her hands and kissed me again. As she broke the kiss, she smiled sweetly and suddenly bit onto my bottom lip and playfully tugged it outwards.

"Sweetie... You're fucking me so deeply!" Kaley groaned as her hips rose up off of the bed and cried out in bliss.

Kaley's eyes shut tightly and she pulled me tightly to her as my dick started to slide into her against her more sensitive spot. Kaley's wetness spilled out onto the bed as her ragged breathing started to spill out against my ear.

Her eyes opened slowly and she rocked her head to the right, looking at the soft fluffy pillow she had discarded. She looked back at me as I slipped in and out of her, her eyelids flickered slowly as her breath started to escalate.

"Are you going to cum soon Kaley?" I asked, she bit on her bottom lip and nodded her head slowly. "Good, cum for me... Sweetie." I used one of Kaley's more preferred terms and watched her look up at me and grin.

Kaley bit on her bottom lip and nodded frantically. "Oh! God here I go!" Kaley's legs wrapped themselves tighter around my hips and she squealed out in pleasure as she came. I felt the warm liquid gush out onto my dick as I continued to invade her, taking one of my free hands I slowly started to rub her sensitive clit making her gasp out for more air.

"Oh shit sweetie! So fucking good! Just... Just stop for a minute..."

I complied, slowing down but keeping myself buried deep inside her. I took Kaley's need for a breather. Kaley casually wrapped her arms around my back and she threw me onto my back. She put her hands on my chest and started to ride me, it was my turn to close my eyes and let my head fall back as her soft hands ran over my chest.

Her warm, wet pussy hugged my member tightly as she lifted herself up and down on my pole. Her eyes had shut tightly again and she was moaning to the sky, pawing at her left breast with her left hand softly while her right hand had started to roam over my chest, casually thumbing her hand against my nipple. I put my hands on her hips and started to help her rise and fall on my shaft, she moaned at the action and nodded her head firmly.

She leant down and kissed me again, her soft forehead felt so good pressed against mine as she rode me. Her soft tongue slid inside my mouth for the second time that evening and this time she was far more aggressive. She went straight for the kill by slapping it, almost aggressively, against mine. When I tried to respond in kind, she let it slip away. Giggling through the kiss, she was obviously enjoying herself as she toyed with me.

She broke the kiss and slowly opened her eyes. Smiling up at me, she bit on her bottom lip and lightly stroked my shoulders.

"Do you want to fuck me doggy style?"

I grinned and nodded my head. She smiled and planted another soft kiss on my lips before she rolled over onto her chest and slowly lifted her hips up off of the bed. I walked on my knees behind Kaley and gave my dick a slow pump up and down, making sure I was ready to go. I rubbed my dick's head against her wet lips before slowly pushing my dick inside her.

Kaley's head fell back and she let out a low groan of pleasure as my dick filled her up inside. Putting my hands on her hips, I slowly pulled out of her and pushed back into her. My fingers lightly dug at her perfect skin on top of her thighs, Kaley's head fell down as she started to moan into the comfy duvet of the bed.

Pumping my dick in and out of her, my hands slid up her body to her perfect ass. Kneading at the flesh, I lightly slapped at her rump. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled sexily as I rubbed the red area I had just swatted.

"Uh... Uh... You like my ass don't you sweetie?"

I leant down and planted another soft kiss on her lips and nodded.