Did you know I met Kaley Cuoco?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a very nice ass."

Kaley grinned and ran her hands through her hair, tucking it behind her ear, I eagerly pressed my lips up against the soft crease of her neck. I let my tongue slide out and lightly taste her skin as I started to deliver fast, small strokes inside her warm, wet pussy. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close to me as Kaley let out a low pleasant moan in my ears as I fucked her.

Changing my mind, I slid my left hand down from her waist to her waiting pussy and started to rub my left pointer finger against her clit. Kaley let out a long groan as my finger started to stimulate her pussy.

"Feels... Feels so good!" Kaley screamed as I fucked her. Ignoring it and focusing on fucking her, I nodded and started to increase my pounding. Rubbing her clit again, Kaley yelped and her stomach arched up off of the bed. With an almighty scream, Kaley's pussy flooded with girl cum gushing out onto my shaft. Ignoring it, I continued to fuck her dragging her screaming towards another orgasm. Another shockwave smacked her and another flooding happened, her cum spilt out and flooded out onto the bed.

Dignity had gone out of the window as we engaged in a wet, sloppy kiss. Our tongues bashed against each others as my balls slapped against her skin. We broke the kiss and Kaley rested her head on her arms as she simply moaned with each thrust inside her. She seemed to be spent as I continued to fuck her. Taking a more primal position, I held onto her thighs and just started to fuck her with a wild abandon.

"You're such a good fucking lay Kaley. You're so fucking hot." I cursed aloud as I fucked her. She simply moaned her appreciation, her head tilting to the side so we could make eye contact. Fucking her as hard as I could, I could feel her pussy getting tighter and eventually it contracted around me and she came again. The strength seeming to sap from her body and she fell down so I was fucking her in essentially a reverse missionary position.

I kissed her shoulder blades, wiping the sweat stained hair away from her shoulders so I could get at her skin. As I pounded her, I could feel my nuts start to burn, I could feel the sensation of cum starting to build up in my nuts.

"Kaley... I'm going to cum soon." I let out with a regretful sigh.

"Hold out sweetie! I've got one more treat for you." Kaley pulled herself off of my dick and slumped forward. She put her hands on her ass cheeks and parted her fleshy buns, using her left index finger she scooped up some of her girl cum and slid it inside her tight, forbidden hole.

"Oh fuck..."

Kaley took hold of my dick, still slick with her juices, and pushed it up against her tight asshole. My head nudged against her entrance as she let go and sighed at the sensation. She spread her ass cheeks revealing her asshole in all its kinky glory to me.

I ran my dick up and down her hole, spreading her wet juice around the brown ring. After a rough minute of lubing her up again, I took my hands away and shuffled forward on my knees. I reached down and took hold of both of her ass cheeks letting Kaley get support lying on the bed.

Kaley looked over her shoulder, bit on her bottom lip.

"Just give me a minute."

I nodded and waited for her to give me the go ahead. Her breathing was slow and labored, she was panting in anticipation as she grasped as the sheets of the bed.

"... Go." Her voice was quiet but firm.

I braced myself against her and with a small application of force the thick head of my dick slipped past her constricting ring. She groaned in pain but pushed her perfect ass back against me, encouraging me to continue. I continued to push in to her but couldn't fit all of my dick inside her, settling for almost half of my member I took hold of her tanned thighs to steady myself.

Kaley let out an intense groan of pleasure as my dick filled out her asshole. Sinking deeper inside her, her tight asshole squeezed at my dick hungrily.

"Shit Kaley... It's so tight!" I groaned as I made a casual retreat and re-entry into her slick, tight ass hole.

"I've not had much go up there."

Kaley let out a shriek of delight as I slammed deep inside her again. I began to set a pace of pumping in and out of her tight asshole, thrusting in and out at an erratic speed. Kaley threw her head to the bed as I got deep inside her squelching, tight ass.

"Shit! Kaley I'm going to cum." I groaned as I started to make slow, random thrusts inside her. She cast a look over her shoulder at me and shook her head.

"Fuck my tits!"

I pulled out of her and watched Kaley roll over onto her back. I quickly climbed up onto her and straddled her chest. She put her tits together and wrapped them around my dick, sliding my knob between her tits she bent her neck and flicked her tongue against the head. My eyelids flickered as I groaned and shot my second load of the evening. The sticky ropes tore through from the end of my dick and splattered against her face. She gasped in surprise but closed her eyes and let me carry on shooting my wad, the ropes landed on her forehead and then dripped down onto her actual face.

Collecting my breath, I looked down at her and smiled at my handiwork. The load had landed on her face and had decorated her forehead and had dripped down onto the bridge of her nose. She slowly opened her eyes and scooped up the load, slowly sucking it off of her fingers Kaley smiled up at me.

"Bazinga." I said with a goofy grin as I slipped off of her.

Kaley giggled and playfully swatted my shoulder. She was about to say something when the alarm in the room went off.

"Shit... We have to get ready." The plane was going to leave in three hours, it would take at least half an hour to get to the airport and two hours to clear customs and find the right gate so we had half an hour to get ready.

Kaley climbed off of the bed and made her way to the bathroom. I stretched out and yawned briefly, but I was happy. Remarkably, the mental block seemed to have gone as well. I pulled my clothes on from last night and quickly scribbled down some notes on my laptop.

"Bragging on twitter?" Kaley asked, as I made eye contact with her.

"Not quite, getting ready to write on the plane. I had some... Inspiration last night." I replied with a cheeky grin as she winked at me.

"Come on, the cab's waiting." She said with a grin, throwing her wet towel at me.

We collected our things and made our way down the hotel, hand in hand for the time being at least. As we checked out, Kaley moved herself a little closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I looked over at her and smiled, kissing her on the top of her head, I put my arm around her and lightly cuddled her as we got into the cab.

The driver must've been half asleep or he'd seen it happen before because he didn't make a peep as we shared another heavy petting session in the back seat. When we weren't kissing or holding each other, we spent the time joking as the car made its way over to the airport. We tipped the driver and checked in at the airport, as we made our way to the gate there were a few photographers trying to get snapshots of various celebrities. Kaley saw them and frowned slightly, she looked at me with an apologizing face, but I knew what she meant. I let go of her hand and we made our way down to the lounge separately.

We had been separated but soon after Kaley found me and smiled as she sat down on my lap. I hooked my arms around her waist and pulled her tight to me and we shared another kiss. When we broke the kiss, we rested our foreheads against each others and smiled as we linked our fingers.

"I really enjoyed this Kaley..." I admitted as they started to board the plane.

"Me too... Can you see me in L.A?" She asked, I thought about it and I really wanted to but my schedule was tight and I may never see my Grandparents again if I missed this meeting.

"I don't think so... I'm sorry."

Kaley nodded her head and smiled. Leaning up, she kissed the bridge of my nose and then planted a soft one on my lips.

"If you think you've got one more in you... I've always wanted to join 'the' club." She said with a grin, motioning to the plane with a sideways bob of the head.

"Yeah? That sounds good. I could do with joining another club."

"Bazinga." Kaley replied with a cheeky smirk at the end.

We managed to actually get onto the plane and off of the runway and on the way to Los Angeles.

Did we join that club?

That my friends, as they say, is another story.