Did You Lock The Door?

Story Info
Married couple forgets to lock the door, with humorous results.
1.6k words
4.14
71.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His strong hands kneaded her tense "wing" muscles -- fingers digging in to get that pesky spasmed muscle to release...hard to understand how something so small could cause such discomfort. She tried to send relaxation to the shoulder, but trying too hard seemed to just make it tense more.

"This is not working. Think we need more skin."

She lay on the bed -- corner to corner -- bare from the waist up with bikini panties and knee socks the only clothing....so when he said "...more skin..." he must mean his...oh, Goodie!

Just the thought of his skin against hers made her moist as the tension of the day eased out of her - - how well he knew her...

Moments later, he straddled her -- she could feel his naked thighs against her own and widened the spread of her legs just a little until she could feel the length of his semi-hard penis against her panties...he reached for that muscle again, and she could feel the pace of his breathing change as leaning forward pushed his cock into the groove between her ass cheeks -- still clothed, damn it...perhaps she should point that out....oh, God!

Her growing arousal took her focus off her tensed shoulder muscle just as his fingers found the spot of the spasm that had brought her to tears only minutes earlier. Instead of working it, he pressed the muscle with strong fingers, pulsing with his hips, using the distraction of her inevitable sexual response...his thighs enclosing hers as he squeezed gently...mimicking a gentle rocking love-making...sustaining firm pressure on the muscle until she could feel it give up and melt away...her breathing quickened and her nipples hardened against the bedspread...

"Darling?" She moved as though to push her torso up.

"No way - - arms down. You'll undo all of my hard work."

She grumped but complied. "Fine then. You'll just have to dispose of the stupid panties."

He removed his hands from her back, running a finger under the waistband of the panties...taunting just a bit..."This is one of my favorite pairs...I remember when you first wore them for me...so sexy...just panties and that blue lacy bra..."

A little snap and the panty waistband was alone against her skin again...she felt like pouting but knew him so well...knew that the delightful torture was only beginning...

Leaning back further he ran a finger from each hand just underneath the leg elastic from the sides of her hips down to join each other between her restless thighs...she whimpered slightly...leaving his fingers together, he somehow managed to grab the waistband again...she gasped as she felt the slight rasp of his cheek against her back...realizing that he was using his teeth to pull the panties down - - and taking his sweet time with it...

Once the panties had passed the rounded globes of her cheeks...he released them from his teeth and in a smooth, continuous motion, swept them down her legs and off her knee-sock clad feet...both panting...wanting...

A little pause as he rubbed more massage oil between his hands...starting at the very bottom of her back and stroking up with enough pressure to add the pleasure of massage to the hot arousal that kept her breathing ragged...

He rubbed and kneaded with concentration...seemingly ignoring his now fully erect penis making other promises to lower parts of her body...

Once her back was moistened and relaxed to his satisfaction, he removed one hand from her back and eased back...she opened her thighs still more to accommodate his movements...pushing her ass up and only stopping when he put a little pressure on her with one hand...pushing down his cock and inserting just the head in her welcoming pussy...she couldn't withhold the little mews and whimpers that drove him crazy...his hand trembling slightly, he repositioned both hand so that they curved down around her hips, grasping slightly as he used a combination of push and pull to enter her fully...rewarded with her pushing in response...both of them feeling that unique satisfaction when he hit that point inside of her that always made them both pause...tiny circling motions with his hips he explored that pleasure point...the moisture increasing so that his access was complete...her moisture overcoming the paltry resistance given by her pubic hair...his knees on either side of her, he established a slow, steady rhythm...in and out, in and out...she tried to increase the pace...her breath increasing simultaneously with the beads of sweat that made her back more slippery...his grasp difficult to maintain...

He rolled them both to their sides -- staying inside with muscle and willpower, re-establishing a slow steady rhythm -- pulling out less but still touching that magical spot that would bring them both. Using one hand, he moved her hair out of the way and nibbled on her neck, using tongue and teeth to heighten her sensations - knowing that neck and hair play could make her orgasm stronger -- hotter...he pinned her hair to the side -- half rising behind her -- losing the angle for access -- but contact with the bedding had made her hips less slick -- easier to grab...he started to roll her back over to her stomach just as the sounds from outside the bedroom door penetrated..

"Mom!" an exasperated Abby knocked -- clearly not for the first time. The handle on the door started to move.

"Did you lock the door?" Her whisper a combination of motherly tension and laughter.

"Don't think so." With a Herculean effort, he rose higher above her and leaned perilously over the side of the bed to scoop the generous quilt up and around them both. Just in time as the door opened and 11-year-old Abby poked her head around the corner, taking one step in and continuing her mini-lecture before her eyes communicated fully with her brain or mouth...

"We're all WAITING! The dishes are all cleaned up, the brownie timer dinged like an HOUR ago so since you Weren't There, I took them out for you. Monopoly is set up and...oh my God! What are you... Jeez! It's still DAYLIGHT! You guys are MARRIED -- you're not supposed to do that in the DAYLIGHT!"

He muffled his involuntary chuckle against his wife's neck...trying to keep his body from shaking.

"Abby, haven't we asked you to wait until we said to come in?" Her voice was even and calm, which somehow made him laugh even harder.

"Oh -- trust me -- this will NEVER happen again! I am SCARRED for life! You guys will have to pay for YEARS of therapy! Forget having a NORMAL life - - I'm going to grow up warped and then write a BOOK about this! There have to be some LAWS against that! Aren't you supposed to stop being INTERESTED in that stuff when you're OLD?

"Parents aren't supposed to act like that! Oh, my GOD! You're Not on your honeymoon! Did you use protection -- because that's just humiliating! You could get PREGNANT!"

Always the drama queen, she half-slammed the door and they could hear her stomping, still muttering steadily down the hallway.

He raised his head -- body still shaking -- a little drop of fluid seeping onto her back because they had been so Close..."Years of therapy, huh?"

She replied with humor. "Scarred for life, in fact."

"Did you know we had a sex curfew?"

"Did you know we could get Pregnant?"

"Well...I'm pretty sure I took care of that....so, do we reassure her, tell her I had a vasectomy?"

Before she could answer, he tossed the quilt away from them...cupping one of her breasts with a loving, teasing hand..."So...how many extra years of therapy if we finish what we started?"

She was out of the bed and clicking the lock on the master bedroom door just about before the words were out of his mouth. He had propped himself on one elbow...as always enjoying the show when she was clothed in her birthday suit...and knee-socks, he noticed...making her look like a VERY naughty Catholic schoolgirl...

She pounced on the bed and with effort rolled him to his back. "Hey - - before you lose your ability to speak -- did you notice what she said?"

Apparently, he could chuckle and respond sexually at the same time, cock starting to regain its hardness..."Which part?"

"She called us 'parents', isn't that a first?"

He felt a warmth in his heart that his step-daughter considered him even in this small way a parental figure. As his wife slid down his body, lovingly clasping a hand around his cock and licking her lips, he thought briefly what a wonderful thing it was that they both had been comfortable with the recognition that step-parents developed their own independent relationships that had to be developed and nurtured in order to ensure that their happy household was filled with strong healthy bonds instead of merely assuming that the children would simply accept and adapt to their new family structure. Neither of them had pushed, accepting the various levels of acceptance, resistance and even angst that had marked but not marred the last few years...

All thought fled when her seeking mouth found its target, sinking him into her mouth with a purr of pleasure that enhanced the sensation for him, as she had known it would. They made it down to the Monopoly game -- late and freshly showered -- to discover that Abigail had served brownies and milk and put on a short video to keep the others wrangled and clearly not "In" on Abby's insider information.

The young lady in question gave one pointed look at the clock on the wall, shaking her head at the incomprehensible perversions of the "Old Folks". The not-so-Old Folks in question could see no signs of the claimed scarring and impending need for therapy. In fact, Abby was happy enough that she wasn't as convincingly bossy as usual when she ordered them all to their assigned places to start the game.