Diddle the Prison Bird

Story Info
Inmate's needs need attention.
2.4k words
3.75
62.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"Nikki Abigail Conner." A guard shouted. His name was Garcia according to name tag pinned over his left breast pocket below the gold badge marking him as an officer of the law. A black tie hung from the otherwise white dress shirt doing little to flatter his middle aged body. Like the majority of the guards there was a lecherous grin on his lips as he looked over the prisoners of Montana State Women's Correctional Facility. Most of the time the women of the facility, just like the women outside the prison wanted as little to do with him as possible, this was the exception to that rule. This was mail time and clutched in his hands was a box filled with the outside world.

The woman who rose to her feet was a beautiful woman in her mid twenties with skin the color of honey and her shoulder length curly hair was only a few shades darker. The neon orange jumpsuit did an excellent job of concealing her tasty curves. It neither clung to her full breasts held snug in a plain white bra nor followed the swell of her hips that gave her a heart shaped ass that even the formless jumpsuit could fully conceal. It certainly did nothing for her toned thighs. "Just stay there." He said motioning her back down to her seat and with the same motion instructing the inmates between him and her to bow their heads as he whizzed a pair of envelopes at her. Six years of the same job or handing out mail to inmates had perfected his aim, he could probably put an eye out if he really wanted but Nikki caught the first letter, and blocked the second. Nikki sat silently for the next few minutes as he handed out a few more letters then dismissed them.

One by one the women rose from their seats around the cafeteria and returned to their individual cells, all but a dozen who were tasked with cleaning up the cafeteria that night Nikki among them.

"Someone loves you." Jessica teased as she walked by with a push broom by gathering up the debris from the floor. Nikki smiled politely at the busty blonde but remained silent getting a huge bucket and filling it with water so she could start mopping behind Jessica. "He writes you how much? Two three letters most weeks?" Nikki still remained silently as she followed behind the blonde mopping. She hadn't felt much like talking since her incarceration a little over a hear ago and he was the only bright spot left in her life and he probably did spoil her. She easily received more mail from him in most weeks than most girls in the prison received in a month.

"Yeah he really does love me." She finally replied. She hadn't actually told Jessica the story of her and Kris and the story of her internet buddy wasn't something Nikki liked to discuss with strangers. "Do you mind if we just hurry this along?" A hurt look crossed Jessica's face but she nodded and along with the other inmates the two finished cleaning the cafeteria and retreated to their cells.

Nikki was lucky, she was between cellmates for the moment which meant she was alone in the room. Calling the holding cell a room was a huge misstatement, the entire enclosure was only six square feet, enough room for a pair of bunk beds to be suspended from one wall, a sink and toilet were set side by side with a mirror set over the sink. The third wall had a doorway that took up most of the space and the final wall had a tiny plastic trashcan in it. She wished she'd gotten a window but the rooms didn't have those. It was just one more thing that they used to keep them under control.

It wasn't enough that their meals were timed, that they could only leave their cells when given permission. It wasn't enough that they couldn't use the phone or watch television. It wasn't even enough that they were punished, locked in solitary for masturbating. The guards had control over the most basic human pleasures. The guards were in control of time itself. If they wanted the day started twenty minutes early with lights on and doors electronically unlocking. At the same time if they wanted the day to end early the lights went off or if they wanted the day to last forever they could leave the lights on indefinitely. Nikki could only hope that the lords of her life would give her enough daylight to read the letters she'd been given.

Letters were a rare treat for most of the women, something that should have been treated with some measure of respect and awe it wasn't. They were just torn open and tossed aside without a second thought. Nikki was endlessly thankful for the letters that she got and treated them like they were golden. It was a ritual for her, she started by carefully prying the envelope open trying to do as little damage to it as possible, and pulling the letter out. Then she would write a number on both the envelope and the letter so she would know the order she'd received them in. She re-read her letters several times a week when she was feeling bored and alone. Then she'd inhale the scent.

Smell is something that most people take completely for granted in their daily lives. It's not like sight, sound or touch where a person can pause no matter where they are and imagine what life would be like with out it. It's just that the smells of the outside world are such a constant part of life that it's impossible, even by pinching ones nose to really get an idea for what it's like to be away from it all. Prison has a stale smell, a unique smell. It's not a bad smell, it's just stale. Concrete, steel and in the case of the Montana State Women's Correctional Facility Simple Green was the cleaning solution of choice that constantly wafted around. So a breath of fresh air which was exactly how much an envelope held. One single solitary precious breath of fresh air that wasn't to be wasted. If she was lucky there would be a whiff of him. Just enough of a whiff that she could remember he smelled like.

He was the reason she was alive, her reason for breathing and getting up in the morning. It was something that Nikki was secretly ashamed of was that she hadn't told him that he was her entire world until it was too late for them. She could have told him at any time but she'd always been afraid he didn't feel the same way about her. It hadn't been until she'd been locked away from the world and he'd found her that she'd told him. There was no denying that it was him. Sometimes it felt like Kris would be able to stop her heart just by willing it. After all if he didn't need her anymore there was nothing left anywhere and if she was lucky she'd get a sniff of him. Just enough to whet her pallet.

Next she would pull out any comics, pictures, puzzles or other non letter paper and set that aside. He would usually send her at least a page or so of song lyrics or something with his letters and she'd put those aside and look them over at the end.

Only after all of that was done would Nikki unfold the letters, which he was usually careful to fold so that the words 'Dear Nikki' were the very first things that came out of the envelope and start to read it.

Normally she only read one letter at a time but it depended on how much time there was. She would always start with a single letter though reading it to completion before she repeated the ritual with the second ritual.

The letters never ceased to bring a smile to her face even if they were the most mundane things. The first letter was mostly filled with him rambling about his business which dealt with background checks. The rest of it was mostly him talking about the shows that he was watching which she'd found to be cute. She couldn't quite decided whether she felt like he truly made her into part of his life and she felt like he told her and trusted her with everything in the same way that she trusted him or whether it was just cute that he tried. No matter what she felt loved because he put out the effort.

The second letter though, that as the special one and she knew it was special as soon as she opened the letter. That breath of fresh air carried with it a hint of his arousal. She wasn't sure what it that tipped her off but she could always tell when it was going to be one of those letters but she knew as soon as the scent hit her nose her pussy started moisten. Nikki's hips were starting to sway before she even read the first words of his letter.

Strict rules were put in place against 'jilling off' but she was going to let that stop her. It was even less important when she had a letter from Kris. In fact she hadn't even gotten to the favorite parts of his letter and already she was starting to shrug off the jumpsuit. Nikki unzipped the suit pulling it down over her shoulders and down to her waist and hooked her panties pulling both of them down just beneath the firm half moons of her ass. Then she lay down on bottom bunk and started to read the letter.

As usual the letter started off with him talking about random things that didn't really matter to her at the moment. Not when she could still remember his scent and could almost taste him so she found herself glossing over the entire first page, she could read that later but as her wetness started to spread she couldn't make herself care about what level of Ninja Gaiden he was on and what was happening on Smallville was equally unimportant.

What she was looking for was the middle of the second page. It started of slowly with him describing how he wanted to kiss every single inch of her body from the tips of her toes to her forehead. Almost immediately Nikki felt her toes curling in response to imagined caresses. The only actual caress was her fingers against her breasts. She was running her fingers over her nipples, occasionally pinching or twisting them through the fabric of her bra which was suddenly far too tight and had to be pulled out of the way. Nikki's short nails scraped over her sensitive flesh when she pulled her bra down beneath her breasts and continued her caress.

After he finished kissing her, he wanted eat her out. Kris described in decadent detail how she tasted, how he was going to his tongue to spell out her name on her clit. He was going to need to pin her down as she came on his tongue. Nikki's hips twitched slightly, then again, a hot ache igniting inside her. Nikki licked her fingers getting them slick before she dabbing at the hot patch of flesh between her thighs. "Kris lick my pussy." Nikki whispered dabbing her fingers against her clit in long slow sweeps like a tongue, like his tongue. She brought her fingers back up to her lips tasting the sweet tang of her juices the brought her fingers back down this time tracing out letters on her sex. "More."

Nikki's imagined lover took her by the hips and turned her over burying her face a pillow with his words just inches away. Her bared nipples were crushed against the sheets, grinding slightly with each breath and her fingers were still lapping at her cunt like she knew he would. He didn't think she deserved to cum yet so he licked and licked at her, occasionally forcing her to taste her own arousal. "I'm your slut." He made her say those things. "Yes please fuck me Kris. Please let me feel your big cock in my tight wet pussy!" She hissed feeling a blush heat her face as she continued to humiliate her. He wouldn't fuck her until she'd begged him enough. He told her that in black twelve point black times new roman font. "Please stretch my cunt with your cock."

It was enough, it was finally enough. He made her taste her juices one last time and she got her reward. Two fingers was her reward plunged into her slick womanhood. Nikki had a need deep inside her and her fingers two at first, then three were trying to push as deep into her as she could manage determined to reach that spot inside her. Kris wasn't a gentleman, not when he had a woman in his grasp. He was an animal then and that animal was pounding away at her cunt a loud slapping noise filling the tiny room each time her palm hit against her cunt.

Kris liked to hear her beg, but something he loved more was to hear her whimper so he fucked her harder and faster driving her fingers until Nikki bit down on the pillow to keep from screaming. She could almost feel his hands digging into her hips, and his thighs against hers. Nikki whimpered into the pillow as her fingers dug deeper into her stretching her. A fourth finger joined in the hunt for an orgasm.

There wasn't a warning, she didn't feel this orgasm building in her stomach before it hit. She just felt her muscles clench locking her fingers in place, her pussy clenching down around them while continued to pump in and out of her. Kris wasn't interested in her comfort though, he was interested in his own orgasm. That's why he was still thrusting inside her, nearly driving her forward on the mattress.

"More." She whispered. There was no more though. He told her how he was going to plaster her face with his sperm and then he was going that would end it. He would mark her as his girl, his property, his slave.

Nikki was still face down on her bunk with her ass pushed up in the air when the door opened and Officer Garcia stood over her. A lecherous grin crossed his face as he let his eyes drink in Nikki's half nude body, still licking her juices from her fingers. "You know the penalty for masturbation." He said closing the door behind him.

"What do you want?" She responded.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers