Didi and Ken Throw a Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't hard until Sheila pushed her butt into me and rocked back and forth. Cheryl and Rita were alongside us and as we stared at the performance in front of us, I noticed that their hands were not visible. I placed one hand under Rita's ass and pressed Cheryl's hand into Rita's puss. The head of my cock had now popped into Sheila's ass as the hot tub jet caressed her vulva. I felt a cock rubbing along my ass and I eased into it.

"That's right, suck that dick...suck it good," ordered Ken.

"I'm gonna blow," warned Tommy as he pulled himself up and began fisting himself as fast as he could. Mel continued to eat his ass and Max continued to suck his nuts.

The others watched as globs of semen dripped down. Several shots hit his audience as they urged him on.

"And now for the coup de grace," announced Terry.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and he lifted her up so he was standing. She slipped his cock, still hard and dripping into her canal and slid down until most of it was inside her.

"No way, girl," said Jill.

"Way," responded Terry as she bounced on his monster between grunts and squeals.

Applause erupted as the couple danced around wildly fucking.

"Most impressive," I thought, "most impressive."

"Can I try to ride him?" asked Jill.

"The line forms here," Doreen informed her.

Sure enough, over the next hour or so, several women played "Urban Cowboy" and couple of guys attempted to deep throat or get ass-fucked. But not Sheila and me. We were in our own world and enjoying every minute of it.

Rita tried to mount Tommy and couldn't get it in very far. Several people held her in the air and held her legs apart. They sort of "spoon-fed" his long, fat cock into her until she cried out.

"No! No more! I can't do it! Ow! Please! No more!"

They lay her down on a chaise and Didi began to rub her pussy.

"Poor baby. Let me help you. Anybody want to help our poor baby?"

Soon there were hands and mouths all over Rita. She was living out her fantasy again as she let sounds of joy escape.

"We'll be leaving in about two hours so eat and gamble or fuck or whatever but we'll meet in the lobby at eleven, ok," said Didi while she sat on Rita's face.

Sheila and I dressed, had a little something to eat, had a bit more to drink and descended to the casino where we proceeded to win more money. With five minutes left, I handed Sheila a silver dollar and told her to bang one more slot. She selected the very last slot machine before the lobby. I stood behind her and groped her ass "for luck" and, as if it was predestined, she won another $250 dollars. We exchanged our cash and chips and had a little over $3000.00.

"Didn't I tell you we were on a roll, darling?" How right she was.

We met the group and all hustled back into the stretch Hummer.

"This is what I gave Tommy -- a stretch Hummer! Only it stretched my mouth about a foot!"

"Me, too."

"Mine, too"

"It still hurts."

Although I never accepted Ken's offer of a gambling stake, I quietly handed him $1000.00 to donate to the Wounded Warrior Project to help our disabled soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. He and Didi kissed me. I had a good feeling.

We all made it back to the boat somewhat giddy and inebriated, and just a little worse for wear. Our crew had prepared a table of desserts, coffee, tea and liqueurs. I filled my snifter with XO and started to head to my cabin when Sheila stopped me.

"Before we hit the pillows, Didi and Ken requested our company. Of course, I told them we'd be there. Is that alright with you?"

"It is but only if you kiss me right now."

She did and we did but I will save that for the conclusion of this saga.

Next Time: The Cruise Home.

If you like my memoirs please leave a comment, astute or stupid. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

12