Didn't Get the Job

Story Info
My fiancé distracts me from preparing for a job interview.
3k words
4.52
11.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smoothed over the front of my blouse, then turned to look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I slid my hands over the back of my skirt and pulled the hem down a little further, to look a bit more modest; after all I was preparing for a job interview.

I let out a huff and spun to my closet, unimpressed with my outfit choice. This was one of the most important interviews of my life, and I couldn't find the perfect hire-me attire.

As I reached to unbutton my blouse, a hand grasped my wrist while another wrapped around my waist. My breath caught in my throat and fingers froze, while my heart began to thunder in my chest.

"That's my job." Rumbled a familiar male voice.

The muscles in my shoulders relaxed as I recognized my fiancé, Joe, pressing his body against my back. "I hate to be a party pooper, but I'm trying to find the perfect outfit for my interview in the morning. I can't go in there looking like a high class hooker. This is a high end design firm."

He slid his hand from the button on my blouse to push my cherry curls from my shoulder. "You don't look like a hooker, you look hot."

I couldn't help but smirk as I pushed his hand from my hip and started back towards our walk-in closet. "It's a job interview, Babe, I don't want to look hot. I want to look sophisticated. I want to look professional and I want them to take me seriously."

I swore I heard a growl as I moved away, which awakened something deep inside me. I looked over my shoulder and took in my hubby-to-be for the first time that evening. His skin was a rich, golden brown after hours spent in the summer sun, training for his marathon in a few months. He must have snuck in the house after his run while I was rummaging through my closet and taken a shower in the spare bathroom, because his chocolate hair was still black from the water and he smelled like his signature Old Spice body wash.

I bit my lower lip as my eyes roamed from his hazel green eyes down to his still wet chest, and landed on the dark curls disappearing from his navel, down under his lounge pants. By the time my gaze found his eyes again, his mouth was turned upward into a wicked grin.

"Don't do that." I whimpered, realizing I wasn't going to end up choosing an outfit tonight after all.

He slipped forward to close the gap between us and stopped just a hair's width away. "Don't do what?" He asked, tilting his head down to let me feel his breath against my parted lips.

"You know damn well what." I replied, taking in a deep breath to steady myself. As I breathed in, my chest touched his, causing my nipples to tighten. "I was trying to be a good grown up tonight and prepare for tomorrow."

Finally, his fingertips brushed my stomach as he pushed my blouse up to expose my belly button. "Why not be a bad one instead?" He asked, trying to coax me over to the dark side.

By this point, I had already given up on getting anything ready for the morning, but I loved making him work for me. I tilted my head up and kissed him chastely on the lips as I pushed his hands from my stomach again. I felt his lips part beneath mine, expecting me to give in, and I felt his muscles tighten as I pulled back from the quick kiss. I tossed him a mischievous grin and without a word, I turned away from him again and feigned looking for a new blouse.

I heard him exhale and I could envision his pants beginning to strain to contain him as he grew hard. We both knew he could easily have his way with me if he wanted, thanks to his strict running schedule and recent ventures into body building. I had taken some yoga classes, so while I had some muscle, I couldn't dream to compete with Joe.

After a moment of hesitation, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back against him again. A hand slid up the back of my skirt and exposed half of my ass. "I tried asking." He slid his fingers around the lace side of my thong and yanked it down as far as he could. "No more asking." He nipped at my neck, and I felt a jolt of electricity run straight down to my core.

I pulled my legs together, just long enough for my thong to drop to the floor. "No more asking." I breathed in agreement, turning to putty in Joe's hands.

He pushed me towards full wall, double vanity sinks and released my wrist so I could catch myself on the counter. I was already breathing hard as I looked into the mirror in front of me, excited to see what was on the roster for tonight. Apparently Joe was feeling rough, and my submissive side was thrilled.

Joe grabbed his favorite of my heels, then knelt behind me and helped me slip the shoes on. I felt his lips on my calf as his fingers helped slide my foot into the shoe and I closed my eyes in anticipation. His hand slid up my inner thigh, but stopped just shy of where I really wanted him. I groaned quietly as he stood again.

"Impatient." He noted, sliding his hands up the backs of my thighs to push my skirt up and completely expose my ass.

"You have that effect on me." I replied, reopening my eyes and making eye contact with him through the mirror. I watched his smirk return as his gaze dropped to admire my back side.

"Damn, Avery." He slid his hands over my round ass again in appreciation, then gave me a light smack. I gasped and started to lift from the counter until he shoved me down so my chest was against the countertop.

"Did I say you could get up?" Joe asked. I shook my head and wriggled my hips, reminding him of where I wanted his attention. It must have worked, because I heard him groan, then heard the rustle of fabric falling to the floor.

His dick rubbed against my ass, and I closed my eyes in excitement. One of his hands slid down to run over my swollen clit and make sure I was wet enough for him. "God, Baby." I heard him breathe out. "Horny much?"

"Less talking, more moaning." I pushed my hips back into him and spread my legs a little further, my pussy throbbing and aching to be filled.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Joe moved to guide his cock into me, then grabbed my hips as he started slowly working his way deeper inside me.

I placed my hands on the wall in front of me, just below the mirror to brace myself. I knew this wasn't going to be a quick fuck, because Joe was taking his time with each stroke. I pushed up from the counter just enough to watch him in the mirror as he worked his magic.

I slowly rocked my hips in time with his thrusts, then moved a little faster to urge him to pick up the pace. Instead, he shook his head and pressed my lower back into the counter. "I'm doing this my way. You're going to be begging me to fuck you before I'm through."

The combination of him holding me down and his throaty, dirty promise had me itching to squirm. "I already want you to fuck me." I whimpered.

In one quick thrust, I heard the wet smack of skin on skin and I inhaled quickly. Joe leaned down and pressed against my back, then kissed my neck. "You're going to beg." He repeated, then stood tall again and started thrusting faster and harder, just like I had wanted.

"Oh God." I moaned, curling my toes as he found the perfect rhythm, brushing the tip of his cock repeatedly over that sweet spot deep inside me.

Before he let that warm sensation start to build deep inside me, Joe pulled out of me, drawing a quiet protest from me. He yanked me away from the counter and spun me around to kiss me hard. My mouth opened immediately to deepen the kiss. His tongue traced my lower lip, then he pulled it into his mouth to suck on.

When he broke away, I realized that I was still pretty much fully clothed while he stood naked in front of me. That needed to change, but Joe had other ideas. He whirled me around to the bathroom door and shoved me forward, into the master bedroom. I stumbled forward and caught myself on the dresser in time to see my hungry fiancé stalking towards me. He pushed me again so that I fell onto our king sized bed.

I landed on my back, then slid myself back further on the bed. Before I could get too far, Joe was suddenly on top of me, kissing me like his life depended on it. I slid my hands between us to unfasten the hook on my skirt, then started to unbutton my top. Joe must have felt me moving, because he broke the kiss to simply yank my shirt over my head without unbuttoning it. I reached around to unclasp my bra as he slid down my body to pull my skirt off.

Once I was fully naked, Joe pushed me back on the bed so that my head rested on the pillows. "I could just eat you up." He purred, nuzzling his face against my chest.

"What's stopping you?" I asked, head tilting back. His mouth closed around my left nipple while he cupped my right breast in his hand and kneaded. He gently suck and swirled his tongue to drive me crazy. I moaned my approval, and Joe switched his mouth to my other nipple. At first, I was disappointed that he left my breasts so soon, but then I felt his mouth on my stomach and I immediately forgave him.

"You asked for it." He declared, then settled between my legs. He pushed my thighs apart and his lips lightly brushed my swollen clit. I parted my legs further as he grabbed a pillow and lifted my ass to slide it under my hips. Once he was satisfied with the angle, he settled on his stomach with his arms underneath my legs, and one hand pressing on my stomach, just below my navel to hold me in place.

I lifted my head to look over my breasts as he lowered his mouth to tease my clit again. I watched as he licked a hot, wet line over me and caused my hips to squirm in delight. I caught his grin before he buried his face in my pussy, wriggling back and forth until he settled his mouth where he wanted.

As he began sucking ever so softly on all the right spots, and teasing my opening with the tip of his tongue, I let my head fall back against the pillows again to revel in the pleasure. Joe always loved eating me out and taking his time with it, and what girl doesn't enjoy a good orgasm without working for it?

I tried to keep my breathing slow and even so I could enjoy every sensation as Joe worked his magic, sucking and pulling and licking at my most intimate of parts. My heart was pounding and I let out a low moan every time I breathed out. When my hips involuntarily bucked, Joe reached up with the hand that had been on my stomach to roll my nipple. I thought what a wonderful sensation it would be to have my nipples sucked at the same time as my pussy, but it was hard to dwell on the lack of sensation when there was such an intense pressure and heat building in my core.

"Joe, you're going to make me come." I warned, beginning to curl my toes in anticipation. He eased back a little to keep me on the brink, and my back arched ever so slightly. I loved his skill to be able to put me on the edge, where the orgasm is just around the corner but the pleasure happening in that moment is so pure and delightful that I could bask in it for hours if he would let me. We both knew that once that heat spilled through my veins, I could only hold on to an orgasm for a few minutes at absolute most. So, Joe kept me at the brink until he wanted me to go.

I looked down my body at him again, moaning and writhing in ecstasy, and excitement in knowing that my orgasm was so damn close. Joe kept his mouth working diligently, but looked up to meet my gaze, and I swear I saw his eyes twinkle in mischief. Didn't he say he was going to make me beg earlier? Sure I loved this edge he could hold me on, but it still was no orgasm.

"Okay." I breathed, out usual sign that I was ready to come for him. A weak shake of his head told me that wasn't enough for him.

"God, I'm ready, make me come." I lifted up and propped myself on my elbows as best as I could with my hips elevated. I felt, more than saw his head shake again, and my legs began to tremble as my body begged for that delicious release.

I whimpered, "Joe, baby, make me come. Please, I want to come for you now. God, I want to come so bad, please let me."

My plea must have satisfied him, because what seemed to me like a flick of his tongue sent the fire building in my core spilling out. My breath caught and my eyes widened as I watched my hips tremble and buck. Joe gripped my thighs tightly to keep his mouth right where it was as I rode his face and my waves of ecstasy. My arms felt weak, but I wanted to watch as my orgasm tore through me and my moaning turned to near screams.

Joe finally eased his grip on my thighs and I collapsed on the bed again, my chest heaving as I gasped for air between moans. He pulled back from my throbbing pussy and loomed over me with a grin. His mouth and chin were slick and shiny, as he ran his tongue over his lips. "You taste excellent tonight." He complimented, then lowered down to kiss me so I could see for myself. The kiss was rather chaste, all things considering.

Before I could muster the energy to reply, Joe picked up another pillow and pulled me upright. He stacked the new pillow on top of the old one and turned me around so my ass was in the air for the second time this evening. 'Already?' I thought.

Usually Joe gave me a second to recoup after an orgasm before asking for more, but tonight seemed to be different. Again, I propped myself on my elbows so my face wasn't buried in the sheets. I felt Joe press the tip of his erection against me, searching for my opening. He found it easily since I was soaking wet and he slipped in quickly.

I was still incredibly sensitive from my recent orgasm, and I gasped as he plunged inside. "Fuck, Avery." I heard Joe mutter as he positioned himself behind me. His hands wrapped around my hips, and he started to work himself out of me. "I love fucking you after going down on you. God you're soaking wet and so damn tight. I swear, are you coming already?"

I shook my head. I wasn't coming, but I was still having tremors of pleasure, and he must have been feeling them.

"Let's see if I can get you to come again then." Joe started an easy rhythm at first, looking for my sweet spot.

I gripped the sheets tightly and my hips started bucking, working against Joe as he picked up speed. When Joe found my hot spot, my back arched and a cry of bliss tore through me. Joe's fingers dug into my flesh, and he kept his pace exactly the same, knowing he found the perfect tempo. He held me firm, and my skin started to prickle and turn hot again.

"I'm going to come." I cried, toes curling as the pleasurable pressure built deep inside me. "Don't stop, Baby." I begged. "Fuck, don't stop."

Just as I asked, Joe kept fucking, digging his fingers tighter into my hips as he fought to prolong his own orgasm until I came again; he was so generous that way.

I thrust back against him again as I screamed, orgasm ripping through me and setting my nerve endings on fire.

Taking my scream as his green light, Joe let loose and pounded into me, losing all rhythm as he came close to his own release.

"That's right, Avery." Joe's voice was low and raspy. "God yes, I love when you come. You're fucking beautiful when you come. Shit, I'm coming, too."

Luckily, I don't mind a little pain when I'm coming, because Joe dug his nails into my skin as his release took him. I bucked again as my own orgasm was coming to an end, but Joe's erratic thrusts kept pleasurable waves rippling through me.

Joe released my hips and started to fall forward, but caught himself on the bed before landing on me. "Holy shit." He breathed, before kissing my upper back and nuzzling my neck.

I moaned and relaxed against the bed as Joe pulled out of me and collapsed beside me. "I love you." I declared, turning to face my incredible fiancé. He grinned and pushed my hair out of my face. "I love you too."