Didn't Make the Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I raised myself and leant forward to kiss her. Bernie was over me instantly and I pushed the juices into her mouth as she hungrily licked and kissed me.

"I want another one." She said as I sat back, "Lie on the floor. You're going to eat me out whilst I suck you off."

Not wanting the day to end, I did as I was told and lay down. Bernie stood up and straddling me again knelt down and lowered her pussy onto my mouth as she took my cock in her mouth and started blowing me.

The mix of our cum flooded over my face and in to my mouth. Never in a million year would I have thought I would do something like this. Taste my own cum; no way. Now however, being caught up in Bernie's world of uninhibited thought and deed it seemed the most natural thing in the world.

"Gently," Bernie said "Just lick my clit!"

I sucked and licked her clit as she took my cock in her mouth again. Then her moans increased and she ground her pussy again me harder and harder, until she suddenly cried out as another orgasm ran through her. Her moans where muffled as she tried to carry on sucking me. She was wetter than ever, and the taste was all I wanted.

I felt the pull deep in my balls as she brought me to my second orgasm; this was more intense than the first; so much so that was almost painful. Bernie kept her mouth clamped over my cock as I came, her moans even more muffled as she brought me off.

I sank back on to the floor as Bernie climbed off me and turning around draped herself over me. Her mouth was clamped shut and her face shone with mischief as he lent forward and kissed me. I kissed back as she opened her mouth and pushed my load of cum into my mouth smearing it over my lips and jaw.

We were all over each other as me kissed and we licked each others faces; both of us were covered in each others cum; it was beautiful.

I don't know how long we stayed lying on the floor; hell, I don't know how long we were at it but eventually Bernie climbed off me and sank into one of the chairs.

I just lay there looking at her, "Stand up, I want to see all of you."

Smiling Bernie stood up and turned slowly letting me see everything, "Sadly though, all good things must come to an end."

She and looked down at herself "I'll go a tidy myself up, I suggest you do to." Then she walked off through the office to the ladies; just in her boots. I lay on the floor and watched her; I didn't want to miss anything. I was still there when she returned; it reminded me of watching Nicole.

Later as we left the building and locked up we stood for a moment in the bright sun. Bernie put her hand on my check and drew me close.

"Remember, good things come to those who are nice. You are a perfect gentleman, but with the right woman you can also be perfectly naughty. Never assume a girl will do everything you want her to do, but remember she'll have things she likes to do. In the right relationship you'll get to do the things you'll both want to do, but probably not everything you each want to do; that only comes with patience and experience, and with truly getting to know someone. Don't let me down when you're off at university; be a good boy, and show the girls a good time."

"I could come back and see you." I said hopefully.

Bernie just laughed. "What as my Toy Boy, just as the lads first said? Visit once in a while for the next lesson? What is it they call them; 'Fuck buddies' is it?"

I nodded, "I wouldn't mind."

She smiled at me and turned towards her car. "Go to University, and wow those girls. Maybe one day you can tell me all about it."

Then she got in her car and drove off.

I've left many jobs since then, but not one of the send offs was anywhere like that day with Bernie.

12