Die

Story Info
Man forced and blackmailed into cuckolding, takes revenge.
8.4k words
3.79
46.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revenge story in UK English, to the best of my dyslexic ability. Gets let it on.

Chapter 1 - My Torture Starts

"Suck that cock you little cum slut."

"Donwanna," Through tightly pursed lips.

"Open your fucking mouth or their will be consequences,"

"Donwanna." Lips could not be tighter closed.

"I'm telling you for the last time, open your fucking mouth, suck that cock or I will hurt you."

"Notgonna ...................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

As my wife sunk her nails into my balls making me scream with pain, her boyfriend Randy took the opportunity to push his erect cock into my mouth.

They were determined to make me their cuckold, now his cock was banging into my mouth, and I was in too much agony to fight back, as she continued to torture my balls, now squeezing them firmly, her nails no longer needed to punish my refusal to suck her boyfriend's cock.

"Show him who's the boss Randy, fuck his mouth, punish him so he knows we are in charge." My wife encouraged her lover. "Cum in his mouth Randy, I want to see him eat your cum and get him used to it, he's going to love it once we get him trained."

Chapter 2 - So, How Did We Get Here?

Ruby was my wife, well still is until my divorce comes through, I hate the cunt, yet 9 months ago we were the typical loving couple, until GNO intervened.

The trouble all started when she started going on girls' night out with a lot of work colleagues, many single women, and a few young divorcees, most of whom were now single through their cheating.

In that company our marriage didn't stand a chance, she got home later and later, drunker, and drunker and started to become abusive to me, saying I was fuck all use in bed and that she was going to start fucking other guys.

Initially the next morning she would always apologise and tell me she had just been talking shit after too much drink. Then one night she came in, much less drunk than normal and said, "Baby, I was dancing with a guy tonight and he rubbed his cock against me, it was really big. I mean probably not quite, but nearly twice as long as your little cock. I've decided I'm going to fuck him next week, don't tell me I can't because I'm doing it. I'll come home with my pussy full of his cum, would you like that baby, will you be my little cuckold while I fuck guys with bigger, better cocks?"

Weeks went on and GNO got longer and longer, now I had no doubt I was married to a cheating tramp, but I was so confused because I still thought I loved her and was torn about what I should do. I was just 22 and not really worldly wise, with a bit more experience I'd have dumped her, double quick.

She was progressively more strident about telling me how things were going to be, that I was going to live as her husband, but I would be a cuckold, she would fuck whoever she wanted, and I had no say in the matter. It was as if she was being coached by others, trying to get me to accept what she planned. I was sure some of the divorced sluts she worked with were in her ear telling her what to say.

Another few weeks passed, and she came home from GNO, she looked and smelled of sex and I asked her directly, had she fucked someone tonight?

She looked at me and smiled, more of a smirk really, "Yes little cocked Jimmy boy, I fucked my boyfriend Randy, I told you about him a while back, the guy with the huge cock. Oh boy does he know how to use that monster? He took my cunt to heaven baby, I'm full of cum, he did me three times and I'm dripping into my panties. I'd prefer to drip it into your mouth, he tastes really good baby, do you want to lick me out, swallow his cum like a good little cuckold should?"

"Fuck off Ruby, either you sleep in the spare room, or I will, I'm not touching you tonight." Of course, she said she'd sleep in her own bed thank you and if I was such a loser, I could fuck off to the spare room."

That was the first night we'd ever slept apart since we married, I didn't sleep well, my head was buzzing and filled with confusion. It seemed I'd lost her to a big dick; did I actually want to stay with her after this disrespect?

It's hard to fall out of love overnight, but this wasn't overnight, it was a progression that had started weeks ago, and our marriage was slowly but surely falling apart. If only I'd been wiser, but we'd married young, and I'd thought it was forever and that you didn't just walk away from a marriage.

At breakfast he first words were, "Well, have you got over your little tantrum last night?"

She was wearing a very short nightdress and I could see that she had the same thong on that she had being wearing on GNO. She slowly raised her ass and lowered her thong. Then she set it carefully in front of me, gusset pointed right at me, it was oozing cum. She dipped her fingertip in the heart of the cum and raised it to her mouth, sucking her finger before pronouncing "Delicious".

She dipped her finger again and before I could react, she pushed her finger past my lips, catching me by surprise and said, "Suck my finger clean, cuckold".

I couldn't get my mouth off her finger quickly enough, went to the kitchen sink and spat the cum out, got a glass of water and rinsed my mouth out. "I'm not your fucking cuckold Ruby, I never will be."

"Really Jim, you already are, your wife gets fucked by other men, that makes you a little cuckold. Now, don't be such a baby, I know you really want to eat a better man's cum, don't be shy and don't be afraid, I'll still love you always. In fact, I know this will make our marriage better." she said.

"For fuck's sake Ruby, where is this coming from? Who is feeding you this shit?"

"An expert baby, you know my friend Shelley from work, well she is happily married to Edgar. He stays home and every Friday on GNO, Shelley fucks different guys then goes home, makes Edgar lie down and she sits on his face and feeds him cum from her freshly fucked cunt. That is what I want us to do baby, it is such a turn on to think of you cleaning cum from my cunt."

"She says Edgar was just like you at the start, tried to reject what Shelley was doing, he even left home for 4 days in a huff, but eventually, he settled down. Now she says once he has completely cleaned her, he gets disappointed, so she has started moving back a little, sitting her asshole on his mouth and then takes his cage off and lets him masturbate his tiny cock until he comes on his belly. He loves licking her asshole. Of course, then she puts the cage back on and makes him eat his own cum. It makes me so horny."

"Ruby you can forget that I'm never going to do that."

"Oh Jim, yes you will, I won't give up on this, it's what I want, I will have you as my cuckold one way or another, look."

She lifted the bottom of her nightdress, opened her legs, and pulled her cunt open, despite the load in her thong her cunt was still swimming in Randy's cum, the fucker must have some pair of balls on him.

"Why don't you just give it a little lick baby, you love eating my cunt, you know you do."

She was right, I do love going down on her, sometimes when I'd cum first she asked me to go down on her to get her off and I had no problem with my own cum even though I thought it tasted fucking nasty, even with her sweet juices mixed in to help it along.

But this? No, no fucking thank you, a definite resounding and permanent NO.

She tried again to bring some cum on her fingers to my mouth but this time I was expecting it and palmed her hand away. "Ruby stop this, I'm not doing this, just fuck off."

As I stormed out of the kitchen, I heard her say to my back, "You will."

Chapter 1 Revisited -- The Torture Continues

That night she had come back from GNO with Randy was the first time I'd met him; he was a big bastard. When I say, "met him", actually they woke me up by dragging me out of bed and he locked down my arms while she lay across my legs until he had tied my hands. Then they tied my legs just above my knees and I was effectively disabled, and I was unable to defend myself, all done before I'd really had the chance to wake up and get my bearings.

They got naked and Ruby said, "Jim, this is the night you become a proper cuckold. I'm fed-up fucking around trying to persuade you that it's what you really want. Randy has already given me a cunt full of his spunk and you are going to eat a lot of it if you know what's good for you. Just get used to it babe, you'll love it, just like Shelley's Edgar. That little wimp can't wolf down enough cum to satisfy him, you'll see, you'll be just the same."

"Fuck off Ruby, if you do this I'm going to the police and having you charged."

"In your dreams my little cuckold, we are going to video everything and before we release you, you will be tied like this until we've fucked you over and edited the video to make it show how much you wanted this. If you go to the police, you will just look ridiculous, and we'll send the video to everyone you know. That is where you're threats will get you, cuck. You'd be ruined in front of the whole town and everyone you love -- except me, I'll still love you cleaning better men's hot cum from my cunt." She laughed.

"You fucking evil bitch Ruby, is this your idea of love? You do this to your husband?"

"Jim, I want my husband to love me enough to do what I want, if you can't do it out of love, I have to force you until you do love it. Don't feel bad about it, Jim, you will thank me for this after a while, you'll be as excited by it as I am."

"Fuck you Ru.." before I could finish, big brave Randy punched me in the face, almost knocking me out.

"OK Ruby let's do this" Randy announced and started to rub his cock on my bruised face, still stunned from his punch.

Randy was really getting into it, "you are going to swallow my cum you cuckold wimp, I'm going to blow a load into your mouth. You'll show it to your wife and on my command, you'll swallow, got it?" Again, Ruby sank her nails into my balls, and I howled in agony. I'd have agreed to anything right then.

Randy smirked and said to Ruby, "I think our wimp understands his place in life now. I'm about to blow my load." I could just about see Ruby's face with Randy's massive cock fucking my mouth, she had a look of wild excitement as Randy pulled back a little then start to spew rope after rope of cum into my mouth and around my lips. At that stage I would happily have been dead, well, either that or armed with my Glock 17 and I'd kill both of these fuckers.

I decided there and then that I was getting out of this one way or another and if that meant death had to visit my house, so fucking be it. I maybe had little choice right now, being tied up and at the mercy of her nails and his fists, but every dog has his day, I would have my revenge for this humiliation.

His load kept coming I couldn't believe how much the fucker shot, I was gagging, my mouth was telling me to swallow, my mind was telling me to spit that shit out.

Finally, Randy said, "Show her." As she again dug her nails into my balls, I showed her and then he told me to swallow, I felt her nails starting to dig in so, utterly humiliated, I swallowed the entire load, feeling sick to my stomach.

I then realised that Ruby was recording everything. Fuck I'd need to get her phone and delete that. As if she could read my mind, she said, "Forget it, it is all saved neatly to the cloud, we own you now."

Then I felt her fumbling around my flaccid cock and balls and heard Randy say, "Do it, put it on." Then I realised the bitch was putting a cock cage on me, I struggled but Randy punched me in the mouth again and I fell back, she put the fucking thing on, it was very tight, and I was completely flaccid. Fuckers.

Ruby passed the key to Randy with a smirk and said, "Jim we could have done this the easy way, but no you had to be Billy Big Balls, pretending you are a real man and telling me what you would and wouldn't do."

"So, this is how it IS going to be. Randy is going to hold the key to your cage, you will only ever get out of is as a reward for being a good cuckold, I am cutting you off from my cunt, except for your tongue, for the next three months.

If you are a good little cuckold, after that you will get to fuck me with your little cock sometimes, when I feel like giving you a mercy fuck and you will lick my clean my cunt clean every time. But make no mistake, you will have to earn the right to fuck me every time."

"Jim you are going to have to eat a lot of cum out of my cunt, if you'd been a good little cuck and done what I asked we could have avoided all this unpleasantness and Randy having to teach you some manners tonight. Understand that Randy is a better man than you are, he is a much better fuck, he has a much bigger and fatter cock, he fucks me to heaven and back and he is a real alpha, not a small-cocked wimp like you. Understand? It's not that I don't still love you, I do, it's just in a different way now and it's how I want thing to be, I'm you owner effectively, you are now my little sex slave, I want what Shelley has."

"So, what are your options? Well Jim, you fucking don't have any, you do what I tell you and what Randy tells you. If you think you can go and get someone to take the cage off, guess what? We'll have done the editing of the video I took tonight; Later I'm going to record you saying some things to make it convincing that you are a cock-sucking wimp. If you don't say them, Randy will beat you and I'll try to rip your balls off with my nails, got it?"

"So, any rebellion and I will send that video to your work emails, to your parents, your whole family and I will put it on your Facebook page for all your real friends and Facebook friends to see how much you love eating real men's cum. We'll be recording some creampie eating as well, just to show everyone what a fucking faggot you really are. Now, do you understand? We own you, got it? Just accept that you are my cum-eating cuckold, and everything will be good. Eventually you will be like Edgar, and you'll relish cleaning my cunt. I've repeated a few things to make sure you understand, have you got it all now? Basically, you are fucked."

Call me a wimp, but I actually cried, and they both laughed and demeaned me further, faggot, cumeater, cuntlapper amongst other names that they called me.

Then they fucked right in front of me, he banged the crap out of her, came in her cunt and told me to get to work, "Clean your wife's cunt, cuck. We'll be getting you trained to clean her asshole as well soon."

Fuck, could this get any worse? Well, the obvious answer is yes.

Chapter 2 -- Degradation from Ruby and Randy

I spent all my spare time trying to work out a way out of this, but I was struggling to think of any way that didn't involve me being embarrassed with friends and family, probably being sacked from my teaching job for moral turpitude or some similar breach of contract.

Meanwhile, I was under Ruby's thumb and at Randy's mercy, I was abused most nights of the week and getting used to cleaning Ruby's cunt, fuck I hated her, how do you do this to someone you claim to love?

Friday nights were the worst, they went out with their group of friends and often came back horny and drunk. This night after they had been fooling around for a while Randy told Ruby to get her panties off, he was ready to fuck, she said she needed to pee, he'd have to wait until she went to the bathroom.

He started to laugh, "Just piss in the cuck's mouth babe, no point in leaving the room when you have human toilet here."

"Lie down Jim" Ruby laughingly ordered, then she squatted over my face and let go a stream of steaming rancid piss.

"Don't spill a fucking drop, cuck," said Randy.

When she finished, he pushed her forward, so her head was above my groin and her cunt still on my face. Next thing I feel Randy pushing his cock into her right before my eyes, he fucked her hard and I heard him grunt signifying he was draining his balls in her. His cock flopped out on my face, and he told me to clean his cock. As I said no, my wife Ruby again sunk her nails into my balls making me scream in pain.

So, I did what I was told, I licked his cock briefly then suck her cunt clean. This became pretty regular way they humiliated me and wore down my resistance, and I was struggling to form any idea of how to get out of this bind.

Understand that I was not a willing cuckold, I was a husband whose wife and her lover blackmailed and tortured him. I was mentally sliding into a serious depression. The danger was that depression can sap your will and I'd slip into acceptance of what these bastards were doing to me.

I was fighting to keep my will to fight alive, my will to survive this hell.

Chapter 3 -- Three Months In

I'd been caged for 3 months, no opportunity even to masturbate. I'd probably swallowed a gallon of Randy's cum, and they were talking about having a big party where Ruby would get gangbanged by all the guys they met on GNO and I'd be the star of the show, cleaning her messy cunt after every load was fucked into her.

Before that Ruby looked at me one day and said, "Do you know what day it is Jim?"

I thought hard but couldn't think of anything and looked at her and shrugged.

"You've been a good little cuckold for me for 3 months Jim, I promised you a reward, I promised you would get to fuck me, I keep my promises Jim, in a way I've missed you little cock. Luckily, I've had Randy's huge cock to keep me happy, but I am looking forward to fucking you. Lie down babe, and don't do anything stupid or I'll have Randy beat you badly."

I lay down and Randy gave her the key. "Oh, just one thing, if you want to fuck me you have to suck Randy's cock first. Do you want to fuck me?"

I looked at her, I fucking hated her now, but I badly needed to empty my balls, I was desperate, but sucking Randy's cock. I'd had to clean it often over the last 3 months but having to submit to him and suck him to get him hard and then to completion, it made me feel sick. I shook my head no.

Ruby laughed, "Jim, you little balls look like they are about to explode, are you sure you want to go back in your cage for another three months before you get another chance?" She looked smug; Randy looked a little disappointed if anything. I felt tears in my eyes.

"Oh baby, I feel so bad for you, I promised you some reward, but we can't let you be disobedient, you know that. I'll tell you what, if you don't want to suck Randy's lovely big cock, before you fuck me, I'll give you another choice. You can lie down I'll sit on your face, and you can lick my asshole while you wank your little cock and empty your balls, do you prefer that?"

Anything was better than sucking Randy's cock, I nodded yes to her and lay down. She unlocked my cock for the first time in 3 months and sat on my face, telling me to rim her asshole and work my tongue right in. Getting a hard on was no problem I was desperate.

So, there she was squirming her asshole on my mouth, demanding more tongue as I wanked my cock. It really didn't last; it couldn't have taken have been more than a minute before a blew my load all over my stomach.

Randy laughed hard at my pathetic lack of control and ordered me to clean myself, "Eat your pathetic load wimp." It was actually a huge load for me, I think it was big by anyone's standards, he was just pouring the usual scorn on me. I struggled to eat it, but I knew it was that or face more punishment.

So, that was my 'treat', I really wasn't that upset not to fuck my wife, I loathed her at this stage, I'd have been more than happy if she would have a massive coronary someday whilst fucking around on me. What was abundantly clear was that when she talked of loving me, she was lying through her teeth, it's not possible to love someone and treat them as Ruby treated me.