Die a Virgin

Story Info
A place for my sister to stay.
3.6k words
4.44
85.1k
88
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers

This story is what happened when my six year younger sister, Kelly, came to live with me the summer after she graduated high school. By the way, I'm Sean and I'm almost 25.

*****

The slamming of the door woke me just before the alarm went off. I didn't really want to wake up; the girl in my dream was just getting her blouse off. But I saw that it was too late to go back to sleep, I had to get up soon to go to my shift at work. It took me a minute to realize what it was that had woken me.

And then I wondered what was wrong that the door had been slammed. Before I could get out of bed to investigate, my sister Kelly knocked on my door and asked to come in. I made sure I was covered up since I always slept in the nude and told her to come on in.

She had only moved in with me two months ago after she graduated from high school. She had come here so she could live closer to the college she would attend when fall rolled around. Dad had insisted that I provide a room since he didn't want her living in a dorm and running around like he always heard about the kids doing when they got away from parental control. I thought Dad was a little overly protective, but I wasn't about to tell Dad that.

Anyway, I figured that she needed to loosen up a bit so I wasn't going to be a strict supervisor of her activities, I mean, Kelly hadn't even dated all that much when she was in high school, and when she did date, she never got serious with any of the guys that asked her out. My brother Tom and I had always joked about "three date Kelly", because it always seemed that she would only go with a guy for three dates and then drop him.

So I set up for her to move up here and she started searching for a job to earn the extra money she'd need for incidentals and running around money. She had gotten a full tuition scholarship to school so that wouldn't be a problem, but of course clothes and gas money and other non-essentials weren't included.

"Sean, things aren't working out like they should for me. I'm having some troubles and need some advice on how to handle a few issues. And I need some honest feedback from you; I don't want you just saying things that you think I want to hear, or the things that Daddy would say."

Well, this sounds like it is serious. As I looked at Kelly, I noticed that her eyes looked a little puffy; like she might have been crying or trying not to cry. I started a fast review of what I knew of her life since she got here. She had found a job after less than a month at a higher class bookstore several blocks closer to the college than my condo and she seemed to love it. She had met some of the other incoming college students and all of them that she had introduced to me seemed to be good kids; and she had even gone out on a couple dates.

"Well, Kelly, my shift starts at 1:00 am, so I have about 45 minutes to an hour before I need to start getting ready for work... Is that enough time, or do you want to wait until I get back?"

"I need some answers now! Sean, look at me, I mean really look at me. I don't think I look too bad, I mean, my face is okay, my hair is pretty good, I'm not too fat or too skinny. I'm smart enough, but not too smart and my friends like my personality or seem to. I don't act slutty, but I'm not a prude either... Why can't I keep a guy interested in me for more than a couple dates?"

With that, she slumped down on the foot of my bed and started crying. I hadn't expected that. As I started to get up to give her a hug, I remembered that I wasn't really dressed for the part of consoling big brother so I had to hold the sheet around me while I moved down closer.

I put my one arm around her back and pulled her head over to my shoulder. I took a moment to consider how to reply while I let her try to finish sobbing so she could hear what I wanted to say.

Now Kelly had actually sold herself short in my opinion. She has beautiful long hair, auburn not that carroty red color. She has a very pretty face with mostly green eyes, which seem to change color depending on what she wears. And she has just a light dusting of freckles across her nose and cheeks framing a full sensuous mouth. And her body doesn't get just a second glance, in fact, guys will stare and drool.

"Oh Kelly, there isn't anything wrong with you. I know that Dad wouldn't let you date until a year and a half ago when you turned 17, and even then he had you on a curfew of midnight even on weekends. That and the fact that Dad made you dress in stuff that left everything to the imagination, made you a mystery package. The guys your age back then just couldn't see far enough ahead to realize the value of patience and persistence. They were all looking for a quick score and so your resistance to being a slut along with Dad's rules made you seem like too much work without getting a sure notch on their bedpost.

"Actually, Tom and I thought that you dumped the guys for some reason rather than them not sticking with you. And you know that usually, big brothers aren't known for thinking highly flattering things about their little sisters, but we both thought that your personality was great and we saw how smart you were, but that you were not a show off about it. Of course, we didn't have any idea of your figure back then cause of all the bulky clothes Dad made you wear, but since you've been here, your clothes have become more normal and I have noticed."

Boy had I noticed! Some days I had to really work hard to avoid flashing a boner when she was just puttering around the condo. Kind of like I felt was happening right now under the sheet.

She was wearing one of her usual dating outfits, a button-up blouse which was maybe a little more demure than most girls wore now-a-days, this one a pretty light blue; and a skirt that came down to about her knees, also with a shading of blues with what looked like a puffy white cloud pattern, like a summer sky. But with her sitting on the edge of my bed, the skirt had ridden up some and I could see some of her thighs and I could also see that she had a couple extra buttons undone from the neckline, so I could see a hint of the swell of the top of her breasts, hence my condition.

"Well, I had a date this evening with a new guy I met at the bookstore about three weeks ago. We'd been out for coffee and then a movie on the second date and tonight we just hung out with some of the other incoming students for a while, but they were going to that same movie that we had seen last weekend and so I invited him back here to meet you before you went off to work.

"Things seemed to be going just fine. He held my hand on the drive back here, and he put his arm around me when we walked from the car to the front door. He even gave me a hug and a kiss before we opened the door and came in. I noticed the clock as I was closing the door and so I told him we'd have to keep the noise down until your alarm woke you.

"We went into the living room and I reached for the remote to turn the TV on. He scooted in behind me and wrapped his arms around me hugging me to his chest. He used one hand to move my hair off my neck and he kissed under my ear. I tilted my head a little and he kissed me again a little lower below my ear. His hand came back around under my chin and I felt him undo the top button of my blouse. I guess I leaned back into him a little and he undid the next button also. I could feel that he was excited, it was poking me, and I was thinking that we'd better cool it a little, at least for a while.

"Suddenly, he backed away from me, he pulled his hands back like he had been playing with a snake or something, he muttered something about me being a nice girl, but that he had to go home right now. Before I could say anything else, he was at the front door turning the knob and out he went. I caught the door as he was closing it, but he just spun around and hurried back down the sidewalk towards his car.

"I watched as he jumped in, started the car and pulled off down the block. No explanation, no see-you-later, no call you tomorrow... He was just gone!"

Her expression had been changing during those last few sentences from a hurt little girl to an angry woman.

"I'm sorry I forgot to be quiet, but I was angry and just slammed the door, like he'd know when he was a couple blocks away already."

Kelly stood up quickly spinning out of my hug and turning to face toward me. Her hands reached up and she grabbed the blouse and yanked it open, popping several buttons off and showing me her tits, no bra... She threw her blouse on the floor and placing her hands under her tits she looked at me.

"What is wrong with these, I know he was looking down my top as he held me. What is wrong? Are they too small; or lopsided or is the color off or something? I thought they looked very much like the other girls when we had gym class at school, maybe a little smaller but not much"

I dropped my arm across my lap to hide the tent that immediately formed under the sheet. To say that I was surprised was an understatement. I just stared for a couple hours, until I realized that she was waiting for an answer.

"Uhhhhh, um, er, uh, no, no Kelly, there isn't anything wrong with them, they're, they're beautiful. I... I, uh, um..."

How do you suddenly change from a protective big brother to a drooling idiot sex fiend in such a short time?

"Well, if it isn't them, then it must be something else that ran him off..."

She hooked her thumbs in either side of her skirt and with a little shimmying; her skirt and panties were on the floor. She spun around facing away from me.

"He was behind me when he spooked, is there something back there that looks like it would feel wrong? I can't see back there very well, but when I look in the mirror it looks to me pretty much like what the other girls look like also."

As she watched me over her shoulder, my mind froze. I couldn't move, I couldn't think, my eyes were just riveted to the cheeks of her ass. She moved her feet apart a half step and then she started to bend down at the waist.

"I was bent forward picking up the remote when he first came behind me, does it look different this way?"

Oh my god! I'm going to have a heart attack. I could see between her cheeks now, the crease, the pucker and below that, the lips of her cunt just barely visible, and, and it looked like they were wet with a drip of fluid about to drop off. I couldn't move my eyes off of that drop and as it fell, I had one last shot at clarity and honor.

"Kelly, oh God, Kelly... You have to get out of here before I do something that will hurt you; that could destroy our relationship, that could make you hate me forever... I don't think I can control myself for even one more minute. You have to get to your room and lock me out until I can control myself again."

"Oh, Sean, I know exactly what I'm doing. I don't want to die a virgin! And you are going to help me to accomplish that goal."

When what she said sank in, I couldn't restrain myself, I stood letting the sheet fall to the floor with her skirt and panties and started to cross the short distance to where she waited. She placed her hands on my computer desk and shifted her feet slightly wider and rocked her hips raising her ass even higher before me.

I started repeating in my mind; "Slowly, slowly, she's a virgin. Don't hurt her any more than you have to. Give her time to adjust."

I managed somehow to stop with just the tip of my cock brushing against her pussy lips. God, she was wet, so slippery. I guess I waited too long for her... She pushed back suddenly and I was buried to the hilt. She groaned, but it wasn't from pain, it was pleasure, I'm sure. I found my hands on her hips holding her in place as I stroked in and out. She was moaning with every stroke and if I went too hard, she gave a groan as I bottomed out, hitting her cervix.

I was straining to keep a nice slow steady pace and to not come before she did but when she pushed back on one of my forward strokes as hard as she could, I felt like the head of my prick pushed right into her cervix and she screamed out telling me to let it go. She was shaking so hard and her whole pussy was contracting all along my prick, and I couldn't resist, I couldn't deny her request and I blew my load deep into her uterus.

Her legs turned to jelly and I had to hold her up so she wouldn't fall to the floor. After the three or four splashes into her uterus, as my prick shrunk back out of her cervix, she had another mini orgasm. She was still too weak to try any thrusting; just having contractions in her pussy and the verbalization that she was coming again, but that stopped the shrinking and restarted the hardening.

She was too weak to take any more in this position, so I pulled out and picked her up and laid her on my bed. Then I went into the bathroom attached to my bedroom and got a warm wet washcloth to clean her up. I also brought a damp cloth to cool our brows at least for a minute or two. She grabbed the washcloths, and she used the cool cloth to wipe my face and then hers, then lay both down on the nightstand and reached out and pulled me to her by grabbing my cock.

"I can't let this go to waste. Climb back onto this bed and let me feel it ploughing into me when I can watch your face and put my arms around you."

She scooted back into the middle of the bed and spread her legs and pulled me over top of her. I had crossed the line too far to act like I didn't want this now, and I definitely didn't feel like I wanted to stop either. I wanted to plunge my prick into her balls deep and feel her creaming all over it. I wanted to feel her writhing under me and hear her moans of pleasure and hold her safe from everything and everyone.

I tried to ease in because I figured that she would be very tender if not actually sore. But she wasn't having any of that. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and put her legs up around my hips and locked her ankles behind my back. She then pulled hard shoving me deep and holding so tight that I couldn't get all the way out. When I tried to pull further back, it would lift her right up off the bed.

We continued like that for another 10 minutes, going slower and faster, me pushing down hard and her pulling up harder. She came two more times, moaning and crying out my name and shaking hard under me. I was building up to what I knew would be a real humdinger of an orgasm. My prick was so hard in her and it was so big and thick, I couldn't figure out how it fit in her, but she just kept holding on.

Suddenly I couldn't hold back any more. It swelled bigger than it had ever been before and it started blasting away. I heard myself grunting and yelling and calling her name and I rocked back up onto my knees kneeling up straight and my arms were wrapped around her and my hands were filled with the cheeks of her ass, and she was still hugged around me, hanging on and taking every drop I could shoot. She was in the middle of her own massive orgasm, mashing her tits against my chest, trying to keep from biting on my shoulder.

When we finally finished coming, she slumped down totally spent and limp. I held an arm around her back to ease her back down onto the bed and her legs fell down on either side of my knees. I managed to guide my fall a little to the side so as not to crush her and lay breathing hard while I tried to regain some of my strength.

After a couple minutes of rest, I told her that I loved her. With a little time resting, I started to actually think with my brain again and I suddenly thought of the fact that I hadn't used a condom and I had no reason to believe that she was on the pill, especially since she had been living under Dad's control. She was watching me as we lay there and she must have seen the panic setting in. What if I had gotten her pregnant, it would ruin her life!

"If you are having troubling thoughts of pregnancy, you can relax. Although Dad thinks that the answer to growing sexual feelings is 'to just say no', Mom knows that the best thought is 'just in case', and she got me on the pill right after I turned 17, so I'm protected. I'm sure she didn't think that it was necessary for you and I, but she knew that someone would be my first and she didn't want it to be filled with worry about pregnancy and what Dad would do to me and to the guy.

"In fact, Mom and I have had lots of discussions about sex, almost always when Dad wasn't around to butt in and make threats or comments about whores and hell and such. I even felt comfortable enough with Mom to tell her when I broke my hymen with a sex toy. You wouldn't have believed some of the stuff Mom told me about when she and Dad first got together. Dad is much more of a hypocrite than you would have ever thought, or he has, for some reason, totally changed his beliefs about everything sex-related."

She stopped talking and got a serious look on her face.

"You know, I really am concerned about my lack of success in keeping a boyfriend. It has happened too many times to just be bad luck. Yes, I know that until I came here, I had Dad's restrictions keep getting in the way. But, why did Gary run off tonight? I thought that he and I might become more than just platonic buddies. In fact, after you left tonight, I was thinking of letting him be my first."

Her mentioning that I had to leave, reminded me that I needed to look at the clock.

"Crap! I have to get a fast shower and get dressed for work or I'll be late. Will you be alright with me going ahead and going into work, or should I call in sick so we can keep talking?"

"No, Sean, you need to keep to your schedule and get yourself to work. Tomorrow is Saturday and I will be waiting right here for you to get back. Then we can talk some more because I don't have to be to work until the afternoon shift."

"Okay, Kelly, I'll come straight home after shift and we can talk more. Maybe we can figure out if there is something that we haven't thought of that is getting in your way."

I jumped up and sprinted through a shower and started to dress. I found all of my uniform where it normally is except for my cap. I finally found that on the coffee table in the living room.

Kelly had been watching me get ready before she was going to get in bed for the night. But when I picked up my cap, and adjusted my badge, she got a funny look on her face for just a second. Then she smiled sweetly and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Get out there and 'Serve and Protect', brother mine. I think I have the answer for Gary's actions tonight now. And I'll tell you all about it in the morning."

Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers