Diego's Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom, son and nephew awake early.
1k words
4.32
52.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabinma
tabinma
59 Followers

Note: The following story is entirely fictional and all of the characters are over 18 years of age. I have received numerous requests to add a third character to Miguel's fun. This is my first attempt to do so.

*

I awoke Saturday morning with the sun streaming in through the window in my bedroom. I squinted at the clock. 7:04 am. Too early to get up but my need to urinate overtook my desire to sleep.

As I slowly pulled myself out of bed, my head swam with thoughts of the previous night. Had it all really happened?

I entered the hallway and made my way down to the bathroom.

Once again, my mother's door was ajar a few inches. I stopped and peered in. I was surprised to see that my mother was awake. The bed sheet was pulled up under her arms, and with her left hand, she was slowly stroking Diego's hair. I was shocked that he had spent the night in her bed.

As I stood there, my mother looked up and beckoned for me to come in. Without a sound I crossed the room to her bed.

"Shhhhhhh..." she whispered, pointing to Diego.

She lifted the sheet and motioned for me to climb in next to her. As I did so, I saw that she was naked except for a pair of powder-blue panties.

As I lay next to my mother, I rested my head near her right breast. She began stroking my hair and I stared at the large nipple, only inches from my face.

Without prompting, I reached under her breast and brought the nipple to my mouth and I began sucking. My mother moaned softly. I squeezed her breast, imagining I was pumping her milk into my mouth.

I was lost in the moment, enjoying the taste and feel of my mother's breast in my mouth, the feeling of her hand stroking my hair and my growing erection when I heard something that made me pause. I opened one eye and I observed Diego sucking gently on my mother's other breast.

"My dear boys..." my mother whispered.

I removed my hand from my mother's breast and ran it down her stomach to her panties. With my right middle finger, I began tracing the length of her vagina outside her panties. I slowly moved my mouth from her breast, kissing her stomach and abdomen while I began to pull down on her panties. Diego continued to caress and suck her breasts, moving now to the one I had vacated. My mother helped to wiggle out of her panties, while not making a sound. I glanced up at her face, but her head was thrown back and buried in the mountain of pillows she kept on her bed.

With the panties off, I moved between her legs. Again, I observed her perfectly smooth, shaved pussy. I inhaled her musky scent as I moved in to begin licking. As my tongue touched her lips, I felt her shudder. I began slowly licking the outside of her lips, before moving my tongue inside. I tried to push my tongue in as far as it would go.

To help lift her to my face, I slid my hands under her ass cheeks. As I did so, I caught a glimpse of her butt hole. I couldn't resist, so I began licking there, too. I heard an audible groan as I attempted to push my tongue all the way inside. Recalling the events of the night before, I decided I had better be gentle. As Diego continued to kiss and caress my mother's body, I saw him push his shorts down and off. His cock sprang out, dripping with precum.

My mother slid herself to a sitting position and I followed, resuming licking her vagina. I had found her clitoris and I began licking and sucking gently on it. Diego stood on the bed and my mother reached out for his penis. I watched as she drew his dick toward her mouth and began sucking.

"Miguel, you, too." My mother whispered as she tapped me lightly on the shoulder.

I raised myself to a standing position and I kicked off my underwear.

"Mmmmmm...." My mother moaned as she guided my penis to her mouth. With Diego on one side and me on the other, she alternated sucking and stroking our penises.

"Ahhh..." she gasped, and looked up at me with half-closed eyes. Diego's eyes were closed and his face wore an expression of complete ecstasy.

"Auntie...may I?" Diego asked, indicating her pussy.

"Mmmm huh" was all my mother answered.

Together, we moved my mother so that she was lying on her back with her head resting on a pillow. I knelt beside her, so she could continue to suck on my penis.

Diego moved to position himself between her legs and I watched as his penis entered her vagina. My mother gasped and grabbed my buttocks while inhaling my dick deeper into her mouth.

Diego held on to my mother's legs as he pumped his cock inside her. As they gyrated, my mother's hand moved back and forth on my cock.

Almost on cue, my mother rolled over, pushed me down against the pillows and got on all fours. Diego entered her from behind and my mother bent her head and resumed sucking my penis.

With his hands on her ass cheeks, Diego pushed his cock deeply into my mother. As her excitement and enjoyment built, she furiously sucked and stroked my penis.

In an instant, Diego cried "Auntie!"

He pulled his dick from her vagina and began showering her ass cheeks and back with cum.

"That's it, Diego!" my mother encouraged as she looked back.

Turning to me, she whispered "Come on, baby. Your turn."

I arched my back as I felt my orgasm build. My mother continued to pump and suck as I got closer and closer.

She pulled my dick from her mouth and began stroking it rapidly with just her thumb and index finger, knowing that this would make me come quickly.

"Ma!" I yelled, as I began to shoot my load. My mother buried my cock in her throat and drained my balls.

Exhausted, the three of us collapsed in a heap on the bed, all breathing heavily.

After a few minutes, my mother rose and asked, "Now, who wants some breakfast?"

tabinma
tabinma
59 Followers