Diener: A Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you see how this thrall shudders when I run my fingernails up and down the skin of his shaft? Jimmy, can we get a close-up here? Do you see how his vein throbs? He is going to be quick to explode. This is the best donor right?

"Not so fast. Bart, can you get over here?

"OK, I'm going to lift Bart's balls with the crop. Do you see how incredibly big they are? They are loaded with a pulsating sea of cum. When this guy gets off, he's going to flood whatever chamber he is in, be it your mouth, your ass, your cunt, you name it. He may be only seven inches, but he's incredibly thick. He'd have to be in order to eject the volume of man-juice he is going to shoot into you or the receptacle of your choice. Despite appearances, he is the better of our two donors.

"Oh baby, you're really excited now aren't you my poor thing? But you know what mama will do if you come too soon, don't you my pretty baby?" She gave Bart's ball a brutal twist.

Moon Woman traced her fingernails up and down the sensitive yearning flesh of Bart's aching cock, enough to produce thin rivers of blood flowing down the continent of his thick shaft. "OK, I'm going to deep throat him now. Bart arched up, impatient to shoot his seed inside his milker.

"Ladies look into my mouth." The camera panned in on Moon Woman's orifice.

"You see that little piece of flesh dangling in the back of my mouth. That is my uvula, almost as important as my vulva. You gotta nod your head and get it swinging. Then you deep throat him when the uvula is on the back swing. It you mistime it, you're gonna choke and that's going to ruin the whole extraction process." Moon Woman made a little circle between her thumb and index finger. She ran this digital hoop up and down the length of Bart's cock. Bart shuddered in response.

Moon Woman brutally hit his balls with the riding crop. "All in good time, my lowly thrall," she told Bart as he writhed on the floor in agony. "Now stand up like a man and give mama what she needs."

Bart slowly climbed back into the upright position. "OK ladies, bon appetit," Moon Woman said as she opened her mouth as wide as a hippopotamus's or a croc's maw, shook her neck, and buried Bart's thick shaft down her willing eager throat. Her head bobbed up and down on his sequoia trunk, as her hands cupped Bart's massive, swollen, and deprived balls. The oscillation of his rock hard cock was clearly evident underneath the milky white skin of Moon Woman's swanlike neck.

"Moo she mat I'm dune?" she said, pointing to her throat. Her mother evidently had never taught her not to talk with her mouth full, at least under these circumstances.

Moon Woman squeezed Bart's orbs with all her might, and a torrent of his hot cum sprayed into her mouth. She was careful not to swallow any, and she licked her lips to ensure than no drop of Bart's cum would escape her mouth. She walked over to her master, the naked and highly erect silver Darius the Magnificent. She stood on tiptoes as she pressed her body tightly against him, her bush intertwining with his pubic forest. She even kicked up one heel in the style of the traditional Hollywood kiss of the 1930s.

She then spewed all of Bart's hot cum into her silver lord's eagerly feeding mouth.

Meanwhile, back at the Motel 6, Hesus asked, "How can they put this stuff on TV?" Seph took him in her mouth in order to quiet him down.

"You gotta spring for the premium channels," I reminded my frugal beaner compatriot. "Oh, I forgot, you're a janitor. You ain't got the pesos we cosmeticians pull down. Suck on it, baby."

Fortunately for all concerned, Seph was doing just that. Hesus muttered "decontamination specialist," as his attention focused again on the television program, under Seph's expert guidance.

Meanwhile back in the studio, Moon Woman said, "Now we are going to show you a different technique. Can you do the honors, Mandingo?" As the seven-foot giant stepped forward, Bart chained Moon Woman in a facedown, spread-eagle position on the demonstration bed that had thoughtfully been wheeled out for this purpose. She was now helpless and invitingly exposed in her nakedness.

Mandingo pulled Moon Woman's head up by her jet black hair. Then he ran his huge paws down the female thrall's pale back until he reached the crack in her ass. He took both of her ass cheeks in his mitts and squeezed them rhythmically and hard. He spread Moon Woman's cheeks and began to lick her crack, swirling his tongue around her butthole, as she cried out in pleasure, desire and submission.

"Hey homes, you got the number for enhanced cable?" Hesus asked me.

"Later," I told him, too transfixed to remember it now.

Back on the screen, Mandingo wrapped his muscular arms around Moon Woman's taut thighs to stimulate her clit and ran his fingers up and down her slit, as he continued to dart his strong tongue in and out of her anus. She sighed and gasped each time Mandigo changed his oral and/or digital tactics.

Mandingo's sharp fingernails etched Moon Woman's pale skin in crimson as his hands slowly climbed up her back once again. He reached underneath her to grasp her huge boobs, squeezing them cruelly as he backed up and rammed his ten-inch schlong up her wet coochie. Only penetrating six inches on the first go, he hauled off and impaled her hooha on the full ten inches of his wilt chamberlain (over 20,000 served). Her love tunnel was now entering uncharted waters, and she gasped and screamed as Mandingo shoved his chocolate pike into her over and over again, spreading her beef box as it had never been spread before.

"Is that all you got, you shiftless thrall?" Moon Woman taunted the giant.

In response Mandingo squeezed and mauled her boobies painfully, as he pounded in and out of her as if she were nothing more than a ragdoll. He then put her in a half-nelson, nibbling her earlobe and swirling his tongue around the convolutions of her ear. He interlocked his fingers with hers, and she turned her head to receive his tongue. They became one in their buccal delight as Mandingo battered his cock into her and their bodies went stiff as he poured four men's worth of hot jungle juice deeply inside her abdomen. She cried out in both pleasure and pain, and tears streamed down her cheeks. Then Bart and the thrall named Star Girl freed Moon Woman from her chains.

Moon Woman stood and looked defiantly into the swirling silver eyes of her thrall-master Darius the Magnificent. "Get on the floor, like the worm that you are!" she commanded.

Surprisingly, Darius the Magnificent complied.

"You are going to eat my womanhood, maggot, while my sister Star Girl rides your hopelessly swollen shaft. Come inside her and you will lose as much jism as you will gain from my quim this day. Fail to please me and you will not receive the blessing I carry from yonder black buck. Or maybe it will be his mouth I will ride, if you do not please me, slime." Moon Woman told the silver-eyed meat.

Fear was quite visible in Darius the Magnificent's eyes, despite their silver hue. "Please Mistress, I will satisfy you in every way. I must have every drop. I am very thirsty."

Moon Woman slapped her silver master across his face with the riding crop. Then she turned around and jumped onto Darius' face, completely covering the silver's mouth with her throbbing gash. Her ample breasts spilled onto the silver's tummy.

"Eat me, you low-life animal. If you do not please me in every way, you will die of the Thirst." She lowered her mouth onto the Magnificent One's throbbing cock. "Bring it on, Star Girl!" she commanded.

The horny thrall obliged, bringing her mouth into contact with Darius' writhing balls. She sucked them and drew them into her mouth, as Moon Woman's coochie rode his bucking face, feeling his tongue flickering in and out of her love tunnel, his lips squeezing her bud as Star Girl worked the wonders of her well-practiced mouth on Darius' aching balls.

Pulling her nether mouth off the sliver's hungry, thirsty mouth for a second, Moon Woman said, "Shoot a drop into us and the Thirst will return. You know it will. OK, ride him Star Girl!"

Star Girl then took her mouth off of Darius' aching balls and straddled him, facing his feet and taking his sack into her hands in lieu of a saddle horn. She squeezed and worked his balls mercilessly as she impaled herself upon his pulsating shaft. She took his hands and placed them on her hooters. She began to buck up and down on the silver's full length as Moon Woman's snatch continued to ride the silver's mouth.

To expedite the transaction, Moon Woman shoved two fingers up Star Girl's ass and began to finger fuck that little hole with all of her might. She placed her fingers of her other hand on the thrall's clit and began to work it mercilessly, even as she rode black buck's shaft. Star Girl suddenly could take no more and her walls shuddered in orgasm. Her mouth cried out and Darius' entire body spasmed and went stiff as he poured the hot contents of his balls into Star Girl's eager cunt.

"You feel the Thirst again, don't you, lowly worm?" Moon Woman taunted the depleted silver. "Eat me right and I may squirt Mandingo's jism into your unworthy mouth. Or maybe I will just use you like a toilet. Would you like that, 'Master'?

She lay back down on Darius' abdomen, her breasts providing the extra stimulation he would need to ignore if he wanted the manna from Moon Woman's cunt. He focused his attention on Moon Woman alone. He wrapped his arms around her buttocks and drew her tightly upon his mouth. His fingers found the crack of her ass and slid up and down that magnificent valley, as Moon Woman bucked on his face. This time he was able to get three fingers up Moon Woman's ass and four fingers of his other hand on her bud. Moon Woman was getting wetter now. Darius opened his mouth like the thirsty chick that he was. As Moon Woman entered her final frenzy, he shoved his three fingers up to the hilt in her ass and pressed down hard on her clit. She came in a rush of fluids that filled Darius' thirsty mouth. She then went into a final buck and released the hot contents of her bladder into her Master's willing, willing mouth, like a delayed hot and salty aperitif to the sexual feast they had just completed.

"Wow, that was incredible!" Sybil Necromancer, the host of the Necrophilia Channel's It's Never Too Late Show, told Moon Woman. "But I'm a little confused. I thought that silver meats were the master and their human thralls their slaves, rather than the other way around."

"Well, Sybil, I have studied arcane sexual practices around the world, from the Himalayas to the most barren deserts on our planet to the hydrothermal vents at the bottom of the deep ocean rifts. One thing I have learned is that when it comes to matters of the flesh, he who masters his cravings will always be the lord and he whose cravings rule his body will always be the slave. I received this teaching from the guru Baba Gucchione Ramalamadingdong at the Shambala Tantric Temple and Putt-Putt Golf Course, which is hidden high in the mountains of Nepal and is forbidden to outsiders (unless you bring your own golf club and ball and are willing to fork over the $5.00 per game fee, no euros or rupees please).

"Besides, when I render his body helpless and taunt him with mine, I am actually fulfilling his fantasies. So he is truly the master."

"Moon Woman, it seems that you were able to feed Darius without spilling a drop of cum on the first go round. How do you do that?"

"Another trick taught me at the Temple. I learned through extensive practice with the esteemed master of tantric yoga Baba Ghanoush Fettuccini how to reverse the peristaltic contractions of the muscles lining walls of my throat, colon and birth canal, bringing the sperm back up to the entrances of those tunnels, even if they were already halfway to my stomach or cervix. You see, Baba Ghanoush liked to flavor his salads with jism. He claimed that it has prolonged his life to his current age of 253."

"I understand that you have a few additional tricks to show out viewers, but it will have to be fast as we are almost out of time."

"OK Sybil. With the holidays coming up, I can give you a few new tips for you ladies on how to use that turkey baster that you are going to have to get out anyway.

"I recommend that you have your family tie you down on to the guest room bed. (This may also cut down the number of superfluous freeloading great aunts and second cousins twice removed that are always showing up at your door for the holidays.)

You should be spread-eagled with chains as your guests are going to go deeply into you. I know many of you silver freaks are closet submissives anyway, so you should be able to manage a little pain. Then you should ask all your male relatives and guests to fuck you in your ass or quim as a warm up for the culinary feast to come.

Then, when you have collected all the jism your virile male guests have shot deeply into your strapped down and spread body, you should ask someone to take the turkey baster and stick it in your ass, cooz, mouth, or whatever other orifices apply. You're going to want a baster with a large bulb for this. The chosen guest should then squeeze the bulb hard enough to collapse it. Then he or she should shove the stem of the bulb all the way up your chosen tunnel. Then your honored guest should relax his or her grip on the bulb, forming a vacuum and drawing out all the jism your honored guests have so graciously provided. Then you should bring in your silver, with a black hood over his head to maximize the fun. Then another guest volunteer may have the honor of ramming the baster up your silver's mouth, cunt or ass (although some guests may find the use of the latter entrance repulsive right before Thanksgiving dinner). Then the chosen guest should compress the bulb suddenly and forcefully, shooting the jism into the chosen silver receptacle. Thus, the silver will be the first to begin the holiday meal.

By the way for health reasons, we recommend the anus-to-anus procedure. If you silver suffers from colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, a Clostridium difficile infection, Nagasaki syndrome (explosive diarrhea) or a host of other gastroenterological ailments, this infusion will spray beneficial, probiotic bacteria deeply into your loved one's colon, creating a more favorable intestinal microbiome, which may cure many of these conditions. In fact you "normals" out there might wish to incorporate this ritual into your own holiday festivities for the same reason. The health benefits may surprise you. You don't have to be dead to be fed."

"Fuck this," I said and flipped the channel over to CNN, where Wolf Blitzer was holding court.

IN THE SIUATION ROOM

Wolf was in the middle of a spiel. "So what do else we know about this latest corpse abduction by Igor Stiffpounder, that degenerate and depraved sexual reprobate? Are more and more loved ones around the country going to be awaked and forced to march in this so-call Trail of Tears?

"Hold on for a minute, I'm being told that we have Carl Sagan on the line. Hello Carl, it's good to see you again, after these almost two decades. How do you feel?"

"About as well as anyone would after being dead for almost two decades, Wolf. It's good to be reawakened, although I can imagine all the fawning phone calls I'm going to get from the likes of Neil deGrasse Tyson."

"Is the situation as dire as many are saying, Dr. Sagan?"

"Do I think the planet is going to be overrun by walking meats and mindless human zombies in the thrall of the silver-eyed demons? Yes I do. Billions and billions of them. You don't know how long I have waited to say that."

"About eighteen years by our count," Wolf guessed. "While we have you here, what light can you shed on the latest abduction of the corpse of Persephone Jones from Shady Pines Funeral Parlor in Yorba Linda? I understand she was a beautiful young girl in the prime of her life, if you disregard the fact that she was dead and presumably embalmed at the time."

"You got that right, Wolf," chimed in Brent Musburger. "Any young man would be smart to get into the undertaking business to get next to skin like that. I mean, who's gonna stop you? I'm getting the willies, or at least a willy, just thinking about it."

Wolf fortunately cut Brent off. "But back to you, Carl. Can you shed any light on the abduction of Persephone Jones from Shady Pines?"

"If you mean is Igor Stiffpounder the lowest type of twisted pervert that has ever walked the planet, I would have to say yes. He harbors an infantile desire to pork his elderly mother, which is rooted on his ultimate fear of death. This displaced libidinal cathexis creates an infantile despair and emptiness, which forces him to displace his object choice from that of his cold, rejecting mother to that of a corpse which is powerless to reject him. Tragically, he cannot receive the love he needs before the corpse decays and thus abandons him, at which point not even he can no longer even fantasize about porking her and receiving the love he so desperately wants. Eventually, he will abandon the love object and will go off in search of other carrion to receive his ardent embrace.

"Am I qualified to make this psychoanalytic assessment, Wolf? No. Am I aware that the 'science' of psychoanalysis has been thoroughly discredited in the past two decades? No. Give me a break. I've been dead for eighteen years. Do I like to be on TV?** You betcha."

"Carl, Wolf Blitzer again. I know you were revived only a short time ago and may not been able to bring yourself up to speed regarding the phenomena that is tearing our country and the whole world apart. But what is your opinion regarding Igor Stiffpounder. Is he a reanimated corpse or a silver? Is he simply a walking meat? Or is he a normal human?"

"We can be pretty sure that the answer to the last question is no, Wolfe. He is trillions and trillions of light years away from being normal. Is he a walking meat or a silver? We know that Stiffpounder punched in at both his jobs every day during the two weeks up to the abduction of Persephone Jones' body. He didn't even take the weekends off. This is a pretty driven guy. Usually when a person dies, you would expect them to take a couple of sick days at least. Igor Stiffpounder would certainly qualify as Employee of the Week, if you disregard the sexual violation and abduction of the stiff, that is.

"At this point Wolf , I would assume that Stiffpounder was a 'normal human' if you disregard his twisted sexual proclivities. This would suggest that Persephone Jones already had the stem cell transplantation to turn her into a walking meat for the purpose of organ donation. However, the transplantation vendors failed to anticipate one thing, namely a perverted and degenerate morgue attendant and funeral cosmetician named Igor Stiffpounder, who vilely and sickeningly injected his foul sperm into the defenseless, pure, delicious, and hitherto inviolate body of the angelic Persephone Jones.

"This vile act turned Persephone Jones into what we now term a silver, a reawakened corpse with spinning silver eyes that will turn every human that gazes into them into her willing and enthusiastic slave or thrall. Thus, the vile Stiffpounder acted as Jones' Prince Charming, to use the twisted terminology that is currently in vogue. Once he completed this despicable act of fornication, he would become her thrall the minute he gazed into her whirling pearly silvers. Thus Jones would become the leader of the new thrall group. Stiffpounder would merely become a pawn in her depraved game."

"Carl, may I interrupt you for one moment? I'm told that we have Reverend Al Offalwanker on the phone. He is the Editor of American Cadaver magazine, which may have played a role in the defilement of Persephone Jones' pure body by the vile necrophiliac Igor Stiffpounder."

1...345678