Diesel Chronicles Ch. 05

Story Info
He finally tells her where they are.
2.8k words
4.62
21.8k
8
0

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

My alarm went of at its usual time of 6am, and it was hard as hell to leave Vin in bed and start to get ready for the day. It was also a little unnerving to go about my usual morning routine with Vin watching every move I made. On the flip side, it was thrilling knowing that we were leaving that evening for our trip that he still hadn’t told me anything else about. I don’t care where we go, just as long as we are together.

I left the house around 7am, leaving Vin there to wait for Mike to pick him up for their meeting. He walked me to the door, giving me one of his bone-melting kisses before I left.

"Any chance for a quickie before you leave?" he asks with a grin.

That offer was very tempting. "Sorry, but I’ve got to go. As it is, traffic is going to be hell and if I leave any later, I won’t get to the office until almost 9:00. I want to get there, get all of my stuff finished, then hopefully slip out early. I still need to pack."

"If it’s ok with you, I’ll have Mike drop me off here after the meeting. If things go well, it shouldn’t last more than a few hours. He can take the rental back and drop it off when he catches his flight later."

"And how are you going to get to the airport?" I ask, searching through the junk drawer searching for an extra key.

"You’ll see," he adds.

"You’re still not going to tell me anything about our trip, are you?"

"Nope. You’ll find out when the time comes."

"Ok, Mr. Secretive. Here’s a spare key. Don’t forget to set the alarm before you leave. I’ll see you later." I gave him a quick kiss and closed the door behind me.

Surprisingly, the day flew by. I had several projects that had to get finished that day since I was taking Friday off. Thankfully that kept my mind occupied with something other than Vin. Not that thinking about Vin was a bad thing, it just interferes with work sometimes.

Finally around 2:00 I had printed out the last report that was due and turned it over to my boss, Sue. In addition to being my boss, she was also one of my good friends.

"What are you grinning about?" she asked, taking the report from me.

"Just excited about this weekend."

"What’s going on this weekend?" she asks.

"To tell you the truth, I have no idea. The only thing I know is that we’re going somewhere. He’s being really closed-mouth about the whole thing."

"Is this the guy that you met in New Orleans? The one that sent you the roses?"

"Yes, the very same one," I added. "I’m finished with everything so I’m going to head out."

"Have a good weekend," she says, waving as I walk out of her office.

I drove back to the apartment trying to figure out what Vin had planned. We could be going just about anywhere, but he said that it was going to be just the two of us and not pack anything fancy. Stumped for the moment, I pulled into the complex and parked. I wondered if Vin was back or still in his meeting. I had my answer when I unlocked and opened the door and Vin was walking out of the bedroom into the living room.

"Hey. How’d the meeting go?" I asked, putting my purse and keys on the table by the door.

"Pretty good. We got a lot accomplished," he said, walking towards me.

He leans down and gives me a quick kiss, then tells me to hurry and pack. "We need to leave as soon as possible."

"Why the rush?"

"You’ll see."

I head into the bedroom to change out of my work clothes to find that Vin had made the bed and straightened things up. It looked like a tornado had ripped through it earlier when I left for work. I grabbed a pair of jeans and t-shirt and changed.

"Thanks for straightening up. I was going to do it when I got back home."

"No problem. I got back after lunch and figured that if I did this, you wouldn’t have to and we could leave sooner."

"That’s sweet. Now, what do I need to pack?" I was going to try to figure out his secret.

"I’ll give you a hint. Think outdoors."

"Oh, like that tells me anything," I joked.

"Shorts, jeans, bathing suit. Does that help?"

"Immensely. Care to give any other info?"

Grinning he replies "Nope."

"You’re loving this, aren’t you?"

"Yep."

I grab my bag and start to pack the things he suggested. In less than 5 minutes I’m packed and ready to go.

"Ok, now what?" I ask.

He leads me to the door. "We drive to the airport. Or rather, I drive to the airport," he adds, grabbing the keys off of the table.

We head to the airport, passing the main terminal and continuing on to the gates where private planes and jets are kept. Vin pulls into one of the hangars and before we can get our things out of the truck, a young man approaches us.

"The plane has been fueled and the flight plan has been filed. We’re all ready to go."

"Thanks Brad." Vin says.

I’m just standing there, looking from Vin to Brad, then back at Vin. Before I can open my mouth to ask, Vin says, "Don’t even ask because I’m not telling you a thing." He grabs my hand, practically pulling me to the plane.

We climb the steps to the small plane and enter the cabin. I’ve seen pictures of the interiors of a few private jets before, but this one is much different from the luxurious photos. "Homey" is the term that comes to mind. Everything in the cabin has a function. Desk, couch, tables, kitchenette, all of it has a purpose.

I turn to look at Vin. "Who’s jet is this?"

"It belongs to a friend of mine. He’s letting me borrow it for the weekend. Brad is his pilot, so where the jet goes, Brad goes."

"If you had this at your disposal, why did you fly into town on a commercial flight?"

"Brad had a prior obligation and couldn’t fly us down. He just flew in today to pick us up."

"To take us where?" I couldn’t resist asking.

"Just sit down and be quiet. You’ll find out soon enough."

Brad starts the engines and does whatever the pilot does with all the gadgets in the cockpit. He turns around and tells us that we’ll be off the ground in a few minutes.

"Do you want something to drink?" Vin asks.

"A bottle of water would be fine."

Vin grabs a bottle out of the small refrigerator and hands it to me. "Here you go."

"Thanks," I reply, twisting the top off of it and taking a drink.

He sits on the couch beside me, resting his head against the back of the couch and closing his eyes. "Ahhhhh, quiet at last." Brad taxis the plane onto the runway and is given the green light for us to take off. In no time at all, we are off the ground and circling the airport, heading away from the city to who knows where. "Sit back and relax. Just a little while longer and all of your questions will be answered,” he says. I settle back on the couch with Vin and let my mind play through several scenarios of what he might have planned. Oh if he could only read my thoughts!

I must have dozed off because the next thing I know, Brad announces that we’re almost there. It’s still daylight and when I look out the windows, the only things that I can see are trees and mountains. We make our descent and finally touch down on a private airstrip. Brad brings the plane to a stop near what appears to be a makeshift hangar. Vin opens up the door, grabs our bags and walks down the steps, with me following. He walks over to a white Jeep and throws our stuff in the back. Brad follows and puts his stuff in a blue jeep.

"See you guys around 3:30 Sunday," this coming from Brad.

"Where’s he going?" I ask Vin.

"He’s headed into town for the weekend."

"What town?" I ask.

"You’ll find out soon enough."

We get into the jeep and head away from the airstrip, with Vin grinning like a school boy.

"What’s that grin for?" I ask.

"I’m just thinking about what you said yesterday about you being a country girl living in the big city. I was hoping that you weren’t one of those females who think that being in your backyard is the same as being outdoors. I’m talking about the real outdoors. Hiking, fishing, stuff like that. Then when I saw your truck, I knew that this surprise was going to work."

"And if I wasn’t into the nature thing, then what?"

"We’d just stay in bed all weekend," he said, laughing.

"That’s not a bad idea." I added.

After a few minutes of driving down a dirt road, we come to a clearing, and in front of us is a beautiful lake. If I could pick a "happy place" to go in my mind when things get me down, this is where it would be. I love the country, where the only sounds you can hear is nature at its best. "Cowboy Take Me Away" by the Dixie Chicks is the perfect song for this place, although it’s hard to picture Vin in that persona. But here we are, in our own little paradise. The sun was starting to go down and it was starting to cool off. Vin heads the jeep around the lake and a little further into the woods, right up to a log cabin. I look at him and he just grins.

"Am I allowed to ask questions now?"

"Now that you’re here, ask away."

"First of all, where in the hell are we?"

"About an hour from Denver."

"Denver, as in Colorado?" I stupidly ask.

"Yeah, you know, the same Denver that has mountains and snow."

"Ok, Mr. Smart-Ass, question number two. Whose place is this?"

"Mine," he replied, smugly.

"Well, I’ve got to say that I didn’t see that coming."

"Why, because I grew up in the city? That’s precisely why I own it. I wanted a place away from everything and everyone. Some place I can come and not be bothered, an escape from the real world."

We get out of the jeep, grab our bags and walk up to the front porch that wraps around the entire cabin. While he is unlocking the door, I look around and notice a pier on this side of the lake with a boat tied up to it. He grabs my hand and pulls me inside, turns on the lights, and what greets me is a cozy little home. A fireplace on one side of the room with a couple of couches on each side of it, an entertainment center with a tv and stereo, a small kitchen and dining area, and a staircase leading upstairs to the loft/bedroom. It’s a great little weekend getaway place. He goes around the house and opens up the windows to let the cool breeze in, turning on the stereo as he passes by.

"Make yourself at home. There’s a bathroom under the stairs and the bedroom with another bathroom is upstairs," he comments. "The kitchen should be fully stocked, so help yourself to whatever you can find. I had a friend come out and clean the place up and stock the pantry and refrigerator, so I have no idea what we have to eat."

"I’m not really hungry right now, maybe later."

I grab my bag and head up the stairs with Vin following. While unpacking, I notice the devilish grin on Vin’s face. He tries to pull me down onto the bed with him.

"Know what I want to do right now?" I ask.

"I know what I’d like to do right now," he replies, trying to unbutton my jeans.

"We’ll get to that later.” I reply, brushing his hands away. “I want to go sit on the porch and enjoy the evening."

"Sit on the porch instead of coming to bed with me?"

"Yep. Hard to believe, isn’t it?”

Reluctantly, he lifts himself off of the bed and follows me down the stairs and outside. We sit on the steps to the porch and watch as everything settles in for the night. Squirrels run to their trees, birds fly to their nests. Off in the distance we hear an owl.

Vin is sitting on the top step while I'm on the step below, sitting in between his legs. I lean back against him and close my eyes, enjoying the sounds of the evening, only to open them and find him watching me. I don't know what it is, but he has this knack of looking at me just the right way, and when he does, it makes me so hot.

He starts to rub my shoulders and I lean forward to make it easier. He rubs the center then out to my arms, then down my back. I'm so relaxed. Vin leans over and runs his hands around to the front, and caresses my breasts through my shirt. I lean back against him again to give him better access. He rubs and lightly squeezes them while kissing my neck. One hand stays there while he moves the other to rub in between my legs. Damn, that feels good. The combination of all three sensations is almost too much to handle. I turn around so that I’m on my knees in front of him, and lean in to kiss him.

It’s not a hurried kiss. It’s a long, passion-filled kiss that goes on for what seems like forever. He breaks the kiss long enough to reach down and grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it up over my head, and then he pulls me back against him for another kiss. His hands are wandering over my back and down to my ass, pulling me against him.

Breaking the kiss, I reach for the bottom of his shirt, kissing his stomach and chest as I raise the shirt up and take it off of him, settling my lips again on his. He unhooks my bra, sliding it off my shoulders and down my arms. He cradles my face in his hands as he feasts on my lips. I could kiss this man forever.

Deciding that the swing would be more comfortable, we get up and move, discarding the rest of our clothes when we get there. As Vin sits on the swing, I kneel down in front of him and grin. I grasp his hardness in my hand, gently squeezing the shaft as I lower my lips and kiss the head. I trace my tongue around the tip, and then take the whole head into my mouth, sucking gently. I take more and more of him into my mouth until he touches the back of my throat. I slowly pull the length of him back out of my mouth to the head, swirl my tongue around and take it all back in again. He grabs the back of my head and holds it so he can fuck my mouth, using deep, long, slow strokes, then short, fast ones.

“Gwen, I’m gonna cum,” he manages to say.

Stopping him, I reply, “Not like this you’re not.” I get up and straddle him so that his cock is rubbing against me. I raise up on my knees a little and slowly slide onto his cock.

“Ahhh, much better,” he says.

I slowly start to ride him, using the back of the swing for leverage. Every now and then I speed up, but then I slow back down. Vin reaches between us and presses on my clit, which makes me ride him faster. After a few minutes, I’m ready to cum.

“Not like this,” Vin remarks, mocking me.

He stands me up and leans me forward on the porch railing, slowly sliding into me from behind. Vin holds my hips as he pumps his cock in and out of me, starting out slow, then speeding up. It doesn’t take very long and I explode, with him following right after.

We move to the swing, with Vin pulling me down beside him. Music from the stereo drifts out onto the porch with us. We sit there for a little while, enjoying the night.

“This is absolutely perfect,” I comment. “You and me, here, together, the clean mountain air, stars in the sky. I can’t think of anyplace I’d rather be.”

He chuckles, “I can.”

Turning to him I ask, “And where would you rather be right now?”

“Upstairs in bed, making love to you,” he says, meeting my lips with his.

He pulls me up from the swing and we go into the cabin, turning off lights as we go, then head upstairs to the bedroom.

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers