Diesel Chronicles Ch. 06

Story Info
A storm comes in.
1.8k words
4.5
22k
9
0

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

I wake up the following morning to total silence. Reaching across the bed, I’m startled to find that Vin is already up. I grab a t-shirt and shorts, putting them on before going downstairs. As I’m coming down the stairs, he walks in the front door.

"Where have you been?" I sleepily ask.

"I went out jogging. I was hoping to get back before you woke up, but I can see that I was a little late with that part."

"That’s ok. Don’t let me interrupt your morning rituals."

"I’m done," he replies. "What do you want to do today?" he asks, pulling me to him for a kiss.

"Absolutely nothing. Well, not really nothing," I reply with a sly gin. "Sex is definitely on my list of things to do today." I added.

"I love that about you. You always speak your mind."

And with that, I walked out to the front porch. The morning was beautiful. Vin came up behind me, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my neck.

We walk over to the swing and Vin asks, "Ready for a repeat of last night?"

"Not just yet. I just can’t get enough of this place. I know I’ve said it a dozen times before, but this has to be the most beautiful place that I’ve ever seen. I grew up in the country so I know what it’s like to have the silence all around, but the scenery just blows me away."

We sit on the porch swing, enjoying the atmosphere and each other. As the sun rose higher in the sky, the day grew warmer, so I decided to go for a swim. Vin said that he’d join me in a little bit. I went upstairs and put on my swimsuit, then walked the short distance from the cabin out to the lake, and stood on the end of the pier, looking out over the lake. The next thing I know, I’m flying though the air, encircled by a large pair of arms, and land in the water. Vin had snuck up, grabbed me, and pulled me in with him.

When I finally got over the shock of the cool water and finished spitting the water out of my mouth, I looked around and didn’t see Vin. He had let go and swam a little farther out. He surfaced just as I was getting worried.

"Why in the hell did you do that?" I yelled.

"You can’t swim if you’re not in the water."

"I was going to get in, eventually. Damn, this water is cold."

"Swim out here and I’ll warm you up," he seductively replied.

We swam out to the diving platform anchored a little further out, climbed up on it, and sat there talking for a little while. About an hour later, we swam back in to grab a bite to eat.

After we finish eating and clean up the kitchen, Vin grabs a set of keys out of a kitchen drawer and we make our way down to the pier where the boat is tied up. Vin starts the motor while I untie the lines. He takes me around the lake, showing me different places.

I move to stand behind him while he’s driving the boat, and start to run my hands over his shoulders and back. I love being with him. There are times that I want him so bad that it make me ache inside. Like now. I run my hands over his shoulders and down his chest. He tells me to stop or there will be consequences to suffer.

I move in front of him and straddle his lap while he is driving.

I start kissing his neck when he says, "You’d better stop that or we'll wreck the boat."

I reach over, put the boat in neutral, and turn off of the engine. We are just drifting now. I run my hands down his chest, watching his muscles react to my touch. Damn, he looks good. I reach behind me and untie my swimsuit top, letting it fall between us. He reaches up and gently squeezes my breasts, then leans down and licks one nipple and then the other. Then Vin looks up at me with that cocky little grin of his, and I’m lost. He pushes me off of his lap, back against the seats, where he pulls my bottoms off.

The sun feels so good against my skin and the look Vin gives me makes me even hotter. He gets rid of his shorts in no time and comes to me. This time it's fast and wild, not slow and easy like it usually is. Vin slides into me so easily because I'm already wet, and it feels like heaven. He starts teasing me by pulling out and giving me just a little at a time, then giving it all to me. He reaches down and plays with my clit, and that only drives me wilder. I tell him that I'm almost there and then he stops, pulls me up off of the seat, turns me around, and fucks me from behind. When he reaches around and rolls my clit between his fingers, I loose it. I start to cum and the spasm Vin feels inside my cunt makes him cum too.

"Damn, woman! Do you ever quit?" he asks, leaving a trail of kisses on my back.

"Are you complaining?" I ask.

"Hell no, I’m not complaining," he answers while searching for his shorts.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed so we can go back in."

"I have a better suggestion."

"And what would that be?"

"That we stay right here for a little while. I want to get some more sun."

"If you lay out like you are now, that’s not the only thing you’ll end up getting," he sexily remarks.

Laughing, I comment, "Oh, I think I can handle you."

"Yeah, I do believe you can," he says. "We’ll stay here for a little while. I like the view," he laughs.

I went to the front of the boat to lay out on the deck, while he kicked back in the captain’s chair. You couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. A few white, fluffy clouds in the sky, but other than that, it was perfect. About an hour later, we hear thunder in the distance, but still no clouds in the sky.

"Sounds like we might get some rain later. A storm’s building on the other side of those mountains. We’d better get back to the cabin just in case it’s moving this way."

We got dressed and made it back to the cabin with time to spare before it started to rain. We were in the kitchen fixing dinner when we heard the first raindrops hit the tin roof on the porch. We ate dinner and enjoyed the sound of rain. As soon as we had finished putting up the dishes, the lights flickered on and off, then went out completely. The only light we had was from the lightening outside. Vin searched through the kitchen drawers and found some matches, and went around lighting candles. Talk about a romantic setting. I couldn’t have planned this any better.

Vin is leaning against the doorframe looking out at the rain, the lightening silhouetting his body. I run my hands up his chest to his face, pulling him down for a deep kiss. He wraps his arms around me, running his hands down my back to my ass, picks me up and carries me over to the couch, kissing me deeply as we go.

He slowly slides me down his body, enjoying the feeling of me rubbing against him. His lips caress my neck as his arms tighten around me. I close my eyes and sigh as Vin begins to slowly undress me. My breath catches as he runs his hands slowly over my body. He kisses my lips and slowly inches his way down. My nipples pucker at his slightest touch. His fingers move slowly in a circle around each one. He pushes me down so that I’m lying down on the couch. Just when I think it can't get any better, his tongue takes over where his hands left off. It glides over my skin until finally he sucks and nibbles on each nipple. Waves of pleasure rush through me as Vin alternates between breasts. He does this until my breathing comes in gasps, and when I feel his fingers moving over my clit, then in and out of me, I finally let go.

Flashes of lightening illuminate the room. Sitting up, I pull Vin’s shirt over his head and throw it to the side, then unbutton his jeans and help him out of his clothes. The expression on his face shows nothing but desire as he kisses me deeply and roughly this time. I feel his hardness against me, and he sucks in his breath when I reach down to stroke him.

"Now, your turn to lie down," I say, watching Vin stretch out on the couch. His body is bathed in candlelight, making him look like something from a fantasy. Starting with his lips and moving slowly downward, I leave a trail of kisses on his golden skin. Slowly at first, then increasing the speed and pressure, I stroke up and down the length of him. His fingers entangle in my hair as he nudges my head downward letting me know he doesn’t want to wait any longer. With my hand still wrapped around him, I lightly circle the tip with my tongue. In response, Vin lifts his hips, trying to push himself into my mouth. Deciding not to give him what he wanted just yet, I slowly lick down and back up his shaft and circle his head once more before quickly sucking his entire length into my mouth.

His breathing is erratic now. "Damn, Gwen. You’re going to make me cum if you keep doing that." And with that, I stop. I don’t want him to cum yet.

Slowly I crawl up his body, rubbing my breasts against his stomach and chest as I go. Lifting up slightly and guiding him into me, the walls of my cunt close around him, enveloping his cock in warm wetness. I welcome every sensation as I rock back and forth on top of him, bringing him deeper and deeper. His cock is throbbing, and as my orgasm builds again, I close my eyes and enjoy the feelings that our lovemaking is creating. We climax together, and the sensations are incredible.

At last we slowly come back down, and I collapse against his chest. Vin holds me tightly while we lie still and catch our breath. The storm outside has moved on, and the rain has let up. We blow out the candles and head upstairs to bed.

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers