Diesel Chronicles Ch. 07

Story Info
Nature at it's best.
1.8k words
4.69
23.8k
8
0

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers

The next morning I wake up to find Vin still in bed, lying there watching me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask.

"I was debating on the best way to wake you up," he said, grinning.

"Sorry, but I’m awake now. Hey, why are you still here and not out jogging? Not that I’m complaining or anything." I add, leaning over and kissing his chest.

"I decided to exchange my morning jog for a hike into the mountains later. Care to join me?"

"Hmmm. Let me think. Hike with you or stay here alone. Hike with you or stay here," I repeat again. Damn, that’s a tough one," I teased.

"Smart ass," he says.

"What time is it?" I ask.

Vin leans back and looks at the clock on the table. "It’s flashing 12:00. I guess the electricity came back on sometime during the night." He grabs his watch. "It’s 7:35. I want to get out of here by 8:00, so you’d better get up and get dressed if you’re coming with me," he added while getting out of bed.

"I won’t be long," I reply, crawling out behind him and head to the bathroom to get ready, then went back into the bedroom to get dressed.

Vin had dressed while I was in the bathroom, then went downstairs to start getting things together for our hike. I met him in the kitchen and we gathered up food to take with us for lunch because we would be out all day. Before heading out to the jeep, Vin grabbed a rifle out of the closet and searched the drawers for ammo, dropping some in his pocket.

"Just in case we come across something big and menacing." Vin adds.

"Well, you’d better give it to me then. You are definitely big and menacing." I cracked.

"Smart ass."

"Yep, that just about sums it up."

We drove along the dirt roads, winding our way through the forest, finally coming to a clearing. The scenery was breathtaking. Miles and miles of nothing but mountains and forest. Modern technology has not touched this place.

Getting out of the jeep, I ask, "How much of this is yours?"

"Everything that you can see is mine. I told the realtor that I wanted lots of land so I could get away from it all, and this is what I ended up with. It’s about ten thousand acres. I’ve had offers to sell, but I’m keeping it," he says, grabbing the pack and rifle from the jeep.

"I can understand why. It’s absolutely beautiful."

"You should see it during the winter when it’s covered in snow. Lots of good skiing." He turns to look at me and asks, "Do you ski?"

I started to laugh. "Vin, I live in Texas."

"So? Haven’t you ever taken a ski trip?"

"I haven’t had a real vacation in the past four years, much less a ski trip. Anyway, I don’t really care for cold weather. If it hits 60, that’s cold enough for me. I’d much rather go somewhere with sun and sand where the temperature is around 90. But as much as I hate the cold, I’ve always wanted to go to Montana."

He takes my hand and we start walking up a trail. The deeper into the woods we go, the more beautiful it is. We cross several steams on our hike, and at one of them I ask him to stop.

"What’s wrong?"

"Nothing. I just want to sit here and enjoy it all."

Vin slides the rifle and pack off of his back, sits down on a log under a tree, and I sit in-between his legs, leaning back against him. He points out a couple of raccoons playing at the water’s edge a little ways down from where we are. "So, what do you think about the place?" Vin asks.

"I love it. I don’t think I’ve seen anything quite like it. I grew up in the country, and I miss it. But when I say country, I mean about 20 acres with cows and horses. Nothing like this."

"I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself."

It just seems right to be here with him. Sometimes we don’t have to say anything. Just knowing that we are together is enough sometimes. I think back to what he said in New Orleans about us meeting. It’s like we knew we were supposed to be there, but not sure exactly why until we met. And then we knew. I know that nothing will ever come of this, but just knowing that I’m the center of his attention for the time being is more than anyone could have ever wished for.

"Why so quiet?”

"I was just thinking about this, about us."

"What about it?"

"Believe it or not, I’m ok with the fact that this is all we’ll ever have. A few stolen moments to create memories that will last a lifetime."

"Gwen, if I didn’t have feelings for you, I wouldn’t have gone through all of this for you, for us. Bringing you up here, showing you a different side of me than what everyone thinks they know about me. I thought that New Orleans was going to be a one-time thing, but something happened there, and I want to see where it takes us.” He brings my hand to his lips, pressing a kiss to the back of it.

"Let me get this straight. You’re saying that you want more out of this, of what we have? Vin, how are we going to accomplish that when we have totally different lives, not to mention that we live in different states?”

“I don’t know how we’re going to do it. I just want you to know that this is not just another fling, or whatever you want to call it. This is real and I want to see if we can make something out of it.”

“Well, I’ll have to check my calendar to see if I’ve got anyone else penciled in for the next few months.”

He laughed. "You are one in a million, Gwen. Never change."

He lowers his lips to mine, running his hands up and down my back, then breaks the kiss to pull a blanket out of the pack and spread it on the ground.

I lay back on the blanket with him crawling up my body like a sleek cat on the prowl, the muscles in his arms straining against the sleeves of his t-shirt. He slowly lowers himself, lying on top of me, kissing me senseless. His hands roaming all over, lingering in some places longer than others, driving me wild.

I broke our kiss and whispered in Vin's ear, "Make love to me Vin, please..."

The look in Vin's eyes was the only answer I needed. After quickly undressing, we lay back down on the blanket. Vin gently nudged my legs apart with his knees. As he did so, I crossed my legs around his back and tried to pull him to me. He took both of my hands and placed them over my head, grasping both wrists with one hand, leaving the other free to wander over my body. The more I moved underneath him, the stronger his grasp on my wrists tightened.

Our eyes still locked on each other, we watched each other's reaction as his cock lightly brushed against my opening. I tried pulling him closer with my legs, but he didn't move. Vin's resistance caused a groan of frustration to escape my lips, which made him smile even more.

"Does the term cruel and unusual punishment mean anything to you?" I whispered to him, frustrated.

"Yeah, but I don’t consider this cruel and unusual." He answered.

"You should try being in my shoes then."

Finally, Vin slowly entered me. A gasp escaped my parted lips, followed by a deep sound of pleasure from both of us as he filled me completely. Vin released my wrists, allowing my arms to find him as I ran my hands over his face, with him kissing my palm.

Vin lowered his lips to mine in a passionate kiss, slow and deep, just like our lovemaking. We continued with our loving, matching each other's movements. When our pace quickened, I pulled my legs at him with each downward thrust to bring him deeper inside of me. I started to feel the familiar ache inside of me, but didn’t want to yield to it yet.

Before I knew what was happening, he had flipped me over and I was on my knees and Vin was behind me once again. His movements were so fast, with his hands once again on my hips pulling me to him thrust after thrust, causing me to cum. With one final thrust, I could feel Vin's climax as he exploded inside of me. We lay there together until our breathing returned to normal.

Vin started laughing when we were getting dressed.

"What’s so funny?"

"I wish you could see your hair right now."

"Why? What’s wrong with it?" I ran a hand over the top only to find that most of it had come out of my ponytail during our last round of sex.

"It’s all over the place. You look like a wild woman."

"Well, at least I have hair," I commented, rubbing my hand over his bald head.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me to him, kissing me tenderly. The man has a mouth that you could kiss for days.

Finally breaking the kiss, he comments, "We’d better clean things up and get going. We’ve got more ground to cover before heading back in, unless you’re ready to head back now."

“Nope, I’m in it for the long haul. Lead on.”

We made our way back down to where we left the jeep. We unloaded our stuff and sat down to eat a quick lunch, then headed out the opposite direction that we had just come from. We hiked for another few hours.

When we arrive back at the cabin, we decide on grilled chicken for dinner. Vin starts the grill while I get everything else ready. The dinner is wonderful, and when we are finished eating, we clean everything up and walk down to the pier to watch the sun set. Everything is so quiet and still. It's like the whole world stopped to watch. This is our last night together, and deep down I never want it to end. We sit on the pier talking, watching the stars come out, and pointing out the different constellations.

"Beautiful," I comment about the sky.

Vin is looking at me when he repeats, "Beautiful."

I look over to see that he’s staring at me. He gently brushes a tendril of hair away from my face, then leans down and kisses me. This kiss is different from any others we have shared. It’s a kiss filled with passion and longing, filled with promises of what’s yet to come. He takes my hand and we walk back to the cabin. Not a word is spoken between us. We turn out all of the lights, and head upstairs to the bedroom.

Gwen
Gwen
61 Followers