Different Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie was quick to reply. "Oh. I think you should stop and take the time to smell the flowers once in awhile. Look at my sister, here. She sits home day after day and doesn't go out and never dates any men!"

Jackie was going way too far now! I wanted to stop him but didn't want to give away his cover. Jerry was starring and smiling at me.

"Is that true? You're not seeing anyone?"

"Well. Jerry. I'm afraid my sister is just trying to be helpful. It's just like you said about your sister back in Detroit."

"Maybe you should allow me to take you out to dinner, sometime?"

Jackie put his hand on Jerry's shoulder and leaned over and said. "I leave you two out here to talk. I have to go to the ladies room."

I smiled at Jerry as Jackie left the kitchen. "I apologize for my sister."

"Maybe she's right! Why don't you allow me to take you to dinner next week?"

"Well. Jerry. I really have to think about it. I really appreciate your offer. Why don't you let me think it over and give you a call?"

"I hope you decide to take my offer. I haven't been out to dinner with a woman in three years."

"Oh. That's a long time, isn't it?"

Jerry nodded his head while drinking the lemon aid.

"Have you ever been to the lake outside of town?"

"No. I can't say that I have!"

"Well. That's where I live and I'd love to take you out on my boat sometime!"

"That sounds very nice."

Jerry glanced at his watch. "I have to get going. I promised this couple I would have their truck ready by five."

I walked Jerry to the front door and he held out his hand. I got that tingly sensation in my body again when he held my hand. He smiled and walked out to his truck. I waited until he drove off and went looking for Jackie.

Jackie was in the bathroom playing with the material on his dress. "Honey! Why did you lead him on like that?"

Jack put his arms around me and gave me a hug. "I was only having a little fun. I was getting stimulated just watching his face. He kept starring at you the whole time!"

"Jack. I'm fully aware what he was doing. I just don't think it was very nice to lead him on like you did."

I playfully pointed my finger at him. "Don't do that again!"

Later that night, I was laying in bed waiting for Jack when he walked into the bedroom with his toothbrush stuck in his mouth. I was laying naked on top of the covers when he reached over and rubbed his palm over my belly.

My hands were propped behind my head as I watched hip slowly move his hand closer to my mound. He moved his hand until the tip of his fingers parted my pussy. I spread my legs for him as he continued to rub his hand on me.

He removed his hand and motioned to me that he'd be right back. I could hear him gargling in the bathroom as I waited for him to return. He walked back into the room and turned on the television. He brought the remote into bed with him as he started to rub my pussy again.

"Mm . . . Baby . . . Why don't you lick me?"

I kept arching my hips hoping he would get the hint but instead, he flopped into bed and pushed the button on the remote. It was the movie we watched last night. Jack pushed the button until the scene showed the black guy screwing that tiny blonde again. I glanced at Jack and smirked at him as he started rubbing my pussy again.

He laid back on the pillow and kept moving his finger against my clitoris. The big guy on the screen was sucking on the blonde's boobs. The camera zoomed in as he kissed her lips.

This was the second half we didn't watch last night. They were passionately kissing as she stroked his thick cock. They started to move as the big guy got on top of her and started to rub his cock against her pussy slit. He rocked back and forth until he lunged forward sending that giant mushroom head inside that tiny little blonde.

Her body stiffened as he slowly pushed himself inside her pussy. Jack was still rubbing my clit as we watched the little blonde began to respond. She wrapped her legs around his thighs and another camera got a good closeup of her pussy stretched around that big shaft.

Jack was making me wet as his finger started to probe inside my slit. He kept touching my clitoris as I watched the tiny blonde on the screen. I pushed my legs back as Jack worked his finger into me as we watched the television.

They were groaning as the guy kept pushing himself deep inside her pussy. I began curling my toes as Jack played with my pussy. I could feel an orgasm starting to build up as I watched the big guy on the screen.

The blonde on the television started to cum and I closed my eyes as I reached my own orgasm as my belly heaved as I tried to take a deep breath. I could hear the big guy groan. It only intensified my own orgasm as I opened my eyes just in time to see him pump that sperm deep inside her pussy.

My orgasm was intense but I was starting to relax and I stretched out my legs as I reached for Jack's hand and brought it to my lips and kissed his fingers. He leaned over and kissed my lips as he turned off the television.

"Now. Didn't that feel better?"

He began kissing my nipples as I put my arm around his head and played with his hair. He was licking little circles around my nipple. Jack moved his face up and kissed me passionately. I knew something was on his mind as he starred into my eyes.

"Jerry turned you on today, didn't he?"

I knew he was going to ask me that question. We were always honest with each other and decided I wouldn't lie to him.

"Yeah. I was attracted to him but it doesn't mean I want to be unfaithful."

Jack rubbed his hand against my pussy and lightly around my slit as he kissed my cheek. I think I knew what he was going to say next.

"You wouldn't be unfaithful if I were to give you my permission, would it?"

"Jack! What are you telling me? Are you suggesting that I should go out with Jerry?"

Jack kissed my lips as I waited for a reply. "Baby. I could sense that your curios to know what it would be like having a big masculine guy like Jerry making love to you."

I kept starring into his eyes and watching his reaction and waited to see where he was going next.

"Would it really be a crime to allow my wife the satisfaction to explore and fulfill her wildest fantasy?"

I had to think about that question as I watched his reaction. I somehow felt there was a lot more too just my own fantasy here. Could it be that my own husband is turned on thinking about seeing me make love to a black man? Or maybe it was Jack who secretly desired what it would be like maybe sucking on a monster cock that big!

Maybe it was time for him to explore his sexuality a little deeper. Should I dare to ask him? Or maybe give in to his desire and go out on a date with Jerry and perhaps see where it will take us?

I finally gave in and said. "Why don't you let me sleep on it and we'll talk in the morning?"

It was a typical Sunday morning and we were drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. Jack had his legs propped up on the stool as he read the paper. I was aware that he kept watching every move I made that morning. I knew he wanted to talk about Jerry again but I kept him hanging. I really wanted to know what his motive was but wanted him to tell me the truth.

I tossed my section of the paper on the chair next to me and crossed my arms and stretched out my legs next to my husband.

"Honey. Have you ever given it any thought to what it would be like making love to a man?"

Jack folded the paper and took a sip of his coffee. I knew I had caught him by surprise with that question. He took hold of my hand and stroked my fingers. We'd been very honest with each other but I don't think Jack was ready to share that question with me yet.

I had something in my mind that would work. I put my arm around him and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me as he held my other hand.

"Honey. I might give Jerry a call later and see when he will be free for dinner this week."

I felt his hand tighten around my fingers. Jack starred into my eyes then leaned over and kissed my cheek. We sat holding each other for quite some time.

Jack helped me around the house that afternoon and when we finished I grabbed the phone out of the kitchen and rang Jerry's phone.

"Hi. It's. Me. Lacy. I was just calling to find out if you were still offering that dinner date?"

Jerry was thrilled to hear from me and we set up a date for the following Friday. I wasn't ready to go out to a strange place with a man I really didn't know so I offered to cook for him and he accepted.

I figured I would be safely home near my husband and it would allow me to watch Jack's reaction once I'm around anther man. I'd feel guilty going out with Jerry knowing that my husband was at home wondering if I were going to be unfaithful. I assumed that Jack might feel different once another man tries to get intimate with me.

Besides. Big men scared me and I felt safer being home and around my surroundings. I wondered what Jack could possibly do if Jerry were to take advantage of me without my consent? Jack wasn't any bigger then me!

It was Thursday and Jack was working on the computer. I was beginning to feel as if something were wrong. He hadn't joked around all week. He never even brought up the subject of my date with Jerry. He kept busy doing his work at his desk.

Later that night, Jack seemed to be his old self again. He teased me and we took a shower together before bed time. We were laying in bed when Jack put his leg on top of mine. He put his arm around me and pulled me tightly against him. We kissed and snuggled until he finally brought up the subject of, Jerry.

"Are you nervous or looking forward to your dinner date with Jerry tomorrow evening?"

I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "I think I'm starting to get nervous and scared. I haven't even considered what I'm going to wear!"

"Why not wear your new dress?"

I rubbed his back and kissed his lips. "Don't you think that dress is too revealing? I mean, its our first date!"

Jack starred into my eyes. "Oh. Do you think there will be more?"

I tried to laugh off what I just said. "Oh. Baby. You know what I mean. I hardly know this guy. I know I'll feel safe with you being here with me."

Jack giggled. "What exactly I'm I supposed to do if I have to stop him from getting fresh with you?"

I didn't answer that question right away. I just kissed his lips and rubbed his shoulder and watched his expression as he waited for me to reply.

"Jack. What do you want me to do if he wants to kiss me? Should I let him?"

He was looking sort of strange at me with a grin. "I think you're too afraid to let him kiss you. I might have to drag you out of the closet from hiding from him before the night is over!"

I pushed him back on the bed. "Oh. Is that so?"

We started tickling each other until I kissed him and when we finished I rolled back off Jack as he said. "I might go and read in out guest room tomorrow evening so I'll want to know all the details if you do."

It was Friday afternoon and I just finished taking my shower. Jack came in to check on me a few minutes ago. He was wearing a skirt and blouse and was out in the kitchen cooking for me. I wiggled into the tiny thong and pulled the little straps around my hips. I dabbed a tiny spot of perfume around my belly and took the dress off the hook.

I squeezed into the red dress and adjusted my boobs in the material so they fit evenly. I sat on the little stool we had in the bathroom and put on my pumps. By the time I got my makeup on and brushed my hair, it was almost time for Jerry to arrive.

Jackie had the table set and was putting the finishing touches on the food. The doorbell rang and I gave Jackie a kiss before heading out to answer the door.

I greeted Jerry who looked much different in his dress clothes then he did in his mechanic's outfit. He brought me flowers and gave me a little kiss on my cheek when he walked into the house. I had him sit on the sofa while I put the flowers in a vase and got us drinks.

Jackie walked out to say hello to Jerry and said that she had to watch the food but it would be ready soon.

"Oh. You have your sister, cooking for us?"

I laughed. "I made our desert but Jackie wanted to cook the meal. She's a good cook."

We talked for about half an hour before Jackie called us into the kitchen. He told me about his boat and a classic car he had been working on. I found him very interesting and he seemed very smart.

I was surprised that Jackie seemed to warm up to him at dinner. I could hardly get a word in the way they were talking. I felt more comfortable having Jackie involved in our conversation. We all sat down in the family room and drank wine and talked for a long time.

Jerry talked about growing up in Detroit and told me about his family. He even showed me pictures of his parents and sisters.

We were so involved in talking that I didn't even notice that Jackie had brought out an ice bucket with a couple bottles of wine for us. He also put on music on the CD player. I hadn't noticed that Jackie had turned down the lighting in the room until she excused herself and said, good night to Jerry.

I didn't get nervous until Jackie winked at me as she headed for the guest room like she said she would. Jerry was pouring us a glass of wine and toasted our meeting and sat back and smiled at me.

"Your sister thought of everything, hasn't she?"

I smiled and took a sip of my wine. I couldn't help notice the tattoo on his arm. He saw me looking and laughed. "I played football back in my college days. That's our team logo, your looking at on my arm."

I lifted his shirt sleeve up so I could see the rest of it and he helped me pull up the material so I could see it. I began feeling his muscles and couldn't believe how big his arm was in diameter. Jerry flexed his arm for me and I had to take both hands to squeeze it which caused him to laugh.

"You are a tiny little lady, aren't you!"

I just smiled at him and quickly tried to change the subject. "How would you like to dance?"

He only smiled at me as he stood and held out his hand to help me off the sofa. We walked to the center of the room and started dancing to the music that Jackie had put on the CD player. Jerry put his hands on my shoulders as I held onto his waist. He was so much taller then I that I felt as if I were dancing with a giant.

I was fascinated by his size and didn't feel afraid any longer. I guess the wine had relaxed me a little as I boldly began to squeeze his waist, feeling his abs.

I kept starring up into his eyes as we danced and he chuckled as he felt my fingers moving around his waist. His hands rested on my shoulders and I felt his thumbs moving across my skin. He chuckled again as my fingers must have tickled him.

"Oh. I'm sorry, Jerry. I'm just so fascinated by all of these muscles you have!"

We swayed to the music while I starred into his eyes. I moved my hand around to the front of his shirt and felt how solid he was.

"Why don't you unbutton my shirt so you can get a better feel?"

I smiled as I kept looking into his eyes and unbuttoned the button closest to his belt and put my hand inside and rubbed his skin.

Jerry leaned down and kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back and starred into his eyes again. He lowered his head again and put his lips on mine and I felt his tongue poking between my lips and accepted it. I sucked it into my mouth and felt Jerry pulling me closer to his body.

I felt that tingling in my body as we passionately kissed. Our tongues mingled as I slowly unbuttoned the rest of his shirt until it hung off his shoulders.

He fumbled with the shirt until he finally tossed it on the floor and put his arms around me and kissed me again. It was funny because I wasn't afraid of him any longer.

I stood running my hands over his muscular chest and reached up and pulled his head down to my face as I locked my fingers behind his neck. We continued to kiss until I heard a door open and I immediately pulled my hands away and starred toward the doorway that lead to the bedrooms.

Jackie came out and stopped for a split second as she starred at me and Jerry just standing in the middle of the room. He had his shirt off of coarse.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt anything."

I quickly motioned to Jackie to stay. "It's all right. We were just dancing. Would you like to join us for a drink?"

"No. I just came out to get a glass of water. I have to take my medication before bed time."

Jackie walked out into the kitchen and Jerry had a concerned expression on his face.

"It's all right. Jackie takes a mild sedative before bed time every night."

I knew she was taking her hormone pills as she did every night before bed but I couldn't tell Jerry the truth. I really felt guilty having Jackie catching us with Jerry's shirt off. I had to make sure that she was all right and her feelings weren't hurt.

Jackie returned and smiled at us and said, good night. I took Jerry's hand for a second. "Let me go and check on her. I'll only be a minute."

"Sure."

When I got into the bedroom, Jackie was getting undressed and was surprised to see me. She quickly took me into her arms and said. "Lacy. You should be out there with your date. I'm all right, just tell me what happened in the morning."

She gave me a little kiss on my cheek and smiled. I felt so guilty. "Jackie. We were just dancing when you walked into the room."

"It's all right. You better get out there before he wonders what's going on."

I waited until she got into bed and gave her another kiss before I walked back out into the family room. Jerry was changing the music on the CD player.

"Is everything all right with your sister?"

"Yes. She is fine."

I felt disappointed because Jerry had put his shirt back on and it was all buttoned and tucked back into his pants.

"Jerry. I'm really sorry for the interruption."

"That's fine. I understand. I guess your sister isn't use to having a man in the house."

Boy! Jerry sure got that one right. At least a fine specimen of a man as he was! He turned and walked my way. "Lacy. I guess I should be going. It's getting late and I have work to do at the garage tomorrow."

I reluctantly walked him to the front door and said good night. He gave me a little peck on my lips and asked if he could see me again.

"Why don't I give you a call tomorrow and we'll take it from there?"

Jerry was gone within a matter of seconds.

I felt different then I had in a long time. I felt sad and relieved. Maybe I felt sad that I didn't get a chance to go further with Jerry and maybe a little relieved that he was gone. I began taking my dress off as I walked back to the guest room and found Jackie reading a book.

"What's the matter? Why aren't you out there talking to Jerry?"

"Jerry had to leave. He has work to do at his garage in the morning. Why don't you turn off that light and come into bed with me?"

I carried the dress back to our room and kicked off the shoes. I pulled the thong down my legs and started to toss them onto the floor. I noticed how wet they had become. I knew it was from Jerry. He had me excited and turned on and the way things were going, Jerry and I problebly would have ended up having sex!

I went into the bathroom to pee. When I returned, Jackie was laying in bed waiting for me. I guess she was anxious to hear about Jerry. I got under the blankets and snuggled up against Jackie.

"How did it go?"

"Oh. He seems like a very nice man. You saw the way he showed me pictures of his family and everything."

"I saw you dancing, what was with the shirt being off?"

"He was getting hot so it got unbuttoned somehow."

Jackie laughed. "You don't remember how his shirt got unbuttoned?"