Different Methods Ch. 01

Story Info
Induction: A blonde housewife enters a training facility.
3k words
4.21
40.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This cunt is called mandy. Mandy's Lord Husband has instructed her to share the story of her training. The cunt mandy is grateful to be allowed to write from her point of view.

My name was Amanda Stevens. I met my husband Richard during college. I studied History, and my area of special interest was the Medieval Period. My friends joked that I was working on my ready-for-marriage degree. There was some justice in their jokes, because I was more attractive than intelligent, and my studies had no practical use in the world. I could have gone on to become a scholar, I suppose, but I wasn't especially interested in burying myself in books, papers, and old archives written in ancient foreign languages. My husband, four years my senior, graduated from Law School at the same time I was graduating with a Bachelor of Arts.

We were married the summer after graduation. We honeymooned in the Caribbean and he settled into work at a big Firm that expected him to clock eighty hours a week. I settled in as a fairly idle home maker. We even had a real white picket fence. Without children, the hours and days dragged on. I kept up a fairly intense regimen of aerobics to keep my figure trim. I am honey blonde with big brown eyes. My bust and rear are on the voluptuous side of generous, but it takes a real effort to keep my waist and thighs slender. I gladly put in that effort, as I had little else to do. I kept house well and fixed gourmet meals at any hour my man came home. This left plenty of time for shopping. Money was never an issue. But my main interest was in keeping my husband interested in me.

I was not what you would call a lifestyle submissive, although I certainly am now, but when I discovered Richard's interest in whips and chains I certainly encouraged him. A few welts and bruises were a small price to pay to keep him interested in my ass. I enjoyed the intensity of the nipple clamps and I especially liked to hear my husband talk dirty to me, something he was very willing to do when he knew that he was in charge. I didn't mind a bit calling him 'Master' or 'Daddy' or whatever else he wanted to hear. I furnished our finished basement with a St. Andrew's cross, a spanking bench, and a whole rack of toys. It was our playroom several nights a week. So when Richard suggested that it might be good for both of us if I went to intensive submissive training, I didn't argue much. In fact, after an initial shock, I was rather excited at the prospect.

The institution was very blandly named The Training Facility, and their public offices were small, very elegant, and tastefully furnished. I sat in a comfortable chair across the desk from the Director, a snowy-haired old man who reminded me very much of a kindly grandfather. Richard was on my right. I hardly remember the conversation. I signed a number of papers that I didn't bother to read, trusting my husband to have done that. Then we all sipped on some excellent spiced tea and chatted about something. I was about to bring up some practical matters relating to luggage and moving details, when I began to get very sleepy.

I woke up in total darkness, completely nude. The first thing I noticed was that the bed I was lying on was extremely hard and uncomfortable. In fact, it felt like cement with a lot of big stones in the mix. That is what it turned out to be. There were no pillows, sheets, or blankets. The second thing I noticed was that I had been shaved completely bald, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes and everywhere in between. After recovering from these initial shocks, and shaking off the aftereffects of whatever drug they had certainly given me, I looked around and tried to make sense of my situation. It was so dark I couldn't see my hand in front of my face, so visual exploration was impossible. I tried to find a comfortable position and did some thinking. Obviously this was the beginning of my training. There would be nothing to do but wait for it to be explained. I had expected something a whole lot more amateurish, perhaps a mock-up dungeon sex club. This already seemed to be a more total experience. I resigned myself and just lay back looking at where I imagined the ceiling was.

Suddenly, the lights came on from high overhead. They were bright and white and I was blinded for a moment. Looking around, I saw I was in one large but very plain rectangular room. The walls were brick, painted white and the floor was a plain white linoleum tile. At the far end of the room there was a shower, sink, and toilet. Other than the shower door, which was glass, there was no privacy at all to this bathroom. What I was lying on was indeed intended as a bed. It projected from the wall and was raised off the floor by two steel legs. The only other furniture in the room was a single straight backed chair sitting in the middle of the room. The entire wall opposite the toilet was taken up by a row of floor-to-ceiling mirrors. I wondered immediately if they were one way glass. Opposite my bed was a large steel security door, also painted white. A hinged door about a foot high at the bottom could pass things in and out. To the right of the door was an electrical panel with a single large red button. It was labeled 'emergency'. I had just begun a second examination of the room, when a speaker I couldn't see crackled to life. It was a cheerful, male baritone voice.

"Good morning, cunt!" I felt an immediate surge of indignation and anger at being addressed in that way. But I thought I had better let it go until I understood my situation a little better. "Welcome to the training facility!" Well, he did sound welcoming at least. "Stand and face the mirror." I stood up and faced the mirror, feeling very conscious of my nudity and the fact that I had been shaved completely bald. I didn't try to cover myself with my hands, though. There didn't seem to be any point. "I am a trainer here. In fact, I am your trainer. If you follow all instructions today and show no sign of rebellion, we will meet tomorrow. You will address me simply as 'trainer' and every sentence you speak to me will end with the word 'trainer'. I am behind this glass right now, and you will never know when I am watching you. Try to remember that as your training progresses. Do you understand everything I have told you so far?"

Rebellion didn't seem to be very useful at that moment, so I just answered: "Yes, Trainer."

"Good, cunt. I will begin by explaining a little bit about your training and the philosophy of this facility, and then I will instruct you on what to do today. Pay attention, because I will not repeat myself or answer any questions. If you fail to understand or obey today, you will have the opportunity to try again tomorrow."

"First, I would like you to know that you are not a prisoner. At any time, you may press the red button next to the door. We will provide you with clothing, contact your owner to pick you up, and escort you off the facility. You will have failed your training, and the large amount of money your owner has paid to have you trained will be forfeit. If you wish to press the red button, but are in a different room of the facility, you need only say the words 'red button' and you will be returned to this room to press the button. If you are unable to speak, you may tap out the universal SOS signal. If you do not know it, it will be shown to you before you are gagged or otherwise prevented from speaking. My advice to you, and the advice of many successful graduates, is to forget that the red button exists for the sake of your own sanity." That was interesting. I was tempted to press the red button right then and give Richard a piece of my mind. But at the same time, it was exciting. I had never felt so vulnerable and humiliated in my life, and it was just beginning. I had agreed to this and my husband had paid for it. I could go along with it. After all, was it so very different from what I had already done to make him happy?

"Second, we will do our very best to keep you from coming to any harm here. We have never had a serious, life-threatening incident. We have a physician on staff, as well as a nutritionist and several nurses and medical technicians. You will not be cut, scarred, burned, branded, or starved. Your health will not be intentionally jeopardized. In fact most of our trainees leave in better health than when they arrived. You will have the opportunity for an appropriate amount of rest. We maintain the facility at a constant temperature of seventy-six degrees, which is ideal for naked bodies." I nodded to indicate that I understood. That sounded alright, anyway. He went on, and his voice grew harder.

"However, like most or our trainees, you are terribly spoiled and take a great many things for granted. You must understand that you have no rights and have not yet earned any privileges. You have no name, only a designation of your function. We have three classes of trainees here. Bitches are trained as pets for their owners. They are never permitted to stand or speak. Whores are trained to provide pleasure to any man or woman they are directed to serve. You are a cunt. You will be trained to serve only your owner, and you will receive special training tailored to his desires. Cunts like you are the most demanding to the staff here, as each training program must be carefully and specifically designed." I was sure that the rage showed in my face, and I didn't care. I and my cunt were a burden to this overpaid guy I had never met? He went on as if he had read my mind.

"We do a large business training cunts, and we have many satisfied clients. All of the teaching that your owner has paid for will be available to you, but only if you fully cooperate with your training. You may press the red button at any time. You may also remain in this room and do whatever you like for as many days as you wish. You may scream at the walls or do whatever else pleases you. We have never had a cunt choose to remain in her room for more than three days. In order to give you a better understanding of your new reality, you will spend your time from now until lights on tomorrow alone in your room. If you choose to be obedient to the simple instructions I will give you, tomorrow will be different. If you choose to be disobedient, tomorrow will be the same as today." He sounded as if he really didn't care which way I picked. I had heard of people going mad from solitary confinement and shivered to myself suddenly. This could be a very long day. Did I want two or three of them? And, right on cue, he asked the question. I wondered how many times he had done this.

"Do you intend to obey today?"

I nodded, very sincerely. "Yes, Trainer."

"That's a good cunt. At this facility we reward good behavior by granting new privileges, and punish poor behavior by removing privileges. The first rule is that you may never, ever complain in any way. The second rule is that you must thank anyone who gives you anything, whether you are given instruction, a spanking, or a pillow." I thought I heard a smile in his last remark. It would be a long night with no pillow. Maybe he was right when he had said I was spoiled! But if I was spoiled, so was just about everybody else.

"Now let's get down to specifics. You will not sit or lie down during the day. The chair is provided for the convenience of your teachers. You have not earned the privilege of sitting. You may stand or kneel as you prefer. In a few minutes your breakfast, served in two stainless steel bowls, will be passed into your room. You will move them to the center of the room and kneel facing the shower. You will part your legs and place your hands at the small of your back. You will eat and drink using your mouth only. It is important that you part your legs sufficiently that I have an excellent view of your labial lips, your clitoris, and your anus, as well as your thighs and buttocks. Today, these have not been abused in any way, but on future occasions I will need to judge their condition. Many cunts also find this posture appropriately humiliating." He was right that was humiliating. I would have to eat like a dog, bent over and deliberately showing him my most private parts! Suddenly I felt flushed and a little moist. I blushed. Oh that was perfect, at this rate I'd be dripping wet for his examination. "After eating, you will push the bowls back out into the hallway. You will remain on your knees for that process, with your hands behind your back. I am told it is possible to use your chin."

"Is that all?" I muttered sarcastically. "No, that is not all. Also you are to address me as 'trainer', and I do not appreciate the tone of that remark. If you do not intend to be obedient and cooperative we can try again tomorrow." He didn't actually sound angry, he sounded bored, almost as if my smart mouth was just like the smart mouths of a lot of other women. I tried to backpedal quickly.

"I'm sorry, Trainer. Please teach me, Trainer?"

He actually laughed. "Very well, cunt. After breakfast, you will brush and floss your teeth. You will brush your teeth after every meal. A toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss are located in the cabinet above your sink. Lunch and dinner will be the same process as breakfast."

"At several times during the course of the day, you will likely need to use the toilet. You have not yet earned the privilege of wiping with paper, so immediately after using the toilet you will shower. There is a soap dispenser inside the shower, labeled 'soap'. You will find the soap mildly abrasive. You do not need hair care products. While showering, you will use the provided safety razor to shave everywhere. After shaving, you will rub your skin with lotion. The lotion dispenser is labeled 'lotion'. The lotion is specific to your skin type and your owner's preference in fragrances."

"You have not yet earned the privilege of using a towel, so after showering you will drip dry. Your display of sarcasm has also cost you the privilege of water at room temperature. I have adjusted your shower temperature to ten degrees above freezing. You may consider the value of witty comments while you are shivering." Wow. I wouldn't have thought there were many things left to punish me with, as few privileges as I was starting with, but he had certainly thought of one. I would have to shower quickly and use the toilet as little as possible. I looked longingly at the red button for a moment. No! I can do this, I decided. It can't be that bad. And it was what my husband wanted.

"You will want to use the toilet and shower fairly soon after dinner, because at lights out you will need to be standing next to your bed. At lights out you will climb into your bed and remain there resting until lights up. If there is any deviation from my instructions or any further sign of rebellion, you will have another day to practice." There was a very long pause.

"Is there anything you would like to say, cunt?" I thought quickly. He didn't want more sass, I was pretty sure of that. And he had said that he wouldn't answer any questions or repeat himself. Oh, of course. Suddenly I realized he was waiting for me to thank him. It was rule number two. I dropped to my knees in front of the mirror.

"Thank you for instructing and explaining, Trainer." I paused. "And thank you for teaching me a lesson about my smart mouth." I paused and waited, hoping I had gotten that right.

"You are welcome, cunt. Talk to you tomorrow!" He sounded bright and conversational, but as the speaker died out I knew he would be good as his word and I wouldn't hear from him or anyone else that day. But they would be watching to see if I performed. I felt a humiliating excitement and a heat from my wet pussy. It would be a very boring, miserable day, but a part of me knew that it was what I needed. I remained kneeling in front of the mirror, studying my reflection until the food bowls came in. The breakfast was probably quite nutritious, but looked a lot like dog food. Of course. I hadn't earned the privilege of a real breakfast yet. I pushed the bowls to the middle of the floor, put my hands behind my back and presented my dripping wet, bald pussy proudly to my trainer.