Different Perspectives Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to struggle again, for oddly I had forgotten to do that for a while. Why? I had no idea.

"Get off, you bastard," I mumbled, wriggling my bum and trying to close my legs.

The pain was awful as you pulled my hair very hard and dug your fingernails into the soft flesh on the side of my left breast, which was squashed against the floor. Holding my left tit, sticking your fingernails into the flesh on the side and pulling my hair so that my neck was bent and my head was held up off the floor you wiggled yourself downwards a little. Down so that you was lying completely between my legs, Down so that your cock slid off my bum. Down so that it was also between my legs and down so that you was able to press its bulbous head right on my lips.

You moved your hand from my breast and I thought I might have a chance of escaping, but your hold on my hair was too tight; any movement of mine was met by a yank from you, which felt as if the hair might come out by the roots.

I couldn't move, I couldn't escape I could do nothing but groan with frustration as unhindered you slid the head of your cock between my lips.

"No, no Matt, stop," I said.

"Shut up," you said. "You know you want it. Sluts like you, old sluts always want it from young guys like me."

You suddenly pressed your finger right against my anus. Not in it, not yet, but on it, right on where I got most sensation. You wiggled it, you probed around the entrance, you opened it bit, anally caressing me with surprising gentleness. I realised that you must have wetted your finger with my female excretions.

'Where the fuck did he learn this?' I found myself thinking. Lots of things this afternoon and evening had shown that you learned quickly but this, well?

As you did that with the bulbous knob of your cock snug between my lips, I had the traumatic experience of feeling my hips moving, they were pumping slightly. My body was going out of control, it was letting me down and betraying me. It was going out of sync with my mind, my need for sexual pleasure was overcoming my desire to control my destiny. My sexual needs were dominating my sense of safety and female protocol. I tried to fight those desires, to stop them, to make my common sense and female intuition override what my body was starting to demand. But to my complete frustration I felt my lips quivering, possibly even with a vibration that the end of your erection would feel. And to even more frustration and embarrassment I could feel myself starting to squirm. I began to breath harder, my mouth was open, my eyes closed, my head may even have started to roll from side to side a little. My body, my wanton needs, my female demands were winning. My motherly, my mature, my older woman concerns were losing, they were in free fall.

"Oh fuck, oh shit," I groaned.

"I said shut up slut," you said pushing the head of your cock a little further, but still not right in me. Just far enough to open and stretch my lips and put pressure on my clit. It was gloriously awful, wantonly wonderful and sordidly extraordinarily sexy.

""Say it Cat."

"Say what?"

"Tell me slut what you want."

"I want to get up, for you to stop."

"Tell the truth," you snarled yanking my hair."

"I am."

You pulled it again. "Come on slut tell the truth."

"I am, I want you to stop," I moaned, my mind telling the truth, but my body making its point by making me push against you.

"You don't."

"I do."

"That's bollocks you bitch."

"It isn't," you growled this time banging my head on the floor. It hurt. This was awful. How had I gone from being 'darling aunty' to 'slut, bitch and cow' in such a short time? How had we gone from making wonderful love to rape? Where was the tenderness, the education, the adventure the learning? Or were they all the same thing? Was sex just that, pleasure, excitement and fulfilment? I now had no fucking idea.

You had now stopped digging your fingernails into the fleshy side of my boob. You had slid your hand under it and cupped the orb. You were not hurting it, I suddenly realised. No, you were now caressing it and worse, I was pushing back against it. I must have lifted up, unknowingly to let you do that. Shit, I didn't even remember doing it!!

"Come on aunty slut," you sneered. "Say it."

"Say what?"

"What you want? What all sluts want, especially old sluts like you."

Everything was now closing in on me. My resistance was wilting, and rapidly, my desire to stop you forcing yourself on me was being overcome by my need for sexual satisfaction. Pleasure was becoming preferable to discretion.

Suddenly it hit me. Suddenly I had to acknowledge it. Suddenly the force, the pain, the hurting, the insults and the abuse all seemed to fuse together into one package of sensations, feelings and emotions. I realised I wanted to be fucked. I wanted my nephew to force himself on me, to take me against my will, to forcibly fuck me. Perhaps it was a defence mechanism against recognising that I had seduced you earlier?

You must have picked up my signals or something.

"Say it, cow, tell me bitch. Explain what a slut like you, my fucking nympho of a bitch of an aunt wants her nephew to do to her."

As you said that you squeezed my tit, pulled my hair and sort of shook your cock against me.

""Say it. Tell me, say it. Tell me what you want," you went on, cruelly, almost, but also wonderfully pinching my nipple.

I knew I was lost, all desire to stop you had gone. Everything was now dominated by my need for pleasure and excitement. God what a slut I really was I realised as I softly moaned.

"I want you to fuck me Matt."

"Louder," say it louder."

"I want you to fuck me," I moaned a little louder."

"Shout it slut, tell me what my slut wants. Tell me that you are my slut."

"I am your slut, your slut aunt," I groaned loudly.

"And what does my slut aunt want her nephew to do to her?"

"I want to be fucked Matt, I want you to fuck me. To fuck your slut aunt."

"Beg me."

"I am Matt," I groaned pushing my breast against your hand and squirming my pussy on your prick."

"More."

"Please Matt, please fuck me, please fuck your aunty. Please make me cum. Please fuck me Matt."

12