Different Rules Apply Out Of Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,458 Followers

Christine thought about how liberating it felt stripped of her suit there in the hotel pool. She remembered that she had felt a bit helpless because someone could have walked in at any time and she didn't have anything to cover up with. But that had just turned her on. She listened closely as Carl continued to describe the evening.

"Completely naked, you then started to wrestle me to get your bikini back. I'm not ashamed to admit that I used this opportunity to feel you up quite a bit. Realizing that you couldn't retrieve it, you instead started to haggle and asked if you could still swap it for a kiss. I pointed out that now that I had both the top and the bottom, surely it was worth more than just a kiss to get it back."

"You always were the one to come up with a good business model," Christine giggled.

"Well, this time I got good value at least, because you moved over to the ladder and started to slowly rise out of the water. I stared wide-eyed at your ass as it came into view. Then as you reached the top, you turned around slowly and just stood there naked to let me admire you. You were standing with your hands on your hips and I remember thinking that you were glowing with confidence."

Christine recalled that she was actually feeling very confident at that moment. She felt so sexy and it was great to have Carl admire her naked body.

"You then wrapped a towel around you and said that if I wanted to trade the bikini for something more than a kiss, I should bring it to your room. I wanted to just run after you straight away, but after fondling your body in the pool and then watching you all naked, I wasn't really in a position to wander around the hotel."

Christine laughed as she thought about the predicament he would have been in, but she liked the fact that it was her body that caused it. She also remembered that the towel she'd put on barely covered her ass. She had felt really naughty as she walked through the hallway to her room. There had been a few people that she passed, and they had looked at her curiously. She had just greeted them happily and she was sure they checked her out as she passed them and wondered if she was wearing anything under the towel.

"As I got to your room," Adam continued, "you had left the door unlocked. I entered and soon realized that you must be in the shower. I found you there, all naked and wet. I held up your bikini and asked what you were willing to trade for it and you said that it would give me the privilege of washing your body. I said it was a good start and was going to get in the shower, but you said I had to be naked before I could come in. Naturally, I undid my trunks and let them fall to the floor. You were looking me up and down and said you wanted to see me get hard. You told me you wanted me to stroke myself in front of you. I think I would have done anything you asked me at that moment. I was already getting hard again from watching your naked body and soon I was stroking myself for you. With that sly smile of yours, you then asked me to step in."

Christine was getting really turned on by recollecting this. She had felt really erotic and powerful then, having her colleague stroke himself rock hard for her. His cock had looked so sexy.

"I then got in and we started kissing. Your body felt amazing and I decided to grab the soap and began lathering you up. I started innocently with your back, but your body was just so inviting and soon I was letting my hands roam freely over your body. I'm sure you knew that I had desired to touch you for quite some time, and I sure made the most of the opportunity. I don't think your tits ever had been that clean!"

Everybody laughed at this. All the guys knew just how good Christine's body felt, and they knew it would have been amazing to fondle her there in the shower.

Carl continued, "When I was behind you, you started pushing back against me and it was just amazing to feel you rub against my hard cock. I thought you wanted me to enter you there in the shower but you stepped out before I could... You said you wanted me to dry you off and held out your arms out as I started rubbing you with a towel. You then grabbed my swimming trunks from the floor and said that I now had to trade something to get them back. You held them behind your back as you stood there all naked before me. I said that you pretty much could demand anything you wanted. With a pleased smile you walked over to the bed and climbed on top of it. You got down on all fours, facing away from me and I couldn't believe how sexy you were. You then looked over your shoulder and made your demands, saying that you wanted my cock inside you now. You said you needed to be fucked hard."

Christine started panting again. She remembered using these exact words, but they sounded so dirty when Carl told them back to her. She also felt a rush of excitement through her body as she imagined what she would have looked like through his eyes, just standing there all naked and exposed and demanding to be fucked.

"I think you then faced away from me and just waited for me to come and enter you. I walked over slowly to let you experience the anticipation. I climbed on the bed behind you and let my cock slide up and down over your open lips. You sounded so adorably sexy as you started whimpering and pushed back towards me, you nearly begged me to push inside you. Not wanting to torment you too long, I obliged and slowly and gently pushed myself all the way inside you. You immediately started screaming out with pleasure and pushed back hard against me. Soon we were slamming hard against each other and you were screaming aloud that I should fuck you hard. I'm sure the whole hotel heard you."

Christine again used her hands to fan her face. The guys all smiled at her, clearly enjoying the fact that she was getting turned on by their stories. She had started the game, feeling that she had the power this evening. But it had kind of backfired and it had now made her feel rather exposed and vulnerable. But not all in a bad way. It was actually turning her on.

"The hotel room had a mirror next to the bed," Carl continued. "It was almost an out of body experience to watch us on the bed. Your face was of sheer lust and the way your tits were swaying with every thrust, you looked..."

Carl looked at her as if unsure of how to proceed.

"Go on," Christine said. "I'm sure I can take it."

"Well, you looked like someone out of some X-rated movie – like a porn star. Though not in a sleazy way at all– you just looked so incredibly erotic. We went at it for some time, but soon I could feel you tensing up. You screamed out that you were coming as I kept slamming into you. And then..."

Christine knew what was coming. She was sure that Adam and Ben did too. As with the other two, she had made Carl cover her with cum.

"Do you want to tell how it ended?" Carl asked, obviously amused with her predicament.

"Oh god!" she said and briefly covered her eyes. "Well, I believe I turned around and started sucking you off. And when I could feel you were about to peak, I aimed your cock at my face and let you spray my face – I made you cover my face with cum."

She noticed the excitement in her own voice, and she was sure the guys did as well. With partly honest and partly exaggerated shyness she stared down at the table. What must they think of her? And why had she made them depict these events? Now she was sitting here with three guys who all knew that she had made each of them cum on her face. And it wasn't just that. She sure was aware herself that she had been pretty wild with each of them, but hearing it told back to her made her sound seriously dirty. And still, she knew they weren't exaggerating anything. She had done each of those things.

"My god," she said and bit her bottom lip as she looked around the table. "You must think I'm a total slut!"

She had kind of expected them to argue against her, but no one actually said anything at first.

"Oooh, you do!" she said choking..

"No, no, no!" the guys all said at once, suddenly realizing that they might be upsetting her.

Still, the reaction was too slow, and it was obvious their objection wasn't all honest. They probably were thinking of her as a slut. She squinted her eyes and wrinkled her nose, faking an angry face as she peered at them. She felt that she in some way was supposed to get aggravated, but she really wasn't. Was she OK with them thinking she was a slut? She quickly realized that if that had been the whole truth, she sure hadn't been, but each of them had actually been all respectful after she'd slept with them. A more correct description was probably that the guys saw that she had a bit of a slutty side too and they would sometimes enjoy thinking about her as such – and that she could be OK with. She even liked it! She hadn't thought about it in those terms, but as she'd grown more comfortable in her sexuality, she'd come to realize that she didn't have to choose between being an ambitious, smart woman or a dirty girl. She could be both. Now that she thought about it, part of her actually thought she was a bit of slut too – and she was proud of it. And if she figured she could be both, why shouldn't they be allowed to think the same? The more she thought about it, the more it actually excited her. Was she fulfilling the part of their slutty colleague fantasy? She now wanted them to admit it.

"So, you do think I'm a slut then?" she said with a quite amused look on her face. Embracing the part gave her back the confidence. "It's OK you can tell me."

"Well, no, I mean..." the guys all stumbled before Adam eventually could form a sentence.

"It's not really like that. It's just that we clearly all wanted you, and speaking for myself, you sure exceeded my fantasies when I had the privilege. You're pretty damn wild Christine!"

She smiled at him, but she wasn't letting them off this easy.

"I know I am. But that's not answering the question though," she said and confidently stared them down. "Do you think of me as a slut?"

The guys seemed to be looking back and forth between each other as if to silently agree on what the right thing to say was. Ben then raised his hand, his thumb and index finger extended and slightly parted.

"Maybe a little bit" he said and looked at her, nervously awaiting her reaction.

"Thanks Ben, that's very honest of you. What about you guys?"

Adam and Carl followed Ben's lead and gave her the same sign.

"Maybe a little bit," they said.

"You dirty boys!" Christine said and playfully shook her finger at them.

"Well, what about you then Christine?" Carl asked. "What do you think?"

Christine held up her hand and did the same sign.

"Maybe a little bit," she said with a crooked smile.

It felt liberating admitting it and she immediately felt her juices starting to flow. She had just admitted that she thought of herself as a bit of a slut. In fact, all people around the table had admitted to this, and she liked it. She figured she had to set some ground rules though, and held up her hands to make sure she got their serious attention.

"First things first though. Just to make sure we understand each other, will I be a slut when we're back at work on Monday?"

"No, of course not," the guys all reassured her.

"I think we've got a pretty good track record, right?" Adam added.

This was true – they had all been very good at not letting the sex influence the work dynamics, even though she realized she had admittedly acted quite sluttish with each of them. It made Christine feel that they probably had the same idea as her in terms of what was OK – that different rules applied when they were out of town.

"Yeah, I admit you were all very professional before," she said. "Kudos to you all for keeping your dirty thoughts about me out of the workplace."

"But, we're not at work now, right?" Ben said and looked at her coyly.

"No, we're not at work at all," Christine said and leaned back in her chair and pushed her chest out. She was inviting them to stare at her body. Christine felt a sensation of excitement running through her body. Had she just given her colleagues a free card to treat her like a slut? They had just agreed that this was OK for the evening, and consequently she was given the liberty to act as slutty as she wanted.

Accepting the rules, she realized she had no reason to hold back and was sure going to make the most of it... She was going to live out any sluttish desire she might have. Naughty fantasies started running through her head and given the situation, she soon arrived on something she had long wanted to experience. Like most women, she would regularity imagine herself with multiple guys as she masturbated. Was she now faced with an opportunity to make this fantasy come true? Looking around the table, it was clear that she was surrounded by three men that were lusting for her. She knew she wanted them all.

But how does one propose such a thing? She kind of figured the guys would be up for it, but she couldn't be sure. Also, while she was allowing herself to be as sluttish as she wanted, she wanted something more suggestive than merely asking them straight out if they wanted to come back to her place to gangbang her. She might be a slut tonight – but she was a slut with class. She decided to continue the game and see where it would take her.

"Well, now that we've agreed on the rules..."she said and then paused, biting her bottom lip and looking seductively around the table. "I suppose this slut still need to decide who she's going to fuck tonight."

None of the guys responded, but they appeared to be pleased with her choice of vocabulary. And so was she. Referring to herself as a slut manifested her role for the evening.

"I really enjoyed your stories. They evoke some very nice memories. Unfortunately, since you all did such a good job, it didn't make it any easier for me to come to any conclusion. I guess I need to come up with some other strategy," she said, stroking her chin as if she was solving some important problem. "As I recall, you were all quite good kissers. Maybe freshening my memory would help the decision process."

Quickly getting the hint, Carl, who was sitting on her left, leaned in and softly kissed her lips. As he leaned back, Adam leaned in from her right side and did the same. Ben was sitting across the table from her, to allow him access she leaned forward to invite him, and he too gently kissed her red lips. There weren't that many other people in the restaurant, but she noticed that they were now getting some attention, both from other guests and staff. It was actually turning her on to know these strangers were observing her in this position, desired by three men. She decided that she needed more.

"That was nice, but I remember all of you being far more intense."

Again, not missing a beat, Carl leaned in, but this time he started caressing her thighs as he let his lips trace kisses along her neck, across her cheeks and on to her mouth. He then started kissing her passionately, letting his tongue explore her mouth. At the same time, he let his fingers wander along the inside of her thigh, up under her dress. He only stopped himself an inch away from her wet pussy. Christine was panting heavily as Carl eventually backed away.

She didn't have time to regain her composure before she felt Adam lean in from her left. He put his left hand behind her head and gently but firmly pulled her face toward his. As he started kissing her, he too put his hand on her thigh but soon let it wander up her body. She moaned as he let his hand move over her chest. She was being publicly fondled by her colleague, and she loved it!

When Adam let go of her, she knew it was Ben's turn. She could of course just lean across the table and kiss him again, but since the other guys used their hands on her body, she figured she should give him the same access. Straitening her dress, she stood up. She could feel all eyes in the room directed at her as she walked around the table. She then bent down and kissed Ben and they were soon making out passionately. He also didn't miss the opportunity to let his hand caress her ass. With her back against the rest of the restaurant, she knew everyone could see this and she moved her ass seductively to make it an even better show. As Ben let her go, she was flustered and even surer than before that she wanted them all for the night. She almost wanted them to just fuck her right there on the table, but she knew that probably wouldn't go down well. Besides, she was after all a slut with class.

She went over to her seat again, but she didn't sit down. She instead stood behind her chair, looking seductively at her admirers. They were obviously curious about her next move.

"Wow," she said. "That was also very nice. Very nice indeed."

She then paused and looked coyly at her colleagues.

"It's still really hard to choose, you know. I guess the question is – do I have to?"

None of the guys responded, obviously not sure what to do. She was sure they all knew it was in the air, but now the suggestion was out in the open. Christine figured it would be best to leave the guys alone for a while. They may want to set some ground rules themselves.

"I'm going to go freshen up a bit," she said and grabbed her purse. "Hopefully some of you might be interested in walking me home afterward. Perhaps you guys want to sort out the bill in the meantime?"

The guys all eagerly agreed to do so and all started waving to get the waiters attention. At home, she would always make sure she paid for herself, but different rules applied tonight. She asked them partly to speed up the process of getting home, but it also felt right to have them buy her dinner before they would, hopefully, all fuck her.

She turned away and paraded through the restaurant to the bathroom. Feeling sexually vibrant, she confidently met the eyes of anyone who looked at her. She was indeed acting slutty tonight, and she was in no way ashamed of it.

As she got to the bathroom, she could see that she looked quite messy, her lipstick smeared around her hungry lips. Quite accurately, she looked as if she had been making out with a bunch of guys. She smiled as she thought about how all the other guests had seen her like this. She took her time reapplying her makeup, not wanting to rush things.

When she eventually finished, she was happy to find all three of the guys waiting for her.

"So," she said. "Is this lady getting the pleasure of three cavaliers accompanying her to her chambers tonight?"

The guys chuckled at her way of framing the question. It sure was classier than asking them to gangbang her.

"Maybe she does," Carl said.

"But," Adam added. "You kind of made us compete for you before. Perhaps now you need to convince us to follow you home."

Christine didn't think for a second that she didn't really have them convinced already. The guys just wanted some leverage, and she actually appreciated their creativity. The game was still on, and she was going to make the most of this second round.

"I guess you're right," she said. "I guess if I want to capture the whole flock, I need to lure them in somehow."

She giggled and started heading back towards their hotel, walking ahead of her colleagues and swaying her ass tauntingly for them. She looked seductively over her shoulder and could see that they were following her, their eyes hungry for her body.

It was getting late, and the sun was disappearing beneath the horizon. Walking on the boulevard next to the beach, she could see some fiery clouds over the water. It was a quiet night, and there were not many other people out. As they reached the trail leading to their accommodation, she figured she could get a bit daring. Ahead, there was a couple walking their way and she stopped to let them pass before she made her next move.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,458 Followers