Different Worlds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she wanted more, she needed more. The thought had barely formed in her mind when Richard slid two fingers into her, filling her. Pressing deep they curled around and she moaned loudly, the sound filling the room. She was winding tighter and tighter like a coiled spring, so tightly she wasn't sure she would find release, until suddenly she did. She was climaxing and it was incredible. Jolts of electricity rushed through her, to the tips of her toes and the ends of her fingers and her world seemed to explode in colour as her knees buckled.

~

At some point they'd moved from the wall by the doorway to the bed. She hadn't noticed it until she fell back and the mattress sank beneath her. It was so comfortable that her eyes fell closed and she was grateful to no longer be on her feet.

When she opened them again Richard was standing over her gazing down with a hunger that sent a ripple of nervous anticipation through her. Despite the recent climax she was left with an ache, deep inside which she longed for him fill. He began to undress, slowly, purposefully. He watched her though his disheveled hair as he unhooked his cufflinks removing his tie, and she noticed his eyes were darker than she remembered as he unbuttoned his shirt.

He seemed like a different man. This was not the distant, perfectly in control Richard she thought she knew, nor the arrogant, disdainful man she was attracted to despite herself. This hedonistic, carnal creature had a new and unfamiliar look in his eye and she was struck again by how handsome he was, how surreal all this was. She watched, transfixed as he peeled back his shirt, exposing a lean muscled torso, the contours defined by the shadowy light coming in through the windows. She sighed. She felt so helpless in the face of this all-consuming attraction and he was such a fine specimen of a man.

As Richard finished removing his clothes and he crawled on to the bed. Grinning, he crowded over her, caging her with his arms and when their lips met she could taste the sharp flavour of her own arousal.

*

Richard was so eager in his haste that he only just remembered to put on a condom. As he slid it over his erection he noticed that she was staring up at him, and her large brown eyes were filled with an expression he couldn't read. That was the moment he should have stopped and checked if she was okay, but just then thoughts of slowing down or holding back were a million miles from his mind. He was too desperate to be inside of her.

As he slid into her she felt warm and wet and tight, so incredibly tight. He pushed further in, losing himself in glorious sensation as he bottomed out. She felt amazing. He was glad he had brought her to completion earlier because he really wasn't sure how long he was going to last; he was only just holding on by the merest thread of control. He thrust all the way in, burying himself fully, so their pelvic bones met and groaned. He stilled, enjoying the moment, the feeling of being enveloped by her, enjoying the feel of her naked body pressed against his.

It was then that the sharp intake of breath Ivy had taken filtered through and registered in his mind. Suddenly he wasn't sure the sound was entirely pleasure-induced.

"Ivy?"

His apprehension grew when she didn't reply.

He lifted himself onto his elbows and cautiously he looked down at her face, her eyes were wide and glassy, her face was flushed and still, she hadn't replied. He said her name again, more urgently this time. She squeezed her eyes shut and previously un-shed tears slid down her cheeks and she turned her face away, pressing her cheek against the pillow.

"Ivy? Have you ever..."

Before he could even finish speaking she was frantically shaking her head.

"Ivy, darling," Richard cupped her face in his hand, pulling her to face him, her eyes opened and she watched him.

Frowning he asked "Why didn't you say something?"

"I don't..." she stopped and took a breath, "I didn't know how. I..." her cheeks were burning.

"You can't have imagined I wouldn't notice?"

"I don't know what I thought. This wasn't how I was planning to spend my evening," she was speaking in a rush, "I didn't want you to stop and I thought if you knew you wouldn't want to..." she trailed off again and looked away.

He opened his mouth to insist he would have wanted to, but he realised before he started to speak that she was right. However much he'd wanted to, he would've behaved very differently if he'd known.

He held himself still. He was finding the surge of triumph that was coursing through him faintly disturbing. The urge to just Take Her was back and it almost overwhelmed him. He was still inside her, and as she was enveloping him with her tight heat and however good his intentions where, his body had its own ideas. He wanted to thrust into her, to fill her, to make her his own. Every cell was urging him to claim her, screaming at him to bury himself in her, to lose himself in the delights her body was offering. He squeezed his eyes closed and tried to focus on breathing, he needed to get a grip, to ensure this was what she really wanted. Somehow, he found the self-control he needed to hold back.

"We don't have to do this right now Ivy, we can stop." As he spoke through gritted teeth he started to withdraw. Her hands moved down like a shot and she gripped his hips, holding him in place.

"No." The single word was spoken quietly but there was no uncertainty in her tone.

"Ivy..."

"No!" she said more loudly, "I don't want to stop." There was an edge to her voice.

"You're sure?"

She nodded mutely, staring up at him, eyes narrowed, her eyebrows formed an angry line, her lips pursed. She was sexy when she was defiant.

He slid a hand between them and finding her clitoris he pushed the pad of his thumb firmly back and forth across it. Her eyes drifted closed and she clung to him, digging her fingers into his shoulders. He groaned as he mustered every inch of constraint he could find.

"I'm going to move again now, is that ok?"

She nodded, holding her breath.

Tentatively he pushed back in.

"Relax Ivy," he said gently, "I can feel the tension pouring off you."

She sighed, he could feel her breath on his shoulder and some of her anxiety seemed to fall away.

*

As Ivy lay beneath him she felt so full. Richard was towering over her, his arms braced on either side. He was all she could see. Her eyes roamed over his torso and travelled up until she met his gaze. His expression was pained, there was a light sheen of sweat coating his forehead.

She frowned. "Are you okay?" She almost didn't recognise her own voice, it sounded so husky and at least an octave lower than normal.

He gave a sort of strangled laugh. "I've just taken your virginity and you're asking me if I'm okay?"

"It does seem a bit ridiculous when you put it like that."

"I'm fine its just..." he paused, and seemed to be searching for the right words, "It's hard not to lose control."

"Oh," she replied.

"You feel incredible," he added raising his eyebrows, "and I've wanted you since the first time I saw you, but I don't want to hurt you."

"It still hurts a bit, but in a nice way, it's like scratching an itch."

"An itch?" He laughed. "Well I've never been called that before. How about you?"

"Me?"

"Yes, How do you feel?"

"Full."

He grinned and then his face disappeared as he flopped down so he was resting on his forearms instead. Pressing his body against hers and burying his face in her shoulder. He started to move slowly to begin with but then more firmly. After a short while she began to meet him with her own tentative thrusts. She noticed the tempo of his breathing change as his movements increased, and holding her waist as he thrust into her. She moved her hands from his shoulders and gripped his hair and wrapped her legs around him. His breathing had become laboured and shallow. When She made a sound, a breathy sort of sigh, he lifted his head and looked down at her again and his eyes were like dark storm clouds.

As he stared at her face it was as though he could see into the depths of her soul, all of her fears and her secrets, all her dreams were bared to him. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her gently kissed her on the mouth. She felt so exposed to him, so naked. She struggled with the urge to turn away and hide. She felt like she was on the precipice of falling into an abyss, a place of no return and it terrified her, but at the same time she'd never felt so alive, and she never wanted this to end.

Suddenly, he rolled over, pulling her with him so she was straddling him, He was gazing up at her with an expression of wonderment.

"God, you're so beautiful, I could do this forever."

She smiled shyly, bewildered at his sentiment, she might be a lot of things but beautiful wasn't something she'd ever thought of herself as.

He flexed, filling her, moving deeper than he had so far and she gasped at the intrusion.

He immediately stilled. "Are you okay? I'm not hurting you?"

With an exasperated sigh she said "Richard, I'm fine."

"I'm sorry."

But after that he seemed to stop worrying so much, and his movements became more assertive. He found her clitoris between thrusts and soon she was riding a wave of pleasure. She looked down at his face to find he was giving her a rakish smile. Her eyes closed and her mouth fell open as a myriad of glorious feelings swept over her. As she was tipped into another shattering orgasm she didn't recognise the sounds she was making and she was only half aware of where she was. As the tempo of his thrusting increased sending wave after wave of pleasure vibrating through her. As he reached his own climax he clutched her thighs and the sensation of his fingers digging into her skin, brought her back into the moment. He was speeding up, thrusting harder, until with a roar he came to a shuddering halt.

He grabbed both of her wrists and tugged so she toppled forward from her upright position, and collapsed onto his chest. Wrapping her up in his arms he pulled her against him and covered her face with kisses. They were both still breathless.

"I'm sorry I lost control at the end there, I meant to be more gentle. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"You don't need to apologise, it was fine." He raised an eyebrow, so she added. "It was more than fine, it was lovely" and she kissed him lightly on the lips.

*

After a little while Ivy rolled over and, lying on her back, she closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath. Richard was breathing hard too as he tried to pull his scattered thoughts together. He looked over at her to find that she'd moved again. She was lying on her side, facing him, knees tucked against her chest, arms wrapped around them, watching him with those large, mesmerising eyes.

He reached over and brushed the pad of his thumb across her cheek "Hi."

She smiled, but the smiled morphed into to a yawn. Immediately she covered her mouth with both her hands, and he could see her blush even with the subtle lighting. Laughing he leaned forward he kissed her nose.

Seeing Ivy climax that first time had been an incredible sight. He felt almost like he'd had to wrench an orgasm from her against her will. But she didn't seem to mind, and he'd watched fascinated as her face had flushed and her eyes had glazed. She'd clenched her fists in his hair so tightly it had hurt but when she'd bitten her lip and her head had fallen back in rapture, just for a moment he had felt like the greatest man on earth

He was desperate to do it again. They'd only just made love but he could feel himself beginning to grow erect again already. He wanted to take her again, to be inside her. To have her beneath him, he wanted to make her come, just so he could have the satisfaction of seeing that blissful expression creep over her face again. He couldn't recall a time that he had ever got so much from giving another person pleasure as he did with Ivy. But she seemed tired, and was almost certainly sore, so soon after her first time. So instead he gathered her into his arms and pulled the cover over them both and listened to her breathing as it settled into that slow, shallow rhythm that came with sleep.

And as Ivy slept, curled against him with her back pressed into his chest and her knees tucked in she looked younger than her twenty years. He propped himself up on his elbow so he could lean over her shoulder and study her face and a cacophony of mixed up emotions washed over him. At the forefront was a fierce sense of possessiveness, which felt quite alien to him, but just behind that there was guilt. Guilt that he might have pressured Ivy into something she hadn't been ready for. He'd been at the Gala for less than an hour when he'd suggested they leave the party. He was so impatient to have her; he'd pretty much dragged her upstairs to his room. He wasn't sure what had come over him; he'd behaved like a Neanderthal. Cast his obligations as host thoughtlessly aside, not considered the feelings of his father or his siblings.

And he hardly knew Ivy, and it seemed that he'd made all kinds of assumptions about her.

He knew her to be fiercely independent. She lived in a truck, choosing to move around, to place herself outside of society. Had he assumed she was hedonistic, reckless, adventurous? That she wouldn't adhere to the social niceties of dating and getting to know someone before sleeping with them? Had he assumed sex was something she'd had a lot of? That she was easy, and that he wouldn't need to take the time to get to know her, to make her feel as if he was sleeping with her for her, not in pursuit of her body.

No, he realised he hadn't consciously made any assumptions about Ivy. the uncharacteristic single-minded desire he had for her had blocked out all rational thought and he'd simply pursued it. He hadn't given any thought to what would happen next and now instead of the feeling abating it was even more intense.

What was wrong with him? He wasn't usually ruled by his dick.

Her inexperience had come as a shock and yet somehow it wasn't at all surprising. He remembered her that night and her reaction to him intervening and rescuing her from James. She had seemed almost angry with herself for showing any vulnerability.

He had never met anyone quite like her and the more he got to know her the more intriguing he found her. And as much as he hated to admit it the knowledge that this beautiful, wild creature, this feisty, independent girl had never shared herself with anyone else apart from filled him with a strange and primitive sort of joy.

She sighed in her sleep, and stretched, arching her back and unconsciously pressing against his groin. Burying his face in her hair squeezed his eyes closed and groaned. He wasn't sure if he was ever going to fall asleep.

Phew! They got there eventually! Thank you so much for reading if you have made it this far, I seem to have dropped the ball recently when it comes to replying to comments (work has been a bit crazy this week) but I really do appreciate them so keep them coming. Another chapter will be along shortly.

Thanks again everyone!

Karaline xxx