Different Worlds Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ivy?" She started at his voice. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she mumbled, but she didn't look at him.

"Come here," he said. She took a step towards him and that was all it took, the space was small enough that he could reach forward and pull her the rest of the distance. He rested his forehead against her abdomen and for a moment they both waited without speaking.

He looked up at her. "we've only got a couple of hours before I've got to go and I want to use this time well."

~

They lay on the bed facing each other. It was a mild evening and they'd taken most of their clothes off and while the candles Ivy had lit earlier bathed them both in a soft light and they talked and talked.

"I can't come back next weekend," he told her. "I've been invited to a wedding, I have to go, its a work colleague."

"I wasn't assuming..."

"I want to see you again."

There was a silly grin plastered to Ivy's face, he could see she was trying not to look so pleased but her mouth wasn't co-operating she was grinning like a chimp. He leaned forward and kissed her.

"Come, it's not far from here, it's just in the Cotswolds."

He hadn't been planning ask her to go with him but as soon as the idea popped into his head it seemed like the right thing to do. Until her face fell.

No, I —I can't, the cocktail bar has been booked for that weekend and I can't let them down." She was babbling, there was more to it than just a prior commitment, he wasn't sure what, but she was panicked that much was obvious, and he didn't want to push her. He was reminded, not for the first time, of a cornered animal. If he moved too fast she might run and he didn't want her to run. He was enjoying this thing they had, he wanted to see where it was going.

"Okay," he tried not to sound disappointed. She was no longer facing him, she had rolled onto her back and she was chewing at her thumb nail again.

*

As Richard took her hand and studied her nails, Ivy wanted to pull it away and slide them into her pockets, or sit on them or something, anything at all other than lie here and let him carry on examining them.

Instead she said "They're not always this bad, I only bite them when I'm nervous."

"I don't make you nervous though?

She laughed again but this time it wasn't funny laughter, it was more involuntary than that, a cross between a laugh and a cough. "Just a bit, Richard."

"Why?" his expression was confused, and she'd never seen him look like that before. It was cute.

She took a breath. "Because I fancied you, and I was pretending I didn't but every time I saw you I could hardly think straight. Whenever you touched me it sent me spinning." She wondered why she was being so frank, must have been the wine she'd drunk earlier. She took a breath and soldiered on. "And I didn't think you were into me, and I thought you and Sara were..."

Richard buried his face in the bed and groaned. Ivy giggled.

He looked up at her again and in that brief moment everything had changed, they had been wearing barely any clothes for hours, Richard was just in boxer shorts, Ivy in her pants and a vest, their limbs were touching in places, but they'd just been chatting comfortably and laughing. There had been no sexual tension but all of a sudden the atmosphere was weighty with desire. Richard ran a lazy finger down Ivy's sternam and as it travelled downwards, between her breasts she arched towards him and that was all it took.

All of a sudden they were frantically pressing themselves against each other kissing as though their very lives depended on it. The time constraints were screaming in Ivy's head. Why had they spent so much time just chatting, he needed to leave soon, she wasn't sure exactly when but he had to work tomorrow in London. They needed to make the best of this time they had. When she remembered that they weren't going to see each other for weeks, she considered telling him she had changed her mind about going to the wedding, but she swept that idea aside as soon as it arrived. She couldn't possibly do something as intimate as go to a wedding with him; it was too soon. And there would be loads of people she didn't know there, loads of people he worked with. They'd know, they'd know right away she wasn't one of them.

He climbed onto her, pushing her onto her back, then pushed her bra out of the way. He captured her nipple, drawing her breast into his mouth and swirling his tongue around the areola. She clutched his hair in her hands and held his head against her breast while releasing a breathy sigh.

"I want you," he said, his voice suddenly strained. "God, I want you so much!"

"You can have me," she replied as the yearning to feel him inside her again overcame her.

He cupped her face in both his hands. "I don't think we should have sex again, it's too soon."

She scowled. "But I want to."

"I don't want to hurt you."

*

She pulled him up, so his face was level with hers and kissed him. As he closed his eyes, he could feel his self-control slipping. They shouldn't do it again, he didn't want over do it so soon after her first time but it would be so easy. She rolled them both over and straddled him. His eyes flew open, she was sitting astride him, looking down with an impish smile on her face, her gaze roaming across his torso hungrily. She unhooked her bra, exposing her breasts and as if he wasn't already struggling with his arousal enough she rolled her hips, grinding her pelvis against his.

He groaned, "Ivy, what are you doing to me?"

She lifted herself off him and scooted down and his erection sprung free. As she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and squeezed, his head fell back and his eyes closed. They opened again, moments later when he felt her tongue flick the tip traveling up from the base of his shaft.

The cavity her hot wet mouth encase his erection. She swirled her tongue around the head with expertise. Sliding further down his hips, she cupped his balls in her hand ran her tongue along the length of his shaft. "Christ" he groaned as she took him in her mouth again, except deeper, deeper than he thought possible. His hips, which seemed to suddenly have developed a life of their own, surged forward, hitting the back of her throat. He realized what he'd done when Ivy gagged and immediately he pulled back.

"Oh God, Ivy I'm sorry, I..."

His sentence was cut short when she pulled away and glared at him with narrowed eyes she said "Stop apologising." And without waiting for a reply she returned to the job. He fisted the sheets beneath him as her expert tongue carried him into oblivion, and before long he felt the telltale tightness in his balls and he came, suddenly, unexpectedly, filling her mouth. He tried to pull away, so he wouldn't ... but she didn't let that happen, instead she milked him...swallowing, licking him clean?

Until finally she climbed astride him again and held his gaze as the tip of her tongue snaked out and she ran it along her lips before it darted back in. He groaned. She was something else. He pulled her down towards him so she was lying against his chest and wrapped his arms around her and held her to him. Belatedly it occurred to him that it couldn't possibly be the first time she had done that and an unfamiliar twinge of jealousy settled over him. Not for the first time he wondered what on earth she has done to him? He let out a deep breath and she raised her face to him to his so she could study his face and he kissed her gently on the lips. He felt light headed,

"Thank you, that was amazing." He sighed, when he could finally speak again.

In response she smiled again. As smug, secret smile. She was pleased with herself and so she might be.

When they'd first returned to the truck it had been warm enough to lie comfortably on top of the sheets, but evening had turned into night and they were wearing no clothes at all now. He noticed Ivy was shivering, he pulled closer and wrapped her up in his arms.

"You have to go soon don't you?"

He thought for a while. "I might be able to stay the night, I'd have to go early though."

"How early?"

He sat up, and leaned over to grab his jeans which were hanging over the arm of the sofa and pulled out his phone.

He opened the calendar and studied the screen

"My first meeting isn't until 10:30, but I'll need to prepare," he frowned, "If I leave the car at Richmond and get the train the rest of the way to the office, it would make my journey quicker and I'll be able to work on the train."

"I'd love for you to stay the night," she said quietly.

He smiled, she seemed shy and unsure of herself again. It was very beguiling.

"Then lets get under the covers, you're shivering."

They wriggled under the covers and she pressed herself against him. She was asleep almost as soon has her head hit the pillow. He envied this ability; he'd always found it hard to fall sleep. He was disappointed she didn't want to go to the wedding with him but he could understand her reluctance, it was quite a commitment to go to a wedding with someone you'd only just met.

~

Ivy woke up to the sound of an alarm. It was only after she'd leant over and switched it off that she realised it was Richard's phone.

It was only just starting to get light and he was lying on his back diagonally across the bed, snoring lightly. She had been curled up in the corner. He was too long for her bed.

It still felt unreal waking up to find him here in her own bed. He seemed so large and alien in the small space. The plains of his skin were perfect, golden and smooth and covered in a layer of fine blond hair. She studied his face, his features were delicate and fine like his sisters, but unlike his sister's they were entirely masculine

She crawled over him, carefully, trying not to wake him and climbed down off the bed.

*

Richard woke to the smell of coffee and the vision of Ivy, perched on the edge of the bed watching him with those big eyes of hers. She was holding out a mug, but he sat up and sought out his phone. He didn't have much time "It's hot," she said as she leaned towards him and rested it on the shelf behind his head, the action brought her close enough that he could breath her in.

Is that my vest you're wearing?

"Oh," she looked down, "I didn't think, I just threw it on."

He smiled a slow lazy smile. "I like you in it."

He pulled her into his arms and rolled them both over so she was on her back and he was on top. He kissed her gently on the lips. She wriggled underneath him and he groaned loudly, burying his face in her neck.

"Richard?" She sounded a bit alarmed.

"I don't want to get up." he kissed her again and then rolled back off her and sat up dragging his hand through his hair.

Soon they were up, and he was dressed and standing in the doorway.

"I have to go now."

"I know."

"I've had a lovely time," He handed her his empty coffee cup, "I'll come back Friday after next... and I'll call you."

"I'd like that."

"I wish you'd come with me to the wedding, I don't want to be away from you for two whole weeks."

As soon as he spoke he knew it was the wrong thing to say. She bit her lip and looked away and placing the cup on the side she said "I can't Richard."

She reminded him a bit of a feral cat, skittish and jumpy and like she might flee at any moment.

*

He kissed her hard on the lips, and arousal uncurled in her stomach welcome and annoying in equal measure. And then he was leaving, wandering off into the woods though the hazy morning light, his jacket slung over his shoulder. His hair was ruffled and his shirt wasn't tucked in properly and she smiled to herself. She liked him better when he wasn't all buttoned up.

12