Difficult Choices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,042 Followers

Seeing the stunned expression on Samantha's face, Wendy kissed the now exposed parts of her tits not covered by her bra. She then took Samantha's hands and placed them on her own bare breasts.

Samantha realized that, at this point, she should not be surprised by anything Wendy did. She'd never felt another woman's boobs and she found it quite exhilarating. No wonder men liked them so much. She felt the doctor up just as she remembered her husband doing to her, which was probably not the way women touched women, but right now, it was all she knew. Then it occurred to her to caress them as she would want done to herself.

Suddenly, Samantha was fascinated with them, and when she looked up into Wendy's eyes, she accepted the woman's lips without hesitation. She kissed hungrily. And then, when Wendy wanted to remove her dress the rest of the way, she yielded easily by getting down on hands and knees.

Once the garment was off, Wendy kept her in that position. "Relax. I want to touch you."

And somehow, Samantha now didn't mind.

Wendy explored Samantha's back and rear with palms and fingertips sending chills throughout her bed partner's body. Finally, she pulled her back up on knees where their lips again met. Now stimulated by the kiss, Samantha's hands did some exploring of their own, again fondling Wendy's breasts, but also her shoulders and back. Wendy pulled Samantha's bra straps off of her shoulder, and the latter did not try to prevent the former from reaching around and unclasping the brassiere. When she leaned back to pull it off, the two women were facing each other clad only in panties, Samantha's covering little more than Wendy's.

"You have a beautiful body," Wendy complimented.

"As do you," Samantha heard herself say.

"And now, I have to taste those inviting nipples." She bent and quickly latched lips onto one of Samantha's hard bullets. After a few seconds, she moved to the other.

Samantha had never felt anything so divine. She actually experienced arousal from Wendy's lips. Her husband had not been much of a nipple sucker, and then when he did, it was like his kissing: chewing and biting, though fortunately he never inflicted pain. She tilted her head back pleasurably, and Wendy kissed her again, now using hands on her tits and nipples, twisting the latter and teasingly rubbing the tips. To her surprise, she felt stimulation from the rubbing, never knowing it as an erogenous zone for her.

With Samantha's breathing becoming heavier, Wendy dropped one hand down, gently forcing it under the waistband of Samantha's panties and onto her pussy. Samantha let out a little whimper, and instinctively did the same to Wendy.

With a throaty giggle, Wendy held Samantha's hand on her pussy encouraging her to rub harder. Wendy's fingers diddled with Samantha's clit, and Samantha duplicated the physician's actions.

Wendy had no sense that Samantha was near climaxing, so she stopped and maneuvered Samantha to lay on her stomach. Even though Samantha had alerted herself not to be surprised by anything Wendy did, the one thing she did not expect the doctor to do was literally kiss her ass. She chuckled inwardly at all the times she had used the expression with people, and now, to have someone actually do it was . . . wow!

Of course, it wasn't long before Wendy was pulling Samantha's panties down her legs and off. She briefly had weird feelings again, now at being totally naked with another woman. But when Wendy spread her legs slightly and started licking between them, minutely avoiding her anus, she had something new to think about.

Wendy pulled Samantha back up to hands and knees, wet her finger, and used it on Samantha's vagina and clit.

"Oh, shit!" Samantha exclaimed when she felt a finger slide inside her pussy. Her expletive was because it felt good.

While finger fucking the woman, Wendy moved around to her side and played with her hanging tits with her other hand. Samantha was breathing heavily and moaning, and finding it difficult to hold herself up. Finally, she collapsed under pleasure. Wendy then rolled her onto her back, spread her legs and aimed her tongue at the woman's pussy.

As with everything else, Samantha hadn't thought her husband had been particularly adept at oral sex. Now, with only a few flicks of Wendy's tongue, she knew for sure. The doctor used her tongue with skill and precision.

"Oh, that's amazing!" Samantha cried. She was feeling parts of her pussy touched that no penis had ever made contact with. Her alternating flicking, licking and nibbling on Samantha's clit was driving her wild. "I didn't know this could be so intense."

But Wendy's mouth was too full to comment. However, the doctor did step up her attack, sticking her tongue as far in the other's hole as it would go.

Samantha's entire body was beginning to tingle. It was almost as though she couldn't keep still. She thrashed her head from side to side as that unfamiliar, but not unknown feeling, the beginning of an orgasm, took hold. With each hand, she grabbed a wad of the sheet, and then started sweating as she exploded with the most incredible feeling she had ever had. She didn't want to breathe for fear of losing it, but the orgasm was lasting way longer than it ever had and she feared passing out. However, it finally subsided and she gasped for air.

Wendy pulled back, grinning with Samantha's pussy juice all over her mouth. Samantha wanted to return the smile but she felt nearly paralyzed. Gradually, motor skills returned, and with it more normal breathing. She'd never even had a workout at the gym that intense. "Oh, gee, I don't know what to say."

"That's okay. I think your body language said it all." Wendy lay on her back beside her new friend.

After a minute, Samantha said, "I feel like I should reciprocate."

"I was hoping you would."

Samantha rolled onto her abdomen supported by her elbow between Wendy's legs. "You'll have to guide me."

So, Wendy took Samantha's fingers, and with palm up, inserted her index and middle finger into her pussy. Wendy grabbed Samantha's wrist pulling it backwards and forwards to give Samantha the idea. While Samantha was sawing away, Wendy used her own index finger to rub her own clit.

Of course, Wendy was already more than aroused from her work on Samantha. She was even surprised when she let her head fall back and she felt Samantha lick her pussy. She withdrew her finger so Samantha could concentrate her tongue on the doctor's clit. And that was all it took for Wendy to have her own very satisfying orgasm. She made some throaty noises and shook her body a little, more than the climax required, but to let Samantha think she had confidently satisfied Wendy more than she had. Wendy was by no means disappointed and did not fake any part of her orgasm. However, knowing of Samantha's initial hesitancy, she wanted the woman to believe this was meant to be.

As they again lay side by side, Wendy pretending to be recovering, she glanced at her partner to discover that the woman had dozed off. As troubled as Samantha was, and as a physician, Wendy was certain her new friend had not had a good night's sleep in some time, so she allowed her the slumber.

Wendy turned slightly to gaze at Samantha. She truly was a beautiful, intelligent woman, and the doctor hoped that this would become more than a one night stand. She really liked Sam—in her mind, she just had to call her that—and really wanted to be her friend.

Awakening with a start, Samantha looked around only to find Wendy staring at her. Samantha frowned, momentarily discombobulated, wondering where she was. And it didn't take long to realize she was nude.

Wendy was smiling softly. "Remember me?"

Suddenly, Samantha did, and a whole lot more. She thought she'd been dreaming, but the growing familiarity of the bedroom and the person lying next to her, provided frightening thoughts that it had been real. "How long have I been asleep?"

"An hour or so, and very soundly. I'm guessing you haven't been sleeping well."

"No. Did we do what I think we did?"

"Don't sound so disappointed. You seemed to really enjoy it at the time."

"That's the problem. I did," Samantha admitted ruefully.

"What's wrong with that?"

"I don't think I want to be a lesbian."

"Trust me. You're not. You're experimenting with different methods of having pleasure. You're becoming open-minded."

With a doubtful look, Samantha pointed out, "You have a very suggestive way of putting things." She looked around for her clothes and saw them on the floor. She looked for something to cover with, and then realized the idiocy of that.

"You don't have to leave."

"Oh, yes, I do," she said decidedly and quickly dressed.

As she headed for the door, Wendy asked, "Can we get together again?"

Samantha shot the doctor a look that reeked of ridiculousness. "Nice meeting you."

* * *

It wasn't extremely late when Samantha arrived home, but she stayed in bed Saturday morning until nearly noon, simply because she simply couldn't get that . . . experience... she didn't even know how to classify it . . . out of her mind. Each time she started thinking it was amazing, exactly what she'd needed, regardless that it was with another woman, she also had feelings of disgust and repulsion. For someone already overly confused by the curves life had thrown her, this was nowhere near a moment of clarity. It was a further plunge into mystification.

Yet, there was still something she liked about Wendy. And that made it all the more perplexing.

What might have been even stranger was that the only person she had any interest in seeing was Dr. Podesta. Unfortunately, today was Saturday.

* * *

The remainder of the weekend had been no less stressful, and the desperation in her voice apparently convinced Dr. Podesta to squeeze her in late Monday morning.

"So, I'm guessing you took my advice and it didn't go well," the psychiatrist surmised.

"That's putting it mildly," Samantha remarked and then described in some detail the events of Friday evening.

"The confusion you're feeling is not unusual. Engaging in any potentially life-changing activity can be a cause of stress. The fact that it was an activity that was contrary to what you thought you should be doing or to what you thought were your beliefs or simply just different from your comfort zone merely added to your tension. From the way in which you described the sequence of events," Dr. Podesta went on, "I'm not getting a sense that you were as put out by what happened as you think you should be."

"Are you saying that I really enjoyed it, but I don't want myself to have enjoyed it?" Samantha asked.

With a shake of her head, the psychiatrist clarified, "I'm saying you might not want to close your mind to something just because it's different than anything you've ever done in your life."

"What exactly does that mean?" Samantha asked, thinking this was making her more confused. "It almost sounds like you think I should do it again."

"You said that, not me. You came to that conclusion, which suggests it's something you want to do. Don't be frightened to try new things."

Samantha wanted to be horrified, but the doctor's words were beginning to sink in. "I'm not sure this is what I expected to come out of this session."

"It rarely is."

"I need to think about this more."

"And do it with an open mind."

* * *

Without realizing it, Samantha's walk back to her office took her right by the downtown medical center. When she saw where she was, she shivered. She wanted to believe it was purely a coincidence, but could her subconscious have guided her here? She shook her head, not knowing what was what anymore. And yet, she found herself walking into the lobby.

Samantha looked around as though she was lost. She spotted a directory on the wall, and beside it hung rows of pictures of physicians in lab coats. Wendy was easy to spot. She was clearly one of the most attractive female doctors pictured. The directory listed her office on the second floor. Well, at least she was who she said she was.

She took a deep breath, but time told her she had to get back to work. And suddenly, walking back to her office, all Samantha Simmons could think of was seeing Dr. Wendy Robinson again.

But she didn't expect it to be so soon. She nearly ran into the door when she saw Wendy sitting in the Human Resources waiting area. Now, she was almost afraid to approach the doctor. But before she could decide what she should do, Wendy spotted her. Suddenly, Samantha wasn't so glad to see her.

Even Wendy approached with trepidation.

"What are you doing here?" Samantha asked, less than graciously.

"Yeah, I guess I'd be a little troubled too," Wendy admitted. "But I really just wanted to make sure you were okay. You were so troubled Friday night. I was concerned about you all weekend. I would have called if I'd had your number."

"You know where I work. You could have called the main Ford Enterprises number."

"I did," Wendy revealed. "They said you were out of the office until noon. So, here I am."

"That's a little freaky."

"No, really. I just wanted to make certain you were okay."

"You could have called back."

Now, it was Wendy's turn to act jittery. "Okay, well, I just . . . wanted to . . . to see you again," she admitted.

"And so you did."

"Right. Okay. Well, you seem well, and obviously I shouldn't be here. I really enjoyed our time together. Hopefully, I'll see you again. Goodbye."

As Wendy headed for the door, Samantha scolded herself for being such a bitch when she wanted to see the woman again as much as the doctor obviously wanted to see her. Samantha hurried after her.

"Wendy, wait."

The physician halted.

"I'm sorry," Samantha offered. "I don't know what came over me. I actually wanted to see you again also."

With a frown, Wendy said, "Now, it's my turn to me confused."

"The reason I was out of the office this morning is because I was seeing my shrink—sorry, my psychiatrist."

Wendy grinned. "It's okay. We call 'em that too."

Samantha chuckled, and that caused them both to have an ice-breaking laugh.

Samantha further explained, "Apparently, the way I described Friday night to her suggested that I was not as repulsed by it as I thought I was or should be. She further suggested that I might actually want to . . . encounter . . . you again, and that I should think about it open-mindedly."

"Wow! I like her. You should listen to her," Wendy suggested lightheartedly.

"I think I will," Samantha giggled.

"Is tonight too soon?"

Now, that push was coming to shove, Samantha instantly had second thoughts. But she just as quickly shrugged them off, realizing she needed to step out of her comfort zone.

Detecting a hint of apprehension, Wendy suggested, "What do you say we ease into it this time? Let's go to dinner first. There's a nice little Italian place called Russo's that has reinvented itself. It's actually between here and my office. Say six-ish?"

"I love Italian. Sounds perfect."

"Great! See you then." Wendy leaned in and gave Samantha a peck on the cheek before departing.

Samantha didn't expect that, but her frown was no reflection of the thrill she felt.

* * *

All afternoon, Samantha was as giddy as a schoolgirl going to her first prom. At first, she thought she was being silly, but it dawned on her that her conversation with Dr. Podesta might have been right on; maybe she did really want this. She even had to borrow make-up from three different co-workers to re-do hers since she wasn't going home first.

And then the appointed hour arrived and they met with nervous excitement in the lobby of the restaurant. Once seated, as the wait staff handed out menus and poured water and lit the candle at their table, they merely stared at each other.

Finally, when they were alone, Samantha asked, "So, is this a date?"

"Do you want it to be?"

Samantha shrugged. "I guess I just don't know what to call it."

"We don't have to call it anything," Wendy suggested. "Just two new friends having dinner together."

"That might end up in compromising positions later."

"That will hopefully end up in much more than compromising positions later." Then Wendy added, "I wish I could figure a way to convince you that we don't have to label everything."

"You're right. I need to work on that. I think that might be part of my problem," Samantha admitted. "And in doing so, I worry myself over things I don't think I like the sound of."

"Now, you're talking."

The waiter appeared to take their drink order. Wendy ordered a bottle of white wine for the two of them.

When he moved on, Samantha asked, "So, when did you first realize you . . . favored . . . women?"

Wendy looked off into space, pondering the question. "I guess my earliest recollection is in high school. I was on a double date with a guy I was kinda seeing regularly. The other guy was a friend of his and I didn't know the girl. But I remembered being more interested in her than either of the guys. Of course, I thought I was going crazy. But as time went on, little things started happening that made me realize a liked girls more than guys; sneaking peeks at girls changing in P.E., feeling a closeness with girls, feeling nothing with boys.

"It wasn't until college that it manifested itself. I met a girl I liked, but I had no indications she was into girls also, but it turned out she was. We became friends and eventually admitted to each other the true interest we had in each other. Neither one of us had ever been in any same-sex relationships, so it was awkward for a while. But eventually, it became a thing. Of course, neither of us wanted to 'come out,' as they say, so we kept it quiet. After a couple of years, we drifted apart. We were both concentrating on our education and neither of us wanted to be in a steady relationship.

"In fact," Wendy went on, "I've never been in a steady relationship. There was no time for it in med school. But there were girls that I saw regularly." She leaned closer to Samantha with a more serious expression. "And just so you know, several times throughout college, med school and even since then, there were a few guys I thought I was attracted to, even dated some and had sex, just to make sure. But it was never more than a couple of dates because I quickly lost interest in them."

The waiter brought their wine and poured. He then took their orders; Lasagna for Wendy, Veal Parmigiana for Samantha.

"And so now that you're out of school and established in practice, you're looking to be in a relationship?" Samantha surmised.

"Not necessarily," Wendy answered honestly. "If the right woman comes along; maybe. And to be totally honest, that might or might not be you. I'm not trying to make it you."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,042 Followers