Digging for Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mouth agape, Charlie held the uniform aloft, examining the two black numerals on the back. Her chest collapsed as the contents of her lungs exited in a single extended breath. "What are you saying?" she uttered, glancing to the exterior door as if the man might appear there at any instant.

Charlie looked back to the uniform. "Whatare you saying, Frank?" she repeated, tumbling the question over in her head trying to find any meaning that could be bad.

A dozen hours later, she awoke with the same unanswered question occupying the entirety of her mind. "House!" the woman barked as she sat upright in bed. "Call Frank."

"Very well, Milady," the computer responded. An anxious quarter-minute passed before the device spoke again. "Connection established, Milady. Audio only."

"Frank?"

"Yes."

"Why do always connect audio only?" Charlie queried. "Don't you want to see me?

"Just a habit," Frank said. "House, allow video."

Charlie smiled. "House, initiate video, ceiling." She reclined onto her mattress and directed her gaze skyward, smiling as Frank's face appeared above her. "Isn't that better?"

Frank nodded. "Yes," he conceded, admiring how alluring she appeared lying upon her bed. "Is that all you wanted?"

"Not exactly." Charlie's bosom heaved as she passed a massive breath. "Am I meant to take any meaning from the number on those jerseys?"

"Oh, that." Frank leaned forward in his chair, cradling his chin betwixt thumb and forefinger. "It means I've been thinking about it and I think I can. I'm sure I can, if you can be patient. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but someday."

"I'll give you as long as you need," Charlie insisted. "You know that, don't you?"

"I know," Frank said. "I just wanted you to know I'm trying. I really am. I didn't want you to give up on me."

Give up on you? Charlie thought.Never! The woman nodded her head as well as she could in her prone position. "That's ok; don't rush yourself."

"I just didn't want you to think I wasn't committed to giving it my best shot."

Charlie smiled. "I never thought that. You know, even if you aren't ready for a sixty-nine tonight, I'd still like to see you. Maybe we could do a thirty-four and a half instead?"

There was a pause while Frank did the math. "Thanks, but I can't."

Charlie's dismay was apparent in her voice. "No?"

"No," Frank insisted. "I've decided not to do that any more until I'm willing to reciprocate. It doesn't seem fair."

"It does to me!" Charlie snapped.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to take advantage of you."

"You're not!"

"That's not how I'd feel about it."

"I see," Charlie nodded with a sigh. "What about coming over anyway? I'm pretty sure I have a Red Sox jersey around here that's overdue to be shredded."

Frank pictured the cloth stretched to its limits by the bounty beneath. "What time?"

Charlie looked at her clock. "How about nine-fifty?"

Frank glanced at his watch. "You mean now?"

"Nine-fifty-five?"

Frank chuckled. "I'll be there in ten minutes. Have you had breakfast?"

"No. Hadn't even gotten out of bed."

"What sounds good to eat?"

"You already nixed that."

"Cute," Frank noted. "What else sounds good?"

"I hadn't thought about it," Charlie said. "What say we work up an appetite until lunch and see what sounds good then?"

"Agreed."

"Agreed. Bye."

"Bye."

Charlie bounced from her bed and hit her shower at a run. She maintained her frenzied pace of preparation for the first nine of the allotted ten minutes. The last minute she spent in her parlor, wearing the Red Sox jersey, and nothing else.

"Mr. Marshall, Milady."

Charlie looked to the parlor clock as it turned over the hour. "Let him in."

Frank strode through the door with a rose between his teeth. With a gentle bow, he whipped the flower from his mouth and presented it to the woman. "I hope this simple token of my affection will do; though I regret I could not find anything as beautiful as you."

Charlie smiled at the amateur poet as she accepted. "Thank you. That's sweet."

Frank's eyes fell, as was their custom, to her breasts and then beyond, lingering on that which dangled from beneath her jersey.

Charlie's form tensed as she traced a path from his eyes to her cock.Let him look, she counseled herself.He has to get used to seeing it before he can ever do more.

After several anxious seconds, the man pried his gaze upward. "My, uh, pleasure."

Charlie's hand moved to place the rose on the back of her sofa. Weaving her torso, she closed the distance between them. "I love you, Frank."

Frank's lips formed a circle as he prepared to sigh, but something in the girl's brown eyes caused him to hold his breath. He licked his lips and nodded his head. "I love you too."

Charlie pressed her lips into a line as she considered his less than enthusiastic tone. His eyes fell.Don't despair, she thought.At least he said it. Her own advice failed in an instant.But it won't mean anything to me until it sounds like he means it!

Charlie stepped forward, bringing their forms adjacent. "Do you really love me?"

The man bobbed his head in a shallow motion. "Yes."

"Show me."

Frank's head moved again, but not in a nod. Charlie sensed his intent and moved her lips to meet his advance. She closed her eyes as their mouths intertwined and, soon, their bodies as well. His left hand wrapped around to the woman's shoulder blade, his right moved to her bosom.

Charlie issued a barely audible moan as she felt her lover's hand pet the exterior edge of her breast, stroking it in a gentle motion that said more of the magnitude of his affection than any words could. She moved her own hands to his buttocks, flexing her fingers into his compact muscles.

Leaning into the kiss, Frank shifted his hands to the seam of the uniform and began to unfasten the uppermost button. Charlie's eyes fell as she sensed the pressure, unintentionally precipitating a separation of their lips.

"What?" the woman quipped. "No more vandalism?"

Frank smiled as his fingers worked their way down the fasteners. "It was magic to do it once, but trying to make a tradition of it seems a rather silly idea."

Charlie bounced her eyebrows. "Somehow I thought this jersey might be safer than the New York one."

Frank maintained his patient unfastening, resisting the temptation to rip the final few buttons. Charlie's arms moved from the man's ass to hang behind her in an oblique angle. She tilted her head backward as the jersey slid from her body.

The woman's chest, now fully exposed, heaved with every breath. The man's eyes fell like magnets to the bulging mass. She arched her back. Her breasts jutted outward, begging for attention.

His eyes locked on their target, Frank crouched to bring his face level with the woman's bosom. Moving his hands to behind her thighs, he grasped her legs as he extended his own.

Charlie tensed as she felt the man bear her weight. Snapping her arms forward, she wrapped them around his head, burying his face in her bosom. As he began a tender suckling, she began to run her fingers through his hair.

"Yes, Frank," purred the woman. "I love it when you suck them." She began to wiggle her hips in his cradling arms, rubbing her cock against his chest.But how I wish you'd suck something else, she thought. She looked down at his face, surrounded as it was by her compressed breast. Her eyes begged him to make today the day, but his eyes were closed, and missed the plea.

"Stop," Charlie whispered.

Frank's brow fell as his mouth left the woman's tender flesh. "What? Did I hurt you?"

"No," Charlie said. "I don't want you to suck them; I want you to fuck them."

Frank's eyes wandered before returning to the blonde's face. "How?"

"Put me on the sofa," Charlie commanded. "And get your clothes off." She smiled as her lover complied with the first part of the instruction and proceeded with the second, methodically revealing his sinewy form.

The man's eyes roamed the woman's prone body, returning to her cock with each pass as if drawn by magnets. The more he studied her elongated appendage, the less threatening; and more enticing, it seemed.

"Climb aboard," Charlie said, patting her taut abdomen.

Frank straddled the woman's body, careful to sit well forward of her pelvis. "I've never done this before," he admitted.

Charlie grinned and pushed her breasts together. "I get to be your first? I like that." Her eyes shifted to Frank's cock. "Looks like you like it too."

Frank's cheeks flushed. "Yeah. But I'm still not sure what to do."

Charlie relaxed her grip, allowing a cleft to form in her bosom. "Figure it out yet?" she queried in a tone both naughty and haughty.

A gulp journeyed the length of Frank's gullet as he eased forward, guiding his erect cock into the trough. Charlie bounced her eyebrows and lowered her face until she had brought her mouth as close to the man's cock as she could.

Pursing her lips Charlie spat through a wicked grin, coating the valley betwixt her breasts. She quickly clamped the supple mounds around the dampened shaft. "Ok," she said, bringing her eyes upward to meet her lover's gaze. "Start fucking. Tell me if you need them tighter, or looser."

Frank spread his thighs, settling the bulk of his weight on the woman's frame. Rolling his hips in a gentle motion he began to push his cock in and out of the tunnel formed by the pair of massive mammaries.

"Isn't that nice?" Charlie hissed.

Frank nodded as he panted through a partially open mouth. "Yeah, it is."

Charlie emitted a soft snarl from deep within her nasal cavity. "Fuck them harder. Just like you'd fuck my..." the woman's mouth remained open as she left her sentence incomplete.

Frank sensed the awkwardness of the moment. Striving to find an ample response, he brought both hands to the peaks of the woman's bulbous breasts and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples. "I love you," he said in a soft, revered tone. "All of you."

Charlie inhaled a gasp through her still parted lips.That sounded sincere, she thought,and beautiful too. I don't think I've ever heard a sweeter sound. But does he really loveall of me?

"I love you too, Frank," the girl whispered. "Touch my cock for me. Just touch it; just for a moment, let me feel your fingers there."

Frank froze as the daring request caught the man off guard. His fingers sat idle atop her breasts as his cock sat motionless between them. Only his eyes moved, low and to the right, as if to catch a glimpse of her member.

Why should I be afraid of touching it?Frank wondered. I've certainly touched my own often enough.Without a word, he leaned back, bringing his right hand to the point of the girl's pelvis. There he steadied himself, both physically and emotionally, before he resumed his thrusting.

After a minute that seemed like ten to Charlie, the man brought his left hand behind him, moving in a slow arc. Coming to rest on her abdomen, his hand crawled, moving like legs of some insect until they happened across the object of their expedition.

Charlie felt the approach of his digits as they played across her skin, yet his delicate touch on her exposed glans still caused her to gasp in shock. So engorged was her already rampant cock that it flexed upward at the first touch of the man's fingers.

Frank felt her cock bounce and throb as he moved his hand over its length. He smiled as he saw the pleasure written in his lover's countenance. Emboldened, he pressed his four fingers together and began to pet the smooth and delicate underside of her shaft, all the while his thumb found her crown, running circles around the aperture.It feels just like mine, he thought,only bigger, sexier.His mouth fell slightly open as he admitted to himself that he enjoyed the feel of her member within his hand.

Charlie exhaled a long breath through pursed lips. Maintaining the contour of her mouth, she tilted her head so that crown of Frank's cock came in contact with her lips at the end of each stroke. His member contracted at the caress of the woman's mouth upon its tip, leaving a drop of fluid on her lips that stretched into a thread as it pulled away.

Charlie smiled and then blew, propelling the tiny filament back whence it came; only to be reacquainted with the substance and its source upon each succeeding stroke.

Frank's breathing became erratic as his excitement mounted. He contorted his body as he attempted to drive his cock even harder between her soft mounds while still massaging the girl's rigid member behind him.

Charlie's hips began to pivot, impelling her cock in miniature strokes along the man's caressing hand. In spite of the weight upon her frame, her chest began to heave as her arousal intensified.

Frank drove his cock harder and deeper within the fleshy canal. He rewarded for an instant at the apex of each stroke when his crown penetrated her just parted lips, the tip slipping into her mouth to be swathed by her loving tongue. Soon he found himself leaving his cock in her mouth, first for two and then for three full licks.

"Oh, that is good," the man gasped between breaths. He closed his eyes. His body obeyed only its instincts now, not his will or hers. Fortunately their desires were one and the same as each fed off the other's wanton spirit.

Beneath the man, Charlie's eyes rolled back, seeming to take her head with it. Her back arched, pushing her hips upward against the burden. Her thighs clamped. She pushed her breasts even harder against one another, her fingers pressing into the pliable tissue.

Above her, Frank's eyelids had fallen. So enthralled was he with his own gratification, that he had missed his lover's climax. He drove his hips forward, propelling his cock into her fleshy tunnel, expending the first of his own load just as her culmination waned.

For a handful of seconds, the lovers rested, chests heaving as both pairs of lungs struggled to recover from the recent exertion. Charlie stirred first, sliding her hands from her breasts to the base of her neck, where her lover's offering had collected. Scouring the pale pool with her fingers, she brought the viscous mass back to her bosom and rubbed it onto her skin, giving her breasts a seductive glimmer.

Sitting forward, Frank brought his left palm vertical at arms-length. He flexed his hand, bringing the tip of one finger to touch the milky coating the woman had deposited there.

"Mix it with mine!" Charlie hissed. The man complied. Soon four palms roamed her bosom, caressing the mounds as they blended the two substances into a single sticky sheen.

"Now," Charlie commanded in a whisper. "Smell it, while it'sfresh." Her chest expanded as she breathed, savoring the scent of their combined seed. "Isn't that the most incredible smell? It's like; well, likenothing else! It smells just like it should; nasty-sweet!"

Frank leaned, bringing his face over the woman's chest. He closed his eyes and inhaled. Never before had he brought semen close enough to his nose to sample the aroma.She's right, he realized at once.It does smell incredible; like nothing else. I wonder if it tastes the same?His eyes flew wide as the ramifications of his own inquiry rolled across his psyche.

Charlie moved her spread palms to her breasts and kneaded the soft flesh. She smiled as Frank shifted his hips onto her thighs, then scooted forward until he could rub his scrotum against hers.

"Oh," she purred. "That's nice."

"As nice as this?" Frank asked as he shifted to his knees beside the woman's prone body. His eyes locked on hers, he brought his lips to her sticky breasts and began to kiss them.

Charlie gasped as she felt his mouth linger, his lips and tongue scouring select portions of her flesh. She inhaled a crisp breath.He's really doing it.He's licking it off my tits! Oh, that is so sexy. If he can do this, he can do; anything!She closed her eyes as she squealed overcome by the giddy excitement that only blesses those truly enamored with another.

Frank continued moving his mouth over her breasts for nearly a minute before he paused to breathe. "It doesn't taste nearly as good as it smells," he noted. "Hardly tastes at all, really."

"I know," Charlie agreed. "Weird, huh? Smell and taste being so connected. That's why I love smelling it when you cum all over my titties."

Frank sat upright. He paused to build his courage over two deep breaths. "When you said earlier, 'Fuck my titties like you'd fuck my...' you meant your ass, didn't you?"

Charlie nodded, before admitting, "Yes."

"What's it like?"

"What?"

"Anal sex."

Charlie tilted her head. "The giver or the taker?"

Frank shrugged. "Which is which?"

Charlie nodded. "Good question. I had in mind the one doing the penetrating partner was the giver, but I can see how you could argue the other way."

"Nevermind," Frank sighed. "What's it like to have a cock up your ass?"

Charlie's eyes wandered as she pressed her lips into a line. After some seconds, her gaze returned to Frank. "I don't know. I've never been on the receiving end."

Frank's eyebrows dropped. "You mean you've never...?"

Charlie shook her head.

"Surely some of your boyfriends wanted to."

"Sure they did," Charlie replied. "But I'm a traditional girl, remember; even if I wasn't born with the traditional equipment. I may not have a vagina, but I still wanted to save what I did have for my husband. If I ever have one, of course."

Frank's eyes roamed as the woman's words, and their meaning, settled into his consciousness.

"Is that so surprising?" Charlie asked, snapping the man from his mild stupor.

"No," Frank started. "Ok, maybe a little. But I'm a bit more surprised about the penetrator part. One of your other boyfriends was into that?"

"No. I hired a girl."

"Agirl?"

"Sure," Charlie said. "A professional. I figured I ought to see if I liked them better."

"What'd you do with her?"

"Hey, it was my money. We did everything."

"What'd you like best?"

"Blowjob."

"What'd you think of the girl though?"

"She didn't suck any better than a guy."

"Not what I meant," Frank clarified. "I meant her pussy. And ass?"

"Oh." Charlie nodded. "I didn't like fucking her either place. I'm not sure why. I wasn't too fond of the way her pussy tasted either. In my opinion, cocks have a much better flavor. I guess I just wasn't cut out to be a lesbian."

"I bet you could have made some girl really happy too."

"I doubt it," Charlie replied. "But I don't care. I'm not interested in a relationship with someone that doesn't light my fire like it needs to be lit. After her, I realized no girl would ever do that."

"What about me? Do I light your fire?"

"Oh, Frank," Charlie purred. "You're nothing short of a pyro." She twisted her torso and shifted her waist, bringing her rotund backside into the man's field of view. She smiled as she gave her hips a gratuitous wiggle. "Don't tell me you don't want to be the first to light this fire too."

Frank tongued his lips. "I, uh, never thought about doing you so much. I was more wondering if I'd ever be ok with you doing me."

The corners of Charlie's mouth rose as she slowly shook her head. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to either. You're ok just the way you are."

Frank brought the curled fingers of his left hand to his scalp and scratched with some vigor. "That's nice of you to say, but don't tell me you wouldn't like being my first too."

Charlie dropped her eyes as her head bobbed in a slow nod. "I suppose you're right, but not like we have to hurry." She brought her right index finger to the side of her nose and gave a token scratch before bringing her gaze horizontal. "Remember, we're just going to keep doing what we want to do and see what happens. Today; that was nice, right?"